Training Farms Pt. 02

Story Info
My first day of slave training was as i expected, hard.
982 words
3.91
6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional story from my inner dreamy self. (Not all Fiction)

Training Farms - Part 2 - slave girl sara

My train arrived at the destination and I followed the instructions provided and walked to the farm. I was met by the Master of the farm on the dirt track leading to the house, I stopped and bowed my head in respect. He looked me over and took my rucksack off my shoulder, followed by my jacket, jumper and blouse.

"Why no bra sara?"

I shrugged my shoulders and got my small tits slapped and punched, I was soon crying. His wife, the Mistress, heard the commotion from inside and walked towards us, a short strap hanging from her belt.

"Trouble Sir?"

"Yes, looks like we have a mute, she could not say why no bra."

She removed the strap from the clip on her belt and passed it to her husband, then walked behind me and held my arms behind my back pushing my tits forward. He aimed and hit my tit and nipple at the same time, five times on each. He undid my shorts and slowly lowered them down my legs, my knickers wet wedged between my pussy lips and looked, and felt, damp. He lowered me to my knees, I knelt on my shorts on the rough gravel road. His wife pulled his shorts and boxers down and he stepped out of them and he began to rub his cock.

"Lick it sara, see how sweet your mistress is from when I fucked her before you arrived."

I obeyed at once, he was thick and long and he slapped my face with his cock. Mistress lowered her shorts and knickers and took my hand for me to finger her. I was stood and bent over, Sir pushed his cock straight into my pussy and my face was pushed into Mistress's hairy pussy. My head was worked up and down, left and right and I again tasted the Mistress's sweetness, but Mistress wanted more, lifted my head and slapped my face.

"Harder slave or I will have the skin off your arse!"

As if rehearsed a thousand times over Sir's back arched and he grunted, Mistress shuddered and I cum and cum and passed out. I woke up laid on a mat in the kitchen, with a collar around my neck. Someone was gently rubbing my hair and face. My eyes slowly opened and it was a young man, he smiled at me then pushed his cock into my mouth, I was soon on my back being fucked.

"How was she son?"

"A bit slack to be honest mum."

She removed her strap, "Hold her legs wide open, let's bruise her up."

The first whack landed a direct hit on my pussy lips, followed by ten more.

"She will get another dose at bedtime and you can fuck her again."

"Thank you mum."

I was not the only slave in training and at breakfast time I was introduced as the posh kid with a slut attitude to the other seven inmates, all with different coloured collars on. I really was incensed by the slut word, but, as I was taught, it`s sometimes better to be upset inside than in pain outside, and I had already felt their welcome.

"This is sara who we will have for a month or two before she is welcomed into another home to learn new skills and techniques. Today she will be put into the barn where she will be milked twice a day and maybe put to a few bulls."

No one laughed, not even the girl with two clothes pegs on her tongue, my inquiring mind wondering why, was soon put at rest.

"sara, as you probably guessed you may only chat with anyone during your wash-down time before bed."

Sir slapped the pegged girl's tits half a dozen times.

"This excuse for a slave did not understand that so her tongue is tied for twenty-four hours and an aid to help her sleep on her tits is this."

He spun her round and her back was like a game of snakes and ladders, full of thin whip lines. He walked towards her and she flinched backwards.

"Now chatterbox, here is the deal, only eight more hours of the pegs, or, and I know I am being generous here, a spanking over my dear son's knee and a lesbian show with one of the other slaves."

He waited only a few seconds, "Right you would not answer, eight more hours it is. Spank and fuck her hard David."

She was soon over his son's knee screaming as he wooden spooned her lovely bottom. He stopped and knelt her down to suck his cock, as I had done on two occasions already in my first twelve hours of my stay, not easy with a peg in so he had her wank him stiff. He bent her right over double and she screamed as he pushed his cock in, so hurtful when doubled right over.

"Anyone anything else to say, no, ok, you, he pointed to a fattish girl, you piggy, kneel for a fucking, look and learn sara."

She knelt as he fucked her face, rubbing her throat as his cock went down and she choked. She was sick so had her hair pulled to the floor and made to lick it up, head back up and fucked again till he was ready to shoot, all over her hair and face. The family laughed as he kicked her over.

"Piggy is in deep throat training and is sick every time."

She was called piggy as she identified as a fat piggy slut! So no one was being disrespectful. We were then all put on leads and led to the barn, two men were waiting and each took two girls each to other buildings.