Training Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT!" I exclaimed.

"I know it sounds nasty, but Faith believes that once you see how awesome it is to fuck your son, you'd be convinced that having an affair with me is right for us both."

"Have you watched her with her boys?" I asked.

He grinned and answered, "I've watched and joined in a couple of times."

"That's so nasty," I replied.

"Faith loves gang bangs," he remarked.

The thought of watching his other lover fucking three men intrigued me. Actually, it was something Kevin had suggested for us, but it never happened.

"And where is this gang bang supposed to happen?" I asked.

"We'd visit her place."

Perhaps attending Faith's demonstration would provide me not only with some insight into having sex with your son but also give me a chance to dress seductively and maybe even show off my freshly shaven pubic mound. Something I knew would excite Brice completely.

I grinned at him, "When can we visit her?"

"I'll call her today, but I know she has plans with her sons on Thursday evening."

With that, Brice popped up off his chair and headed to work. I'd have three days to prepare, time enough to visit my stylist, choose something alluring to wear, and get a manicure, something I'd not done since Kevin died. The anticipation of our little sex party Thursday began to build almost immediately.

Over the next couple of days, the subject of our planned gathering didn't come up. I assumed that Brice either chose not to mention my newly styled hair or was utterly oblivious to the fact. Kevin always had a thing for seeing me dressed in sexy lingerie, so I sorted through a drawer in my dresser and found a lacy garter belt and sexy silk stockings. The garter set included a matching thong, but I'd already decided to attend commando. Next, I searched through my closet and found a slinky black wrap-around dress that tied in front, and depending on how tightly it was tied, some or most of my lush soft cleavage would be visible.

As we shared dinner Wednesday evening, I asked him, "We're set up for tomorrow?"

"We sure are, Faith is anxious to meet you, and she told me her sons are also looking forward to spending the evening together," he replied.

Oddly his comment stunned me. Were Faith's boys looking forward to not only fucking their mom but perhaps giving me some nice hard cock too? Of course, the idea of committing adultery with her married sons wasn't nearly as offensive as incest with mine. After all, I'd been without for over six months, and my newly ignited sexual drive was having some rather strange effects on me.

"Do her sons want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Ya never know," Brice replied with a somewhat shit-eating grin on his lips.

I just smiled at him.

As I masturbated later, my thoughts ran the gamut from having my son's big hard cock pounding me to enjoying two total strangers fucking whatever hole they chose. I knew I was in for a sexually enlightening evening, and my excitement grew by leaps and bounds.

I awoke Thursday with butterflies in my stomach, knowing that later that night, I could very well be the subject of an incredible gang bang. I discovered Brice had left early when I noticed a note on the kitchen table. "I'll be home by six, and Faith is expecting us around seven," After a cup of coffee and a quick shower, I dressed in a casual sundress and headed for my favorite nail salon.

"Jesus, Kat, your nails are a mess," my manicurist said as she examined what she had to work with.

After a long soak and nearly an hour, she'd transformed my nails into a perfectly shaped, sexy look. "What color would you like?" she asked as she prepared to paint my nails.

"Hot red," I instantly replied.

She just smiled at me.

I left with shiny red nails and arrived home a little after noon. It would be four hours before Brice arrived home, and I spent most of that time imagining what might occur once we arrived at Faith's place. Would her sons be attracted to another mature woman, or were their attractions be solely for their mom? Would Brice want to fuck Faith, choosing to let me watch, or would he let me entice him into sex with me? Would all three men want to stand in a circle around me and let me pleasure their rock-hard cocks with my mouth and even savor the taste of their cum loads? These and a couple dozen other questions would be answered later in the evening.

By five-thirty, I'd showered, applied my makeup, and dressed in the alluring lingerie and wrap-around dress. My four-inch stilettos and ruby red lipstick set off the entire ensemble. Brice arrived home a few minutes early, "Wow, you look incredible," he remarked.

I smiled and answered, "Thank you. I hoped you'd like my look."

He suggested we have a cocktail before leaving for Faith's place. I assumed he thought a drink would loosen my inhibitions a little. He didn't realize that my fantasies all afternoon had done that already, and the increased moisture in my loins was an added benefit.

As he mixed our drinks, he seemed to be deep in thought, and as he handed me my cocktail, he asked, "Have you worn that dress before?"

"I have; it was one of your dad's favorites," I answered.

Brice opened his image gallery on his phone and scrolled through some pictures, finally holding the phone toward me so I could view the image. It was a picture of Kevin and me standing in the foyer, his arm around my waist, and I was wearing the same dress. "I recall you two were going to a party that night."

"I guess so," I answered.

He smiled and scrolled to the following picture, "I took this after you got home."

This image showed me on my knees, my slinky wrap-around dress open in front, and my husband's fat cock was inside my sexy mouth.

"You're so naughty," I remarked as I gazed at the image of me sucking Kevin's rock-hard cock.

"I'd love to duplicate that picture tonight," he said.

"I thought I was going to be a casual observer tonight, so I wouldn't count on that," I remarked.

Brice opened the passenger door to his coupe, and I tried my best to slide inside as ladylike as I could, not wanting him to preview how sexy my shapely legs looked covered with silk stockings.

As he started the car, he said, "You should buckle up, Mommy,"

I drew the seat belt over my shoulder and around my waist and clicked it as he pulled out of the driveway. The shoulder belt pressed between my tits, drawing the slinky material tight. He noticed how the belt accentuated my tits and remarked, "Mommy, you're not wearing a bra?"

I just smiled at him.

The fabric of my dress caused my nipples to harden, and when Brice saw the twin points poking at the dress, he reached over and gently squeezed my breast. "That's so sexy," he commented.

I playfully slapped his hand and replied, "Concentrate on driving."

A short while later, he slowed and turned into a gravel driveway that led to a generic ranch-style house. Further down the street, I noticed a large sign that marked the entrance to "Faith's Towing & Recovery." An assortment of tow trucks was parked haphazardly around the small building that served as the office.

"Faith has a towing business?" I asked.

"Yes, she does," he answered.

I instantly drew a mental image of my son's fifty-something lover being somewhat of a ruff neck, a woman who deals with truckers in the course of her work day.

Brice stopped in front of a double garage door, and as he exited the car, I opened the door and quickly slipped out of his coupe, so I wouldn't have to act ladylike again.

He took my hand as we walked to the front door and pressed the doorbell button.

As the door opened, I was stunned; Faith is a fair-skinned African American woman. She smiled, showing off her brilliant white teeth, and invited us in, saying, "Welcome to my home."

Her hair was braided into cornrows tightly against her scalp and nearly reached her shoulders. She wore impeccably applied makeup, and her full lips were painted with a dark burgundy lip gloss. For a woman in her mid-fifties, she looked gorgeous. I instantly understood why my son was attracted to her.

After we stepped inside, Faith extended her hand to shake mine. Her nails were long, perhaps two or three inches, and featured the same burgundy color that adorned her lips.

It was apparent she had dressed to seduce, a three-quarter-length colorful robe tied loosely around her waist. The robe did little to hide the lush cleavage between a sexy pair of big tits. Below, Faith wore skin-tight jeans and a pair of stilettos that made my four-inch heels look like pumps.

After shaking my hand, she circled my body and drew me tight against hers, allowing me to feel her chest's fullness.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kat," she said.

"Likewise," I replied, stepping back away from her hug.

She turned her attention to Brice, asking, "Are you ready to have some fun?"

"For sure," he answered.

"My boys should be here shortly," Faith said as she led us into a lavishly appointed family room off the back side of the house.

Leather furniture with overly wide armrests was positioned in a sitting area in front of a stone fireplace. There was a game area that featured a round felt-covered card table with four chairs surrounding the table. An oversized ceiling fan rotated slowly above.

"Your house is lovely," I mentioned.

"Let's talk while we wait for the boys," Faith suggested.

I sat at one end of a sofa, and Brice took the other end. Faith sat across from us on the matching chair.

"Brice tells me you have some issues with our lifestyle," Faith started.

I swallowed hard and then replied, "Initially, the thought of an incestuous affair with my son repulsed me."

"Initially?" Faith asked.

"Yes, I felt it was totally wrong," I answered.

"You understand that I've been involved with both my sons for some time," she remarked.

"Brice has explained your situation completely."

She smiled, "My situation is the exact opposite of yours. I fantasized about having sex with my sons for a very long time, and it took a while for me to convince them that committing incest isn't nearly as taboo as many people feel."

"I understand, Faith," I replied.

"Now it's second nature, and we get together as often as their lives allow providing each other with unbelievable pleasure."

"Both of your boys are married?" I asked.

"Yes, and to answer the obvious question, their wives are oblivious to our play times," Faith admitted.

"I understand," I replied.

"Both my boys work for the family business, and it isn't uncommon for them to be called out to a breakdown or accident scene at all hours of the night," she remarked.

I assumed she was explaining that when they finished with a job, they would be free to pleasure their mom.

Just then I heard the front door open and close, and a towering black man entered the family room a moment later. He had to be six feet six inches tall, and judging from how his tight-fitting "Faith's Towing" tee shirt fit, he was very muscular. He'd kicked off his work boots inside the door, and his snug-fitting jeans couldn't hide the outline of his sexual package.

"Kat, please say hello to Will."

I smiled at him and extended my hand, "Nice to meet you, Will." I said as his enormous hand enveloped mine.

As he shook my hand, he glanced toward Brice and said, "She is a hottie."

Brice only smiled.

"Kat's here to observe how we play," Faith remarked.

Will sat down beside me, placed his massive hand on my thigh, and remarked, "Just an observer?"

I covered as much of his hand as my dainty hand could but didn't try to remove it from my leg.

My mind raced with thoughts of what I'd be watching, but the idea of my first interracial encounter also crept into those thoughts. I'd fantasized about fucking a black man, and the idea of having two pound my body not only excited me but caused my pussy to moisten a little.

"Did you radio Jerome?" Faith asked.

"He's on his way back, should be here in a few minutes," Will replied.

"Let's get started," Faith said as she stood up, kicked off her heels, and slowly lowered her jeans. She wore a white satin thong that contrasted perfectly with her darker-colored flesh. As she walked toward Brice, she slipped her robe off, exposing a pair of magnificent tits, dark areola, and taut dark nipples.

"Brice, let me use your big beautiful white cock to warm up my mouth and throat," she said as she knelt before my son.

Brice wasted no time opening his pants and yanking his fully erect cock out, smiling at her as she lowered her full lips to the tip.

I turned a little on my seat to watch her suck his cock, which caused Will's hand to slide between my legs.

She teased his cock head and flaring corona with her lips, but only for a moment, and then slid his cock to the back of her throat.

"OH, YEA!" Brice exclaimed as Faith swallowed his entire cock.

Will glanced toward me and asked, "Can you do that?"

I smiled at him, acknowledging I'd swallowed some big cock in my lifetime.

Brice opened the clasp of his pants and lifted his hips so Faith could pull them below his knees. As his cock popped from the elastic of his jockey's waistband, Faith dropped her mouth to his balls and began giving his scrotum a sexy tongue bath.

Brice grasped her skull and lifted it so he could plunge again into her mouth's moist, warm flesh. Salvia began dribbling off her lips and coated his cock and scrotum completely.

"I love when you give me sloppy head," he remarked as she throated his cock again.

A moment later, Jerome appeared in the doorway; he was shorter than his brother and stocky in comparison. His baggy jeans didn't provide a clue about the size of his cock.

"What the fuck!" Jerome exclaimed, seeing his mommy sucking Brice's fat cock.

"She's just warming up," Will offered.

"Let me warm up her tight wet cunt," Jerome remarked as he walked past where Will and I were sitting.

In an instant, his tee shirt was turned inside out and tossed aside, followed immediately by his baggy jeans and black silk boxers being dropped around his feet.

I got my first look at a black cock, uncircumcised and extending a full four inches along his thigh. He knelt behind his mother's ass and hooked a finger under the white strip of satin covering her loins.

"You want my cock, Mommy," he asked.

Faith, whose mouth was full, answered by twerking her sexy ass for him.

He slapped his cock against her butt several times while stroking it, causing his big beautiful black cock to swell. I was amazed at how quickly he became fully erect, assuming his thoughts were tuned to fucking his mother as soon as possible.

I was mesmerized by the sight playing out before me. How erotic it was watching this beautiful black woman suck my son's cock while her boy prepared to enter her from behind.

Jerome stroked his cock, stretching his foreskin taut and exposing his black cock head completely. He touched the tip to her labia, and after his cock head slipped inside, he thrust hard into her. Faith gasped at the sensation of being impaled so quickly.

My loins were on fire, dripping wet, and I moved Will's hand higher on my thigh. I wanted his long thick fingers inside me. I needed to have something, anything in my tight wet cunt.

Jerome placed his hands on his mother's ass and began pounding his awesome thick cock into her.

"Finger me," I said as I moved my hand to Will's crotch and found a massive erection pressing against his tight jeans.

Will's hand slid along my thigh until he found my naked vulva. "I like this," he remarked, realizing I'd not bothered with panties.

His long thick finger entered me, and I gasped loudly as he probed deeper inside.

What had started as a chance to watch Faith pleasure her boys quickly became a five-person fuck fest.

As I stroked Will's massive cock through his jeans, I pleaded with him, "Please let me suck your big beautiful cock."

Somehow Will undid the clasp of his jeans with one hand, and as I drew the zipper down, his cock stretched the white cotton fabric of his jockey's. I couldn't wait to see it, touch it and slip it between my soft lips.

I stretched the elastic and slowly pulled it down, exposing his circumcised cock head first, then the broad flaring corona and the rock-hard vein-encrusted shaft of his nearly ten-inch cock to my lustful stare.

Once I'd pulled his waistband down, stretching it below his balls, I slowly moved my hand up the shaft, lifting it so I could stroke his corona and cock head with my delicate hand.

"Suck it," Will said.

Hearing Will's demand, Brice's head turned, and he encouraged me by saying, "Yes, Mommy, suck his big hard black cock."

Will had added a finger to my sopping wet cunt and was now roughly finger fucking me.

I twisted a bit on my seat and drew his cock head to my lips. I was about to take another giant leap; my fantasies of being with a black man were about to become a reality.

As I closed my silky-smooth lips around his cock head, I felt his massive hand touch the back of my skull.

Brice chimed in again, "Swallow it, Mommy, take it deep in your throat."

I've throated my dead husband's cock countless times, but nothing could prepare me for swallowing this surging ten inches of beautiful black meat.

Will applied pressure with his hand, and his massive cock head slipped along my tongue. It touched the opening of my throat and my stomach lurched a bit from its impressive mass.

I felt him ease a little, but I wanted to feel his cock fully embedded in my soft wet throat. I pressed down, and it burst through, sliding toward my stomach.

"Fuckin' A," Will exclaimed as my lips pressed against the wiry patch of pubic hair surrounding his cock shaft.

I twisted around and rose to my knees so I could take him even deeper.

He moved his hand to my ass and pulled my dress up so his fingers could continue plunging inside my dripping wet cunt.

I throat fucked him for several minutes, enjoying the sensation of having such a massive cock slide through my mouth and into my throat.

Jerome had been pounding his mother's wet cunt from behind while all this happened, and with a harsh groan, pulled out and coated her ass with a thick load of pure white cum. He sat back on his haunches surveying the mess he'd just deposited on his mom.

I could tell Will wasn't far behind, but instead of blasting my mouth and throat, he pulled my mouth off his cock and exclaimed, "I wanna fuck this tight wet cunt from behind."

He stood up and pulled me over the wide armrest of the sofa, my legs dangling toward the floor. As he positioned himself behind me, Faith let Brice's cock slip from her mouth and said, "Go throat fuck your Mommy."

Before Brice could move to my face, Will slammed into my tight wet cunt. As he pounded me from behind, I looked up at Brice. "Fuck your Mommy's face," I exclaimed.

Brice had that same incestuous look in his eyes that he'd had earlier in the week when he stared at my reflection in our vanity mirror. But unlike the first time I'd seen that lustful wanton gaze and rejected his desire, this time, I welcomed it; I wanted more than anything to please my boy. I wanted, no craved becoming his incestuous lover.

He moved forward, and I parted my slippery soft lips to accept his beautiful rock-hard cock. His lust for me drove him onward, and he laced his fingers into my hair and with one forceful thrust impaled my mouth and pushed his cock head deep into my throat.

It was an incredible relief to surrender myself to him, to finally, after days of imagining having my son take me. The issues I had about committing incest with my beautiful son were instantly gone, and I knew that from now on, he and I would forever be joined in an incredible incestuous love affair.

My commitment to him was complete. I happily accepted every inch of his rock-hard cock, swallowing it entirely every time he thrust between my soft lips.