All Comments on 'Training Notes: Chloe's Story Ch. 01'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
No comments yet?

Seriously... This is a fantastic story! Please please please promise you will keep going !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

love it...are these public houses or private club homes???

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Yes, very well written

I haven't figured out why yet, but I'm a having a bit of difficulty connecting with the series. Best I can come up with is that it just jumped right in without setup or build up. I am drawn mostly to big fat stories with lots of background, build up and character development.

I feel like I'm two years old. Why did sexual slavery get legalized? Why did these girls choose it? How does the husband of the married girl feel about this? Does a married girl just work the house? How can you be a slave and married? (Can you tell that toss off comment about the married girl threw me?) Do the girls just give themselves up or is there any compensation? If they get auctioned, is that really forever and they just vanish to wherever? What protection is there for them? If they are a house girl, just what does that mean?

Okay...hot voluntary sex slave training....but what happens outside the scenes? I guess there is no outside that, coming from the girls' POV, but I'm dying from lack of info.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous