Training Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was happily pounding my tight cunt from behind and while it felt incredible, I concentrated on Brice, but when I felt the numbing sensation deep in my loins I gave in to a new sexual issue, having an enormous black cock pleasure my swollen wet white cunt.

My orgasm slammed into me, hips bucking against my black lover, loins quivering as I felt the spiraling shards of ecstasy shoot up my spine. He knew I was cumming and pounded me even harder and faster, quickly catching up to me so we'd relish in an incredible mutual orgasm. I felt his cock swell and begin pumping his thick load of cum deep inside my twitching loins. I felt his seed overflow my cunt and knew our fucking would leave a spot on the leather armrest we fucked on. But I didn't care; I'd wanted his load, and when it finally subsided, and he pulled out, a geyser of juices flowed from my quivering cunt.

Jerome had sat down in the middle of the couch to watch as Brice throat fucked his Mommy, and after stumbling to stand beside, Will said, "Paint her sexy face, Brice."

"She wants it, Brice. Give her every drop your balls contain." Faith remarked from where she knelt.

Brice looked down at me, and if my eyes could speak, they would have screamed, "YES, I WANT YOU TO PLASTER MOMMY'S FACE WITH YOUR SWEET THICK CREAM!"

He withdrew, and I immediately urged him on, "Please, baby, coat Mommy's sexy face with your hot sauce."

He stroked his cock at a feverous pace for a few seconds, harshly moaned, and began cumming. Wad after wad of thick creamy sweet, tasting cum shot from his cock. It coated my forehead, splashed up into my hair, and painted my cheeks, lips, and chin with every drop his balls held. It dribbled off my chin and left a second wet spot-on Faith's leather sofa.

As his orgasm subsided, I used my fingers to draw as much of his incredible sticky load into my open mouth savoring the superb taste of my son's first cum load of our incestuous affair.

I slipped off the armrest and stood before him as I collected the last few dollops of his massive load from my forehead; I noticed Brice's cock had remained fully erect. It stretched from his loins toward me. I untied my dress and let it fall open in front. While I had planned on surprising him with my clean-shaven pubic mound more subtly, his eyes were instantly drawn to my pubic mound. "You shaved for me," he remarked.

I smiled at him as I slipped my dress off my shoulders and took a few steps back. I knelt before him and slowly reclined on the floor, spreading my legs so he could see how sexy my naked loins looked.

"Come fuck your Mommy," I said.

Even though he'd felt my tight flesh surrounding his cock earlier in the week, it was like he'd be experiencing it for the very first time. In a way, it was the first time. This time I wanted his cock, I needed his cock, and I invited him by saying, "Take me, Brice, fuck me slow and tenderly."

He knelt between my legs, one fist tightly grasping his rock-hard cock. He didn't speak, but the lustful stare in his eyes acknowledged the years of fantasies were about to become his reality.

He bent at the waist bringing his throbbing cock head within inches of my steamy wet cunt.

Faith, Jerome, and Will were sitting on the sofa, the boys on either side of their sexy mother. She slowly stroked their cocks, but all three watched intently as my loving son and I prepared to consummate our incestuous love affair.

I softly moaned when the tip of his cock touched my flesh and again louder when his cock head entered me.

Brice paused for a moment to remark, "You are so beautiful."

I just smiled at him.

With his cock head soaking just inside my wet cunt, Brice released his grip on the rock-hard shaft and placed his hands on my silk-covered knees, pressing them wider apart and stretching my wet cunt fully open to his slow sensual plunge.

Inch by inch, his beautiful cock sank deeper inside me, and my moans of pleasure continued until I felt his cock head press against my cervix. His rock-hard cock was engulfed by my slippery hot flesh, and he paused with it embedded fully to allow my cunt to mold to his shape.

"Fuck me," I pleaded.

He slowly withdrew until only the head remained inside and then began a second leisurely plunge to my sexual core. It seemed like minutes, but in reality, it only took seconds until his balls rested against my ass.

Brice showed off his willpower as we continued our slow lovemaking. I had expected him to surrender to his lust and begin pounding my cunt unmercifully, but he wanted me to beg him to fuck my cunt faster and harder.

I was more than happy to continue our slow-paced sex, not only because it felt incredible but because I wanted it to last for as long as possible. I knew that once we kicked it up a notch, we'd begin the rapid climb to incestual bliss.

"God Mommy, your cunt feels so good,"

I squeezed my muscles to caress his cock as it sank deep inside.

"Harder baby, fuck your Mommy's cunt harder."

Brice equated harder with faster, and after dropping his sweaty body to crush me, he began thrusting his hips at a feverish pace.

"Yes, that's what Mommy wants," I squealed as he pounded my wet flesh.

My moans of pleasure were muffled when Brice covered my mouth with his, and his tongue probed inside. It was our first kiss, a kiss I'd remember forever.

I began feeling the awesome numbness of an approaching orgasm and pulled my mouth from his to speak, "You're gonna make me cum,"

"Yes, Mommy cum all over my big hard cock," he replied.

It slammed into me, every muscle in my body tensed as my climax built. I've experienced some incredible orgasms before, but this one had a special meaning. I'd given myself freely to him, forever being his cock craving Mommy. My cunt flooded with juices bathing his cock in a sexual tsunami. It oozed from me and coated his balls as I begged him, "Cum for your Mommy. Fill my sopping wet cunt with your seed."

I felt his cock swell and, in an instant, it exploded, lava hot thick cum shooting deep inside. "OH, MY FUCKING GOD!" he exclaimed as his balls pumped their precious contents into me.

He rose above me and slowed the pace of his thrusts as his climax waned. I could do nothing but stare up into his eyes, imagining what thoughts were swirling around inside his head.

Brice withdrew, his cock coated with a sexy sheen of our combined juices. Then, with a smile on his lips, he slid his cock head from side to side, smearing my silky-smooth pubic mound with our sex.

"How sexy is that," he remarked, seeing my shaven flesh shimmering with moisture.

He flopped off my body and reclined on the carpet beside me; I rolled to my side, propped my head on one hand, and, smiling at him, asked, "Are your fantasies fulfilled?"

With a shit-eating grin, he replied, "All but one."

I thought our lovemaking would have turned his fantasies into reality, so I asked, "And which one is that?"

With the same grin, he answered, "Mommy needs to beg me to fuck her tight asshole."

"Kevin Bryson, you naughty boy, you'll have to earn that," I answered.

I sat up and glanced toward the sofa; Faith was now on all fours between her boys. I leaned back against Brice, who began tenderly caressing my tits; he whispered in my ear, "She loves this."

Will was behind her, his monster black cock embedded deep in her ass, and Jerome was at the other end serving up his fat cock to her mouth. Faith was moaning and gagging as they both pummeled her body. I was amazed at how easily she took Will's huge ten-inch cock in her ass while deepthroating Jerome's shorter but fatter cock.

I turned a little toward Brice and asked, "How the fuck does she do that?"

Brice giggled and replied, "Years of practice."

We watched intently until both boys had pumped their respective holes full of thick hot cum, and then as they moved away, some spilled from her mouth and oozed from her gaping asshole.

"Incredible," I remarked as Faith recovered from an intense fuck.

It was nearly midnight when Brice and I got dressed to leave. Faith, who remained totally naked, gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "Next time, I wanna watch you take all three cocks."

She assumed there would be a next time, but for now, I was more interested in exploring my new lifestyle with my son.

As we drove home, Brice was relatively quiet, and I finally asked him, "What are you thinking about?"

He glanced toward me for a moment, then returned his attention to the road as he said, "I'm wondering how I'll earn your tight sexy ass."

I laughed and replied, "If I told you how, it would take all the fun out of it. Be creative; show me how badly you want my ass; I'll let you know when you've earned the right to slam that big hard cock inside my tight asshole."

During our marriage, Kevin hadn't shown much interest in anal sex, having admitted that he preferred watching me pleasure him orally. If I had to guess, I'd say that my ass had only been fucked a half-dozen times, so my comment that my asshole is very tight was more than truthful. Having Brice admit to wanting me to take him anally, I had to suspect that my asshole would be well used in reasonably short order once he'd earned that right.

When we arrived home, I announced, "I'm gonna shower before bed."

Brice smiled and followed me up the stairs.

As I undressed, Brice leaned against the door jamb watching, and when I stepped into my bathroom, he followed and started taking off his clothes.

I adjusted the shower temperature and turned toward him. His flaccid cock dangled down from his loins. As he approached, I placed my hand on his chest and said, "We've had enough fun for tonight. You can shower in the hall bathroom."

His disappointed expression confirmed he had the idea that we'd fuck one final time tonight. But he turned and headed for the other bath.

I showered rather quickly, washing away the aroma of sex and the coating on my body. I shampooed my hair which contained the dried residue of his cum shot, and after drying myself, wrapped the towel around my waist.

I was sitting at my makeup table, brushing my wet hair, when he appeared in the doorway to my bedroom. "I'm ready for bed," he remarked as he walked toward my bed.

I watched his reflection in my mirror and when he sat down on the edge of my bed I turned sideways on my chair. "Are you expecting to sleep with me?" I asked.

"Of course," he replied with a shit-eating grin on his lips.

I stood up and walked to where he was sitting, "That's not gonna happen," I announced. Even though I'd happily let him throat fuck me, paint my face with his huge creamy cum load, and then gotten down on my back and pretty much begged him to fuck my slippery hot cunt, I needed some semblance of a normal mother-son relationship to remain. Waking up with his morning boner pressing against my body didn't fit what I needed.

"Something else I have to earn?" he asked.

"Brice, this will be my private space. I shared this bed with your father; we conceived Melissa and you on this bed. I will not dishonor his memory by having incestual sex with you here." I explained.

He grinned and replied, "It's a good thing there are three other bedrooms."

As he rose from the bed, I gave him a motherly kiss on the cheek and said, "Sleep well, my little boy."