All Comments on 'Training Mommy'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rbill432Rbill432over 1 year ago

Poor ending for such a great buildup.

CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

irgendwie heiß, aber auch irgendwie verwirrend ... von "es sollte romantisch sein und nicht ein "wham bam thank you mam first time incest" zu "cool interracial gangbang and incest". ok Womans Mind und sutch ... aber trotzdem

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoring out his mom is fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is undeniable that this is a very well-written story. For this reviewer, however, it would have even better if the incestuous element was absent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’ve written enough stories to know not to surprise your incest readers with interracial with not a prefaced warning of any kind.

Libertine55Libertine55over 1 year ago

Good story. Nicely written and I liked the plot twists a lot. Helped the story NOT follow the standard, cookie cutter plot lines of other stories on here. Look forward to a sequel. So many paths you can follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Son called her "Mommy " & its remind her that her son she is going to fuck gives hot to the story. But such a thing keeps only between them. Should not know others. It gives hot too & sex with son & almost going to caught to her daughter & she doesn't have time to get dressed properly & going / chatting with her daughter while her sons seed inside her & she think about how dirty & wrong to do it kind of seen good in these kinds of stories.

CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

kinda hot, but also kinda confusing ... from "it should be romantic and not a "wham bam thank you mam first time incest" to "cool interracial gangbang and incest". ok Womans Mind and sutch ... but still.

Sorry :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...