Training her Pup Ch. 07: Walkies!

Story Info
Horny Rascal and Vixen frolic in the open air.
2.1k words
4.5
6.5k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and you are bounding around my legs barking with excitement. Why? Because I have zipped up my boots and have your lead in my hand. It's time for walkies!

Now, of course, this is a daily occurrence, but today is special because I have packed a picnic and we are going to meet Elaine, Sasha and Vixen. I know you loved your last playdate and, now that your puppy jabs are totally up to date following your visit to the vet, I can let you off the lead to enjoy your new friends.

Your thick, soft tail wags exuberantly as I clip your leash onto both collars, making sure to use plenty of puppy powder to avoid any chafing when you tug. The snug little collar circling your puppy parts attracts the eye as your plump, heavy puppy balls swing so proudly between your back legs as you walk.

I can see how excited you are as your pointed penis tip has emerged looking so soft and tender, and I feel that the added control will certainly be needed today. As you trot beside me, I see the admiring looks from passers-by as they spy your impressive puppy parts that advertise your virility and I can't help feeling the rush of pride that I have such a handsome, well-behaved pup by my side.

The park is nearby so it's not a long walk on the hard pavement before you have the lush, soft grass beneath your paws. You sniff the fresh scents of the park - cut grass, flowers, small animals, and something very enticing. Whatever it is, you are locked on and are sniffing in circles, leading me away from the entrance towards the duckpond.

You look up, your tongue lolling, and I pet your shaggy head. I really must schedule another session with Sasha soon.

'You want to play, boy?' I ask, picking up a stick. Your eyes are bright with excitement, and you bark happily as I bend down to unclip your lead.

'ArrRRFF! ArrRRRRFFF!!

I offer you the stick temptingly, then fling it as far as possible. You scamper off, full of the simple joy of running free. It does my soul good to see you so happy at such an elemental thing. There's something so innocent about animals. They just follow their instincts, do what feels good with no regrets.

Picking up the stick between your teeth, you trot back with it, looking up at me with excited eyes. I click my fingers by my thigh, and you dutifully circle behind me, then sit at my side and drop the stick into my waiting palm.

'Good boy, rascal! You are such a good pup!' I praise as I give you a small, crunchy treat.

I see a frazzled young woman being tugged along by her boisterous pup. She watches you then looks at me with admiration.

'What a well-behaved boy you've got there. However did you train him?'

I smile and look down at you, ruffling your fur proudly. As I look up about to launch into your training regime, I realise she's already been dragged away. Ah well, not everyone can have the bond that we share.

I throw the stick again and you are off, but I immediately realise my error when you near the duck pond. I have visions of you chasing the waterfowl and am about to give chase when you suddenly stop in your tracks. You have caught a new scent and have gone to investigate, stick and ducks forgotten. I look around to see what has caught your interest and spot Elaine and Vixen sitting on a bench by the pond as Sasha approaches them carrying two cups of coffee. You bound up to meet them just as I join them on the bench.

Of course, you and Vixen seem delighted to reacquaint yourselves in the most intimate of ways and we allow you the customary round of sniffing, only pulling you away by your collar when the sniffing turns to licking and your puppy penis flares into life.

'OK, Casanova! That's enough of that, my boy. I think you have more than said hello to each other!' I reprimand with a smile on my face.

You whine as we part the two of you but are happily distracted as both Elaine and Sasha make a big fuss of you and offer their hands to lick. Sasha sneaks another treat out of her pocket, and you gobble it down happily. You are going to get fat, my greedy pup!

After a few minutes of chatting and sipping coffee, we decide to walk together to find a nice quiet area for our picnic. I know of a lovely spot in the forested area, and we make our way there. On the way our progress is slowed by the many other dog walkers and other park-goers we meet. The owners are only too happy to stop for a chat and to admire the pair of you, but their dogs are the biggest obstacle to our progress.

Vixen, the slutty little pup that she is, cannot help but to sniff around every dog that she meets. She insists on strutting around the males, tail held high to show off her feminine charms. The dogs are clearly interested and try to sniff and lick her, causing you to growl and posture possessively. When she turns and presents, lifting her haunches to a large, rough-looking street dog, things nearly turn into a dogfight and Elaine has to clip on Vixen's collar and drag her away as I call you to me.

Repeatedly.

Only when she is safely out of reach and the other dog has moved on do you obey my command and come to heel. Although I am unimpressed with you ignoring my command, I can see that your intention was to protect your female from a dangerous encounter, so I cannot be cross with you.

When we finally reach the woods, you sniff around and choose a stout tree to lift your hind leg and mark your territory. Vixen follows behind and squats, overlaying her mark with yours. Oh yes, that girl has it bad for you. I wonder if all that flirting with the other dogs was her way of getting your attention? Or maybe she's just an insatiable little bitch. Who knows? I certainly think that Sasha has her work cut out for her when she takes on her ownership.

With the picnic table ahead, Elaine lets Vixen off the lead, and I help the ladies to unpack our lunch. Elaine has packed a cloth and several Tupperware containers of pasta salad, fried chicken and corn cobs. Sasha has some fresh fruit salad and bottles of wine and I have brought a home-baked apple pie and a tub of cream. Together it is quite a feast, and it is not until we hear heavy panting that we look round and find you in full rut with Vixen.

'Rascal, no! Get down! Bad boy!' I grab your collar and drag you off, scolding you thoroughly. Sasha has jumped up and pulled Vixen away and has to hold on tight as Vixen is pulling hard in her eagerness to return to you. You, at least, have the decency to look a little sheepish, and you tuck your tail between your legs as I tap you firmly on the nose in rebuke.

Together, we all examine the evidence -- your puppy penis is dripping and shiny with your combined fluids, but it is still throbbing and an angry red colour. It certainly seems as though we have separated you in time, but I recall what the vet had said about the quantity and viscosity of your 'quality seed' and worry that there is still a chance that you may have mated her.

'Oh Elaine, Sasha, I am so sorry! I should have had him on the lead. I know how he gets around Vixen. I don't even know if he's a pedigree yet. I still have a week to go for the DNA tests to come in before The Kennel Club will even consider him for stud.' I am mortified that I may have ruined a good friendship by carelessly leaving two randy pups to their own devices without proper control.

Sasha looks worried, but Elaine takes the news stoically. 'Kate, dear, it's not the first time that Vixen has led a male astray. She's not in heat so I don't think it's very likely she will catch with pup. I'll take her to the vet tomorrow and see what they suggest. What is done is done so let's not waste a beautiful day stressing about it.'

Of course, she is right. We are lucky to have such an experienced Lady owner among us and we soon settle down to our lunch, this time with you and Vixen back on your leads, which are tethered to the legs of the picnic table. With you both settled in the shade under the table, it's not long before you are begging for scraps. You quickly realise that Sasha is a soft touch, and you sit with your head on her lap as she sneaks you choice titbits from her plate. Although it is not good for your diet, I turn a blind eye, because surreptitiously I'm doing the same for Vixen. She really is an adorable girl and when she looks up at me with her big brown eyes how can I resist?

While us ladies are enjoying our wine and desert, you two pups are also looking for something sweet, and it seems like honey is your dish of choice. I nearly choke on my wine as Vixen noses between my thighs and starts to nip at my panties, tugging the gusset as if she can single-handedly remove the obstacle in her way. Smiling indulgently, I lift myself up and pull them down and off my legs, settling back down to finish my desert, now with an eager tongue sending shivers of pleasure up my spine as I swallow each sweet, cream-drenched mouthful. Elaine is leading the conversation as I realise that Sasha has gone very quiet. She too is continuing to eat her pie, but each mouthful is interspersed with little sighs and gasps as you get busy between her legs. Feminine arousal now blends with fragrances of the forest, and I see that Elaine's hand has now disappeared beneath the table, her monologue faltering as she too starts to breath heavily, seemingly overcome by the scene before her.

All too soon, I see Sasha gripping the table, her desert forgotten, as she cries out her orgasm, causing birds in the neighbouring trees to take flight. I am close and spear my fingers through Vixen's long hair as I ride her mouth, grinding myself against her eager tongue and lips as my release bursts its dam and I flood her mouth and chin with my honey. I come down slowly as she continues to lap my swollen folds, cleaning them carefully.

Seeing Elaine's heated gaze and the frantic fingering that is occurring, I suggest that she might want to play with you for a bit.

'Oh Kate, dear, that's very kind of you. Are you sure you don't mind? I love Vixen but I must say that I do miss having a male around the house.' At my reassurance that of course, I am happy to share your best trick with her, she bends over the picnic table, sensible panties around her knees and I give you the command to 'Mount'.

Well, you certainly don't need asking twice! You are up on your hind legs, forepaws on the table, as you slide home and start thrusting vigorously. There is no gentle warm up for Elaine. You have been more than ready for quite some time and the scent of a warm, wet pussy is enough to drive any hot-blooded pup to a frenzy of excitement.

Within a short space of time, Elaine is thrusting her ample bottom backwards and her other hand is working her clit, so it is no surprise when she rears back and howls her release. However, she is experienced enough to slide out of the way when you next pull back and suddenly your puppy penis is no longer sheathed in a fluttering, velvety channel. Luckily for you, it is not left to pump the air as Vixen, the greedy bitch, quickly mouths your throbbing length, gobbling down every drop of your rich cream, before licking her lips happily.

As we straighten our clothing and pack away the picnic, Sasha directs our attention to our two exhausted and well satisfied pups. You are both fast asleep in the sun -- you lying on your back and Vixen curled next to you with her head in your lap.

'So adorable. That's one for the album,' she smiles as she snaps a picture.

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers