Training Mommy

Story Info
My son teaches me to be a Mommy.
12.9k words
4.42
43.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Mommy

"It's been six months, Mom; don't you think it's time to move on?" Brice asked as he reached across the kitchen table and lightly touched my forearm.

I looked up at him and tried to smile, something I'd seldom done since the love of my life had been torn from my soul by a drunk driver who broadsided his vehicle, killing him instantly.

"You need to turn the page and get on with your life," his gentle squeeze reinforcing something I already knew.

"I'm not sure," I replied.

The pain of losing Kevin still gripped my heart, even more than the anger I felt toward the man who had snatched the love of my life from me. Yet, deep inside, I knew I'd need to move forward. No amount of grieving would bring him back. My life partner was gone; the man who fathered our two children and satisfied every desire I held would forever remain a memory.

Kevin and I were married when I was twenty-two during our junior year in college. I studied liberal arts, and he was pre-med. Our daughter Melissa was born a year later, followed by Brice the next year. Kevin wanted our son to be a junior, so Brice's name was Kevin Brice Walls Jr. He hated being called Junior, which was how his grandfather addressed him. Eventually, I began using his middle name, ignoring his first name.

To support our family, I dropped out of college and took a job in retail, eventually working into the management team at the department store where I worked. Times were tuff, but we survived, knowing that once Kevin graduated, his income as a medical doctor would make the struggles worth every minute.

Until we had two toddlers running around the house, Kevin and I shared an incredible sex life. I had more fantasies than he, but he happily obliged whenever I brought up the subject of something kinky. While he wasn't my first, he was, without a doubt, my best, and we enjoyed all kinds of sex, including light bondage, anal oral, and my favorite, deepthroat cock sucking.

We were faithful to one another with one glaring exception. While attending a medical seminar in another city, Kevin allowed a woman to seduce him. When he returned, his guilt consumed him, and he admitted to his transgression within twenty-four hours. I forgave this one slip-up but warned that another could result in ramifications he'd find extremely unpleasant.

Once the kids were old enough to play outside alone, Kevin regularly had me kneel between him and the kitchen sink to pleasure him orally. He'd watch the kids as I throated his rock-hard cock. I still remember his safe word "kids" telling me I needed to stop, but more often than not, he'd exclaim "Cumming Kat" when his balls were about to explode and provide me with a thick creamy mouthful of his hot cum.

"I miss him so much, Brice," I finally said, a tear cascading down one cheek.

"I miss him too, but Mom, you're a beautiful woman; I'm sure there are hundreds of men out there that could make you happy."

He coerced a smile on my lips, and I replied, "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Absolutely, I think you get lovelier as time passes," he admitted.

I continued smiling as I reminded him, "I'm forty-five years old, and in case you haven't noticed, these lines at the corner of my eyes aren't beauty marks."

"Perhaps not, but those tiny crows' feet only enhance the mysterious look of your eyes."

While I was certain he'd never seen my naked tits, I remarked, "And my chest isn't as firm as it was before I carried you and Melissa."

He smiled, "I suppose I'll have to take your word about that, but I've seen you in a swimsuit, and believe me, I think that your tits are lovelier than most mature women."

I almost couldn't believe my ears; my twenty-three-year-old son had just referred to my chest as tits and that I am a lovely mature woman. His comment, while surprising, sparked a flame of desire deep inside me.

"And you have experience with mature women?" I asked.

He smiled, "Mom, I'm fucking a fifty-five-year-old divorcee, and trust me when I say she does things for me that no twenty-something girl ever could."

In the past, when I thought he needed scolding, I always used his full-given name, "Kevin Bryson, you naughty boy."

He just grinned at me.

Do you have some suggestions about how I will open a new page in my life? I asked.

"You should consider a single's dating site," he began.

"Oh, my, I could never do that," I replied.

He grinned, "That's where I met Faith."

I assumed Faith was the divorcee he'd mentioned.

"Or you could try speed dating," he continued.

After explaining how speed dating works, I admitted that was a possibility. After all, I'd have a few minutes to talk to some guys with no requirements for it to go any further.

"I'll email you some links you can explore if you'd like," Brice suggested.

"Okay, it doesn't hurt to look," I answered, knowing that this kind of activity would at least take my mind off how much I missed Kevin.

Brice stood up and then leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "I'm glad we had this talk, mom."

Over the next few days, Brice emailed me links to several dating websites, most were tailored to mature singles, and everyone allowed women to search available men for free. I have to admit that very few of the ads piqued any interest in my mind. There are a shit ton of single men who say they are looking for a lasting long-term relationship, but nearly every one wanted sex on a first date.

I explored the whole speed dating thing, which in my mind, seemed like a better fit for me. I'd be able to talk face-to-face with men and get a feel for what they expected in a potential match.

Brice and I didn't speak about my situation other than his questions about what I found in my internet search. Then, a couple of weeks later, something happened that would change my life drastically. As I walked past the bathroom, I noticed Brice was inside. I'm not sure if he intentionally left the door ajar or if it was an oversight on his part. As I glanced inside, I saw my son with his cock in his hand, leaning against the vanity. He was masturbating. I instantly felt guilty and thought I should continue and let him pleasure himself alone. But the vision of his cock froze my feet in place. It was a duplicate of his father's cock, the same bulbous mushroom-shaped head, a wide g-spot teasing corona, and a shaft that was covered with a matrix of blood-engorged veins. If there was one difference between his and Kevin's beautiful cock it was that Brice's seemed to be slightly longer and noticeably thicker.

I couldn't move a twinge of desire in my loins, as well as my brain kept me there. I needed to watch him climax, wondering if his balls contained the same thick creamy ejaculate as his dad's.

His hand moved at a feverish pace, stroking the full length of his beautiful cock shaft and teasing his corona with the first couple of fingers. Then, like his father before him, as he approached orgasm, he tilted his head back, closed his eyes, and as the first thick wad of cum shot from his urethra, he exclaimed, "Suck my cock, Mommy, swallow every drop your big boy provides."

I was stunned; my son had actually jerked off with lustful thoughts of his mother in mind. And judging from the huge puddle of thick creamy sauce on the bathroom floor, this wasn't the first time he'd fantasized about an incestuous relationship with me.

Before he recovered completely, I turned and quietly walked to my bedroom. Once safely inside, my mind began racing with thoughts of what had just occurred. How could this be? What signs did I give to make him think about such things? And, more importantly, how would I deal with the knowledge that my loving son wants to fuck me.

The thought of committing incest with my son had never crossed my mind, but to be completely honest, I found the idea highly erotic. As I lay in my bed waiting for sleep to capture me, I replayed in my mind the images of Brice stroking his rock-hard cock and the sounds of his voice imploring me to suck his cock and accept the fruits of his loins. It was a restless night of sleep; my dreams ran the gamut from tender loving incestuous sex to some that bordered on becoming his mature sex slave. However, every dream ended the same way, with the image of my son's face completely satisfied.

I awoke before dawn and sat thinking on the edge of my bed. I needed to address his fantasy and explore what had caused him to think about an incestuous relationship with me. Only then could I manage my idea that committing incest with him was highly erotic. Knowing that Brice found the sight of my body arousing, I decided to dress in something akin to being his parent rather than the object of his desire. A sports bra and full white cotton panties beneath a casual sun dress that buttoned up to hide my breasts and every part of my cleavage. I slipped on a pair of flat sandals, not wanting any definition to my legs that showed below the hem of my dress. I went without makeup of any kind and brushed my hair straight. Somehow, I'd hoped that this generic 'I'm your mother' look would make him think twice about what I knew he fantasized about.

I was on my second cup of coffee when I heard the bathroom door close upstairs. I was anxious about the conversation I knew we needed to have; after all, it's not every day that a mother has to confront her son about what, in my mind, is the taboos of all taboos. Even though I found the idea highly erotic, I still had to convince Brice it was something we both needed to resist.

"Morning, Mom," he said as he entered the kitchen and headed for the coffee pot.

"Good morning," I replied as I glanced toward him.

He was shirtless, wore a baggy pair of shiny gym shorts, and as he fixed his coffee, I studied his form from behind. Brice works out several times a week, and his back, while not overly defined, still showed a wedge shape from his shoulders to his waist. Finally, he turned, leaned against the counter, and asked, "What's up for today?"

As my eyes traveled from his handsome face down, I noticed his pectoral muscles were firm, and his tiny dark nipples were erect. I'd never looked at my son this way; he'd always been my little boy, Brice. But after watching him in the bathroom last night, my impression had changed. He was a fully-grown man, a magnificent specimen that triggered an unwanted twinge of lust deep within me.

Not wanting to jump into the conversation I knew we needed to have, I replied, "The grass needs to be mowed."

"I can handle that later today," a smile coming across his face, "Maybe we can take a dip in the pool after I've finished the lawn."

Okay, Katherine, enough beating around the bush, I thought. "Brice, we need to talk."

He grinned as he approached the table and sat down beside me. "What should we talk about?"

I swallowed hard and then asked, "Last night, did you leave the bathroom door ajar intentionally, or was that an oversight on your part?"

I'm not sure he expected this topic to come up so soon, but without hesitation, he replied, "That was intentional."

"I suspected so," I answered.

"Did you watch everything?" he asked.

I felt embarrassed but replied honestly, "I did."

"So, you heard what I said as I climaxed?"

"Yes, and to be completely honest, I was stunned," I answered.

"I'm surprised you'd be stunned. Haven't I told you how lovely I think you are?" Brice answered.

"Yes, but thinking I'm lovely is nothing compared to the expression of lust I heard," I replied.

"Mommy, do you know how long I've lusted for you?" he said.

Brice had never called me Mommy before. I was his mother, his parent, and for him to refer to me as Mommy as he had while climaxing the night before sparked another twinge of desire deep in my soul.

"Tell me how long," I replied.

"Since I came to realize the meaning of the word," he instantly remarked.

I was shocked; my twenty-three-year-old son has fantasized about having sex with me for a very long time.

"Do you understand the meaning of incest?" I asked.

"I do."

"And you understand that having sex with your mother is the most taboo of all?" I remarked.

"That doesn't change how I feel about you," he answered.

In a moment of weakness, I answered, "I have to admit I find the idea highly erotic."

Brice smiled from ear to ear. I'd just admitted that deep inside, I wasn't entirely against the idea.

"No one would have to know," he instantly replied, knowing he'd caught me at a weak point.

"No one but you and I," I answered, "and I'm not sure I could live with that knowledge." I quickly added.

I suspect he wanted to convince me that having an incestuous affair with me would be good for us both, and he asked, "You've been alone for over six months; I'm sure you've masturbated. I've heard the moans of pleasure coming from your bedroom."

I felt a blush on my cheeks.

"When you pleasure yourself, who do you think about?" he asked.

"Certainly not you, Brice," I quickly answered.

"Perhaps you should, Mommy," he replied with a lustful grin on his lips.

"Oh god, Brice, please don't talk that way."

What he did next surprised and shocked me. Without hesitation, he stood up, stretched the waistband of his baggy gym shorts, and dropped them to the floor.

I looked away, embarrassed at the sight of his fully erect cock.

"Look what you do to me, Mommy," he said.

"Brice, please don't do this."

"Look at my rock-hard cock; imagine feeling it in your mouth, sliding inside your wet cunt and exploding when you make me cum."

"This is so wrong," I shot back, not wanting him to continue, but deep inside, I couldn't wait for him to go on.

"Imagine having my big cock slip into your throat, stretch your tight ass open, and the sensation of having my corona caress your g-spot until you climax," he lustfully added.

I resisted the urge to look at it longer than I thought possible. But when I turned my eyes to it, I knew my fate was sealed. My little boy would forever be my incestuous lover, and I knew deep in my soul it was totally wrong, but I no longer cared.

His fist gripped the shaft just above the base, and that incredible mushroom-shaped head flaring corona and blood-engorged shaft enticed me to say, "Stroke it for Mommy."

I glanced at his face, a broad smile on his lips as he began slowly stroking the rock-hard shaft. I felt my pussy moisten and pressed my hand between my thighs. His fingers slipped over the wide corona and then twisted around the silky-smooth flesh of his glans.

As he slowly stroked it, a tiny dollop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his urethra. I wanted to taste him, and as he collected the drop with his index finger, I parted my lips. He touched his finger to my tongue and smeared his sweet-tasting fluid evenly across the moist flesh, further sealing my fate.

I closed my lips around the digit and sucked lightly as he withdrew it from my mouth. His hand returned to the now throbbing shaft, and he began stroking it faster.

"If you want more, you'll have to beg for it, Mommy," he remarked.

I'd become used to him calling me Mommy, the title now having a new meaning.

"I know you want to suck it," he said.

I wanted to suck his cock more than anything, but I needed to show him that this new chapter in our sexual lives would be something I'd control. So I wagged my finger at him and said, "You'll have to earn the privilege of fucking my mouth, big boy."

He just smiled and began stroking his cock at a more rapid pace.

I unbuttoned enough of my sundress to dip my hand beneath, then slipped my fingers under my panties through the thick growth of pubic hair on my loins and dipped my fingers inside my sopping wet cunt.

I smiled at him and said, "You've got me so very wet."

"I can't wait to fuck that dripping wet cunt," he remarked.

"Earn it," I replied.

I continued fingering myself until I felt the onslaught of an approaching climax. My fingertips caressing the firm flesh of my g-spot did the trick, and as I closed my eyes, I moaned repeatedly.

"Cum for me, Mommy," he nearly demanded.

I rode my fingers through an amazing self-induced orgasm more intense than any I'd experienced since Kevin last fucked me. I slipped my fingers from my quivering slit and lifted them toward my son's lips, offering him a taste of his Mommy's flow. He instantly accepted my gift and slurped my essence off every digit.

As I sat back in my chair, I focused my eyes on his cock head. "Now, my sweet boy, I want to watch you cum, last night was exciting, but today I wanna see it up close and personal."

His fist moved at a feverish pace, the head of his cock swelling as his balls prepared to give me what I craved most.

"Oh god, YES!" he exclaimed as his eyes closed and he tilted his head back, signaling his release.

I watched as the first wad shot from his cock, a thick creamy wad that splashed on the table before me. Again and again, his balls pumped, and wad after wad sailed from his cock, joining his first amazing shot.

"That's a lot of cum," I said as his flow slowed.

Brice opened his eyes and smiled at me as we surveyed the thick sticky mess he'd shot on the table.

"Taste it," he remarked.

I gathered my hair with one hand and leaned forward, extending my tongue toward the most significant wad before me. It tasted incredible, a mix of sweet, savory thick creamy cum. I slurped several wads and then straightened up to show him the puddle inside my mouth.

He smiled as I swirled it around, letting a little ooze from my mouth and dribble off my lips.

"Swallow it, Mommy," he finally said.

As I let my son's first cum load slither down my throat, I thought about comparing his taste and volume to his dad's but decided the comparison would be something he wouldn't care one iota about.

As he bent down and yanked his shorts back up, I realized that the conversation I was planning that we needed to resist our incestuous desires had, in fact, convinced me that committing incest with my beautiful son was something that I ultimately wanted.

Brice sat down again, and as I used some spray cleaner and paper towels to wipe the tabletop, I asked, "What made you decide to put on your little show last night?"

"It was Faith, she and I talked about my lustful thoughts for you, and she convinced me I should take the next step," he admitted.

"What makes her an expert?" I questioned.

"She's been involved in an incestuous affair with her sons for over ten years. They are both married, but still enjoy getting together with her for some interfamily fun," he explained.

"They both fuck her at the same time?" I asked.

Brice smiled, "She loves having one of her sons fuck her doggie while the other fucks her mouth."

Having never been fucked by two men, I had no knowledge of what that must feel like, but I grinned at him and said, "I've never had two at once, but it sounds so erotic."

Brice just grinned and suggested, "Maybe it's in your future."

"Are you going to mow the lawn?" I asked, wanting some time alone to reflect on the entire episode we'd shared this morning.

"Yep, I'm on it before it gets too hot out there," he answered.

He left me alone in the kitchen, but I decided to go upstairs to think in my bedroom. A quick shower was in order since my loins were oozing moisture.

I stripped off my sundress, sports bra, and white cotton panties. Standing in front of a full-length mirror on the back of my closet door, I surveyed my body. While my body is no longer as fit and tight as it once was, I still thought of myself as sexy. My C-cup tits, while remaining soft and supple, now drooped slightly, and the effects of breastfeeding two babies had reshaped my perfectly round areolas into an almost egg-shaped oval. Of course, my nipples had been distended by hours of being suckled, but one positive of all that feeding was that when I become aroused, my nipples harden into half-inch-long nubs of pleasure that I love having sucked, pinched, and lightly bitten.