Training Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you might say that," Aliya says. She drops my leash and I stay standing next to Marianna. Aliya walks over to a very large monitor on a nearby wall. There is a remote on the ground near it and she picks it up and aims it at the monitor, turning it on. On the screen is an image. It is of me but as Andrew. I am naked and strapped to a bed. My eyes are closed and I appear to be unconscious. Aliya presses another button on the remote and I realize that it is actually a paused video. It starts to play and in the video Aliya appears. She walks over to my body and presses a syringe filled with a pink liquid into my arm much like what I saw her do to Trudy. In the video I watch similar things happen, my body hair retracts into me, leaving my skin flawless, my hair lengthens, my breasts grow, my muscle mass decreases, my features soften and my face becomes more feminine. Once my breasts reach their full size my penis and testicles start to shrink until there is nothing and pussy lips start to form. The transformation ends and I am now fully a woman. It's interesting, I never knew what Aliya had done to me to change me into what I am now.

"Okay, so maybe you were telling the truth, but underneath that is still my asshole ex-boyfriend. The kind of guy who thinks all women are sluts who crave dick, that men are superior, that women are inferior," she looks at me with disgust, "Besides what does any of that have to do with me?"

Aliya just shakes her head, "It seems like the gravity of this situation has yet to impact you. I believe a demonstration is in order." She snaps her fingers and the clone who brought me in walks over to me and grabs my leash. He walks me to a more open spot in the room. Then another clone walks into the room. The first clone removes my leash and then forces me onto all fours. He stands in front of me as the other clone positions himself behind me. I look to my right and can see that I am parallel with the table so Marianna has a full view of us. I then look in front of me to see the clone stroking his dick getting it hard. He moves his dick close to my mouth and I instinctively open my mouth and let the dick inside. As I bob up and down on the clone's dick, the clone behind me enters my asshole. I let out a small moan as I feel him. He starts to grind into me as I continue to blow the one in front of me. Due to how good I've become at this it isn't long before the clone in front of me blows his load down my throat. I eagerly swallow all of it. It takes a bit longer, but the one behind me cums inside my ass. Feeling his dick explode inside my ass gives me an intense orgasm and I let out a loud moan. The two clones then move away from me and Aliya walks over to me, reattaches my leash and leads me back over to Marianna. I can feel the cum leaking out of my ass and down my leg. I can see that Marianna can see it too.

"Is that really you, Andrew?" Marianna asks me.

"You may answer her, pet," Aliya says.

"It's Aniya now, but yes it's me," I say.

"How?" Marianna asks, "How could you let her do this to you? How could you let her treat you like this?"

"She is my pet," Aliya says, "I will do with her what I want. She belongs to me. As do you." Aliya then takes the syringe and injects it into Marianna's arm.

The reverse of what happened to me and Trudy now takes place. Marianna begins to grow taller, her muscles expand, her hair shortens, an adam apple appears, her breasts shrink and change into small abs, her vagina lips close, her opening disappears, her clit grows to an impressive seven inches, and two large testicles appear below it. The clit fully changes into a penis and her face reconstructs into a more masculine form.

"What did you do to me?" the new Marianna asks and seems to be surprised at the sound of his new much lower voice.

Aliya seems to ignore Marianna and answers in a very analytic way, "Yes it seems like the transformation is less draining now and the female to male conversion was a complete success."

"Why did you change me into a man?" Marianna asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Aliya asks, "Because I needed to see if I could. Clones remove his restraints," As the clones start undoing his restraints Aliya says, "Your new name is Milo. You'll find yourself unable to refer to yourself with female pronouns or your original name. Inside that little injection was also the same nanochip I inserted into the brains of all my clones so that I can control them. As it went through your bloodstream it would have gotten lodged into your brain. You will find it also comes with some preprogrammed protocols that you must abide by."

With Milo's restraints gone he walks over to Aliya with determination in his eyes, but when he reaches her he just stands there and does nothing. This seems to confuse him.

"See, you're already experiencing one of the protocols. You probably wanted to attack me, but it prevents you from hurting anyone unless I expressly allow it. You'll also find that you are unable to leave my complex no matter how much you want to. I'll explain why I've done this to you. My little pet here is very important to me and I'm starting to feel like entrusting her to an unthinking, unfeeling clone of myself is not enough. So you are to become her full-time keeper, giving her food, her medicine, keeping her entertained, etc." Aliya tells Milo, "Now take her to her cage. You'll find that your body knows the way."

Milo grabs the handle of my leash from Aliya and leads me back to my cage. There he locks me in for the night. He walks off somewhere. Eventually, I go to sleep.

The next morning I wait for my Spice like usual. I hear footsteps and see Milo walking toward me carrying the Spice vial. He unlocks my cage but doesn't hand it to me.

"This stuff seems to be how she trained you," he points out, "I'm also quite interested in the display I saw you put on for me yesterday. I seem to recall you calling me both a whore and a slut. Well let's see who the slut is now. If you want this stuff I'd like a blowjob."

I'm more than happy to oblige him if it's the difference between getting my Spice and not getting it. I quickly kneel before him and open my mouth. He seems to find the sight of this funny and he laughs. I ignore him and quickly get to business. I put his large cock in my mouth and swirl my tongue around his shaft. He grabs my head with his free hand and begins to push and pull me on his dick forcing me to go even faster. It's rough and painful and I can't help but enjoy it. I can feel myself getting wet from his use and abuse of me. It isn't long before he cums, he hasn't been male for very long after all. He holds my head as he cums forcing me to swallow all of it, though I would have even if he wasn't holding me.

He lets go of me and I take his dick out of my mouth. He says, "God, you really are a whore. That was so good, you must have had lots of practice. How did my cum taste?"

"Delicious," I answer honestly. He hands me my Spice and I quickly snort it. I'm still wet from before and despite him still being there I start to finger myself.

He laughs at me as he watches, "You slut. I almost can't believe that turned you on so much. I'm leaving for now, but I'll be back, it's my job to check on you periodically throughout the day."

A few hours later he returns and enters my cell. There is an anger in his eyes as he approaches me.

"I hate you. I thought I hated you before but this is more than that. I truly despise you," he says, "Look at this body of mine. These ugly muscles, this flat chest, this short coarse hair, this disgusting dick and gross balls. It's all your fault I'm like this and I intend on using my position as your caretaker to make you pay for it every day."

He walks close to me. He grabs one of my wrists in his hands and then turns me around and pushes me onto the bed. Now with my chest on the bed I feel his hard cock at the entrance to my pussy. He slams it into me hard. When Aliya fucked me as a male she was rough, but in a way that prioritized my pleasure. Milo was just being rough. He was just using me, my pleasure clearly didn't matter. I almost hated myself for not caring though, the pleasure and pain of his abuse were too good. As his ball slapped against my ass he started spanking me hard. "Tell me you love it!" he screams. "I love it!" I scream through my moans of pleasure. "Tell me you're nothing more than a masochistic whore!" he screams. "I'm nothing more than a masochistic whore!" I scream. His slaps against my ass continue and it only makes me more aroused. Soon he cums in me and I erupt into a loud orgasm. He pulls out of me and leaves me there on my bed.

I hear him leave my cage and lock the cage door. Outside of my cage now he says, "At least that was enjoyable. I may be stuck like this, stuck with you, but at least I have the solace of being able to torment you every day." He walks away leaving me exhausted from the pain and the pleasure he put me through.

This begins a vicious cycle where he fucks me hard and rough, whether in my pussy, ass, or mouth multiple times a day. Occasionally he brings me to Aliya, who kind of just keeps me around her in the lab, she seems to enjoy my presence as she performs her experiments. It's never too long though before I'm back with MIlo.

One morning after giving me my Spice Milo doesn't fuck me, instead he says, "Aliya wants you with her today and too bad for me she wants you with her now. Don't worry though I'll fuck you the next time." He leashes me and leads me not to Aliya's lab, but to a room I've never been to before. The room actually kind of looks normal, a relatively standard bedroom. He undoes my leash and leaves me there alone, taking my leash with him. Unsure what to do I just stand where he left me.

It's not too long before Aliya walks into the room. She goes into a closet in this room and rummages around for some clothes and when she seems to find one she likes she throws it onto the bed.

"Put those on," she tells me.

I walk over to the bed and see the clothes she grabbed are a simple flowing skirt, a bra, a pair of panties, and a simple blouse. I put them on. It feels weird to be wearing clothes as I had been naked for so long.

"Okay, come on," Aliya says, but I don't follow her, it feels wrong to not be led by my leash. Aliya notices this and says, "Just for today, we won't use your leash, just follow me. I want to show you something."

I follow her out of the room and through her building to another room I'd never been in. Inside is Trudy, she is wearing a pink dress, except it's pulled under her breasts, so they are out on display and both of her nipples have been pierced. The dress is also short enough that it shows off her crotch and butt. She's wearing bright pink lipstick and she has her hair in twin tails. I can see she has bright pink nails and she's wearing pink six-inch heels. Her hair is a bleach-blonde color. Anyone looking at her would assume she was female, but I could clearly see her dick and balls.

Aliya walks right up to her and says, "Give me a spin, Trudy."

Trudy obeys and does a quick pirouette allowing me to see her fully. As her backside turns to me I can clearly see that something is inserted into her asshole.

"Good," Aliya says, "Now let me ask some questions. What are your pronouns?"

"She/her," Trudy says.

"What's your name?" Aliya asks.

"Trudy," she answers.

"Who is your master?" Aliya asks.

"You are madam," she answers.

"Correct," Aliya says, "Very good. It seems the training was a complete success. One other question. Do you like what I've done to you?"

"No," Trudy says, "I hate it and I hate you."

"Perfect," Aliya says, "It wouldn't be much of a punishment if you liked it. Now come on, that includes you Aniya, we all have somewhere to be."

Trudy and I follow her through the building and to the roof of it. There is a helicopter there waiting for us and one of Aliya's clones is in the pilot's seat. While I'm outside I try to look around, see where we are, but there just seems to be mountainous terrain in every direction and it's impossible to know. Aliya takes a seat in the helicopter and I sit next to her. Across from us Trudy takes a seat and then one of Aliya's clones straps us all in. This clone puts a blindfold over Trudy's eyes and then puts one over mine. I then hear the clone get in the seat next to Trudy. Then I hear the helicopter start and off we go. I'm not sure how long we'd been flying until we land somewhere. I hear and feel the clone undo my safety harness and then feel Aliya grab my hand and she leads me out of the helicopter. She then leads me a bit further and to a car. She puts me inside and then sits next to me. She then takes the blindfold off. We seem to be inside the back of a limo and across from us is Trudy and the other clone. The limo starts up and we start driving. The windows are pitch black and I can't see outside.

Aliya starts to talk as we drive, "Trudy I have another question for you. You spent the last few months being trained to take cock in your mouth and ass. Your ass has been trained to be able to take the largest sizes of cocks. You were also trained to at least look like you enjoy it, but do you? Do you like sucking cocks and taking dicks up your ass?"

"No," Trudy responds, "I'm still a straight male. I hate every second of it."

"Well, your answer didn't really matter," Aliya says, "I was just curious. By the way, we are all about to meet with a business associate of mine. He doesn't work inside legal bounds and I frequently contact him to get certain chemicals or materials I could not easily get myself. Normally I pay with inventions he asks for, but this time he asked for something a bit strange, but I was more than happy to provide it."

After a bit more driving we seem to arrive. We all get out and we appear to be in some kind of underground parking garage. There seems to be another group of people already here. They seem to have also come inside a limo and there are two men wearing standard business suits and one older man, maybe in his fifties or sixties with gray hair, who stands between them. He is wearing a tan business suit. Aliya has me walk beside her and then beside us are the two clones and behind us is Trudy.

"Aliya!" the older man shouts, he has a thick Russian accent, "It is a pleasure to see you as always."

We are now only a few feet apart from the men and Aliya walks out on her own towards the man. He gives her a quick hug and kisses her cheeks.

"Likewise," Aliya says, "I always enjoy doing business with you Alexei."

I notice that one of Alexei's men is holding a metal briefcase. Alexei motions for him to bring it over. He does and this man opens the contents of the briefcase. Inside are tons of vials, all containing various colored liquids. I have no idea what any of them are.

"Satisfied?" Alexei asks.

"Very much so," Aliya says, "Now it's your turn to check what I've brought you. Trudy come over here."

The man holding the briefcase closes it and Trudy walks to stand in front of Alexei. Alexei circles her, inspecting every inch of her. His hand goes over one of her breasts. His finger pulls at one of her nipple rings. She lets out an involuntary moan. He caresses her ass and then slaps it. She lets out a loud whimper. He slaps the toy in her ass and she lets out a sort of moan/whimper. He places a hand on her dick and caresses it a bit and then holds her balls in his hands as if inspecting them. He seems to be finished and walks back and stands beside his guards.

"Satisfied?" Aliya asks.

"Most definitely," Alexei says, "She is just my type. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together."

"Then we have a deal," Aliya says, "Trudy, this man is your new master. Obey him as you have obeyed me."

The guard carrying the briefcase hands it to one of the clones.

Alexei seems giddy with his new slave and says, "I want to see how she performs. Men have your way with her."

His two men push Trudy onto all fours and then they both lower their pants letting out their cocks. One stands in front of her and the other behind her. The one behind her removes the toy in her ass which turned out to be a long six-inch black dildo. Each man then begins to stroke their cock trying to get themselves hard.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Alexei," Aliya says, "Until next time." She snaps her fingers and her clones turn around. I do the same and we all start to walk back to the limo. For a brief moment I turn around and can see the guards fucking Trudy. The one behind her is pounding into her ass. She seems to be furiously sucking the dick of the guard in front of her, but for a moment our eyes lock and she seems to plead for help as a single tear rolls down her cheek. I just turn back around and leave her to her fate.

As the limo drives off I ask, "Why did you bring me here?"

"I wanted to show you how much worse it could have been for you, how much worse it could get. To let you see what a privilege it is to simply be my pet. I want to instill in you an obedience that will never go away because you know what can happen to you if I truly want you to suffer," Aliya says. She says it all with a smile.

The trip back is like the trip there. I'm blindfolded in the helicopter again. Back at the lab Aliya takes the clothes I was wearing and a clone attaches a leash to my collar and locks me in my cage for the night. I try to put what happened to Trudy out of my mind.

Normalcy returns for a bit as a few weeks go by. Milo returns to fucking me and giving me my Spice and I occasionally see Aliya. One morning after Milo finishes hate fucking me, something I have gotten increasingly used to, he leashes me and we head up to Aliya's lab. There I see her working on her experiments. Up on the monitor are two people strapped to metal tables. One male I don't recognize and the other is a woman who I recognize as one of my ex-girlfriends, Andi. They both look scared and confused. Aliya seems to finish whatever experiment she was doing and she takes a purplish liquid and puts it into a syringe. Then she takes a cerulean-colored liquid and puts that in another syringe. She hands each syringe to a clone and then the clones walk off. She then goes and sits down in front of the monitor. Milo walks me over and we both take seats too.

On the screen the two clones appear.

"What are you doing?" Andi asks.

"Let us go!" the man yells.

"That's Justin by the way," Aliya says, "One of my ex-boyfriends."

Back on the screen, one clone plunges the purple syringe into Justin's arm and the other plunges the cerulean one into Andi's arm. After injecting them, both clones leave. We all then watch as Justin transforms into a woman and Andi transforms into a man. The transformations seem to exhaust them and they both faint. They are only out for a minute or two before they wake. Aliya presses a button on the keyboard near the monitor and the restraints of the two recede and they both get up. They look at each other and a look of almost primal lust appears in their eyes. The newly feminine Justin gets on her knees in front of the newly masculine Andi. She takes his dick in her mouth and sucks on it vigorously. Aliya watches this with an intensity I'm not used to. After getting him to cum, Justin eagerly seems to swallow all of Andi's semen. Andi then grabs Justin by her small frame and lifts her up onto one of the steel tables. He then bends down and eats out Justin's pussy. It isn't long before Justin orgasms. The action of eating out Justin seems to have turned Andi on again and her dick is hard and erect again. She takes it and shoves it into Justin's pussy. We watch as they fuck, nothing but loud moans escaping their mouths until Andi erupts spewing his cum inside Justin causing her to let out a loud orgasm. They seem to both calm down after this and Justin just lies on the steel table seemingly exhausted as semen leaks from her new pussy while Andi sits down, his back against the base of the table trying to catch his breath.