All Comments on 'Training Tom Ch. 02: Humility Pt. 01'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Lisa and Sophie are a very hot couple. I think Lauren is also in love with Sophie but hesitates to accept her feelings.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 2 years ago

I knew it! I knew Lisa was somehow ensnared to Sophie!

Really well written! The complexity of the story line risks losing the reader but you kept everything tight and easy to follow.

Next chapter!??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whole family is Sophie's babys. She is so strong , she can carry tham all in the same time. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude...you are really, really, good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to read more about how Sophie ensnares all the females around her and weaves a tight web around them until they start doing her bidding. I think she is a master manipulator that uses peer pressure and her own body to take control of the people around her. I think it would be interesting to see where she takes the females of the famiky since it could go in a different direction than Tom. After reading the newer chapters I feel like it is getting too fantastical and hope for a different approach with Lisa and Lauren. Please continue!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous