Training Day Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally all the guests, aside from Ale, departed. Dani and Ale were still on the couch. I walked over to them and sat between them. Dani had taken her shoes off, knowing how much I loved her sexy little feet, and she put them on my lap.

While massaging her feet I said, "It was a great party, thanks hun."

Dani giggled and said, "It was a team effort baby."

Ale reached over and gently caressed the top of Dani's foot and said with welled up eyes, "I had a great time, I'm going to miss you Chica, you're the best partner I ever had."

Dani placed her hand on top of Ale's and said, "Sweetheart, I'm going to miss you too, but we will stay in touch."

The two of them leaned over the top of me and hugged each other. Then the water works started. The two of them were bawling on top of me. It was sad but hot at the same time. I pulled my arms out from under them and rubbed their backs as they sobbed.

Their hug eventually turned into a kiss. They began with several simple pecks on the lips. Then they became lip locked. They looked so hot hugging and making out on top of me; it made me so hard. My hands slid down their backs to their asses. I felt that Ale's dress had ridden half way up her ass. Her smooth round ass felt so good to the touch.

Ale let her head fall back and Dani's lips moved to her throat. Dani began pawing at my chest while Ale's hand glided across the bulge in my crotch. I squeezed their asses while they engaged in their lesbianism. I moved my hand further down Ale's ass and worked my way between her upper thighs. I felt the dampness and heat of her pussy. Ale let out a deep breath as my fingers rubbed her folds.

Dani gripped my shirt while her face became buried in Ale's cleavage. Their moans were driving me crazy. I pressed a little harder on Ale and slipped two fingers into her soaked pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh Papi...." she said softly.

Ale let go of my bulge and got on her knees in front of Dani. Dani looked up at her and she got up on her knees as well; one on each side of me. Dani grabbed the hem of Ale's dress and started to pull it up. Ale lifted her arms and Dani peeled it upward and off. Aside from her heels, Ale was stark naked. Her body was incredible, luscious curves, hard chocolate nipples and her little landing strip on her pussy.

Ale then reached over and slipped Dani's shirt off. Dani then removed her bra. Dani took Ale's tits into her hands and caressed her nipples with her thumbs while Ale held Dani's wrists. They peered into each other's eyes with desire and lust. Ale slowly fell backward with her legs across my lap. Dani spread her legs causing Ale's left leg to come off my lap with her foot on the floor. Dani ran her hands up and down Ale's thighs.

Dani leaned towards me, putting her hand on the back of my head and kissed me deeply. After a passionate kiss Dani whispered, "I love you Tom."

"I love you too Dani," I replied.

Dani then lowered herself and laid down on her belly with her knees bent, feet in the air and her head between Ale's thighs. I leaned over toward Ale and kissed her right nipple. Ale put her hand on the back of my head pressing my face onto her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I placed my right hand on Dani's head and by the way it was moving and how Ale was slowly squirming, I knew Dani was eating her. Ale's nipple tasted and felt so good inside my mouth pressing it on my teeth with my tongue. I placed my left hand on Ale's face and stuck my index and middle fingers in her mouth. Ale sucked my fingers and swirled her tongue around them.

I shifted my eyes to look down at Dani and she was looking up at Ale while sucking Ale's clit. Then Dani's eyes looked at me; she lifted her head and flicked Ale's clit with her tongue while smiling at me. Dani then sucked Ale's clit back into her mouth; Ale jerked and bit my fingers slightly. Ale pulled my hand away from her mouth and she held my hand tight with our fingers interlocked. She continued to keep my face on her tit.

"Ohhhhhhh Chicaaaa..." Ale moaned.

Ale's body began to twitch and I pulled Dani's head in tighter to her. The way Ale was breathing and moving I knew she was about to cum. I bit down on Ale's nipple and squeezed her hand.

Ale sat up slightly and screamed, "Oh Mierda!!!" (Oh fuck in Spanish)

Ale pushed Dani's head away and was muttering Spanish between breaths while she gripped my hair. I released Ale's breast and looked at Dani, her face was wet and had droplets of Ale's cream on her face. Ale was jerking and her thighs were in spasms.

"Holy shit Chica! Have you been practicing?..Fuck!" Ale blurted.

"Just on Tom" she chuckled while wiping the cream from her face with her fingers.

"Let me have a taste," I said greedily as I sat up and took Dani's hand and sucked her fingers off.

Dani sat up and pulled me in for a kiss, the mixture of Ale's cum and Dani's saliva tasted amazing. Ale came down from her climatic high and also sat up. There was a wet spot on my jeans from Dani's pussy feast.

"Ya know ladies, if we're going to continue this escapade, there's a lot more room on the bed." I said putting my arms around their necks.

They both looked at me and kissed my cheeks as they rose to their feet. I stood up between them, each took one of my hands and we headed to the bedroom. Dani topless and barefoot and Ale wearing nothing but her spike heels on each side of me. I felt like a king.

As we walked into the bedroom, Ale said devilishly, "Ohhh you guys have a big bed."

"Yes we do, plenty of room for the three of us," I said as I kissed Ale on the shoulder.

Dani looked into my eyes lustfully while she started to unbutton my shirt, and Ale knelt down to undo my jeans. Dani opened my shirt and put her hands on my chest, while Ale shimmied my jeans and underwear down.

"Mmmmmm Papi, you look like you're ready for us." Ale said just before kissing the tip of my dick.

Ale turned Dani around and said, "These need to come off Chica," as she untied her capris and started to pull them down. I slipped out of my shoes and stepped out of my jeans as I watched Ale undress Dani. I stroked and pumped my cock while I watched them.

"You better save that for us," Ale ordered.

"Don't worry baby, I'm just edging," I replied.

Ale got Dani's pants and panties off. Then Dani climbed onto the bed, kneeled down with her thighs spread and her ass sitting on her the achilles heels of her feet. Ale climbed up next to her on her right side. Ale and Dani started to kiss, and then Ale took Dani's right breast in her hand while her other hand was down at Dani's ass. Dani wrapped her arm around Ale's neck. While they kissed, I got up on Dani's left side.

I took Dani's left nipple into my mouth and reached over to fondle Ale's tits. Dani reached down and grabbed my shaft. The three of us were kneeling on the bed enjoying each other's touch and taste. My other hand joined Ale's on Dani's ass. Dani knelt up off her feet to give us access to her ass and pussy. While they made out, I enjoyed their titties. Both Ale's and my fingers found Dani's wet pussy. Our fingers slipped inside her and Dani moaned into Ale's mouth. Ale and I both played inside Dani's pussy making her moan and her body twist, while Dani squeezed and pumped my cock.

Dani broke her kiss with Ale, released my cock and I laid on my back. Ale crawled over, spread my legs and laid on her belly between them. Dani straddled my neck and face facing Ale when I felt Ale kissing my balls. I grabbed Dani's ass and slid my tongue between her pussy lips. She was so juicy. Dani bent over and rubbed my cock on her face, while Ale sucked my balls into her mouth. I felt Dani's tongue run up and down my shaft then into her mouth. Dani ground her pussy into my face while Ale popped my balls in and out of her lips. Dani's lips slid up and down my cock as I moved my lips to her clit and sucked in.

Dani slipped her mouth off of me to let out a deep breath. I felt Ale's tongue running up my balls and continuing up the underside of my shaft. Then I felt Dani kissing and sucking the sides of it. Still attached to Dani's clit, I shifted my eyes and looked into the old Cheval Mirror and saw these two naked beauties sharing my dick. Ale was running her tongue around the head while Dani made a ring with her thumb and index finger around it and pumped it.

They were both humming and moaning, enjoying my manhood. Dani moaned louder when I sucked harder on her clit. My tongue fondled it within my mouth. I smacked Dani's ass and she let out a yelp. Dani let go of my cock and grabbed my thighs.

"Yeah Papi! Make her cum!" Ale blurted then sunk my cock into her throat.

I spanked Dani again and slipped two fingers in her pussy. Dani pushed back on me hard. I watched Ale devouring my cock and Dani getting ready to cum in the mirror. Dani's mouth was open, her eyes were closed and her tits were swinging back and forth underneath her. I felt Dani's pussy pulsate as she was reaching climax.

"Ohhhhhh Godddddd!" Dani yelled as my fingers felt cum rush inside her.

Ale moaned deeply into my cock, knowing and hearing Dani just had a powerful orgasm. Dani's hips were bucking while the rest of her body trembled. I released her clit, removed my fingers and I sucked her sweet syrup off of them.

Dani fell off of me and laid on her side with her feet up by my head. She watched Ale orally working on my cock while she came down from her high. Ale's lips slurped off of me and she looked at Dani.

"You ok Chica?' she asked in a concerned voice.

"Oh God, I'm fine..Whew!" Dani replied in a smiling huff.

Ale looked up at me then back at Dani and asked, "Do you mind?"

Dani said smiling, "Be my guest.

Ale looked up at me while crawling on top of me. She straddled my waist and Dani reached over and grabbed my cock. Dani guided my cock into Ale's pussy when she lowered herself onto me. Ale was upright with her hands on her hips and didn't move. She closed her eyes and I felt her pussy voluntarily contract and expand, she was milking me without using her hips or legs.

"Oh fuck Ale that feels amazing!" I groaned.

"Mmmmmmmm...I knew you'd like it Papi," she said seductively.

Dani made her way up to me, kissed me, held my head in her hands and whispered, "You gonna cum inside her baby?"

"If she keeps doing that, fuck yeah I am!" I grunted.

Dani smiled kissed me again and turned to Ale and said, "Fuck him Ale, fuck him good!"

I reached up and grabbed Ale's tits, her large nipples were hard and erect. I rolled her nipples between my fingers; Ale grasped my wrists and began moving her hips back and forth. Dani reached over and began playing with Ale's clit, rubbing it slowly with her fingers in rhythm with Ale's hips.

Ale let go of my wrists, leaned back and held on to my legs, giving Dani better access to her clit. While Ale slid back and forth on my cock, Dani played faster. Dani crawled onto my chest and laid on her side facing Ale. As Dani continued to play, I squeezed her ass, reached over her shoulder and squeezed her titty. Dani opened her legs and I slid my hand between her ass cheeks. I slid my hand back and forth while my pinky and the side of my hand rubbed her pussy and rosebud.

The three of us were moaning and groaning in sexual bliss. Ale's wails got louder as she pushed harder. Her nails dug into my legs and she was muttering Spanish phrases. Dani knelt up with legs still open for my fingers and sucked on Ale's tit while she continued to play with Ale's clit.

Ale pushed one last time and she yelled with a stammer, "İ Ay Dios Mió!'" (Oh my God in Spanish).

She tightened up, her legs trembled and she let out a long Ayyyyyeeeeee! As a wave of cum surged inside her. Dani released her and let her catch her breath. I fingered Dani hard and fast while Ale rested with my cock still pulsing inside her. Dani grabbed my wrist and her body started to jerk.

"Oh Tom! Oh Baby! Oh Fuck!" Dani blurted as she shuddered and reached another dramatic orgasm. I slid my fingers out of her, brought them up to Ale's mouth and she seductively sucked Dani's cum off of them. Then she took my hand and put my fingers in Dani's mouth. After Dani finished sampling what was left on my fingers she said to Ale.

"Make him cum Ale; make our Chief cum inside you."

Ale dropped down onto her hands and hovered over me. I slid my hands down to her ass and spread her cheek and she started to slide her pussy up and down my shaft.

"Yes Papi it's your turn cum inside me," Ale hissed.

I squeezed her ass tight in my hands while I pushed up and down. Dani laid down and squeezed my balls with her soft little hand. Ale watched my face when I began to growl. Ale stopped moving and let me do the work.

"Ohhhhh...yes Tommy fuck me! Fuck my little pussy!" Ale commanded with a gasp.

Dani called out as she squeezed my balls tighter, "Yeah Baby cum for us!"

My body began to rush; I was on the brink of cumming. As I pulled back, Ale slammed down on me and her pussy started to do that milking technique again.

Unable to hold back I yelled out, "Oh Alejandra! Ohhh Fuckkk!"

My cock erupted huge blasts of cum into her while she looked into my eyes, smiled and continued to milk me with her pussy walls.

"Mmmmmm, that's my Papi, give it to me," she moaned.

When the blasts of cum abated, Ale gyrated on me slowly, leaned down and kissed me.

"Mmmmmmm...that was amazing Chief," she whispered.

Ale rolled off me to my left and Dani crawled up to my right. I looked down at my twitching cock and saw Ale's and my cum running down the shaft. Both of them were lying on their sides looking and smiling at me.

I was honestly feeling a little guilty for ejaculating into Ale although it was amazing. Dani pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

"Tom that was hot as fuck," she whispered and she put her right leg with a bent knee on my torso. Ale rested her arm across my chest and softly played with Dani's breasts.

"Mmmmmm...you got a good man here Chica, thank you for sharing," Ale said with a yawn.

"Only with you Ale," Dani replied, taking Ale's hand over my chest.

The three of us were more than satisfied and exhausted after our adventure. We drifted off to sleep in a snuggling huddle.

I woke up around 4am in the middle of the girls in a spooning position. Dani's back was against me and my arms around her. Ale was pressed up against my back with her hand on my hip. Carefully I wiggled out from between them without waking them. I pulled the sheet over the top of the two beautiful women sharing my bed. Then I went into the bathroom to pee, put on my robe and went to my bar.

I poured myself a glass of bourbon and sat on the barstool. I looked up at my father's shadow box on the wall.

"Well Dad, I made the big time at last. I'm the Chief now; I wish you were alive to see it. But I know you're either looking down on me or looking up at me with either pride or disgust. I don't know how you feel about my sexual practices but, like you always told me, live for the moment, so that's what I'm doing," I said quietly.

I looked to the right of me and there he was sitting on another barstool.

"Thomas, I've told you before I am proud of you and I am watching you, but I will not reveal from where. What you choose to do behind closed doors is your choice; I am not the one to judge you. Yes, live for the moment because you don't know how many moments you have left on this earth. I love you son, keep up the good work."

I looked over and reached for my drink and when I turned back to him he was gone. I sat for a while trying not to think of anything and clear my head. I finished my drink and headed back to the bedroom.

Dani and Ale were sound asleep and spooning together. Ale was behind Dani holding her tight. I removed my robe and laid on my side facing Dani. I gently placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips. She shifted a bit but didn't wake up. I stared at her beautiful face until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and frying bacon and I was alone in the bed. I rolled out of bed, put my robe on and went to the kitchen. Dani, as always, was in my old Iron Maiden tee-shirt cooking eggs and bacon. Ale was preparing coffee in Dani's robe that was a bit short on her, but I didn't mind.

"Good morning ladies," I said as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey," Dani called out as I walked up behind her.

"G'morning Papi," Ale said with a smile.

I put my arms around Dani's waist and kissed her on the side of her neck.

"Don't I get a morning kiss? "Ale said with a pouty face.

"Yeah Tom, Ale needs a kiss too," Dani said while shrugging me off. I walked over to Ale and kissed her on the cheek.

"That's all I get? After what we did last night," Ale barked as she reached behind me, pulled up my robe and grabbed my bare ass.

I held her hips and she planted her plump juicy lips on mine. I saw Dani look over with that grin and raised eyebrow. The kiss was short but her full Latina lips felt so good against mine.

The three of us at the table chatted and laughed while we ate breakfast. Dani talked about how excited she was to start at the Sheriff's Office. Ale and I encouraged her, telling her how much we'd miss her. There were some teary moments.

We finished breakfast and cleaned up the table. The girls sat back down with coffee and started chatting. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. My face was covered with suds, my eyes were closed and I felt a hand grab my cock and another on my ass.

I rinsed my face and saw Dani's in front of me pumping my cock. Ale was behind me squeezing my ass. Dani got on her tiptoes, kissed me on the lips and I reached around to grab her ass. Ale squeezed my ass and rubbed her nipples on my back. Dani poured some shower gel on my shaft and lathered up my cock and my balls. Ale reached around to assist Dani, while she kissed and nibbled on my shoulder blade. I blindly reached behind me and felt around for Ale's pussy. My hand glided up Ale's thigh until I found her lips and slid my fingers in.

As the water ran down our bodies Dani got on her knees, cleared the lather from my dick and took it into her mouth. Ale wrapped her leg around me and rested her calf on Dani's shoulder, giving me better access to her and deeper penetration. Dani's lips slid back and forth on me. I placed my other hand on her head and Ale held onto my shoulders.

While my fingers were probing deep inside, Ale I played with her clit with my thumb and I heard her moan loudly. Dani slid her mouth off me, circled my head with her tongue looking up at me smiling and her hand cupping my balls.

I felt Ale's leg tighten. I saw her toes curl and she gripped my shoulders tighter. My fingers were sliding in and out of her fast and hard.

Suddenly Ale squealed out.,"Yes! Yes! Yes!" her body quaked and she came on my fingers. She moved her foot to the floor, reached around and kissed me.

"Time to take care of your girl Papi," Ale whispered and she stepped back.

I gently pulled Dani up from her armpits and kissed her while I leaned her against the wall. I lifted her right leg from behind her knee. Ale stepped in, pressed up against my back and took Dani's leg for me, while I pinned Dani against the wall. Her arms were around my neck and our kiss got deeper and more passionate as I pushed up into her.

We moaned into each other's mouths and she bit my bottom lip. I pushed and pulled hard, in and out while Ale was grinding her body against my back, kissing and sucking my back and shoulder. I pulled Dani's arms off my neck and held them tight over her head against the wall. With each thrust Dani grunted and yelped. I felt Ale's hand slide down my back to my ass while she nibbled on my neck. I felt Ale squeeze my right cheek then she swatted it, grabbed it tight and shook it.