Trainspotting

Story Info
Jack and Marion go for a walk in the woods.
2.3k words
4.45
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove through the pastoral landscape, over rolling hills and running streams, past fields and woods, farms bursting with bounty. The Friday afternoon sun dropped its blessings upon ripening crops and weekend travellers a like.

Marion was bringing Jack home.

Jack had met Marion's parents, Donald and Carol Stuart, before, and they seemed to like him. But this was for a full weekend. Marion and her mother had a lot of wedding plans to discuss, so Jack had packed a thick book to read, just in case.

Marion watched the passing corn fields, humming to herself. "They won't let you sleep in my bed, you know." She announced. "Not while we're unmarried and under their roof."

Jack snorted. "They do realize that we're living together, don't they?"

"Of course! But they're just...I don't know... old fashioned? Or just not comfortable yet with their daughter being an insatiable sex kitten who has a very naughty man between her thighs?"

Jack laughed and steered the car back into their lane.

They arrived. Marion's parents greeted him warmly, her dad giving him a hearty hand shake and a sincere "How are you? How was your drive?" before retreating behind his paper.

After dinner they dodged the endless quizzing that parents have for prospective son's-in-law by volunteering to wash up. Marion's mother bustled about, full of nervous energy. She arrived with a pillow and an arm load of blankets. "Right Jack, we'll put you down here on the sofa." She dropped the bedding on the end of the sofa with a finality that brooked no challenges.

"Oh yeah," Jack agreed diplomatically. "That's fine."

They managed to cuddle on the same sofa while watching some television though. Marion taunting him by softly stroking the front of his jeans and then chastely moving Jack's wandering hands before her parents could see. When the movie ended she kissed him on the lips. "Sweet dreams Sweetie." When she moved in for a hug and final, surreptitious lingering stroke of the swelling at the front of his jeans, she whispered in his ear "Or maybe you need to take a cold shower before bed, hmmm?"

"Won't help, I'll still dream of you."

Marion kissed him again. "Well sweet dreams then."

The sofa was not bad, for sleeping on a sofa. His dreams were pleasant. Marion in a diaphanous gown kept slipping from his grasp as he urgently searched for a place for their coupling. Finally, he had her in his arms, her bare breasts heaving, he moved to push his throbbing need inside of her and...

"Good morning!" Curtains were yanked back to let in the full glare of the morning sun. "Sleep well? What would you like for breakfast?"

Marion's mother filled the room with boisterous good cheer. Jack was painfully aware of his thick morning erection and rolled over to bury it in the sofa. "Mmmphf..." He groaned. " 'morning."

Carol tutted at him. "Up you get sleepy head!"

Eventually his boner subsided enough that he could risk sitting up, blankets bunched over his lap. Just in case. "Yeah, good. Slept fine. Comfy. Yeah" Blinking he looked around like an owl caught in the daylight, waiting to make his escape to the bathroom.

Marion emerged, smiling radiantly. Stooping to bestow a kiss upon his forehead like a ministering angel. "Good morning, sweetie! Breakfast?"

Protected by tea and toast, Jack got through the awkwardness of being a stranger in a house during the intimacy of morning routines. Donald emerged dressed for work, even though it was Saturday. "I've got to go in this morning. Problems with the new contract." After shoving some toast in his mouth and grabbing a plastic travel mug of tea he left to catch the commuter train.

Marion sat at the breakfast table, her robe clinging supplely to her curves, one bare leg protruding seductively. When her mother was not looking, she dropped a hand to stroke the front of Jack's boxer shorts. "Miss me?" she asked with a mischievous grin, feeling him stiffen under her touch.

"Oh yeah!" Jack squeaked in panic. Jumping up, he headed for the shower with his change of clothes bunched strategically in front of his hips followed by Marion's laughter.

In the shower, warm water pulsing on his head, he recalled his dream, thinking of Marion's body showing through the gossamer fabric. Soap lather sliding over his skin and his member stiffened as he washed it. Lingering to spend a little more time on his balls, his scrotum contracting, and his shaft thickening under the soapy stroking. "Oh fuck" he groaned, wrestling with the urge to masturbate but also thinking that blowing his spunk all over his future mother-in-law's shower might not be a good idea.

Quickly, he cranked the water over to cold, angling the head at his pelvis, punishing his thoughts and deeds like some angry monk. He gasped with the shock of the cold and the frustration of his desire.

"Are you okay, Honeybuns?" Marion asked when he opened the door. "I heard a noise."

"Fine, fine!" Jack pulled her in for a tight embrace and grope of her smooth bottom. "Just experiencing the agony and the ecstasy!"

While Marion and her mother paged through a bridal magazine discussing venues, dresses and catering, Jack made more tea and ensconced himself on the sofa to read the new Tom Wolfe novel "Bonfire of the Vanities." Someday he'd be able to churn out a story this long and complex. Someday maybe he'd get past page two.

After lunch Carol smiled gently them. "You youngsters go get out of the house and spend some time together. I'll wash up and do the laundry."

Marion was dressed for the autumn sunshine in a deep yellow turtle neck and brown tartan pleated skirt with knee socks. She slipped on some practical walking shoes while jack pulled on his jacket. "You look like Velma, from 'Scooby Doo!'" Jack observed.

"Jinkies" she giggled. "Do you have a problem with that?" she asked as they went out the door.

"Not at all" Jack laughed. "You know I like smart gals with big tits!"

"That's good" Marion purred, rubbing his chest. "I've got some Scooby Snacks for you later!" She took his hand. "C'mon. I'll show you my old stomping grounds."

Jack went where she lead, enjoying holding her hand in his as they walked in the sunshine. Deeper into her childhood they wandered as Marion pointed out her Elementary school and playground, hangouts and haunts, and their path took them along a railroad track into some woodland. Gold and red and yellow leaves fluttered around them and rustled underfoot.

"We used to sneak down here as kids," she explained. "See there?" She pointed at a few old, grey weathered boards clinging to a spreading tree with rusting nails. "That was our tree fort." She picked the way through the dying undergrowth into a small clearing with some rotting logs and the leaf covered remains of a fire pit.

"This was our secret place."

Remembering his dream, Jack ran his hands over Marion's hips and kissed the side of her neck. "I like your secret places."

"I tried to get Timmy Chalmers to kiss me here" she declared.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh" Marion went on. "I was eleven. We were up in the tree fort and I lay down and closed my eyes and told him I was an enchanted princess who could only be woken by a kiss!"

"I take it he didn't take you up on the invitation?" Jack said incredulously.

Marion snorted. "Silly boy squeaked in fright and ran off waving a stick at imaginary dragons!"

Jack laughed. He turned Marion around to see her smile full of promise. "I'd kiss you!" He leaned in and they kissed slowly with a soft electric brush of lips. His hands roved up her back and down the curve of her bottom. She pressed her full breasts into his chest. Her mouth opened to let him in. Their tongues danced together.

"He was pretty cute for eleven. I wanted to play other games with him too, like Doctor!"

Jack laughed again. "You'd show him yours if he showed you his?"

"Uh-huh!" Marion giggled. "Like this!" She pulled her sweater up and let her large, round, delightfully braless, tits bounce free.

"Timmy was an idiot!" Jack leaned in to burrow his face between them, fondling and sucking, tweaking and licking at her nipples while Marion gasped with pleasure.

Marion ran her fingers through Jack's hair, holding his face into her breasts. "I tried to get... Timmy... ooh!... to show me ... *Gasp* how to play... Dungeons and Dragons... in High School... ooooh!" she panted. "But he... wouldn't!"

She reached down to pull at the zipper on Jack's jeans. "Now it's time to show me yours!"

Kneeling in the autumn leaves, Marion pulled Jack's jeans down, freeing his pulsating cock from his underpants. It popped out and swatted her in the face. "Ooh!" she laughed. "Someone's eager!" She cupped his balls in one hand, gently caressing them, while the other hand guided his hard shaft into her open and hungry mouth. Her tongue swirled over the glans beneath his head and then slid down the shaft. She closed her lips around Jack's manhood and sucked, sliding her mouth up and down the shaft from head to hair. Her sweater was still pulled up over her breasts and Jack enjoyed looking down at them bouncing and jiggling with the motion, her nipples erect in the cool autumn air.

She let go of Jack's cock with a wet gasp. "Something else I haven't told you." She stood up and began gathering the hem of her skirt. "I'm not wearing any panties either!" She raised her skirt to show the dark triangle of her bush. "Since you've shown me yours, after all!"

"You're a very naughty girl!" Jack chided.

Marion turned around to lean against a tree trunk and hitched her skirt up over her delicious, round bum. "If I'm a naughty girl, then you'd better spank me!"

Jack stepped closer and gave her smack on one plump ass cheek. Marion squealed in delight. "I think naughty girls running around the woods without any under pants on might get fucked by strange, horny men!"

"Oooh please, sir!" she cried in a mock school girl voice. "I've been awfully bad! I need to be fucked really, really hard!"

Jack stood between her spread feet, the swollen head of his cock aimed at the wet slit of her pussy. He rubbed it up and down, briefly rubbing the smooth head across her clitoris, causing Marion to gasp. Seizing her by each hip he thrust in, burying his need to the fullest. They both cried out inarticulately at the wonder of it all.

In answer a train horn sounded and the light from a locomotive came around a bend. Jack gave another thrust. "Oh shit! A train!" He gave a half thrust, wondering if he should pull out, but trapped by his own desire. "All the leaves are off, they'll see us for sure!"

"Keep going!" Marion commanded. "We'll give them a show!"

Jack pushed in again and again, his thrusting matching the rhythm of the train as it rumbled along. As the locomotive got closer the engine drivers could see the young lovers at their sport and saluted them with a long appreciative blast form the horn. Jack waved back, riding Marion one handed like a cowboy. In and out Jack thrust deep into Marion as they fucked sideways to the passing train, her smooth bare hips and dangling naked breasts in full view of all the windows of the passenger cars flashing past. Her mouth twisted in ecstasy as she imagined all the people glimpsing her as they flew past, wishing they were in the woods to couple with her on a sunny afternoon, wishing they could stop the train and get off but being carried away by fate and timetables.

The train roared past, filling her head like her building orgasm. Thundering along the tracks with single purpose, thrusting through the woods like Jack's cock thrusting into her. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" she chanted in rhythm with the train. Thundering rumbling the train rattled along matching tempo with the pace of the hard cock pushing into her, filling her, touching her very center.

As the train passed and the sound receded, she could hear Jack panting and grunting away behind her. She could hear herself gasping for air, huffing like a train herself. Finally her orgasm burst forth from a tunnel and she howled "OH YES!" Soon after she could feel Jack erupt inside of her with the familiar warmth of his climax.

She held the position for a few moments, enjoying the warmth of Jack inside her. Feeling him shrink and eventually slide out. Marion pulled her sweater down over her breasts and brushed the leaves from her socks while Jack pulled his pants back up. "Whew!" she gasped. "I don't think the passengers on that train will forget that! I know I won't!"

"I gave them a wave as they went by" Jack said.

Marion laughed. "C'mon! Let's go home for tea. I'm parched."

Laughing in the afterglow they made their way home. Marion's dad was there, returned from work. "Oh!" Marion gasped, startled. "Hi dad!"

Donald just looked at them steadily.

During tea, Carol asked Marion about their walk. "Oh yes, it was very nice" she replied nervously. "The woods are lovely right now, aren't they Jack?"

Donald looked at her steadily, smiling enigmatically. "I know, I had a lovely view of the woods from the train this afternoon."

Jack and Marion looked at each other in blushing horror, wondering what her father would say next.

"I think we should go for a walk in the woods tomorrow too, Carol."

"Oh, that wold be nice dear."

"I think we'll have a very nice time." Marion's father returned to his paper again. "And darling, I think since they've been living together anyway, we should really let Jack sleep in Marion's bed, don't you agree?"

Carol blushed. "Oh I don't know dear. They're young and well... we might hear... things."

Marion giggled.

"That wouldn't be so bad?" Donald replied, while staring at Marion again. "Would it?"