Training Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aliya seems very content with what just happened, but we all continue to watch the two. Andi shakes his head and then looks at his new body. It's like he is only now coming to terms with what happened, "Oh my god!" Andi asks, "What did we just do?"

"I don't know," Justin says back. She seems to notice the semen in her pussy, "Eww! That's so gross. I can't believe I just fucked a guy. How disgusting."

"Same here," Andi says, "I can't believe I fucked a woman. I'm not gay. I don't like pussy. Yet I just tasted yours."

"Yeah, and I don't like dick, but I had my mouth all over yours," Justin says, "It's so wrong."

Aliya slams her fist on the table and yells, "Dammit!" She then presses a button that seems to mute the monitor. I can still see Justin and Andi talking amongst themselves, but I have no idea what they are saying.

Instead I just hear Aliya say, "What a bunch of failures. That chemical was supposed to force them to fall deeply in love with the first person they saw, but all it did was make them want to fuck." Aliya then turns to me and says, "Come here my pet," I get up and kneel in front of her. She pulls down her pants and her panties and then says, "I need to get my mind off those failures, pleasure me."

With no hesitation I press my face into her crotch and start to explore her pussy with my tongue. I can hear her moan above me as I press against the sensitive parts of her pussy with my tongue. I expertly bring her to orgasm and she sprays her pussy juices all over my face. She just sits there and calms down and I wait.

Now calm she takes my head in her head and looks me in the eyes and says, "Forget those failures. In front of me I have my greatest creation. Tell me what you want, my pet, and I will give it to you. Do you want, semen or Spice, pleasure or pain?"

"I-I want it all," I say meekly.

"Then you shall have it!" Aliya says. She snaps her fingers and Milo comes over and leashes me. Then Aliya walks out of the room and Milo leads me as we follow her.

We walk for a little while before arriving at a room. Inside are two beds and one of her clones. Aliya removes her clothes and sits on one of the beds. Then another man walks into the room. I am astounded at his appearance. It's me, the me who was male, the me I was before I ever met Aliya.

"Surprised?" Aliya asks, "You shouldn't be. It was simple enough for me to make a clone of you in the same way I make my own clones."

My clone walks towards her, stroking his dick.

"Seeing as how we'll never have sex since you'll never be a man again, I figured this was the only way for me to experience normal straight sex with you," Aliya says, "And I can do it while you have your own fun right beside me."

Milo then roughly pushes me onto my back on the bed. I watch as my clone and Aliya passionately make out. He then pushes his dick into her vagina and starts to fuck her. She starts to moan from the pleasure. In front of me MIlo pushes his dick into me and starts to roughly fuck me. Aliya's clone goes to the front of the bed and uses his hands to open my mouth and he shoves his dick inside and face fucks me. I eagerly suck on his dick. The sounds of sex fill the room as Aliya and I get fucked. The rhythm of our sex seems to match and her clone cums down my throat. He pulls away and then sprinkles a little bit of Spice on my face, which I lick up. I'd never actually tasted the Spice before, but it tastes great and then Milo starts to spank me in time to his thrusts and the addition of the Spice makes his spanks hurt all the better. With my mouth free I make little moans with each thrust. Soon I can feel him ready to cum and when he does I orgasm loudly. Aliya and my clone finish at the same time and Aliya and I scream in a unison of ecstasy.

After we all just spend a bit of time calming down, Milo takes me back to my cage.

Over the next few months Milo starts to treat me even worse. I don't know if it's because he's been male for so long now or what.

One of the days he brings in a doggy bowl. He doesn't open my cage and instead places the doggy bowl on the floor through the bars. He also brought a jar containing some kind of white liquid. He pours it into the doggy bowl. The liquid seems very viscous and the final bit of it lands in the bowl with a plop. He then takes a vial of spice and pours its contents into the bowl. Then he takes a spoon and mixes it into the white liquid.

"That there is a ton of semen, from me, from Aliya's clone, and even from your clone. If you want your spice which has been thoroughly mixed in it looks like you're going to have to lap it up like the bitch you are," Milo says and then laughs.

I go crawl over to it on all fours and put my head down towards the bowl. I stick my tongue out and begin to lap it up. It really is semen and semen is all I can taste. I start to shake from the withdrawal of not getting my Spice yet and begin to lap it up faster. As Milo sees this he laughs, "What a slut. You can't get enough of semen can you?" I ignore him and keep going. Despite how humiliating what I'm doing is, I can't help but enjoy it. I love the taste of the semen and it's beginning to turn me on. I feel better once I've licked the bowl dry and feel the Spice inside my body. I'm not satisfied though and I look up to Milo from the bowl and ask, "I'm so horny. Will you fuck me?"

"No," he says, "I've had enough of you. Why don't you finger yourself or something, you stupid whore."

He walks away, but I take his suggestion and finger myself to orgasm.

On a different morning several weeks later he brings my clone with him in the morning. He gives me my spice and then has the clone enter my cage alone. My clone grabs me and brings me to my knees in front of him. I'm disgusted with myself, but I can't help but get turned on by the sight of his cock, even though it's my own. I place it in my mouth and love the taste of my own dick. I suck on it and am able to quickly bring my clone to orgasm. I love the taste of my own semen as I swallow all of it. My clone then picks me up and throws me on the bed. Somehow he is already hard again and then he fucks me. I look over at Milo and he seems to be getting a kick out of watching me get fucked by my own cock. I am ashamed as my old male body brings me to an intense orgasm and he sprays my own semen into my womb. My clone calmly pulls out of me and walks out of my cage and walks off.

"Enjoy that?" Milo asks me, "Would that be considered masturbation?" he laughs as he walks off.

Over the next few weeks MIlo only occasionally fucks me himself. He seems to love to instead have my clone fuck me, loving the humiliation of that. Whenever he does fuck me himself it's hard and rough like always. Throughout these past months I had seen Aliya less and less. I missed her.

One morning after a round of Milo hatefucking me he brought me up to Aliya's lab. I was really happy as this was the first time I had seen her in over a month. As usual she was busy doing her experiments and once again up on the monitor there were two people, one of my ex-girlfriends, Layne along with a man I could only assume was one of Aliya's former boyfriends.

Aliya finishes her experiment and drops a microscopic chip into both a pink syringe and a blue one and then hands them each to one of her clones who walk off. Aliya then sits down in her chair in front of the monitor and Milo and I sit down as well.

"Do you know who we have here?" Aliya asks, "We have Harold and Layne. After the FBI realized I had been kidnapping my former boyfriends and Aniya's former girlfriends, they put them into hiding. Made them be a pretend married couple in some backwater town. That's what it was at first, pretend, but living together made them realize they enjoyed each other's company and soon the relationship went from pretend to real. Now how is that fair? I've tried so hard to find someone who will love me. I'm practically responsible for them even finding each other! How come they get love? Why is it never me?!"

Aliya seems truly angry, more angry than I'd ever seen her, but I say nothing and she continues talking, "They don't deserve it. I won't let them have what I don't have. The FBI still hasn't realized I have Spencer and Lyanna there. I was able to have them give me the address of Harold and Layne and then I took them and brought them here. To set things right."

We watch the clones walk in and inject Harold with the pink serum and Layne with the blue one. Harold turns into a woman and Layne turns into a man.

"I put one of my microscopic chips into those serums and they have protocols installed in them that the new Harold and Layne will have to obey. No longer will they live in the same house or be a couple. I will send them back into the world where the newly female Harold will try to sleep with as many different men as possible and the newly male Layne will try to sleep with as many women as possible. Occasionally, if they have trouble finding a partner, they may call on one another to have a quick bout of passionless sex, treating each other as nothing more than fuck buddies, nothing more than booty calls. Of course deep down the love they have for one another will still be there, but they will never be able to express it," Aliya says. I can practically hear the hate in her voice, but also the joy tormenting these two innocent people brings to her. She shuts off the monitor, "I always enjoy having an audience watch me work. Until next time." She snaps her fingers and Milo takes me away. He locks me in my cage. I expect him to say something. To berate me, to fuck me, to humiliate me, but he doesn't do any of those. All he does is walk away with a look of intense thought on his face.

A month goes by and for some reason Milo starts to treat me better. No longer does he call me names nor does he fuck me unless I ask for it. He stops bringing my clone along and kept my fucking simply to himself. He stopped being so rough, but every time we fuck he tries to finish as fast as possible like he's simply doing a chore he hates. He rarely talks, there always seems to be something on his mind. A few more days of this pass, but all this time I haven't seen Aliya and Milo has seemed so distant. I feel lonely and miss Aliya deeply.

One day, I was lounging around in my cage, Milo had already been there earlier and had given me my Spice, but hadn't fucked me. I was considering masturbating to pass the time when I heard the sound of quick footsteps approaching me as if someone were running toward my cage. The person comes into view and it's Milo. He stops in front of my cage. He takes a moment to catch his breath. He has the key to my cage in one hand and some sort of device in the other. He takes the key and unlocks my cage and opens the door. However, he makes no move to enter the cage.

He starts to talk, "Listen to me. I know I've been mean to you. Scratch that. I've been cruel and abusive. I blamed you for my being here and took it out on you. That wasn't fair of me. You are as much of a victim of Aliya as I am. After I saw what she did to Layne and Harold I became afraid of her, much more so than I was before. What would she do to me if she became tired of me or came to hate me? It was all I could think about. So I studied this place. I explored every part I was allowed to and came up with a plan. An escape plan. I wasn't sure when the right opportunity would be so I bided my time. I was glad I did because I stumbled across an unlocked computer the other day. On it was everything that had been done to each one of Aliya's victims and the exact ways how to reverse what she had done to us. I took a flash drive I found nearby and loaded the whole thing onto it." Milo holds up the device in his other hand. "Please escape with me," he holds out his other hand to me.

I walk towards him and go to grab his hand. Instead of grabbing his hand I grab the key out of his hand and then before he can react I quickly shut my cage and reach my hand through the bars and lock the door. I then take the key and flush it down the toilet.

"What are you doing?!" he screams, "Now you'll be stuck here forever. Stuck like that, stuck with her!"

"I know, but this is my life now," I say, "I can't imagine living a normal life anymore."

"I'm sorry," Milo says, "I'm sorry for everything, Aniya."

"It's okay," I tell him, "Good luck. I hope you make it."

"I promise to use this and save all of the victims," he says holding up the flash drive. Then he runs off. I just lay back on my bed.

It isn't long before Aliya comes by my cage. When I realize she's there I quickly get off the bed and kneel at the front of my cage, "See. I stayed. I was good. I didn't know about the escape," I tell her.

Aliya reaches through the bars of my cage and rubs my head, "Yes. I know. You've been a good girl."

"So you aren't mad? You'll still give me my spice?" I ask her.

"Of course," she says. She takes a key and unlocks my cage and she enters it. She then pulls her skirt down to reveal that she wasn't wearing any underwear and she has a cock and balls between her legs. They appear to be right above her vagina. She then takes a vial of Spice and sprinkles its contents all over her dick.

I quickly take her dick in my mouth and taste it along with the Spice and I begin to give her a blowjob. As I blow her she says, "I didn't like being a man, but I very much enjoyed having a penis so I figured this was the perfect solution." It isn't long before she cums shooting her delicious semen down my throat.

She goes to sit down on the bed and I just stay kneeling where she left me and look up at her. She says, "Don't worry about the escape. I planned it all, but I wanted Milo to think he stumbled across it by accident. I wanted to let him test you and you didn't disappoint. After Layne and Harold I mulled over what I had been doing and came to the conclusion that I might have been taking things too far. I feel as if they have suffered enough so I let Milo "discover" the cures to everything I had done to them all. In the right hands that information will be able to be used to reverse everything I have done. It might be a bit hard for the authorities to find all my victims, I mean good look in them ever finding Trudy, but with time they should be able to find most of them at least."

She then surprises me by getting up and kneeling in front of me, "I also realized something else. I truly think you are the one for me. Everything I did stemmed from you. I punished Truett and turned him into Trudy because of how mad I was that you rejected me. I punished the FBI agents who hid you from me. I punished the ex-girlfriend who had you before me. In an effort to create something that would force you to love me I experimented on Andi and Justin. When I found Harold and Layne I punished them for having the love I so desperately craved from you. I don't want you as my pet. I want you as my lover. If you had gone with Milo I would have accepted that and left you alone, but you didn't, you stayed. Would you be willing to be with me, even after everything I've done?"

I didn't hesitate. Maybe I didn't hesitate because of everything she had put me through, because of all her training or maybe because I did truly love her, but I'll never really know, "Yes."

"Thank you!" she screams and she hugs me which is something I realize she's never done before, "Please come with me. We don't need the leash anymore." She puts her skirt back on.

As we walk she says, "Also, I'm going to work on getting you off the Spice, but you will probably always have a lingering enjoyment and addiction from the pain, the semen, and the pleasure you had while on it."

We arrive at the top of the building where the helicopter is waiting. As we get in she says, "Most of my clones and anything of value have already been moved over to my next lab. That's where we'll be going."

As the helicopter heads off Aliya reaches below her seat and grabs a device. It has a single button on it which she presses. Behind us I hear a loud boom and look to see her lab crumbling.

It takes a few hours for us to arrive in another remote area. This building reminds me of the first lab she brought me to, as there seems to be a small one-story building on the forest floor. I assume the majority of the lab is underground like how that one was. As we get out of the helicopter after it lands I follow her through the lab and down many stairs to a room that has two doors. She walks through it and I follow her. Inside is a large room. It's filled with her naked male clones.

I look to Aliya confused, but she simply smiles at me as she removes her clothes, "I just wanted to celebrate you staying, my pet" she says, "I hope you don't mind if I still call you that, as a term of endearment."

I shake my head no, that I don't mind and then she moves towards me, her large dick swinging around. She kisses me and I kiss her back. I hear the clones move in on us. One of them picks me up and plunges his dick into my ass. Aliya takes her dick and pushes it into my vagina. The three of us slowly bend down so that when Aliya and I stop kissing one of the other clones can take his dick and put it in my mouth. I feel a dick at each of my hands and I begin stroking them. I feel hands on my breasts, one of the clones is fondling them. The clone in my ass cums, but he is instantly replaced by another. Aliya cums in me, but she is replaced by a clone. The clone in my mouth cums and I swallow it all before another clone shoves his dick down my throat. The clones I'm jerking off cum spraying their semen all over me. I also get splashed with even more semen as I realize some of the other clones are jerking themselves off. And that's how it goes. As soon as someone cums they are immediately replaced whether it's my ass, mouth, pussy, or hands. At some point Aliya ends up behind me with her dick in my ass, another time she's above me with her dick in my mouth, and she manages to get both my hands to jerk her off during this long orgy. I can only imagine how many hours it lasts until finally it's just me and Aliya as she cums inside my pussy for the last time of the night. Around us is a rarely ending sea of exhausted clones while in the center I just lay on the ground, Aliya standing above me. I'm covered from head to toe in semen, I can feel semen flowing out of my ass and pussy, and I feel bloated and full from all the semen I had ingested.

Aliya extends her hand out to me, "Come on, my pet, let's get you cleaned up. There are experiments to perform."

The End.