Training Day Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my computer and Ale softly knocked on my open door.

"Hey Ale, c'mon in," I said. She closed the door behind her and sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

"So what's going on Chief?" she asked in a solemn tone.

My eyes welled up and I replied, "She's gone Ale, she's gone,"

"I'm so sorry Tom, I don't know what else to say," she said with a pouty face.

I sucked back my tears and said, "It is what it is. In my heart I knew this time would come. She's young and I'm sure she wants to start a family."

Ale nodded her head and said with sincerity, "Well I'm here if you ever need to talk, Tom." She stood up and offered her hand to me.

I took her hand and said, "Thank you Ale, I really appreciate it," and she left my office.

I went about my day with routine paperwork and a few useless meetings. Then my desk phone rang, it was the Sheriff's Office letting me know that one of my Investigators was involved in a shooting.

I ran to Ale's desk, "Ramirez, let's go, Jones was involved in a shooting, take a ride with me," I said excitedly.

"Aw shit!" Ale blurted and we raced to my vehicle. We drove lights and sirens to the scene. As we arrived, there were several Sheriff's vehicles, a crime Scene van and an ambulance on the scene. I saw Jones sitting on the rear bumper of the ambulance with a female Medic and a male Deputy Sergeant. Crime Scene Detectives were photographing an adult white male lying dead on the front lawn of an old decrepit house.

Ale and I went over to Jones; his arm was bandaged from his wrist to his elbow. "Bill, are you ok?" I asked.

He explained that the suspect attacked him with a knife and he shot him while rolling around on the ground. I advised him not to answer any more questions until he spoke with our unit's attorney. He agreed and handed me his car keys. The Deputies already had his weapon. Then he was loaded into the ambulance and taken to the hospital.

As we walked towards the suspect I saw Dani blocking the road and directing traffic away from the scene. She saw me and Ale and gave us a half smile. I just nodded my head to acknowledge her and went over to the body while Ale went over to Dani.

I gathered the information I needed. I could see Ale and Dani talking but couldn't hear what they were saying. After a few minutes I saw them hug and Ale headed toward me. I didn't ask what they spoke about, I just handed Ale Bill's keys and told her to drive his vehicle back to the office.

Ale drove off with Bill's car and I was finished with what I had to do. I thanked the Deputies for their assistance and headed back to the office. Once at the office I had to brief the Commissioner on the situation. Of course she wasn't happy, but was relieved Bill was going to be fine.

I got back to my desk and started writing my report. Ale knocked at my door and stepped inside.

"Ale, I'm not interested in what she had to say," I said to her.

"Well in a nutshell Chief, she said she's sorry," Ale replied and walked out. I continued with my report.

A few weeks went by that were relatively uneventful. Bill's shooting was justified and he was put back on full duty. My heartache over Dani was finally dissipating.

One lonely Friday night I was sitting in the living room in my robe watching porn. Getting excited I started to edge myself. Just as I felt my climax begin there was a knock at the front door. I looked at the clock and it was 10:17pm. I clicked off the TV and grabbed my.38 (Pistol) out of the end table and held it in the pocket of my robe.

I opened the door and it was Ale. She had a bottle of wine in her hand and was wearing tight blue jeans, black leather riding boots and a low cut black blouse.

"Um hey Ale, what's up?" I asked, pleasantly surprised.

"I was lonely and thought you might be too, can I come in?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Of course, c'mon in," I replied, opening the door wider to welcome her. She stepped inside and sauntered toward the bar.

"I'm gonna put some clothes on, I'll be right there," I said.

"Ok Papi, I'll be at your bar," she replied.

I watched her as she walked to the bar. Her ass looked amazing in those jeans and she knew it. I shook my head and went into the bedroom. I put my gun away and put on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. I got into my slippers, fixed my hair and went to the bar.

"I hope I'm not intruding, you looked so comfortable in your robe," Ale said as I opened and poured the wine.

"Um no not at all, it was just another lonely night. I'm glad you stopped by," I replied with a smile.

I sat down next to her at the bar and we toasted to our friendship. We chatted about work, Bill's shooting and other war stories. We played a couple rounds of Jenga, drank, laughed and had a good time.

Ale looked toward the living room and suggested, "Hey, why don't we watch a movie or something?"

I replied, "Sounds good," and we sat on the couch. I clicked on the TV and I forgot I was watching porn before Ale showed up at my door.

A scene where a couple was doing 69 appeared on the screen. "Oh shit!" I blurted and went to change the channel and Ale grabbed my hand.

"No, don't change it!" she said while grinning at me.

"Is this what you were watching before I got here?" she asked, squinting her eyes at me.

"Yup! You caught me," I said, feeling my face blush and chuckling nervously.

"Mmmmmmm... Papi you dirty old man," she said seductively and gently rubbing my thigh.

"Well, you know me," I said.

As her face got closer to mine she said softly, "Yes..I do," and our lips connected.

Before I knew it our tongues were in each other's mouths and our hands were holding each other's faces in a lustful embrace. Ale climbed on top of me and knelt over my thighs. I held onto her ass while she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my face into her cleavage. Her skin felt so good on my face and her delicately sweet perfume was intoxicating. I kissed and licked her cleavage and what I could of her inner boobs.

She pushed down on my lap and started grinding the bulge in my jeans, "Mmmmm...Tommy," she said with a gasp. She continued to grind me. I squeezed her ass and she pulled my face out of her cleavage. She looked down into my eyes with her mouth partly open as she gyrated on my lap.

Then she took my hand and stepped off me. She pulled me off the couch and led me towards the bedroom. As we passed a chair where she had put her purse and she grabbed her purse.

When we got into the bedroom she sat on the bed and lifted her legs and said, "Help me get these off Baby."

I took her leg and unzipped her boot and slid it off. She was not wearing any socks and her toenails were freshly painted a light pink. I lifted her foot and kissed the ball of it. It was so soft and sweet. I lowered her foot and took the other boot in my hands.

"Mmmmmm...You like my feet Papi?" she asked alluringly while rubbing her bare foot on my crotch.

"Fuck Ale, you know I do," I said while unzipping the other. With her boots off she swung her legs onto the bed and patted the mattress and told me to lie down on my back.

I did what I was told and she yelled, "Alexa, play some sexy music!"

Alexa began playing some smooth erotic jazz. Ale stood up on the bed and started a sexy dance. Her hips were slowly swaying and her hands were sliding up and down her body. She licked her lips when she looked down at me. She grabbed her titties and shook them in her hands.

Ale squatted over my legs and ran her hand between her legs while she sucked her fingers. She slowly rose up again and rolled her top off to reveal a black lace bra. She pushed them together and bent down and shook them in my face. While she unbuttoned her jeans she ran her foot up and down my bulging cock. When she unzipped her jeans I saw she had matching black panties. She slid her fingers into them and she played with her pussy. With her fingers still in her panties she got on her knees and angled her body over mine. She took her fingers out and slid them into my mouth. She tasted so good, just as I remembered.

She stood up again and began inching her jeans down in rhythm with the music. Her panties were a G- String that barely covered her pussy. Wearing nothing but her bra and panties she continued her sultry dance.

She turned around and her J Lo ass cheeks were completely exposed and the G string was swallowed by them. She knelt down, straddled my crotch and rocked back and forth on my bulge. I reached down and squeezed those wonderful ass cheeks. When she finished grinding me and stood back up my jeans were wet from her dripping pussy.

She turned back around and straddled my knees and undid my jeans and slid them off of me. She petted my hard cock with the palms of her hands. Then she wrapped her finger around it and stroked me. Then she repositioned herself to lie between my legs. She slowly ran her tongue from my balls all the way up to the tip then sucked it into her mouth. She slowly bobbed up and down and her hand was massaging my balls. I gently held her head while she sucked and licked me.

Ale slid her lips off of me and held my cock in her hand. She spit on the head and pumped it. She took my cock and put it under the middle of her bra into her cleavage. She squeezed them together and I pushed and pulled up and down. Her tongue met the head of my cock each time it emerged from her cleavage.

"Yesss Papi, you gonna cum for me baby?" she whispered under her breath.

"Oh God Ale...yes I am!" I grunted.

Ale smiled with her long tongue flicking the tip of my cock. I continued to fuck her tits slowly while she rocked back and forth. I held her wrists as I felt my impending apex. When she heard my internal groan, she pulled my cock out of her bra and took my length into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and slurped as her lips slid up and down. I held the sides of her head as my body tensed and began to twitch, while her hands gripped my thighs.

"Oh Ale...Oh Fuck!" I yelled as I reached my peak.

She hummed deeply and stopped at the base as my cum gushed into her mouth. Ale's nails dug into my thighs while she swallowed every shot I injected into her. She continued to suck me dry until I softened and my body stopped twitching. Ale sat up between my legs and swirled her tongue around her lips.

"Mmmmmm did that feel good Papi?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Oh my God hun, that was amazing!" I uttered.

"Good Baby, I knew you needed that," she replied smiling. Ale reached over and picked up her purse. She grinned at me as took a purple dildo with a clit stimulator out of it.

"Baby I'm gonna make you hard again, we're not done yet," she said playfully.

She turned it on and I heard it buzzing. She held it in her hand and ran it slowly down her left tit to the middle of her bra cup. She circled her protruding nipple. Then she got on her knees and spread legs. She took her other hand and rubbed her pussy through the small piece of fabric covering it.

Ale closed her eyes while she moaned and cooed. Her nipple grew from her fondling it with the dildo. She slipped her hand into her panties; I could hear her juices when she played with herself. She moved the dildo across her cleavage, her right nipple and repeated what she did to the left. Her other hand was deep in her panties, I could see her fingers moving through them. She removed her hand from her pussy and licked her index and middle fingers one by one, then slid them into her mouth and sucked her juices off of them.

She put the dildo on the bed and reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her bra slipped off and her amazing nipples were standing at attention. She playfully twisted her body making her tits sway back and forth. Then she cupped them in her hands and pinched her nipples.

I started to get up to touch her and she said, "Oh no big boy, you just lie there and watch."

I laid back down to enjoy her arousing show. She got up on her feet and slipped her thumbs into the panty strings on her hips. With her hips swaying to the smooth erotic music, she turned around and bent over holding onto my ankles. She twerked and jiggled her amazing ass at me. Then she reached behind and spread her ass cheeks. I could see the edges of her chocolate bung.

My cock began to twitch at the sight of this sexy Latina. I wanted to be inside her so badly. She then smacked her left ass cheek with her hand and once again thumbed at her hip strings. Slowly she pulled her panties down; it was so hot to see the string snap out of her ass. Her wet tan lips of her pussy looked absolutely delicious.

She stepped out of her panties and spread her ass cheeks again revealing her inner pinkness. She stood upright, turned around and looked down at me flirtatiously with the tip of her finger in her mouth. She looked absolutely amazing.

She squatted down, picked up the dildo and slowly dragged it down between her tis and down her belly. She rubbed it up and down on her clit while she pawed at her titties. I was in complete awe watching her getting harder by the minute.

She slid the dildo under her, rubbed it between her lips and turned it back on. Her hips rocked back and forth along with her hand. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she slipped it inside her. She pushed it in deep and the clit stimulator pressed on her clit. At first she slid it in and out slow and steady. Then she leaned back on her elbow and knees up and played faster. She was breathing heavy and fast as it splashed in and out of her. She let out quick short cries and yelps of pleasure. Her toes were curling and her knees moved toward each other. Her wails got more intense as she started her climax.

Ale managed to get back on her feet and squatted over my face while she held the headboard for support. Her hand moved quickly over my face and I was getting sprinkled with her juices.

She screamed, "Ohhhh Papi!" when she went over the edge.

Her legs were shaking and her breathing was labored as she came. When she pulled the dildo out my face got drizzled with her sweet cum. When I opened my mouth to quench my thirst with her cum she stuck the dildo in my mouth. It felt strange because I never sucked a dick, but it was iced with her cum and it was wonderful.

She removed it from my mouth and I grabbed her thighs. I pulled her down and enshrouded my face in her gash. My tongue lapped up her intoxicating mixture of cum and juices. She rocked back and forth and ground my face. She rocked hard and fast, and the headboard was banging against the wall. My nose was rubbing her clit and she was calling my name.

"Oh Fuck Tommy! I'm cumming again!" she screamed when she flooded my mouth and face.

Ale fell to her back between my legs and her feet up by my head. I watched her breast rise and fall with her heavy breathing. I held her soft feet and caressed them in my hands and I could feel her cum running down my cheeks.

"Oh my God Ale, that was intense!" I declared.

"Oh yes it was Papi!" she drawled.

Ale got up onto her elbows and looked at my cock. "Mmmmmmm..you ready to go again Baby?" She asked, smiling.

I nodded my head in response. She rolled over onto all fours and I got up on my knees behind her. Her pussy was glazed with her white translucent cream. I rubbed the tip of my dick all over her wetness and pushed in. I drew back and pushed back in, holding her hips. She chattered Spanish phrases with my name in them while I was drilling her.

She reached back and handed me the dildo. It was on an intermittent pulse and vibrate setting. I knew what she wanted. I pulled out of her and inserted it in her pussy. I slowly fucked her with it to lubricate it. She pushed back every time I pushed it in.

I slipped it out of her and pushed two fingers inside her. Ale got off her hands and rested her head on a pillow and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. I wiped my wet fingers on her brown little rosebud and sunk my cock back into her pussy.

I took the dildo and pushed on her bung.

"Si Papi! Siiii!" she hissed as it began to enter.

I started plowing her again and with each thrust the dildo went deeper. Ale was squealing while I filled both of her holes. As the dildo got deeper, the clit stimulator reached her pussy and it entered her right on top of my shaft; the vibrations felt incredible. I paused with my length completely inside her to enjoy the vibrations.

I left the dildo inserted inside her. I grabbed her ass cheeks, drew back and then slammed back in. Ale was clawing at the sheets and screaming short low pitched yelps into the pillow. I reached down and tugged on her long black hair and her face lifted from the pillow.

"Ahhhhhh! Dios Mio!" she screamed as skin slapped together.

"Yeah Chica! Cum For Papi!" as her pussy squeezed my shaft.

She let out a long deep moan and I looked down to see her cream coating my shaft. I continued to thump her and I could feel my cum brewing. I pressed on the dildo's base and Ale squealed with the pressure. I then eased up on it and slipped the dildo out of her. Her hole was stretched wide open and puckering.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and got up on my right foot and knelt on my left knee. Ale reached back and spread her cheeks while I lined my cum lubed cock up with her ass. I held on to her wrists as I inched it into her gaping hole. Although stretched open her ass was amazingly tight. Ale winced while her ass welcomed the length of my phallus.

Once I reached my hilt Ale let go of her cheeks and braced herself by gripping the footboard of the bed. I drew back and shoved back in again.

"Harder Tom! Harder!" she murmured.

I began to bore her hard and fast. She yapped and grunted as my balls bounced off her pussy. Ale began to loosen while I continued to punish her bung. I could feel my cum surging within my groin.

"Oh Fuck Ale!" I snarled.

"Yeah Papi Cum! Cum inside me!" Ale gasped.

Hearing that pushed me to my limit, I held her hips tightly and pulled as she pushed back. I let out a growl and gushed inside her. After I finished pumping her full of my cum I fell to my back. Ale's ass was still open and in the air and my pearly white cum was oozing out onto her pussy lips.

After a minute or so Ale came up and laid on her side beside me. She smiled, put her hand on my chest and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Whenever you feel lonely, you know how to find me," she said softly with sincerity.

My eyes scanned her beautiful naked body and I placed my hand on her cheek, "That goes for you too Ale," I replied with a smile and a gentle kiss on the lips.