All Comments on 'Training Heather'

by The_Interlocutor

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Better than most. And agreement is an agreement; but if he breaks the agreement, I would break his fingers. If he breaks it a second time, I break his kneecaps.

If there’s a third time, it take a few pounds of force to break a neck, leaving the victim paralyzed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pathetic garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Wrong fucking category, dipshit. This isn't loving girlfriends. Your pitiful attempt belongs elsewhere.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I always like to encourage new writers into the fold. I will be candid as I can be. Your writing skills are A-1. No concern there at all and you easily manage to put together a very readable story. But readable doesn't mean enjoyable and the brutal, largely inhumane treatment of the woman, Heather, will not win you a whole lot of kudus. This belongs in the Non-Consent or BDSM categories, not Erotic Couplings, I think. I hope you are able to put your writing skills to work on other kinds of story-telling. I will be a fan if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeez, the desire to degrade women to inanimate object is still going strong

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this shit and the degrading poop that floods parts of this site remind me of the NTR fuck of Japanese hentai...barf

Flatulent_Queef_LordFlatulent_Queef_Lordover 2 years ago

I must say - I agree with Odiouser. While it's one thing to be overcome by animalistic, carnal pleasure in the heat of the moment, it is a whole other thing to degrade women.

Either tone it down or cut it out entirely, because as it stands, it belongs in BDSM - and I'm not sure if even they'll be cool with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain garbage. I really wish negative stars was a doable thing -5*

Obviously this writer is of unsound mind and relishes the objectification of women. Their mother must have dropped them on their head as a young child, it would explain the deviant thinking processes that come out in the text of this story. This story was not enjoyable, not entertaining, not of any quality, not even in the right CATEGORY! It was not a story about a Loving Wife and was really more Fetish! Good night!, it was just a painful, repressing, sickening, vomit filled tale about how a weaker individual was manipulated, mentally tortured and sexually abused by a sadistic, subhuman piece of whale feces that THINKS he is a real man! The ONLY reason I would like to see a part two to this wretched tale is so that Heather's older twin brothers could stop by on their month long furlough from their Marine Corp SEAL Unit! That's how they discover what good old Austin has been doing to their baby sister. I am sure they can find a way to smuggle Austin aboard a transport to their next deployment...in Afghanistan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want to train something, get a dog. And get a clue while you are at it. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first story "authors" are cranking of some God awful shit today.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Strange that even a few readers have no problem with blatant misandry. This had nothing to do with Loving Wives.

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

Wrong catagory, this would be better received in non consent. Any story involving a cheating wife/girlfriend, whether forced or not in loving wives will get bombed regardless if it good or bad.

Personally I don't mind non consent so that's not an issue for me. It's quite a common theme having the female forced into being a slut/whore but nothing wrong with that, it's only fiction after all. A harder thing is finding a reason for her to accept it. Here was a new idea but frankly quite weak, if it was in RL I can only imagine Austin ending up a bloody mess in some dark alley. But with Heather enjoying the situation so much it did the job.

All in all I liked it, everybody got what they wanted and there's possibly enough material for a second part: just how far would Heather go before she says enough and would she then be permitted to stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make up your mind were they at his flat or hers? That all got confusing.

As for the rest...

Wrong category - I'm not sure it should be BDSM as it was nothing but a bully taking advantage of someone. It definitely was not loving wives.

Why didn't he kick her to the curb straight off, he'll never be able to trust her.

Why didn't he sack Austin? There's no way they could work together again.

Why didn't he beat shit out of Austin? You don't give predators a chance.

What happened to watching them fuck and it being over? It changed to an evening and then overnight. And the way they were talking - his whore etc. - they showed no signs of stopping even after the event.

How can anyone man or woman carry on a relationship with someone that showed such little respect even to not talk about the debt even before it got out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting mysogeny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go out little Boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A laughable pile of infantile drivel, from a talent free burger flipper amateur, with a strong homosexual tendencies. Micro penis and sexual abuse issues seething constantly and periodically erupting in unskillful tosh.

I gave sometimes a star for a wett fart, … not this time

Captcha

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Did I miss something?

Where was the Loving Wife?

All i read about was a BDSM.

As such you got a reluctant 1

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

God that was some seriously horrid horse shit. Start to finish this wasnt something I'd flush down my toilet for fear of posioning the sewer system in my town.

FYI.......This ended with the cuck by the numbers ending that literally EVERY stupid story like this ends with.

And FTR...actually good cheating stories dont always get bombarded, its just that most, like this, just are fucking ridiculously bad.

We have a tide of shitty writers, more so than in the past. People like this retread that write the same story over and over again, put in no effort to make it good, dont even plot nor write it well and then people get their knickers in a twist that people shit on it. Why would that be?

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

No. No fucking or un-fucking plot. I absolutely hated this. Over half of your readers are women, how many are going to like this? Subtract one from that. Now, there's your answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good and the writing very good. Sure, there were gaps and inconsistences and one needs to suspend skepticism, as with most stories here. However, there were some actions and turns of phrase that pulled one in and made it believable. So, congrats on your first story.

I can see where the story is not for everyone. After all, most folks want to read what they know and breath already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this continues previous comment, posted as anonymous -

Anyway, many folks want to read what they know, nothing new, thank you. For me, the story stands on its own whether I (or you) "like" it. Seems one can appreciate a story without agreeing to the morality of it - right?

What's with all vigorous, low content, nasty comments? It sucked, wouldn't flush it, absolutely hated it (like anyone cares what you think), a tide of shitty writers (by a non-author), reduce the mysogyny (it's slightly too much for my morals). And the vehement, tear-you-an asshole comments about the story being in the wrong category. Is it the eighth deadly sin?

I encourage the author to write again.

threeman45threeman45over 2 years ago
Great first work

Fuck the twats that just complain. Solid story, good semi believable plot (which is better than most), and introduced your characters.

I would have like the bit more turmoil and power play, but that's me.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing but very demeaning to Heather.

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZeroabout 1 year ago

bro dropped gold and disappeared

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story that needs to continue. She's Austin's whore now. Austin should continue using her whenever he wants to and share her with his friends and she should marry her boyfriend who will love watching the others fuck her and use her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous