All Comments on 'Training My Wife Pt. 01'

by kinkster_1018

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kinkster_1018kinkster_1018over 3 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Feedback appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I love it!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago
you kidding, what a waste of time

how is beating the shit out of wife, mind control, if the wife gets loose or able to get her phone to call the cops they both go to jail, sure the wife may take a beating but that not going to break her, she will wait and go along until she gets her chance to freedom, then there will be hell to pay. women can take more pain than you know.1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Why not just divorce her?

The fuck is the point if you have to beat your spouse. Because if the only way you can exert control is to hurt your spouse then you’re no better than an abusive spouse.

A wife beater. A rapist.

They say that war doesn’t refine character, it reveals it. If this is who he is, then he’s always been that way and it’s likely the reason she treats him like shit: he’s a wife beating rapist and this was the only way to protect herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good but not MC

I liked the tone and direction of the story, but as was pointed out earlier it is not mind control and belongs in a different category

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Ignore the haters, this is great! Please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

Not particularly my thing, but wtf is whacks his doodle and Annony bitching about? They do realize this didnt really happen, right? It's fiction. Make believe. Not real. Sheesh. Some people. Plus, if you dont like it, gtfooh. No one is making them read. They need to make like Bob Seger and Turn the Page. Whiny bitches.

Timtam

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the Reeing Fiction is fiction, and this is Good Fiction

Anyone complaining that this is rape is a window licker. It's words on a screen and frankly any idea should be permissible in fiction. These worthless window-lickers have gone out of their way to find something that upsets them, and lets them uselessly virtue signal on the internet. At this point you'd think they would I don't know volunteer at a women's shelter rather than look for smut to winge about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Good so far but keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Eek

This isn’t mc- it’s non consensual rape. I dunno bud. Sure it’s fiction and fantasy but if your fantasy is beating your partner into submission w/out her consent then it might be high time to get off literotica and hire a zoom therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely the wrong category. Mind Control is to literally control a person's mind through magic, drugs, or hypnosis. This woman isn't having her mind messed with. She's being dominated without consent. This belongs in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category without so much as a Mind Control tag. Decent non-con story but please use appropriate tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well how fucking unbelievable firstly I wouldn’t consent to a stranger coming to my house until we had met on neutral territory no matter what my bf or husband said an secondly I didn’t finish this story but surely there was a 5 or 10 min window if she was smart an acted like she accepted it where she could acquire 2 knives from her kitchen or even 3 to hide around the house an catch her husband an Vanessa off guard cos I’m sure if she stabbed her husband Vanessa wouldn’t be quite so cocky. If her husband wasn’t happy that’s wot divorce is for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have they not heard of the phrase hell hath no fury like a woman scorned Vanessa an the husband need to be afraid very afraid with her bruises from a beating I bet they would get sent down for quite a while plenty of evidence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous