All Comments on 'Training her Pup Ch. 01: Bad Boy!'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

When someone can write so well and with such overpowering descriptive power that she can appeal to a rather 'vanilla fella' like me with "puppy play", that's a damn good storyteller! Her talent and sexy stories have been sorely missed!

.

Yes, Sexy Kitten shows us once again not only her descriptive writing prowess but her subject matter versatility and that incredibly erotic, naughty mind! Damn, this fabulous feline could write a treatise on Milton and make it sexy! In addition, as a clever kitten writing about a naughty puppy, this writer shows us her ability cross species with both a boldness and alacrity indicative of a superior talent!

.

More puppy play, kitten! (I'll sit up and beg if necessary!) Rates a 5ive, only because I can't go higher!

mvwithrascalmvwithrascalover 2 years ago

Like a fine, well made classic movie, this story is a taste of the goodness of life. Some of it real, all of it possible and certainly the stuff that dreams and fantasies and hopes should be made of. The gentleness and how it can arouse it abundantly clear. There is lots to wonder about that is needed to explain how things are as they are. But that means there lots to anticipate for future stories. The Lady takes some simple pleasures from the tricks she teaches her male puppy boy. The puppy takes its pleasures from the smiles on its Owners face and wetness she so generously shares from between her thighs.

Like a good, fine movie, no CGI (Computer Generated Images) is needed. Nor are car chases or whips. Both Owner and puppy boy are clearly happy with what they have. No harshness required.

Arousing? Very!

Informative? Oh, yes!

A practical relationship? Of course!

Something other Ladies can learn from and practice in their own lives? Let us hope they take the risks of learning, acquiring and training for so much enjoyment and pleasure with males of their own.

ViceanglaisViceanglaisover 2 years ago

Another excellent story, not a word wasted and every sentence crafted beautifully with delicious erotic charge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES