Training Farms Pt. 03

Story Info
Piggy is in deep throat training and is sick every time!
1.5k words
4.38
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional story from my inner dreamy self. (Not all Fiction)

Training Farms - Part 3 - slave girl sara

"Piggy is in deep throat training and is sick every time."

She was called piggy as she identified as a fat piggy slut! So, no one was being disrespectful. We were then all put on leads and led to the barn, two men were waiting, and each took two girls each to other buildings.

'Peggy' and I were tethered by our necks into a stall each. We were told we were now cows so had to stay on all fours, standing on two legs would earn us an electric shock, and we both got a belt off his hand-held shocker as a demonstration.

The Master lubed our bummy holes and inserted a plug, it had a tail attached. I laid down on the rough straw and waited. It had only been minutes before I was put on a homemade rope halter and led to the far corner of the barn and stood behind a horizontal long seat and a horizontal bar running across a little further in front. I had my pussy rubbed to a cum then knelt on the seat and with my arms resting on the bar and my wrists fastened to the bar so my tits flopped down.

'Peggy' came next to me but knelt down, the man removed her pegs and asked if she wanted a drink, she nodded. He slapped her face a couple of times, and she was told to open wide. He rubbed his cock a little and waited till his flow came and Peed in her mouth. To be fair he waited for her to swallow before giving her more. He then Peed all over her hair and face and had her suck his drops off. She was fastened like I was, but her tits swayed about much more than mine, another slight shudder from me.

The Master brought two machines and plugged them in. I had two suction cups fastened to my tits and one to my pussy, 'Peggy' had the same. I was not on mine long, he said ten minutes was long enough for a fist time milking.

Two older men came into the barn, and I soon had a new cock in my mouth shortly followed by one in my pussy. It was my first ever restrained sucking and fucking, although a tad uncomfortable I felt proud of my first day's training.

We rested the rest of the afternoon and were fed and watered. What looked like early evening outside saw us retrace our steps and were back tethered, milked and fucked again. We had dinner, which to be honest, was not that bad.

I wondered if I would be sharing the mat with the dog again but was hooked into my lead, as the others were, and led to a sort of bunk barn, without the bunks but defo a barn! The others took their beds, and I was led and laid on my back on my bed. A strap was pulled tight fastening me to the bed and my legs fastened into straps on the end of a long pole. The pole and my feet were then passed over my head and clipped into some rings.

I soon understood why as the Mistress and son arrived and she unhooked the short belt from her waistband. He lowered his pants, and she wanked him hard as I got a huge amount of belt strikes on my pussy. Between the screams she told her son how important it was to keep a girl's pussy swollen, so tight, to give the Master plenty of grip.

"Try her now David."

He rammed is thick hard cock in my pussy and pumped me a few times.

"A bit more I think mum."

She wanked him again and struck me another ten or so times and he remounted and fucked me.

"On you back girls, legs wide it's that cunt bruising time again."

They all had their pussies bruised as he still fucked me and even when his mum had gone, still fucking.

"Piggy, on your knees here, its feed time."

She did as she was told and he pulled out of me and down her throat, she gagged, and he filled her with his cum. She cleaned him up and knelt on all fours.

"Good piggy, now clean up slutty sara and unfasten her."

Her tongue was on me and in me in an instant and I was unfastened. Communal wash time, stood in a circle and washing each other we were allowed to speak, I had nothing to say but just listened. It was two girls' last day and they were being sent to their fourth and last training home, they did mention where and why but I was not paying that much attention. I was soon asleep. I vaguely heard a few of the girls being fucked during the night but it was too dark to see who, and I was so tired.

My next day, in fact the whole week, followed the same pattern of milking, sucking, and fucking and twice that week I had a midnight fucker, no idea who but a pleasant half hour or so sleeping remedy. That week soon passed, and it was the start of my deep throat training, simple in thought but more serious in its actions. I was measured on the outside, from my neck to my lips, about eight inches, they took an inch off and seven inch was marked on each of my tits with a marker pen.

After breakfast, which really was a wholesome affair, almost anything you wanted to eat, we were hooked up to our collars and led to our training rooms. Not sure if I mentioned this but at every mealtime two girls would be the under-table entertainment, for sucking and licking, usually girls on their quieter week, ;-)

I adore sucking cocks having done it a long, long time so was quite looking forward to this next part of my training. I and two others were led to a door with a handle the shape of a pair of balls, we were all allowed to touch and twist the ball handle, how bizarre!

Inside were four rows of benches with a low wall in front of them. Fastened to the wall, in various sizes, thickness and length, were pink rubber cocks with a length from four inch to ten inches in half inch increments and two thicknesses.

"You will begin at the first cock and work up; your designated length has the red ring around it. Once happy with the size, keep it in and hands up for me to examine your throat from the outside. No questions, good."

"Oh, did I mention you will be stood and bent over to suck and will be fucked and your titties will be pulled, nipped and slapped. Every size you pass will get you stripes to the number of inches swallowed, but to be fair to you they can be placed, sit spot, top of legs, tits or pussy, your choice, if no choice made, I will decide."

He gave a perverse chuckle, and why not, he held all the top cards. We all passed the four-inch cocks, and all got a four striped bottom, and I was fucked by two passers-by. Five inch was easy for me and the one cock I got in my pussy nearly knocked my tonsils out, he used it well and with respect and I think I may have cum all out. I collected my five stripes and was taken back to eat and drink.

The day after I and my bruised stripes struggled with the six-inch thick but was still fucked three times, funny, never saw any of the fuckers' faces. Piggy was the first of us to complete the six-inch cock and elected her huge tits for the six stripes, she hardly flinched and I cum! I got the six inch and thin seven inch the day after and followed piggy`s lead and took them on my tits, I screamed and cried but never moved off my spot. That night I had one of our room callers, I expected the fucking but was spanked first, it echoed through the house, then fucked with plenty of caned tit play, it just had to be the house, Master.

On my last day I finally managed the thick seven inch and thin eight inch, it was not easy and needed the fuckings I got as inspiration. I took the seven stripes on my bottom. No ceremony at all on my leaving, I was fucked for what seemed and age by David, not complaining, he had me every which way but loose, lol.

I was put out of the door naked with my rucksack and dress, over my arm and a train ticket and instructions to my next challenge. I was fucked twice on my way down their road and was fondled and fingered and had to suck a few young men waiting at the farm gate for me.