Training Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Aliya has once again found Aniya.
15.6k words
4.71
3.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers

I feel groggy and tired as I blink myself awake. I feel cold and realize I am naked and strapped to a cold metal table. I try and think of what the last thing I can remember is. I came home from my job as a stripper and, Oh right! Aliya had found me. She must have knocked me out with gas or something and brought me to her lab. I had thought I was through with her, but clearly I was wrong and she hasn't moved on from me. I look around this room. The room is small and there isn't anything besides the table I'm on and a door several feet across from me. The door opens and in walks Aliya, smiling, looking cheerful.

"I told you I would find you, my love," Aliya says, "I know you must have thought you failed the final test, but in actuality, it was designed to be failed and I wanted to see what you would do once you left the bar. However, I hadn't anticipated the gang members showing up and things getting so out of hand. I knew that most likely you would tell the police the location of my lab so I spent the next year setting up one of my backup labs and preparing it for when I would next grab you. At no point did I not know where you were or what you were up to. Now that I have you we can be together again."

"Screw you!" I yell, "I've seen through your lies and manipulations. Don't call me your love!"

"Lies? Manipulations? What do you mean?" she asks.

"Don't act stupid! I don't love you and I never really did! Just let me go!" I scream.

Aliya's expression changes, her smile drops, her cheerful attitude is replaced with cold indifference, "I was afraid this is how you'd feel. Oh well, I guess there really isn't anyone out there for me."

"So you'll let me go?" I ask.

"No, of course not," she says, "I truly loved you and still do, maybe more than I'll ever love anyone, but if you won't be my lover perhaps you'll be better off as my pet."

Aliya snaps her fingers and two of her male clones walk in. They are both naked and one is carrying a collar and leash and the other is carrying two syringes.

"I know you saw the original die, but these mindless clones are easy to reproduce. I've started calling them Ali's. Ali1 come and collar my new pet," Aliya says.

The Ali with the collar and leash walks over to the table I'm on and snaps the black collar around my neck. Unlike the collar she had me wearing last time this one has a D-ring attached to the front of it, presumably for the leash.

Aliya leans in close to me and says, "I was also very disappointed to hear that they gave you a new name, Anne, when I gave you such a perfect one. From now on you will go back to referring to yourself as Aniya. Ali2 hand me a syringe." The other Ali hands Aliya one of the syringes he is holding. "I was too nice to you last time. What I'm going to do to you now will make that last time seem like a nice dream." She aims the syringe right at one of my D-cup breasts and plunges into it. I feel a sharp stinging sensation as she used no kind of anesthetic or numbing agent. She presses the syringe forcing whatever was inside it into me. She then grabs the other syringe and stabs my other breast with it and presses it so both my breasts have been injected.

"What did you do?" I ask.

Before she can even answer I feel a weird pressure coming from my breasts. Right before my eyes they start to balloon out and become far larger.

"I gave you nice F cup tits," she says, "I thought I'd try a new serum out on you. I must say the results speak for themselves." She gives one of my new tits a nice squeeze and I let out an involuntary moan, 'They're also a bit more sensitive, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. Ali1 get her up."

Ali1 undoes my restraints and I get up on my own. My new tits bounce and jiggle as I stand, but stay perky, never sagging. Ali1 clips the leash to my collar and hands it to Aliya to hold. She walks me down a hall, down some stairs, through twists and turns, her lab is as complicated as ever, but eventually we arrive at what looks like a jail cell.

"Your old room is too nice for a pet. A pet deserves a cage, this is yours," she says.

Ali1 unlocks the cage door and swings it open. Aliya tugs on my leash to get me to follow her into the room. Inside is a shoddy-looking bed in one corner, a toilet out in the open in another corner, an opening in the wall next to which is a screen, and there is some large thing covered by a sheet.

"If you need food or drink simply press either on the screen and the opening will provide either. Now I'm sure you're wondering what's under the sheet so let's not waste any time," she says.

Ali1 and Ali2 go over to the sheet and remove it to reveal a strange-looking contraption underneath. I walk over to it to get a better look. It's a kind of bench, raised high off the ground, with soft padding on the top except for two large holes on one side. The legs holding it up each have a cuff attached, and there are two large boxes at the bottom in the front and in the back.

"This is how I'll train you," Aliya says, "Lay flat on your stomach. Those two holes are for accommodating your new massive tits. You can get in it on your own or I can force you."

"I'll do it myself," I say.

"Good," she says.

I do as she said and lay flat on my stomach and move my tits into the holes so that I'm as comfortable as I can possibly be. Ali1 then goes to the front of it and grabs my arms and forces them into the cuffs attached to the legs of the bench and then locks the cuffs while Ali2 does the same behind me with my ankles. There is a little lip on the front end so my head is facing forward and I'm happy that there is padding for my chin. I hear the Alis open the back box and hear them arranging something. Then they move to the front and open that box to reveal a dildo attached to a tube. They grab it and position it so the dick is right next to my mouth. The tube is flexible yet it stays in place once positioned. Also in the box appears to be two mechanical hands and they are lifted up and aimed at my tits.

"So here's how this will work," Aliya says, "Along with the dildo aimed at your mouth there are two dildos behind you, one aimed at your ass and one at your pussy. When I turn the machine on the three dildos will fuck you. Each dildo has testicles attached and inside the testicles are semen from my clones. Occasionally the dildos will "cum" and deposit the semen inside you. This machine is hooked up to a repository of a large amount of my clone's semen so when the testicles are emptied the semen from the repository will run through the tubes and into the testicles ready for the next time. While this is happening the robot hands will play with your tits fondling them, twisting your nipples, etc. This will last for five hours."

She let that sink in for a bit. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to experience this for five hours. After a moment where she seems to enjoy my fear in anticipating what's to come, she turns on the machine.

The dildo in front of me thrusts into my face and can't stop it from forcing my mouth open. It moves farther into my mouth and begins to move back and forth. It moves so only the head is in my mouth then quickly pushes forward so the head is in my throat. It continues to do this over and over and I breathe through my nose with my mouth filled. Behind me I feel the dildos enter my ass and pussy and they too begin to pump into me. I feel the cold robotic hands below me fondling my tits. I feel no pleasure from all this only pain where the dildos are entering me

I hear Aliya snap her fingers and a new clone walks into the room. It appears to be holding a small glass container filled with a red powder. She grabs it from him and walks so she is directly in front of me.

"Hopefully you can still pay attention," she says, "This is a special drug of my own design. I call it Spice. Once inhaled it can turn pain into pleasure. It is also highly addictive and can even make you crave anything you ingest or experience while on it, associating those things with its addictive nature."

She opens the container and scoops up a small amount of it with her finger. She then moves this finger to right below my nose. I try to hold my breath, but I can't do it for long and when I take my next breath I end up snorting the Spice. It's a weird feeling as the powder goes up my nose.

"It's very fast acting," she says, "Here I'll demonstrate. Ali1 start spanking her hard."

One of her clones moves behind me. As he walks I begin to feel the effects of the drug. The pain from my rear and my pussy makes way into pleasure. I start to love the feeling of the dildo ramming itself down my throat. One of the robot arms gives my nipple a twist and I can't help but like it. Then the clone starts to spank me. He seems to not be holding back at all and with each hit I moan louder and louder. I start to crave the hits and when he finally stops after around twenty or so I want him to continue.

"You get the idea," Aliya says, "I'll leave you to it." She snaps her fingers and she leaves followed by the clones.

I'm alone in the room, the only sounds coming from the machine fucking me and my own involuntary muffled moans. Even without the spanking the pain I receive from the machine is exquisite. I can only imagine how wet I must be and the dildo fucking my pussy slides in easily with no pain, much to my displeasure now, but it's made up for by the pleasure I get from wanting it in. With each thrust of each dildo I'm led to more and more pleasure. The robot hands continue to pinch and twist my nipples, each time making me shudder in a wave of pleasure. At some point the dildos cum shooting semen inside my holes. The semen in my mouth tastes salty and bitter and I love it and crave more. At this point time seems to lose all meaning as I become lost in a sea of pleasure and pain. By the time one of the Ali's walks in to take me off the machine I could only imagine how much cum had ended up inside my body. I was too exhausted to move and the clone carried me to the bed and unceremoniously dropped me onto it. I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up the next day and felt anxious. It was like something was missing and as time wore on I felt sweaty and cold. I quickly realized I desperately wanted more of the Spice. Thankfully it wasn't too much longer before two Alis came into my cage. One was holding the Spice container, but the other grabbed me and roughly brought me to the machine. I understood what I was supposed to do and I let them strap me in the machine again. They then let me snort some Spice before activating the machine and leaving me in it for another five hours.

Over the next month this became routine. Every morning I would feel the cravings for the Spice kick in, but before they ever got truly bad her clones would come in. They would only ever give me the Spice after I had gotten into the machine and then I would be in a world of pleasure and pain for five hours. I began to crave the sessions themselves. I loved the taste of the semen, the feel of it filling my ass and pussy. During this month I never once saw Aliya. Finally one morning she walked into the room.

"Tell me you will submit to me," she says, "That you'll be my pet."

I still hated her and despite what she had been putting me through I refused to debase myself further.

"No, I refuse," I tell her, "I'll never be your pet."

"We'll see," she says and leaves.

Not too long after her clones came in for the usual routine. This went on for another month. Aliya came into the room once again and told me to submit. Again I refused. One more month went by and she came in. Again I refused, but this time she reacted differently.

"Fine," she says, "I've wasted enough time on you. I'm done." With that, she walks out of the room.

Did I do it? Did I beat her? My will was strong enough to never give in. For a moment I was extremely proud of myself. Soon, though, the cravings start to kick in. At first I only feel that small anxious feeling. Then the cold sweat starts. Usually the clones would come in around now, but they did not. Soon I started shivering, an intense cold washing over me. This was followed by intense heat and my temperature continued to wildly fluctuate. I soon felt nauseous and weak. I crawled over to the toilet and retched into it a few times, but nothing would come up. I became desperate and crawled over to the bars of my cell. I grabbed them with my hands and shouted, "Please! At least give me some Spice!"

There was no response. My voice just echoed down the empty corridor. The feelings got worse and worse as I slowly deteriorated. I shouted again only louder this time, "I need it! I need Spice!"

More time went by and still I was ignored. At that point I folded. My claims of being strong were just a lie. I gripped the bars of my cell hard and shouted at the top of my lungs with the last of my energy, "PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL SUBMIT! I'LL BE YOUR PET! JUST GIVE ME THE SPICE!"

A few moments later Aliya came by along with one of her clones.

"Anything?" she asks.

"Yes! Anything!" I weakly shout.

She has the Spice container in her hand and she says, "After I give you what you crave I'll need you to prove your newfound loyalty and submission. You'll need to blow this clone of mine."

I vigorously nod my head. I'll do whatever she asks.

"Good," she scoops out some of the Spice and places it in her hand. She then moves her hand through the bars and down to where I'm kneeling. I quickly snort it up and immediately start to feel the withdrawal symptoms disappearing.

She opens the cage door and walks in. Her clone stays outside. She says, "I want to hear it formally from you. Tell me you submit, that you're my pet."

"I submit fully to you. I'll be your pet. I am your pet," I say.

She places a hand on my head and says, "Good girl. Now do as you promised." The clone walks in and she moves beside me and the clone stands where she was.

His dick is just hanging there and I don't want to disappoint Aliya so I quickly take it in my mouth. It's been quite a while since I had a real dick in my mouth and I had gotten quite used to the fake dick of the machine so it's a bit strange at first. I get used to it fast and begin to bob up and down on it. The clones have virtually no minds of their own and I have become an expert deepthroater thanks to the machine so I'm not surprised when he soon cums down my throat. I used to hate the taste of semen, but now I love it and eagerly swallow it all. It's a lot though and some of it ends up on the floor. Not wanting to waste a single drop, I lap it up.

"You did well," Aliya says. Her praise makes me feel warm inside. "You may come with me to my main lab. My clones will remove your training machine as it is no longer necessary. Don't worry though, you'll still get a constant supply of sex and Spice."

Aliya connects a leash to my collar and she leads me through the lab while her clone is joined by another clone and they begin to remove the machine from my cage. She leads me through a few corridors and up some stairs and into a large room. Inside are many tables filled with science things like beakers and chemicals, some experiments seem currently ongoing, there are tables filled with different machines, in various states of completion, and there is a large monitor on the far wall. In front of it is a desk with a few comfortable-looking rolling chairs. On the desk is a keyboard and mouse I can only assume is connected to the large monitor.

Aliya sits down in one of the chairs and goes to the mouse and keyboard and starts doing something on the computer.

"Have a seat my pet," she tells me. I sit down on one of the chairs and watch her. She seems to be going through some kind of database. There are many pictures of different people, and she keeps adding new search parameters to narrow it down. Eventually, only a handful of people are up on the screen.

"Now, I've narrowed it down, but only you know for sure. I know that there must have been a couple people who were in charge of relocating you and giving you a new identity. Point them out for me would you?" Aliya asks.

I feel like I have to tell her and point out a blonde woman and a man with shaggy brown hair, "They were the ones in charge of me and helped me relocate."

"Thanks for telling me," she says, "You did good, my pet."

I felt a weird sense of pride in her telling me I did well. She snaps her fingers and one of her clones comes into the room.

"Take Aniya back to her cage," she tells him. He grabs the handle of my leash and leads me back to my cage. I can't help, but feel a craving. I want semen inside me. I didn't care how. I grabbed the clone's dick before he could walk away and began stroking it. When it was fully hard I pushed the clone down onto my bed. I couldn't believe how forward I was, but I felt so desperate. With him on the bed, his erect cock at attention, I got on top of him and slowly brought my pussy down onto his dick. I let out a little moan once it was inside and then I started to ride him. The clone seemed to have almost no expression, but I didn't care, this was for me. Up and down, up and down, I rode him and I let out little sighs every time the dick hit my g-spot. I started to feel him tense up and soon he was spurting his thick semen into my pussy. It felt wonderful. I slowly got off him and waited for him as he got up. He left my cage and locked the door. I just lay on the bed and slept.

The next morning I was woken up and given my fix of the Spice. I then gave one of the clones a blowjob as he roughly pulled my hair. I realized I was beginning to prefer it rough, the pain was amazing. Afterward, he led me back to Aliya's main lab. She was sitting in her chair and up on the monitor was a video feed. On it were the two people who I had pointed out to Aliya the previous day. They were both naked and strapped to metal tables.

"Good morning, my pet," Aliya says to me, "You're probably wondering what's going on, but you'll see, just sit down and watch."

I sit down and Aliya gets up and walks out of the room, leaving me alone with one of her clones. I watch the monitor and could see both people struggling against their restraints, but ultimately to no avail. Then I saw Aliya walk into frame and realized this was a live recording. She must have sent her clones to kidnap these two people.

I could hear Aliya start to talk, "I'm sure you know who I am, but maybe not why you're here."

"You crazy bitch, let us go!" the male shouts.

"No need to be rude, Agent Spencer," Aliya says, "You and Agent Lyanna are here because you took something precious to me and hid it." Aliya snaps her fingers and the clone in the room with me grabs my leash and starts to lead me out of the room. I can still hear Aliya talking, "Don't worry, though, I was able to recover what you people stole from me."

I'm led down some stairs through hallways and ultimately to a set of doors. The clones lead me through them and I'm in the same room as Aliya and the agents.

"Ah! Here she is now," Aliya proclaims as I enter the room. I can only imagine how it must look to the agents. A naked man leads me towards them, I am also naked save for my collar which is connected to a leash the man is holding, my new big tits fully on display. As Lyanna looks at me her face turns into one of pity.

"If she found you, then that means we failed," Lyanna says, "I'm so sorry Anne."

"Her name's not Anne! It's Aniya!" Aliya shouts, Lyanna's comment clearly enraging her, "This is exactly why I brought you here. To make up for taking my precious Aniya from me." She snaps her fingers again and the clone who brought me here drops my leash and walks over to a large machine that's against the wall. I couldn't see it from the video, but it has a small screen with a keyboard, is very large, and has two helmets dangling from it connected to a bunch of wires. The tables the agents are on are very close to the machine and the clone puts a helmet on both agents. Aliya walks over to the screen and begins typing some things. The machine starts to whir and buzz and it gets louder and louder as it seems to start up. I look at the agents and can see the fear in their eyes, unsure of what this machine will do to them. Aliya presses a button and the machine seems to finally activate. Energy seems to run through the wires of the helmet and the agent's eyes seem to roll into the back of their heads and their tongues seem to jump out of their mouths as they convulse on the tables. It only lasts a few moments and then the machine powers down and the two agents lie still on the tables.

Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers