Training my Good Boy at the Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Your ass training comes to a climatic finish…
1.5k words
4.62
9.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(cont... )Your cock is rock hard as she continues to stroke her manicured nails up and down the shaft, round your balls, further... she maintains eye contact as she moves her hand to her mouth briefly before seductively spitting on one finger and then slowly, gently, inserting it deep into your ass.

I start dripping at that point. Unable to resist any longer, I move my hand between my legs and insert one of my own fingers deep inside my now soaking wet pussy, swiftly adding another digit when one just isn't enough. I move them rhythmically as she, kneeling on the floor next to you, does the same to your shaking ass. The tension between the three of us is insane. The rest of the room melts away and it's like we are in our own little world.

In one swift movement she replaces her finger with the lubed up dildo and I hear the sharp intake of breath and the soft moan from you as the girth and depth changes to stretch that ass of yours just a little more. She's really good at this, I think, as I continue bringing myself off whilst watching you both. My fingers are literally dripping with cum, I keep having to lift them to my mouth and clean them with my tongue. If I'm being honest, I want her face buried deep inside my pussy, but this evening is all about you and I'm so excited for the next step.

She's fully fucking you with the dildo at this point, it's going in and out, in and out, her pace matching the little breathy moans you're making. I refrain from chastising you for the noise, I'm too turned on to be a good mistress right now. I've become near delirious with how turned on I am. My vision blurs as she pauses her assault on your ass to attach a strap-on. Show time, I whisper to myself as I reach down to pick up my own.

She looks up at me as I move around in front of you and she keeps looking at me as she removes the dildo in a tantalisingly slow drawn out movement. I see the disappointment on your face as that filled up sensation leaves you. Don't worry little one, I think, you'll be more than full in a second... Then it's time for me to raise your chin to look at me as I bring my own silicone cock into your upturned mouth, filling your mouth, pushing down into your throat at the same time as the woman enters you with hers from behind.

The sensation of being double penetrated by two powerful women has your cock oozing precum. I would tell you to clean yourself up but your mouth is a little occupied right now as I continue fucking your face, your eyes watering as I go deeper, holding a fistful of your hair in my hand as I do so, seeing the woman grabbing hold of your hips with those manicured nails at the same time, pulling herself even deeper into your ass, hitting that spot that until now only I knew existed, the one that has your cock stand to attention without fail each and every time. Jealousy briefly washes over me again and it makes me fuck your mouth even harder, making you gag and cry out with a mouthful of my hard plastic cock.

The noise spurs me on and I do it again, and again, pulling back slightly in between to let you catch your breath briefly before I continue. Behind you the woman's movements have quickened, you really are being fucked hard by the both of us and I know it's not going to be long before you are going to need her to stop or you'll make a big mess without permission all over this luxurious thick pile cream carpet. And we can't have that now, can we? I make the signal and we both abruptly stop. Playtime is over... for now.

The two of us disentangle, brush ourselves down and she gives your ass a quick slap before winking at me and stalking off again, back into the room, on the lookout for more fun. I watch her for a second before grabbing a flute of champagne from a passing waiter wearing only a tiny black apron and a bronze tan. I have you curl up at my feet like a little obedient dog whilst I sip on my drink and lookout for our next playmate. I don't have to wait long.

I see him before I see her. He's an Adonis - tanned and toned, tall as well, although right now he's crawling along on all fours next to his stunning mistress. She's tall too, probably close to 6ft, with raven coloured hair slicked back into a high ponytail, perfect makeup, piercing eyes that seem to stare right through to your soul. Her lips are bright red, like a slash of blood across her face. They make a striking couple, and they're headed right for us.

I almost chicken out, forget the plan and run out of there with you. Do I really want to share you, risk something changing this dynamic we have between us? Especially with somebody that damn hot? Yes. I shake myself internally. I do. Because this is quite possibly the hottest thing I've experienced so far in my life and seeing you get your ass fucked by all these people is making me wetter than I've ever been before.

I'm shaking but it's not with nerves, it's with sheer lust as I nod to her with my permission for her to approach you. She tells her plaything to stay before she kneels down next to where you are still curled in a ball at my feet. "Show me that ass of hers" she says to you, gesturing over to me. You obediently move onto your back, pull up your legs and expose your ass to her.

It's quite possibly the most humiliating position you could be in, you're so vulnerable, so exposed and on display, your hole wider than usual from all the things that have been put inside it to stretch it tonight. She licks her lips slowly as she probes you, inspecting you from different angles, deciding whether she wants to take part in this, whether you're worthy of her time, of her power. I take a glance at her own pet beside me on the floor, so obedient, so strong and yet giving himself 100% to this woman, as you give yourself to me. It has me wanting to reach for my pussy again but this time I refrain. Instead I watch as she instructs you to get on your hands and knees again.

You quickly do as she says, that cock of yours bouncing back to attention as she continues inspecting every inch of your body. After what feels like an excruciatingly long time, she looks up at me and says "may I?" I nod and she spreads your ass wide then she clicks her fingers at her plaything and he crawls over to you both, so eager to please his mistress, ready to do whatever she tells him, just as I know you will do anything I see fit too.

Seeing what is about to happen, knowing that this is a hard limit for you, I move round to stand in front of you and then drop down next to you. "Good boy" I whisper as you feel him position himself behind you. You look up at me with those big hazel eyes, watching my breathing quicken as the thing I've been fantasising about for the past year starts playing out before me.

It's the ultimate step in control for me, for her. I can barely breathe as I watch him take you from behind under her/our instruction. She looks over at me and I can tell she's just as turned on as I am right now, watching as her plaything fucks mine right in front of our eyes. I put my fingers inside me and they come back coated in my juices, dripping wet. I can't remember a time I was this close to cumming without being touched properly, but seeing you give yourself over to me, to her, to him, so fully has me needing your cock inside me badly.

I push my soaking wet fingers into your mouth and tell you to suck them, as behind you, despite everything, we all hear him reach the peak, breathing ragged, your own breath hitching too, despite yourself. "Well done, you're such a good, good boy for me" I murmur to you as your ass training completes, his cum filling you up as I kiss you hard and deep, biting your lip, needing that cock that belongs to me, to be buried deep inside me right now.

The couple slink away and we're left in our corner, alone. I pull you into my lap, stroke your hair, continue telling you what a good boy you've been this evening. The sex can wait for a moment. For now it's important that I remind you that I'm your mistress but also your safe space.

And you're my good boy, always.