Training Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked hard to lose the baby fat nearly every woman gains while carrying a baby, dieting incessantly after Brice was born, and thousands of sit-ups had drawn my tummy taut. Kevin had offered to pay for a tummy tuck once we were finished having children, but I resisted, not wanting even the slightest hint of a scar across my abdomen. So instead, I lived with the minimal lighter lines of stretch marks that remained after getting back into shape.

I thought, 'perhaps these minimal flaws are what my handsome son finds sexy in a mature woman.

Since Kevin's death, I'd allowed the thick mat of pubic hair above my pussy to go unkept, and knew I would have to thin the dark forest and trim the edges, especially if I planned on enticing my son wearing a bikini.

I smiled, thinking I was already planning on how I'd go about seducing him, something I'd never thought of prior to last night and this morning.

I grabbed a short fluffy white bathrobe and headed for the bathroom to shower. Outside I could hear the sound of our gas-powered lawn mower and stepped to the window to check Brice's progress. He wore the same shiny gym shorts and worked without a shirt. His body glistened with perspiration, enhancing the look of his muscular upper body. Occasionally he'd pause and wipe his brow, running his hands through his dark, nearly black hair. I had to admit he is one sexy-looking hunk.

I moved to the vanity and leaned against the same spot Brice had leaned against last night as he showed me his beautiful hard cock and demonstrated how much cum his balls produced.

I'd not studied my reflection for many months, and the first thing I noticed were the tiny crows' feet extending from the corners of my eyes. Something that resulted from hours and hours sunbathing without sunglasses. While grieving, I paid little attention to my complexion but knew that a daily application of moisturizing cream would return my face to its soft, glowing appearance.

I've always felt that my lips are too thin, but judging from how Kevin kissed them and reacted when I wrapped them around his stiff cock, I had to believe that, in my case, thin is better.

I ran my fingers through my hair which I'd not done recently and realized that a visit to my stylist was called for to trim the split ends and conceal the wisps of gray that had appeared at my temples. I had some work to do if I wanted to show my young lover that his Mommy remains a vibrant, vivacious mature woman.

I hadn't heard the mower shut off, so I was startled when Brice appeared in the open doorway of the bathroom. Until now, he'd not seen my naked body, and in a moment of shyness, I reached for my short bathrobe, but Brice grabbed my wrist, yanked the garment from my hand, and remarked, "You are as lovely as I recall."

"Recall?" I said, realizing he had seen me naked before.

He smiled, "Mommy, I've fantasized about fucking you for so many years; I've seen you naked while you rode him cowgirl when he fucked you, doggie, and your big soft tits swayed back and forth. I've seen you mount him sixty-nine and deepthroat his big hard cock, and when he climaxed, painting your lovely face with his thick sticky cum load."

I couldn't believe my ears; not only does my son fantasize about an incestuous affair with me, but he'd satisfied his voyeuristic fetish by watching as his father, and I made love. "That was so wrong for you to invade your parents' private life," I remarked.

He laughed loudly, "So I'm to believe it is wrong for me to have dozens of pictures on my phone of you and him fucking?"

"Even more so," I quickly shot back.

He grinned, "I'm planning on adding to my collection of photos."

"In a pig's eye, now get out of my private space," I answered.

I knew he had no intention of leaving, and I wasn't all that surprised when he crossed the bathroom and trapped me against the vanity. His sweaty body pressed against my naked flesh, and the odor of a working man, a distinctive musty scent, wafted between us.

"Brice, STOP!" I exclaimed.

His face reflected back at me over my shoulder. He had a lustful expression in his eyes, and rather than stopping, he circled my body with one hand and cupped a sensitive tit squeezing its fullness and causing my nipple to harden from his touch.

I stared at his reflection, and in an almost involuntary moment of weakness, I pressed my ass back against him. His cock was fully erect and squeezed between my ass cheeks.

"STOP!" I again exclaimed, trying my best not to react to his grinding hips and exploring hand.

His reply to my demand that he stop was answered when he used his free hand to push his gym shorts off his hips. Then, he moved that hand to my other tit and pinched the taut nipple between his thumb and index finger. I moaned and withered against his aggressive touch.

His hands slid down to my loins lacing through the thick mat of pubic hair. "Shave this," he said, demanding that my pubic mound be completely hairless.

He'd fantasized about my tight wet cunt for years, and it had been over six months since I felt a rock-hard cock pressed against my ass. I surrendered to my lustful desire, turned my head to one side, and said, "Fuck your Mommy's sweet wet cunt."

I felt his hands move behind me, grip my butt cheeks, and lift me to my tippy toes so that when he bent slightly at the knees, his beautiful mushroom-shaped cock head was poised to spear my labia.

My mind went blank as the moment had arrived; with one almighty thrust, my son impaled me. No longer would I be his loving mother; from this moment forward, I'd be his cock craving, cum starving incestuous lover. A moment that twenty-four hours ago had repulsed me now consumed us both.

He slammed into my unused cunt with more force than any man before. His incredible cock stretching flesh which had tightened during my mourning period, now molded to his shape.

"Yes, that's what Mommy wants, fuck me deep," I pleaded.

His pace slowed, giving me time to use my internal muscles to caress his big beautiful rock-hard cock as it stretched to press against my cervix.

"Fuckin' A, that feels incredible. I can feel your cunt squeeze my cock as I drive it deep inside."

I felt his hand against my back, and then he pushed forward, bending me over the edge of the vanity. I lifted one knee and placed it on the marble top providing him space to slam me even harder from behind.

His flaring corona caressed my g-spot with every thrust inside, and in short order, I felt the tingling in my loins of an approaching climax. "Keep fucking me like that. I wanna cum all over your big beautiful cock," I squealed.

His cock pounded me onward, slowly climbing the ladder of ecstasy. I began to moan harshly each time it slid over my most sensitive spot. I've experienced dozens of self-induced climaxes since Kevin left me, none of them even coming close to the orgasm that slammed into me while my son fucked me from behind. My loins were completely numb, my legs quivering, and my hips convulsed against his slow thrusts into my soaking wet cunt. "YES, YES, YES!" I screamed as the full effect of my first incestual climax consumed me entirely.

My body had surrendered to the wanton lust for a big rock-hard cock, but my mind was instantly filled with a sense of guilt. I'd given my body to him, but deep inside, my brain was screaming, 'this is so fucking wrong.

Tears flowed from my eyes and streamed down my cheeks as the realization of what I'd allowed to happen hit me square in the face. Hearing my sobs, Brice slowed and then withdrew his cock. I dropped my feet to the floor and turned to face him. "This can't continue," I said between gasps for air. I'm certain he understood, but his lust for me had long since distorted his sense of judgment. To him, I no longer represented his mother; his desires and fantasies had transformed me into his own personal cock slut.

"It can and will continue," he said as his strong hands pressed on my shoulders, causing me to kneel before him.

I pleaded, "Please don't make me...."

"Suck my cock Mommy," he said, cutting me off mid-sentence.

Tears of shame blurred my vision, but the sight of his rock-hard throbbing cock poised to enter my mouth was crystal clear. He pressed the tip against my tightly closed lips as I resisted taking his cock inside.

"Don't make me skull fuck you, Mommy," he exclaimed as he pushed harder.

I kept my lips together until he pressed his index finger between them and then pried my jaw open. I bit his finger, trying to convince him to stop, but he'd imagined fucking my mouth for so many years that he just slapped my cheek hard, causing me to gasp. The stinging on my cheek told me I was powerless to stop him, and I surrendered to his wanton lust.

"Suck it slut," he demanded as his cock head slid along my tongue.

I've deepthroated his father's fat cock hundreds of times, using my moist flesh and tight throat to bring him to some amazing oral climaxes. But Brice was invading my mouth, and if he wanted to cum in my throat, he'd have to do so by fucking a rag doll. So in preparation for his oral invasion, I let every muscle above my chest go limp.

Sensing I wouldn't be a willing participant, Brice gripped my skull on either side and began slowly pressing his cock deeper into my mouth. The bulbous mushroom-shaped head and flaring corona touched the entrance of my throat and, in an instant, slipped through into the moist, slippery flesh beyond. His balls rested against my chin, and he held me there, my throat and mouth filled with his pulsing rock-hard cock.

My tears continued as he pleaded, "Please, Mommy suck it."

He withdrew, and I gasped, filling my lungs, knowing he'd thrust forward entirely once again. I assumed he thought I'd give in to his oral assault as he slowly inserted his cock inside my limp oral cavity again.

Again and again, he tried to get me to respond each time with the same result. If he wanted me to pleasure his cock, this would not be the time or place for that to happen. I'm unsure if the angered expression in my eyes convinced him that I would not give in to his lust, but finally, after several minutes of skull fucking me, he pulled out and said. "I don't understand."

"I don't expect you to understand, Brice," I said as I stood before him.

"But we just fucked," he remarked.

"We did, and it was totally wrong," I replied as I wiped the combined tears and spit from my cheeks, lips, and chin.

I moved away from him, slipped on my robe, and tied it tightly around my waist. He leaned against the vanity with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"You seemed to enjoy it," he suggested.

"At the moment, I did, but sweetheart, what we're doing, the act of committing incest, shouldn't be like two teens fucking for the first time." I tried to explain.

I don't think he understood, so I continued. "For a mother and son to make love, it should be passionate, tender, and caring. It's not a wham bang kind of sex, there should be seduction, foreplay, lots and lots of foreplay, and when the act of intercourse occurs, it MUST be consensual by both parties." I emphasized the word must to help him understand.

"But I want you so badly," he said.

"I understand that baby, but for me to get beyond the idea of committing incest, you'll have to seduce me. But, at least for now, I'm going to want you to show me how much you want me."

"I think I can do that," he answered.

I thought for a moment and then suggested, "Let's give it a few days. First, I must work through my inhibitions about what we're considering."

He smiled, "I've fantasized about you for years. I guess a few more days shouldn't be too difficult."

"Good; in the meantime, maybe you could talk to Faith. I'm sure she had some of the same concerns before she began with her sons." I suggested.

Brice laughed, "I've already done that; Faith had to convince her sons that having sex with her would be good for all three of them."

I grinned at him, "Oh well, so much for asking her advice."

"When will I know...." He began to ask, but I interrupted.

"Trust me, you'll know or we'll talk again if I can't get by the fact that I'd be fucking my son."

Having bought myself a couple of days, I turned, walked to my bedroom, and closed and locked the door. A few minutes later, I heard the lawn mower again. While I couldn't admit to Brice that having his big rock-hard cock buried in my pussy felt incredible, there was no denying the fact that being fucked again after months of going without was something I needed badly.

I slipped my robe off and reclined on the bed. Perhaps fantasizing about him would help me get beyond the conflicts in my mind about having an incestuous affair with my son.

I touched my breasts, lightly caressing the taut nipples while imagining his lips gently suckling them. I recalled how intimate it felt when he fed from my breasts. With one hand continuing to tease my sensitive nipples, I slid the other down over my belly through the thick patch of pubic hair and found my erect clit. My cunt was still wet from the pounding he'd given it in the bathroom, and as I probed deeper into my slippery flesh with a couple of fingers, I imagined him gazing down into my eyes as he fucked me missionary.

In my aroused state, it didn't take long before my fingers had me on the edge of orgasm, and as it built, I softly said, "Yes, Brice, fuck your mommy, make her cum all over your big beautiful cock." It was an incredible orgasm; my body released a torrid of climatic juices soaking my digits. As I lifted my fingers to my lips, I imagined him withdrawing from my soaking wet cunt and rising to offer his cock to my mouth. As I slurped the flow from my fingers, I imagined taking his cock head between my lips and thought, 'give your mommy every drop of cum your balls have.'

Using the word mommy as I masturbated was the first baby step in resolving the issues; I had about committing incest with my boy.

A short while later, while I was lying on my bed thinking, Brice knocked lightly on my door. "I'm going out for a while," he said.

I got up, walked to the window, and watched as he jumped in his car and drove off. I slipped my robe on and went downstairs for a bite to eat. As I enjoyed some soup and a sandwich, my mind raced with thoughts of him. How mesmerized I'd become as I watched him masturbate last night in the bathroom. How sexy he looked earlier today mowing the lawn coated with a sheen of sweat, how enticing it was to savor his manly aroma and feel his sweaty body press against me and the sensation of having his hands fondle my sensitive tits and roam over my body. Of course, the most vivid image was how awesome it felt when he plunged deep inside my cunt for the first time.

I could have all those thoughts with any man, but only one could use the word Mommy and deep in my soul, I knew I wanted to hear him speak that word again. Having admitted that fact to myself, I'd taken another tiny step toward becoming his lover, his incestuous concubine.

As I cleaned up in the kitchen, I recalled his rather demanding statement to shave this as his fingers laced through my thick patch of pubic hair. I'd take that huge leap forward so that when we make love in the future, he'd know I'd taken his request seriously.

It took longer than I expected to trim my pubic hair short and then shave my mound completely bare, but as I wiped the excess shaving cream from my flesh, I was amazed at how sexy my silky-smooth pubic mound looked. I giggled, thinking about his reaction should I go pantyless, wearing a short skirt and teasing him with a sexy view of my clean-shaven pussy.

Since I was alone and didn't expect Brice to come home early, I decided a relaxing bubble bath was in order. A couple of candles and a glass of wine set the mood as I slipped beneath the froth of bubbles floating on the warm water of my tub. I sipped my wine, tilted my head back against the rolled-up towel behind my head, and once again began thinking of making love with him. In my fantasy, Brice walked in and sat on the edge of the tub; my fingers caressed my soft C-cup tits, but in my mind, it was his hands that fondled me. With my nipples tingling, I slid one hand down and lightly massaged my fresh, smooth pubic mound. Not only did it look sexy, but the feeling was very luxurious. Brice would be so pleased when he first touched me there.

As my hand dropped deeper into my loins, I was amazed at how the lack of hair made access to my clit something sensual and very naughty. Using my index finger and ring finger, I applied pressure to the protective hood of flesh surrounding my clit, which poked out, giving my middle finger access to the quivering nub of pleasure.

Clitoral orgasms rank high on my sexual list, in short order my loins went numb and I lightly caressed myself through an inspired climax. As it slammed into me, I softly whispered, 'Oh god, yes, Brice, Mommy is cumming.'

Once my gasps of ecstasy waned, I lowered my hand and pressed the same three fingers into my tight cunt. I love the feeling of fullness that three digits provide, but truth be told my middle finger is where all the pleasure comes from. It found the ruff flesh of my G-spot and began a slow, steady build-up as I imagined his big beautiful mushroom-shaped cock head sliding in and out of my steamy flesh. I spoke to him again, 'That's what Mommy loves; use your solid flaring corona to tease me there.'

Each time I whispered the word Mommy I grew fonder of the thought of my loving son using that word as he pleasured me with his lips, tongue, and incredible rock-hard cock.

Unlike a moment earlier when I'd fantasized about him fingering me through an incredible clitoral orgasm, this second climax with the thought of his fat cock pounding into me was nothing short of inspiring. My hips convulsed, and my thigh muscles trembled as I pressed my toes against the wall of the tub. My screams of pleasure resounded through the room as I exclaimed, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, Brice, you're making Mommy cum again."

It took forever to slide down from the pinnacle of ecstasy, and as I soaked in my sensual bath, I thought, 'You've taken a giant step tonight, Katherine,' somehow, I knew that the inevitable would happen; my loving son and I would become intimate incestuous lovers. The only question was how long I'd take to seduce him, how many sensuous teases he would have to endure before I finally said, "Come fuck your Mommy."

I curled up under my covers that night and dreamt of him, sensual dreams of passion, caring intimate caresses and of course mind-altering orgasms.

I woke the following day to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, and after a stop in the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth, I slipped on the same fluffy white robe and headed to the kitchen. Brice was dressed for work and seated at the kitchen table. "You made coffee," I remarked.

"Yes, I need to get an early start today," he answered.

As I reached high in the cabinet for a mug, I knew his eyes would be gazing at my legs from behind a fact that never dawned on me before.

I joined him at the table and asked, "Where did you go last night?"

He hesitated a moment but admitted, "I went to see Faith."

A twinge of jealousy crept into my mind as the thought of him fucking his fifty-something divorcee while I convinced myself that he and I would become lovers registered with me.

I politely asked, "How is she?"

"She's fine," he replied, seeming not to want to expand on why he'd visited her.

I asked the obvious question, "Did you fuck her?"

He smiled, "No, I actually wanted to talk with her about us."

I wasn't all too happy that he was again discussing our situation with Faith, but I held my tongue, hoping he'd expand on their conversation.

"She seems to think it would be a good thing for you to watch her with her sons," he said.