All Comments on 'Training the Trophy Pt. 02'

by Sustainer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MommabirdMommabirdalmost 3 years ago

Love the concept and your description is vivid, but without some sex for me to enjoy, well… I’m here for sexy details. Without sex, the story lacked the specialness I’m looking for on this site.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While this has been up for a bit, I just found your story. While lacking in sexual detail, it has the possibility of being a nice series. But, it needs ruin. She must demonstrate her willingness to follow the sexual terms of the arrangement, and she must be able to debase herself along with being a proper public trophy. 3 stars or the setup.

kemanderkemanderover 2 years ago
Incomplete

I gave two stars because you never finished what you started, once again. Is this habit of yours because of attention deficit syndrome? If so, putting your energy into finishing all that you've left incomplete would be a significant step toward your own beneficial advancement.

John1437John1437over 2 years ago

That's it? What gives? You have the excellent makings of a very good story. Please finish. The sexual possibilities are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

About as polished as a "how to" guide for setting the clock on your grandparent's VCR. The conversations are pivotal, but presented haphazardly, like this happened and this was said (emotionless and clinically boring)

HIU

Smokepole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous