All Comments on 'Training Her Husband Pt. 05'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly it's all men are useful for, who f*cking needs the losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another great chapter. but Joan needs to let her pet have some release very soon to keep her from having to cheat on her, frustration will break pet especially after spanking Lilly then going down on joan..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing ending.

perroCastidadperroCastidadover 1 year ago

Very good story.

I anxiously hope that you will soon publish the sixth chapter and know what life will be like from now on for sissy lilly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I second the other anon comment that men are useless wankers. Given the actual pathetic size most cocks are and the complete lack of sensual ability the majority of men exhibit, why even bother with them?

Foxbat19Foxbat199 months ago

That was so "APPETIZING"

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

You have Me thinking, My clit is My button of pleasure, I don't orgasm with a cock, unless I'm on top so I can rub My clit while fucking.

I don't desire pleasuring a woman, but would enjoy being pleasured by one. ;)

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet5 months ago

Another excellent chapter and progression! I loved the twist at the end, when Lilly was sent away so she could not see pet licking Mistress Joan... an fine example of the power of denial. I would love to watch my Miss, cmj711, being pleasured by another woman... it would be pure denial and power if She sent me away so I couldn't watch! The frustration would be delicious!

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...