Training Her Husband Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted the dress exposing him to Joan. He was wearing red panties and the bulging outline of his cock cage was clearly visible. Also visible was a small wet spot on the front of the panties.

"Just as I suspected," Joan said in a mockingly disappointing tone. "She's enjoying this. Pull down those panties. I want a better look at that pathetic little worm she thinks is a cock."

Larry pushed his panties down over his hips, letting them drop to the floor and bunch around his ankles. He stepped out of them and picked them up. I took them from him and threw them onto the coffee table with everything else.

Larry held the hem of his dress up so that Joan could see his cage. She just stared for a moment or two, then pulled her legs together and patted her lap.

Without a word, we both knew what she wanted and Larry laid across her lap, his ass in the air.

Joan looked at me and said, "Get the paddle out of my bag."

I got the bag we had brought and pulled out the paddle out of it. I held it out for Joan to take but she shook her head.

"No pet," she said. "You are going to administer her discipline. I trust you to give her what she deserves. Just know that you must be as harsh as I would be. If I decide you are too easy on her, you will receive the punishment I would give to her."

With that, Joan lifted the dress exposing Larry's bare bottom. She ran her hand over it, giving a little squeeze.

"She does have a cute ass," she said. "I will give her that."

Then she moved her hand away, looked up at me and said, "Now make it a pretty shade of red so that it matches the panties she was wearing."

The paddle felt heavy in my hand. Much heavier than the hairbrush I had used before. I had no idea how harsh the blows would be. I was worried about hurting Larry and I wanted to go easy on him. I knew he could handle and even liked some pain but I was concerned about really hurting him with this big, heavy instrument. At the same time I didn't want Joan to think I was being too easy and put me across her lap. I had never been spanked and wasn't too keen on the idea.

I swung the paddle down and it landed across his ass with a loud,

SMACK!

The sound startled me and Larry let out a grunt.

"Silence," said Joan.

Then she looked up at me and said, "Continue."

I finished ten swats and paused. Larry's ass was pink and glowing. Joan ran her hand over it.

She smiled, "So nice and warm."

Pulling her hand away, she said, "Continue."

I was hoping the ten blows would be enough but Joan apparently had other ideas, so I administered ten more. Larry, to his credit remained mostly stoic but I could see tears running down his face.

When the second set of ten had been administered I gave Joan an imploring look. She smiled and ran her hand over his ass some more.

"You worry too much, pet," she said. "She'll be fine and could certainly take more. Besides, she needs to learn her place. Teach her right in the beginning and this may not be necessary later. She may be in pain but I'll wager she's still got a little stiffy inside that cage."

She was not wrong. In spite of the pain he had to be feeling, Larry's straining cock gave him a way. Add to that the wet spot on Joan's pant leg from the leaking precum and it was obvious he was horny and excited.

"Get up, Lilly," she said. "Get up and show us your cage."

Larry stood and raised the hem of his dress again. His engorged cock, staining within the confines of of the cage was sticking out in front of him, bobbing slightly with the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Joan chuckled. In my denied state of arousal all I could think of was tearing off the cage and impaling myself on his wonderful cock.

Joan perhaps sensed my desire. She ordered me to strip down to just my bra and panties. I quickly shed my clothes and she told both of us to kneel before her.

"My pet and her sissy," she said proudly. "What a pair you two make."

Looking at Larry, she said, "Of course I really have no use for you except as our maid. Your eyes will never see this body naked and you will not be allowed to pleasure me. I have pet and real men for that."

I couldn't see it but apparently Larry's facial expression showed surprise because Joan reacted to it.

"Do you not remember the picture I sent you just yesterday evening. Pet is a natural pussy licker who's technique will only improve with time and practice and I intend on giving her plenty of opportunities. In fact, just talking about it has put me in the mood."

She directed her gaze at me and asked, "Pet, would you like to pleasure your Mistress?"

I nodded enthusiastically. Of course I did. Of course I wanted to pleasure her. I also wanted to get fucked and to cum but I wanted to be the obedient pet she wanted me to be. Pleasing and serving her came first.

She told Larry to go upstairs to his room, shut the door and remain there until told otherwise. As he climbed the stairs, Joan stood up an began peeling off the tight fitting jeans she was wearing. When we heard the bedroom door close, Joan pulled down her panties and offered herself to me.

I crawled forward and spent the next twenty minutes or so between her legs as she rolled through several orgasms. When she was satisfied, she pushed my head away and slumped back into the chair breathing heavily.

"Oh pet, that was wonderful," she said after her breathing had come back to near normal. "I could really get used to having that tongue in me every single day. It can't replace a big, fat cock of course but it's a nice substitute when there aren't any around. "

I beamed. I was so happy to be receiving such praise. She was right, I was submissive a through and through. Even Larry was just an afterthought at this point. I would dominate him if I had to but Joan seemed to be taking over that role as well. As I thought about it, I was amazed at how much things had changed and in less than 24 hours. All I desired to do was serve my Mistress.

12