All Comments on 'Trainingware'

by diriger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
wow

This was a good story. I havent read much humiliation stuff because it just pisses me off that people would be so mean but i find it amazing that i can get erect while being really pissed off at the same time. LOL. I guess people could actually enjoy humiliating stories. But i think they just piss me off more so. So i think i will stick with the kinder porn genres.

.... But this was a good story. keep up the good work.

SvenosSvenosalmost 10 years ago
Not my style

I am into BDSM but this is pure sadism. I dont realize why could anyone be turned on by this... But hey if people like it go ahead. I was... Yeah it would be good enough to say that i was disgusted by it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loss

I am at a total loss to understand this story. It was not interesting, just torture as far as I could see. I'm really sorry but continually beating someone to get them to change their way of thinking is really inefficient & counterproductive. It seems that the woman is simply punishing for her pleasure rather than re-education.

I am not criticizing the fact that you obviously relish this lifestyle but more the fact that it's just plain boring nonsense to me. My loss I guess.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a pity that section 2 of part 1 did not make it to Literotica... I think this omission from the chapter of introduction impacts negatively the reader's experience and creates confusion regarding the story's progression. Why did David's parents pull him from Fechtenbaum's training and how did he convince them? What was Fechtenbaum's reaction to the untimely end of David's training? How does "reward-avoidance training" fit into the story thus far and when did Fechtenbaum mention it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous