Training Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aliya walks over to Lyanna and smacks her across the face and shouts, "Wakey wakey! Rise and shine! Now's no time to sleep," as she walks over to Spencer I can see Lyanna open her eyes and blink them a few times and then Aliya smacks Spencer across the face too. "Wake up!" she shouts.

"What happened?" Spencer asks, but then a look of confusion comes across his face. At hearing Spencer's question the same look of confusion comes across Lyanna's face. Both of them turn their heads to look at one another and then they both scream.

"I see you've realized what's happened," Aliya says, "You are right, I swapped your bodies."

"Why?!" They both shout in unison.

"As I told you it's revenge," Aliya says, "But not only that. You see, I didn't only swap your bodies, but I even altered your minds a bit. For one you'll only be able to think of yourselves as the body you're in. For example, which one of you is Lyanna?"

"I am," Lyanna's body shouts, but seems to be confused by her answer, "No, I am. No, I mean I am. Why can't I say it?"

"I assume you were trying to say he is, but as I told you," Aliya says, "You'll be unable to think of yourselves or refer to yourselves as anything other than your current body."

"Please," Lyanna starts to say, "Spencer has kids and a wife."

"Hah," Aliya laughs, "I'm sure you meant to say I."

"Fuck you," Lyanna says.

"Well regardless," Aliya says, "The fact that Spencer has a wife and kids, that Lyanna has a husband and kids, it means nothing to me. However, I do have a proposition for you both."

"What is it?" asks Spencer.

"Besides just doing this to torment you, I'm also going to use it as a way to blackmail you," Aliya says, "If you ever want your real bodies back you are going to feed me any intel from the FBI about me or any intel I might want. As long as you do good work for me there could be a potential future where you return to your bodies."

"Do we have a choice?" Lyanna asks.

Aliya laughs, "No, of course you don't." She snaps her fingers and the clone who brought me in walks over to me and grabs my leash and starts to lead me out of the room. Behind me I can hear Aliya talking, "My clones will release you and give you each a little messenger device. Whenever a message appears on it, you are to do exactly as it says as soon as possible."

As I walked out of the room I could still hear Aliya talking, but could no longer make out what she was saying. The clone led me back to my cage and locked me in for the night.

*****

It had been a week since that crazy scientist Aliya had swapped my and Lyanna's bodies. It was awful having to get used to this female body of hers. I hated having her kids call me mom, her husband call me honey. The worst was when her husband asked for sex. I wanted to say no, I've never wanted to do anything with other men, but something inside me compelled me to say yes. I hated every second he was inside me and felt humiliated when he finished. At work I talked to the real Lyanna. I hated that I called her Spencer. She told me she had a similar experience at my home with my wife and kids. It was a Monday and I had been at the office for about two hours when a strange craving hit me. I began to think of nothing else. I don't understand where it came from, but knew I would be unable to function normally unless I sated it. So I went over to Spencer and told him to meet me in the supply closet in five minutes. I hoped I could last at least that long. Luckily, I made it there too with no problems.

"What's this about, Lyanna?" he asked, I hated that I had to use her name.

I said nothing, I only got on my knees and began to unzip his pants.

"What are you doing?" he hissed, "What will people think?"

"Just be quiet and let me do this," I say, "I've realized Aliya did more to our minds than forcing us to be unable to refer to ourselves as our real selves. Stuff like not being able to say no to my husband and now this craving. Also, I know you must be feeling it too, otherwise you would leave and not just stand there."

He looked guilty at this and said nothing. I pulled his pants down and let his dick out, a dick that was once mine. It felt strange looking at it from this angle. It looked bigger than I remembered, but maybe that was just because of my new smaller stature. I took it in my mouth and finally started to sate my craving. I started sucking and could feel it get hard in my mouth. Not too long after I had started I could feel it start to tense up and semen, my own cum, was shot down my throat. I couldn't stop myself from swallowing it all, it was the only way to end my craving. My cum tasted awful and my throat and mouth were sore now, but the craving was gone at least.

"Sorry," was all Spencer could say.

"It's not your fault," I say, "I'll leave first, you wait a while and then leave. The last thing we want is for our co-workers to think we are having an affair."

"You're right," he says.

With that I leave first. I assumed this wouldn't be the last of these strange cravings. Aliya seemed determined to humiliate us by forcing us to do things with our original bodies.

The next week we were driving through a commonly unused road. There was a witness we needed to talk to that was out in the country. We were driving down a particularly forested area when Spencer pulled over.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, but it soon became clear. I could feel it too. We both exited the car and walked into the middle of the street. I got on all fours and could feel him behind me as I hiked up my pencil skirt and pulled down my panties. I heard him pull his pants down and then right there in the middle of the road he entered my asshole. It was painful and uncomfortable, but I tried to bear it. It was embarrassing, doing it right there for anyone to drive by and see. I prayed that the road stayed empty. Clearly my prayers were not heard as I could hear a truck coming down the road. I was afraid, but neither of us made any move to get off the road. As the truck neared it swerved past us, honked its horn, and I could swear I heard a yell of perverts as it went. I felt Spencer start to tense up and was glad it would be over soon when I saw a sedan drive toward us. It slowed down as it approached us and as it slowly drove by us I could see four college-age guys laughing their asses off and one of the ones in the back had his phone out and was recording us. I only prayed he wouldn't upload it. They drove off and Spencer finished. I pulled my panties up and walked back into the car and sat down. He got back in the driver's seat and we started driving again, not saying a word, the feeling of his cum, my own cum, dripping out of my ass.

Aliya had asked us to give her any information we had on her but hadn't asked us for anything since then. After about two months I was fearful she had forgotten about us. I just hoped she just didn't need us right now and it wouldn't be much longer before she did. In the meantime, I continued to act as the dutiful wife and mother to Lyanna's husband and kids. This felt hollow and not just because I wasn't really their mom. It was also because we were cheating on our spouses with each other.

The week after the anal sex we were at a crime scene, at the downstairs of the victim's house when we both felt it. We excused ourselves and sneakily made our way to the victim's bedroom. There I laid down on the bed and let Spencer tower over me. He reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down. Then he dropped his pants and plunged his dick into my pussy. I put my arm up to my mouth and bit down on it hard to stifle my moans of pleasure. When he came in my pussy I bit down even harder, trying to stifle my cry of ecstasy from the ensuing orgasm. We put our clothes back on and went back downstairs. I could feel his cum, my cum, slowly leaking out of my pussy as we continued to investigate.

As the weeks went on, I was hopeful Aliya would contact us, give us a chance to do a good job and maybe she would change us back.

*****

I was in my cage. It had only been a few days since the FBI agents had been swapped. I hadn't seen Aliya since then, only her clones would come by to give my Spice and occasionally I would give them a blowjob or fuck them. This morning was the same as the rest at first as one of the clones walked up to my cage, a vial of Spice in his hands.

As the clone unlocks my cage and walks inside he says, "Good morning, my pet."

I was taken aback. The clones had never spoken before. At most they only made grunts, and I only heard those when they were fucking me. I didn't know what to say.

"Confused?" he asks, "It's actually me Aliya. I used the same machine that swapped the bodies of those agents to put me in the body of one of my clones. I was curious to see what it would be like to be a man. I spent the last few days working out the kinks so the process wasn't so painful when I went through it."

He hands me the Spice vial and I quickly snort it. The relief is as satisfying as always.

"I was also very curious what it would be like to have a penis," he says and then he walks towards me. He puts his arms on my waist and he leans in to kiss me. When his lips reach mine I can't help, but kiss him back. As we kiss he pushes me back towards my bed and slowly guides us both to it. He then pushes me down onto the bed hard. He towered over me, his form much larger than my own. "I was also curious what it'd be like to have sex as a man." With that, he roughly shoved his cock into my needy pussy. At first it hurt, but the hurt felt good, amplified by the Spice. Then it became only pleasure. He was moving in a way I was unaccustomed to. Usually the clones were passive, I needed to do most of the work. Now, though, with Aliya in control, I was passive, I was the one being fucked, he had me completely wrapped around him. I could feel him hit a spot, a spot I always had to make a huge effort to get hit by the clones, but he hit it effortlessly again and again. I came hard, practically screeching as I had an orgasm. He hadn't cum yet though, and he continues to hit that same magical spot over and over. With one final thrust he came shooting his hot semen into me and I screamed out again. He slowly pulls out of me. His cum starts to slowly leak out of me and not wanting any to go to waste I scoop it up with a finger and place it in my mouth. It is delicious. I can see more cum still leaking out of his shrinking dick and I get up and kneel in front of him and clean off his dick, happy to taste even more of his cum.

He puts his hand on my head and starts to pet me, "Good pet." I look up at him and smile, his praise fills me with a sense of warmth.

He starts to talk as he continues to pet me, "I was thinking. My experience with you has changed the way I see things. I feel as if I've been too lenient on my previous lovers. Setting them up and getting them in jail or ruining their name or getting them fired, it is all so small. I need them to truly pay for deceiving me into thinking they were my soulmates. In that vein I have several experiments in mind that they would be great for. As all my lovers have been male I'll need to look elsewhere for female subjects, but I have an idea of where to find those. Don't you worry your pretty little head."

With that he walks away, locking me in my cage. The next day a regular clone comes by to give me my Spice. The same for the following day. The day after that, after giving me my Spice the clone connects a leash to my collar and leads me to Aliya's lab. There I see Aliya's female body sitting in front of the monitor. The clone leads me to one of the other chairs and I sit down in it.

"Despite enjoying myself, I realized I preferred being a woman and don't intend on doing that again," Aliya says. Hearing this I become a little disappointed as that was some of the best sex I've ever had, but I don't voice my opinion out loud. I am her pet after all, my opinion doesn't matter.

I look up at the screen. There is a man on the screen, he's naked and strapped to a metal table. I recognize him, but can't place where I've seen him before. Aliya gets up and walks over to a table where she seems to be performing some kind of experiment. There are all these glass tubes, liquids moving between them, some boiling, others being chilled, some rotating. She seems to focus on one in particular and stops the experiment. She grabs this pink liquid and pours its contents into a syringe. She seems pleased with the results. She then walks over to me and grabs my leash and pulls me along with her out of her lab and through the building. We arrive at the room the man is being held in. As we enter he sees Aliya and his eyes light up in terror.

"YOU!" he screams, "I thought you were done with me! I thought you had moved on! Please let me go! Didn't I suffer enough after you got me sent to prison?"

"Now Truett," Aliya says, "What makes you think you've suffered enough? I'll decide that."

So that's why I recognized him. He was the guy Aliya focused on before me. I defended him, but he still got convicted, Aliya had stacked the deck against him.

"Why me? Hey! What about that lawyer? I know you were looking at him being your next guy. What was his name, Andy, Andrew, or something? Why not just grab him?" Truett asks.

"Oh," Aliya says, "Her name is Aniya and she's right here." Aliya gestures to me. I'm standing behind her, a fully naked female except for a collar with a leash attached, the handle of which is being held by Aliya. I'm standing there dutifully just watching Aliya.

This seems to terrify Truett even more. Thinking about it logically I could see why. The man who had once visited him in prison asking for his help was now a naked woman standing politely behind the woman he had once been scared of. I bet Truett could barely imagine what she'd done to me to make me this way. Of course realizing this changed nothing for me. I was still nothing more than Aliya's pet and I wouldn't move unless she moved my leash.

She drops my leash and I obediently stay where she left me as she walks over to Truett on the table. "When I found out they had let you out of prison early I became enraged. Of course I realized it had been my own fault, when the authorities realized I had been the one to take Aniya, who was your lawyer, of course your case would be looked at again. Looking at it rationally it makes sense. However, you need to pay for confusing my heart." She then shows him the syringe with the strange pink liquid inside. A small amount of the pink liquid drips from the tip of the syringe's needle.

"Wha-what is that?" Truett asks. Aliya doesn't answer. All she does is start to bring the needle down to his arm. "Stop!" Truett shoots. She does not. "You're crazy!" he shouts again. Again he is ignored. He looks at me, "Don't just stand there. Help me!" Of course I don't say anything nor do I move from the spot Aliya left me, ever the obedient pet. The needle touches his arm. He tries to squirm to prevent her from getting a good position, but it's to no avail as his bonds are too tight. "NO! You crazy bitch! STOP!" He screams even louder, but Aliya just plunges the needle into his arm and pushes the syringe down, injecting whatever that liquid is into his veins. She calmly pulls out the needle and walks back over to me and picks up my leash. She then stands slightly in front of me as we both watch Truett.

At first his body hair begins to fall out. Then his features start to soften. His hair lengthens and his muscle mass decreases. He shrinks, losing several inches of his height. Tits start to balloon from his chest. His face reconstructs to that of a more feminine appearance. His adam's apple disappears and his ass seems to swell. The changes seem to stop then. The whole transformation seems to have exhausted Truett, I can hear his ragged breathing. I am surprised to see that Aliya left his dick and balls intact.

Aliya leads me over to the newly transformed Truett. Truett looks at her, anger in his eyes for what she just did to him, but he seems too exhausted to speak. Instead Aliya speaks, "From now on your name is Trudy. You will refer to yourself as a female as will others despite what you have in your groin. Of course right now you are probably thinking you will do no such thing. You are also probably wondering why I didn't fully change you into a woman. I'll tell you. You don't deserve it. Of all my previous lovers you are the one I've come to hate the most. Being able to be a true woman is a privilege. Aniya here earned that privilege while the idea of you being a true woman disgusts me. So I'll just leave you in this in-between state neither fully male nor fully female. Oh, and as for the whole thinking of yourself in female pronouns and as Trudy, in time you will." Aliya snaps her fingers and two of her clones walk into the room. They undo Trudy's restraints and carry her off somewhere.

Aliya turns to me and takes her fingers and moves them across one of my thighs. She moves them slowly up until they are right before my vagina. She teases my clit a bit before sticking her fingers up my pussy. I let out a loud moan as she begins to masturbate me. Her fingers dance inside my pussy and soon she brings me to orgasm as I erupt in a scream, spraying my pussy juices all over her hand. "Yes," she says, "Truly this is a pleasure Trudy will never experience." With that she leads me back to my cage and locks me in.

A few days later a clone once again leads me from my cage to Aliya's lab. She has several experiments running again and she seems to be focused on one in particular. I just stand there with the clone holding my leash. I look over at the monitor. On it is a woman, naked and strapped to a steel table. I immediately recognize her. She is Marianna. She was the last girlfriend I had before all this stuff with Aliya. She is a redhead, with pretty blue eyes, and a great figure to match. We ended things on pretty bad terms, I seem to recall calling her a whore, a slut, and a cunt and she called me a misogynistic asshole. Before things got bad though I remember her being a great fuck. Of course that kind of stuff seemed pathetic to me now compared to the heights of pleasure I was now brought to on a daily basis. I was also very much so not the same person who had called her all those rude names. I still very much did not want her to see me like this, the humiliation from it was something I was not prepared for. I looked back at Aliya who seemed to be done with her experiment and she poured a blue liquid into a syringe. Before putting the top of it in she picked up something that I could not make out. It was so tiny, almost microscopic and she dropped it in the blue liquid and then put the top on. She then walks out of the room and down to where Marianna was. I watch on the monitor.

"Who are you?" Marianna asks, "Where am I? What do you want?"

"You're in my lab," says Aliya," I am Aliya and you will be the subject of my next experiment."

"Experiment?" Marianna asks, "Why me?"

"You have your ex-boyfriend to blame for that," Aliya says.

"You mean Andrew?" Marianna asks, "What does he have to do with this?"

"You see I needed a pool of women to draw from, that I could use in my experiments. Then I had a great thought. Who better than my pet's former lovers," Aliya says.

"I still don't understand," Marianna says, "Nothing you're saying is making sense."

"Let me try to show you, then," Aliya says and snaps her fingers. The clone holding my leash leads me out of the lab and down into the room Aliya and Marianna are in. Aliya grabs my leash from the clone and leads me over to Marianna so she can get a good look at me.

"Allow me to introduce you to my pet, Aniya," Aliya says, "You knew her as Andrew."

"No," Mariaana says, "That's impossible. The Andrew I knew would never allow himself to be changed into a woman. There is no way she is him."