Training her Pup Ch. 02: Pet Parlour

Story Info
Rascal is bathed and clipped by pretty technician Sasha.
1.6k words
4.41
12.7k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Sweet rascal today is a big day for you and, although you may not know why yet, you have picked up on my excitement and are bouncing around the house, tongue lolling happily. How I love your unfettered joy in your animal nature. It soothes my soul and puts a smile on my face after an intense week of work. This is why every woman needs a puppy. This, along with unconditional love and affection, loyalty and protection, and an enthusiastic tongue that cannot get enough of its Mistress' honey.

Your big day starts with a trip to the groomers. I check that your little collar is on tightly around the base of your puppy penis and balls and add your neck collar with its ID tag for good measure, clipping the leash on the former and running it up through the latter ready for our trip out. You are an excitable little creature, and I can't risk you getting distracted and darting out in front of traffic.

As an experienced owner, I have a good relationship with the parlour technicians and, when I arrive at the salon they rush over to coo and fawn over my new pet.

'Oh, Kate, he's adorable, such a handsome chap. Wherever did you find him?' Sasha giggles, ruffling your fur and stroking behind your ears.

'He found me. Poor boy was all on his own and I couldn't just walk on by. Not with those big, sad eyes and sweet nature,' I reply, stroking my hand down your flank possessively. While I am happy to show off my sweet pet, I do not want his head turned by the pretty eighteen-year-old beautician who seems altogether too fond of petting my pup.

'Well, he's certainly in need of a thorough clipping, so you've come to the right place. Luckily, Victoria's hound has come down with kennel cough, so I have a free slot now. How well trained is he? Will he be able to sit in the bathing sink unleashed, or are we going to have to harness him?'

I look down at you with a raised eyebrow as you gaze up at me, adoringly. 'Well, rascal? Can you be a good boy for me?'

'Aarrf!! AaaaRRRRRRffff!!!!' You wriggle your hindquarters in excitement and threaten to knock over a display of doggy shampoo in your eagerness to please.

'Okay, rascal. Down, boy!' I laugh, as I tug your lead tighter, jerking it firmly against your collared balls, and pull you in close to my leg, stroking your head and ears to calm you down.

And, like a good boy, you quiet down and dutifully pad up the ramp to the bathing sink, sitting on your haunches, waiting patiently as I unclip your leash and remove your neck collar. The other can stay in place. You never know when I may need to get you back under control. This is a new experience for you, and I understand that you may be skittish or overexcited and need to be firmly brought back to heel.

'Oh, what a good boy!' Sasha gushes. 'Has he ever been groomed before?' She turns on the shower spray, checking its temperature against her hand before turning it on your back and chest. The needle-spray of warm water caresses your nipples, then proceeds lower, until it is soaking the unruly pelt around your puppy penis. A penis that is now stirring excitedly at the attention.

'I don't believe so. I get the impression that he was rather neglected in his former life. I'm not sure if he ever had an owner before, but he certainly was lacking the tender care of an experienced Lady owner before I met him.' Sasha looks heartbroken and I do believe that she'd be an excellent owner for a pup of her own. She's still very young but she has a lovely manner with the animals in her care -- firm but loving. I can imagine her caring for a young pup and believe that both their lives would be enriched by the experience.

'Now, today, is a very special day and I need him to look his best,' I continue. 'I want you to give him a thorough clipping. I have no desire to see you remove it all - he is a healthy young rascal, not a fancy little poodle boy - but it needs to be tamed and manageable. I am happy to brush him out on the weekend, but I am a very busy woman and don't have time for a grooming regime across the week.'

'I quite understand and know exactly what you mean,' Sasha replies, donning a pair of rubber gloves and reaching for the oatmeal and aloe shampoo. I can see you preening under the attention of this beautiful bottle-blonde as she vigorously rubs the shampoo into your fur, from the top of your head to the bottom of your paws. She spends extra time on your flanks and the thick pelt around your puppy balls and penis and you bark with excitement as you start dripping a steady stream of watery puppy cream to mix into the suds washing down the drain.

Seeing this, I rush to apologise. 'Oh, Sasha, I'm so sorry. Bad boy, rascal! You're making a mess on the nice lady's gloves!'

'Please don't worry, Kate. It's natural that he's excited. This is his first grooming, and he is a healthy young animal doing what nature intended. He doesn't know any better.'

I raise my eyebrow again. I believe that you are able to exercise more control if you really tried, but I agree that this grooming is making you very excited. Well, rather that than have you creating a fuss and refusing to follow instructions. After another soaping with thick, rich conditioner, you stand still and allow Sasha to dry you with a small, soft towel, releasing a soft growl of pleasure as she uses it to vigorously dry your dripping puppy parts.

'Now is the part that some of them don't like, so you may have to hold him for this,' Sasha warns as she picks up the hairdryer. I clip the lead back on to your cock collar, wrapping it around my hand so there is no room for poor behaviour. But I needn't have worried, you take to the hairdryer like a champ, shaking out your fur and basking in the play of warm air over your most sensitive regions.

With your fur clean and fragrant, it is now time to style it.

You eye the clippers dubiously. I smile, knowing you are wondering if you are going to get a short back and sides all over! 'Just a little off the top, please Sasha. I do like to run my fingers through the fur on his head and around his ears. You can trim the lower face back a bit more though, as it has the propensity for collecting food -- he's such a messy eater when he gets his face right in his bowl, aren't you boy?' I ruffle your facial fur affectionately.

'And for the body? Some owners like to keep the whole underbelly area bare for hygiene reasons. Is that what you are looking for today?' she asks, toying with the length guard on the trimmers.

'Hmmm, I don't know. My last dog was kept scrupulously bare at all times. I think he preferred it that way. But rascal is a very different pup,' I look down at you, noting the tensing in your muscles. 'No, I think just a neat low clip around his puppy parts and the rest of his tummy and chest regions. I don't want his collar chafing. The rest of him -- his back, flanks and legs - just needs a tidy up. Perhaps take a look around the tail area and see if that needs any special attention, but I think we're good.'

You seem determined to be a good boy while Sasha works around you, holding especially still as she lifts your hind leg to get to the fur around your puppy parts and tail area. She rubs in some soothing cream around your most sensitive parts, and you yip happily as she slathers on a little extra to your puppy penis, so it must really be doing some good. I ask if she can add a tube of it to my bill so that I can use it at home should you become extra sensitive and need soothing at any point.

Sasha gives you a final clip of your nails, which have grown long since you have spent some much time indoors without the rough pavement to wear them down. I really must take you out more often, I vow. She's so taken by you, she wants to tie a pretty bow around your puppy penis but I draw the line. You are a proud and handsome boy, and I won't dress you up like a little lapdog.

With one final exuberant petting and kiss to your nose, Sasha says goodbye and we pay and go. I must admit what a good job she has done with you. Gone is the rough and roguish street pup and in his place is a fine, purebred showpup, ready to strut his stuff.

'Well rascal. I think you are now ready. Today we are going to your first petshow and I just know you are going to make me proud.' I look down at your handsome face and smile knowingly. Keeping eye contact, I continue, 'And you know what will happen if you are really good and win best in show? Then you can finally show me your favourite command.'

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers