All Comments on 'Training My Dream Man Pt. 02'

by Greenboy44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Looking forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this, especially when she strips him and play with his butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has a lot of great elements, but you might want to do a little more research about how a clitoris responds to stimulation. A clitoris has a hood, not lips. One cannot insert anything into a clitoris. It's not an orifice that can loosen or tighten around an object.

I really am enjoying this so far, but details like these are taking me a bit out of the story. Keep up the great work and keep learning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aside from the anatomical things already mentioned the short, choppy sentences drove me bonkers.

Good story line otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Martha's gradual buildup of psychological domination of Kevin, and the climax it reaches at the beach is quite sexy. I think you spoiled the story a bit with the sexual assault on the Asian lady.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99998 months ago

It was amazing story and I believe few of criticisms have already been mentioned, one being misuse of word 'clitoris' and second being unnecessary and sudden inclusion of sexual encounter with asian young woman. Else it was a really good slow paced dominance though it could have been even better if it had few more chs like how she message trained him etc.

Thanks for a wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreenboy44@Greenboy44
Have always enjoyed reading erotica. I think I can add enjoyment for both others and myself by writing stories of my own.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories