Training Kim

Story Info
A short story I wrote years ago.
2.9k words
3.96
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote down years ago and is based on those little paperback sex novels that you can still find every now and then. All persons in this story are over the age of 18, any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. This is a work of fiction, and I am fully responsible for its content and any mistakes are my own. This story has lots of sex, bondage, anal, nonconsensual and mind control in it, if this isn't your glass of whiskey go read something else. If you do like what you read, please remember to like, vote and leave a comment. Thank you. And now on with the story.

Chapter 1

Kim Wu still couldn't believe what was happening to her, she tried yet again to break free of the ropes and steel cuffs that were around her wrists and ankles. She could hear 2 men arguing back and forth in the next room, they had come in about 30 or so odd minutes ago and one had inspected her. He had run his large hands over her slim trim naked body and through her long blue-black hair, he seemed to take great pleasure in playing with her nipples and 32B tits.

She pulled and moaned as he had pinched her nipples, Kim had always known that her nipples were sensitive and knew that playing with them had made her cum more than a few times. It seemed that the man who had pawed her knew her weak points, it was like he had known her all her life. She pulled once more and then started crying again. Why had this happened to her? She was just responding to a job ad and had ridden her bike over after taking the subway from the other side of the city. She didn't know what had happened, she remembered the man giving her a bottle of water, it was a hot day outside and after that everything had gone fuzzy until she woke up. Kim didn't even know where she was.

'Done!' She heard from the other room and the slapping of hands then the sound of chairs moving and footsteps. The man who had pawed her came back in and caressed her head. 'No tears now little one, soon you'll be someplace else and begging to be trained.' He said and shoved her head to the side and pulled something red out of his right pocket. He placed it against her neck and pressed. Kim heard a hiss and felt something stick her in the neck, she tried to struggle to get away from it. 'Sleep now little slave, sleep.' Kim heard and felt her body floating away and slumped over.

The man placed a black bag over her head and then with a bit of help lifted her into a box that was loaded into a van. The men shook hands yet again and the first man watched the other drive off. He looked at his pad and smiled at the 200,000 dollars that had been deposited in his black account. 200k for a few hours work, not a bad day. He was going to have to redo his ad in the local newspapers.

Kim woke up in a well-lit room on a small mattress, she was naked and had a chain around her right ankle. She looked around and could see the toilet and sink on the other side of the room and the heavy looking door that was in the wall at the end of her bed. She heard the lock click and the door swing open, a tall man walked in and ripped the blanket off her. 'Kneel slave, know.' He said and grabbed her by the hair pulling hard until she was on her knees before him. 'Every time you hear that door open, this is the position you have to be in slut.' He told her releasing her hair.

Kim was scared of this man and confused as to what was happening to her. 'What's happening? Where am I? Who are you?' She asked looking for a way to escape. He back handed her, knocking her to the floor. He was above her in a flash. 'Slaves don't get to ask questions, slaves do as they're told, or they get punished. UNDERSTAND SLAVE.' He said. 'The correct answer is "Yes Master" slave.'

Kim tried to curl up into a ball in order to protect herself. He pulled her back to her knees and pulled her head back, Kim looked into his cold hard grey/blue eyes. 'Answer me cunt or I'll torture you until you can't scream anymore.' He growled at her. 'Y-Y-Y-yes M-M-Master.' She managed to studder out. He released her hair and smiled at her. 'Good slut bitch.' He quietly said. He pulled out a pair of cuffs from behind his back. 'Hands behind your back now twat.' He told her. Kim placed her hands behind her back and felt the cold metal encircle her wrists. He them placed a bag over her head completely shutting off her vision and muffling her hearing.

She felt the chain on her ankle being removed and was lifted roughly to her feet and marched out of her cell.

She was pushed up against a wall and heard the door close, she felt the man take hold of her yet again and direct her across a room of some kind. Kim still had no idea where she was or even what day it was, her stomach was in knots from the fear she was experiencing. Once again, she was pushed up against a wall and heard a door open, she was pulled through then pushed back against the wall then heard the door close next to her. This felt like a hallway she thought as he continued to take her someplace. Another wall and another door as she was led into a room this time and the cuffs were removed from her wrists. She felt the wood against her skin as she was placed into a stock and the top half closed down, trapping her. She felt her ankles being placed into restraints; she could only move a few inches in any direction.

The bag that covered her head was pulled off and she saw 2 men and a woman sitting around a desk looking at her, all 3 were dressed in black leather and looked bored as if they were looking at a bug. 'What's your name slave?' The woman asked. 'Please where am I? Who are you people? What's going on? Why are you doing this to me? I just want to go home, please let me go I won't tell anyone.' Kim said and tried to pull free yet again.

The man seated on the right side of the desk simply sighed and stood up, in his right hand he held an evil looking whip of some kind and approached Kim who tried yet again to escape. He walked out of sight, and she heard a swish and felt a sting across her ass cheeks. The swish smack happened again and again as Kim screamed in pain and pleaded for them to stop. For Kim the 25 lashes took an eternity and scared her forever, the 2 seated persons simply looked on with a bored expression on their faces. The 3rd man finally finished and returned to his seat still wearing the same bored look also.

'I'll ask once more girl and then the Master to my left will beat you until you can scream no more.' She said. ' Then the Master to my right will beat you until you scream yet again. What is your name slave?' Kim tried to get herself together. 'It's Kim, Kim Wu.' She answered looking down at the floor. The mistress taking the notes just smiled.

'I won't have you beaten for your insolence slave, because no one has told you the rules.' She said. '1 You will always refer to and Man or Woman in leathers as Master or Mistress or Sir or Ma'am. Failure to do so will get you punished. 2 You will do as you are told at once or you will be punished slave. 3 If you talk back, you will be punished.' She went on for the next few minutes describing what would happen if Kim failed to follow the rules.

'Now then slave what is your name?' She asked again. 'Kim... Ma'am.' Kim replied. The Mistress smiled and looked back at Kim. 'And your age slave and If you want to keep your ass attached, you'd better speed up your replies to slut.' She said. Kim squirmed; she hated these people, but she also didn't want to be beaten again. '19. Mistress.'

The woman smiled and wrote something down. 'What size tits do you have cunt?' She asked. '32s Mistress.' Kim replied and squirmed yet again trying to pull free. She tried to look around the room but the only people she could see were the 3 in front of her. The questioning continued for several more minutes, the Mistress gathering more information from Kim about her life and experiences, especially her sexual experiences.

The Mistress smiled at Kim and stood up. 'Take her to my training room. I'll be there shortly. Strap her to the cross and gag her.' She said and left. The 2 Master's sat there starring at Kim for a few minutes, then the one on the left stood and placed a ball gag in her mouth then the bag over Kim's head and released her wrist and neck and quickly cuffed her. He then released her ankles and drug her out a door and down a hall to another door and thrust her in. He released her wrists, and she felt her arms being raised above her head.

Her wrists yet again being placed in restraints. Kim could tell these were leather and well used, her legs were spread wide, and her ankles were secured too. She heard the door open and close and twisted and pulled trying to free herself, she had no idea where she was at but she knew she had to escape.

Chapter 2

Kim jerked when she felt the fingernails drag across her ribs and right tit, she had nearly pissed herself in fear. 'Oh, my dear you'll have to try harder than that if you want to escape my grasp.' Kim heard and the hood was suddenly jerked free. She looked around and could see no windows and only 1 door. The Mistress picked up a wide fall flogger and swished it through the air several times with practiced ease.

She walked over towards Kim who watched the whip move through the air like a beast of some kind. The closer She came the more Kim started to fear her and started shaking. 'Nnnah klease... klease.' Kim begged crying. The Mistress holding the flogger simply laughed. 'Oh, child please, you can beg better than that.' She laughed. 'At least make it entertaining for me.' She began to lash Kim's stomach and thighs.

The Mistress spent several minutes taking her time with each lash, never allowing a lash to hit the same spot twice. Each hit was seemingly random, but in truth they followed a well-tested practice of not only what to hit but when to hit it. Kim took several shots to her tits and pussy but not enough to cause any damage to either. Kim screamed and begged for mercy; these muffled words seemed to delight the crazed woman who stood before her laughing at those words.

After what seemed like another eternity for Kim, the Mistress finally quit hitting her, then stood back to admire her handy work. Kim hung in her restraints sobbing, drool flowed from the corners of her mouth, down her chin and across her young tits. This left beautiful shinny trails across her chest, the tears added to the trails. She walked up to Kim and took in a deep breath, smelling her and smiled then drug her fingers through Kim's tight, young cunt. The came back shinny and she licked them clean, savoring the lovely flavor.

'Ummmmm yes slave... ssssooo tasty, sweet and savory, you are a pain slut, I just needed to awaken it in you.' She cooed in Kim's ear then licked the tears from her face. 'Oh, the sweetness of slave tears, they make my pussy sooooo wet you fucking slut.' The Mistress whispered in Kim's ear and slid her gloved fingers under her leather skirt. They came out shiny, she rubbed them under Kim's nose. 'Smell my pussy slave, smell how wet you've made me.' She laughed and took a pair of alligator clips joined by a short chain and placed them on Kim's nipples.

This brought fresh screams of pain and more pleading for mercy as the pain in her tits grew, little did she know that the real pain was still to come. 'You're going to make me cum slave with all your screaming, oh I so love the screaming.' She screamed back at Kim who had finally pissed herself from the pain. The Mistress barely noticed as she finally came. She spent the next few hours torturing Kim, gaining fresh scream and more pleasure out of it.

'Oh, slave I've enjoyed this so much and you've made me cum 3 times I shall take great delight in your training.' She said and pulled the ball gag out of Kim's mouth then French kissed her driving her tongue as deep as she could into Kim's mouth. She walked over to her chair and pushed a small button on the left arm, a few minutes later a Master walked in and placed a bag over Kim's head then released her from the cross and resecured her wrist behind her back with cuffs. He then escorted Kim out the door leaving the Mistress alone, she hummed to herself as she started putting things back in their places.

Out in the hall standing in the shadows a large Master watched the other junior Master walk Kim down the hall towards the cell area. He slid across the hall and quietly opened the door and slid in, he could see her with her back to him placing things upon the shelves. He took several large steps and slid his arm around her neck and placed her in a sleeper hold and pushed.

Before she realized what was happening, she was asleep as he lowered her to the floor and then removed her gloves and belt setting them aside. He stripped off her top and skirt and then lifted her to a table and swiftly tied her wrists and ankles to the rings. She began to wake up and opened her mouth to say something, The large Master shover a spider ring gag in her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her head. He lifted a 40" wooden rod from the shelf and swished it through the air.

'I've told you about this Jen and you still choose to test me.' He said quietly and walked behind her. 'So now I'm going to remind you that I am still in charge here regardless of what you think.' His arm came back and there was a slight swish followed by a loud "CRACK" as the rod contacted Jen's extended ass cheeks. The groan that escaped Jen's open mouth was a combination of pleasure and pain as Jen swished her ass back and forth.

He spent the next several minutes stripping Jen's ass and upper thighs, taking his time and never hurrying the next down stroke. Jen came several times from the pain, she was a huge pain slut and the mere thought of being punished got her wet. After 30 lashes he threw down the rod and untied Jen letting her flop on the floor, the smell of wet pussy was nearly overwhelming as Jen thrust her hands between her thighs and played with her wet cunt. He walked over to the shelves and began pushing thing to the floor, it took him just a minute or 2 to empty them, leaving a mess on the floor.

'I'll be back in an hour slut to inspect your room and if I find you still on the floor playing with yourself, I'll lock your cunt in a chastity belt for a month. do not fail me slut.' He growled and walked out the door leaving it open as Jen lay there, the cunt throbbing in time to her sore ass and thighs. She groaned and rolled to her knees then reached behind her head and released the gag, she flexed her jaw and crawled over to the mess. Jen began to pick things up and put them away, fuck John could be such an asshole at times, but she didn't want to spend any time in the belt either.

Besides this new slave was so sexy and Jen knew she would enjoy breaking her will and making her into a willing slave.

And here we end the first of as I remember 10 or 12 short chapters. Remember if you like what you read please like and vote, and leave a constructive comment for me, this is how I know what you think of my stories. Thanks for reading and have fun.