Trainwreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Garrett!" he heard Autumn say from behind him. "That song was amazing! Did you seriously just come up with that on the spot?"

He shrugged. "I guess so," he said.

"Oh don't be so modest. That was seriously incredible."

"It wasn't really a song, to be fair. It was just a chorus. The climax of the song, if you will. It still needs a lot of work, but it definitely has potential."

"Well, it sounded amazing. Now I have a better idea about what gets your creative juices flowing!"

Garrett looked down at his keyboard, a sudden realization hitting him. "Well fuck," he said simply.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't hit record. I've lost it."

"You haven't lost it! You just played it. Can't you just do it again?"

Garrett closed his eyes and tried to focus on what he had just done. "I don't think so," he said after some time. "The moment has passed. I'd have to get back into whatever mindset I was just in, and even then it might not come out as good."

"Would it help if I showed you my pussy again?" Autumn asked jokingly.

Garrett smiled. "Maybe," he said. "Let's pause that for right now thought, if that's okay."

"Of course it's okay, Garrett," she replied. "Whatever you feel comfortable with."

"Thanks, Autumn."

She chuckled. "I didn't what you were doing in the field back there when you stopped suddenly and just started running back to the house. I thought maybe you had to cum, but didn't want to do it outside or something."

"Oh, I would have had no problem at all finishing right where we sat. But I guess the artist in me just had to get that tune out right then and there. I'm actually kind of pissed at myself that I let something like that trump my desire to stare lustfully at you. It just doesn't seem quite right."

"I think it's amazing," she said, placing her hand softly on his shoulder.

"Holy shit, Autumn," Garrett said with a start, turning to look back at her. "Your hand is on me!"

"Oh shit, sorry!" she replied, quickly pulling away from him. "Was my hand, like, icy death cold or something?"

"No! It was warm. Like...it felt really good. Real, even."

"It did?"

"Yeah."

Autumn looked down at her hand, perplexed. "This whole time I've wanted to touch you so bad," she began. "Not just today, I mean, but for a while even. But I never did. I was afraid it would cause some sort of terrifying sensation in you, or that maybe I'd be breaking some sort of afterlife rule or something."

"Maybe it's just because of the day we've had so far."

"What do you mean?"

"We started off by me suddenly being able to see and hear you. Then, little by little, I could smell you and feel your warmth. Now with the touching...I don't know, maybe you're becoming more and more existent with each passing moment." A hopeful thought just passed through his mind, but he put it away for the time being.

"Hmm, I don't know," Autumn replied skeptically.

"Just a thought, that's all," Garrett said, looking quickly for a change of topic. "But hey, I can now mark two more things off my list, right?"

"You think so?"

"Yeah! I definitely went for a jog, you can't deny me that."

"I suppose we can count that, even if it was a little short. But it's not like you wrote a song or anything. Hell, you can't even remember what it is you played."

Garrett walked over to the table and checked the list. "Number two: tinker with music," he read aloud. "I tinkered. It counts." He took the pencil and marked both of the items off.

"Alright, I'll give it to you. You've definitely made a lot of progress today, that's for sure. Just a couple more things to do now before you're done."

"And when I'm done...you're gone? Is that still the, uh, feeling that you have about the situation?"

Autumn considered it. "Feels right still," she said. "Again, the idea was that the completion of this list would mean that you are well on your way to being a properly functioning person again, and that hasn't changed. Just do these last two simple tasks and I will be out of your hair, I think."

Garrett nodded. "Fair enough. But first, I'm kinda famished. I think I'll make a sandwich. Want one?"

"Ha-ha, very funny," Autumn replied sarcastically. "Let's all make fun of the dead girl and her inability to eat."

"I'm not making a joke," Garrett replied seriously. "You're walking around and talking to me. Earlier you threw a shoe at me. You have warmth and touch. Hell, you even flashed your tits at me. Why not have a sandwich?"

"Because I'm dead, dummy!" she said with a smile. "I don't need to ingest food. I have no digestive system."

"How do you know? Before today, you didn't know that you could touch me or talk to me. You don't even want to try a bite of a delicious, creamy peanut butter and jelly sandwich?"

"I don't know, Garrett," she said hesitantly. "It doesn't feel right to me."

"Nonsense," Garrett replied happily as he began collecting the supplies for the sandwich. "I'll make one for myself, and then you just try a bite. If you like it, I'll make one for you, too. Then maybe we can go in the living and watch some TV or something."

"Sopranos, you mean?"

"Yeah, maybe. We can watch that, or, you know, something else. We could start Seinfeld over at the beginning if you want. Hell, we've only seen it through like eight times. Now, I know the first couple of seasons are kinda bleh, but-"

"Garrett?" Autumn said softly.

"Yeah?"

She took a deep breath. "I can't stay here with you." Garrett abruptly stopped what he was doing and just stared at her. "I know what you're thinking...but it won't work. Not because I don't want it to work, either. It just...won't. Whether or not we actually watch the last episode of The Sopranos is not the point. I mean, sure, that's what we should watch, but it's not like that if we put that off I'll be able to stick around longer."

Garrett sighed. "Why not though?" he asked through a cracked voice.

"I don't-"

"Please stop saying you don't know."

Autumn began to tear up. "I wish like crazy I could stay with you. Today has been the best day of my...death, as weird as that is to say. I can talk to you, hang out with you..." She walked over to him and took his hand in hers. "Touch you. But somewhere in me, somewhere that just can't be translated into words that mortals understand, I know that I don't have much longer here with you. You've done so well today, and that's been the whole point of this. Let's just be thankful for what little time we have left."

"What if you're wrong?" Garrett asked stubbornly.

"I'm not."

"But like you said, there are just so many things even you don't understand. Haven't you noticed that as the day has progressed you've become more and more real? Why can't that continue?"

"That's just how you perceive me, Garrett. It has nothing to actually do with me. That's all about you."

"I don't understand," he groaned, gripping her hand tighter.

"Frustrating, isn't it?" she laughed, wiping her tears with her free hand. "Listen, just finish making your sandwich, okay? Look," she said, pointing out the window, "the sun is already setting. See? Time is moving just as it always does."

"It just isn't fair," Garrett said.

"I agree," Autumn replied simply.

Garrett sighed. "Tell him that when you see him, will you? Tell him from me."

Autumn squished her eyebrows together and glanced around the room. "Tell who, Garrett?"

"You know," he replied, pointing up. "The Big G."

Autumn smiled and nodded. "I'll let him know," she smiled.

"Or her," Garrett added.

"Or them!"

"Or-"

"Just make your damn sandwich, Garrett."

Without letting go of her hand, Garrett managed to messily spread the peanut butter and jelly on his bread, wrap it up in a paper towel, and take it into the living room. Autumn sat down right beside him, of course, leaving absolutely no gap between them. Garrett trembled at how amazing she felt next to him.

"You sure you don't want a bite?" Garrett offered.

"Garrett, I told you-"

"I know. Not in, like, a 'take a bite and stay my prisoner forever' kind of way. You haven't tasted food for quite some time, Autumn. Don't you miss it?"

Autumn surveyed the sandwich. "Honestly, before today? Not in the slightest. Right now?" She studied the sandwich some more. "Yeah, I kinda do want to take a bite."

"There you go!"

"But maybe I shouldn't."

"Oh come on!" Garrett urged. "What bad could possibly come from you taking a bite of food? What, you think Satan's gonna drag you down to Hell or something?"

"It's possible!"

"Just one bite Autumn. I know you'll love it."

"Ugh, fine!" she relented. "Just a tiny one though." Garrett held the sandwich up to her mouth. She opened up just wide enough so that he could fit the corner of the bread in there. Once she took her little bite, she sat back against the couch and chewed.

"Well, how is it?" Garrett asked with a satisfied smile. Instantly, Autumn's body became rigid and flung backwards onto the couch. She began shaking and convulsing violently, small gasps escaping her body sporadically.

"It's happening Garrett!" she cried out in a raspy voice much unlike her usual one. "He's here!"

"Oh shit, Autumn!" he cried, kneeling down beside her. At a loss for what else to do, he grabbed her arms and tried to hold her as still as possible. "Get outta here, Satan!" he cried as loudly as he could, looking around the room in a panic. Suddenly, Autumn's body stopped moving and her face lit up. She rolled over on the couch and lost control of herself in a fit of laughter.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" she howled.

"Ah, you fucking bitch!" Garrett exclaimed, falling back on the floor in relief.

"Get outta here, Satan!" she mocked. "What did you think that was going to do? Scare him away? And anyway, you thought the devil was gonna take me because I ate a PB&J!? C'mon, Garrett!"

Garrett shook his head, and in spite of himself, laughed along with her. "You're lucky you're already dead, you know," he said, sitting back down on the couch and grabbing his sandwich with authority.

She sat back up and took his hand once more, closing the gap between them completely. "Man you're gullible," she said, slowly catching her breath.

"Yeah, well when a ghost plays a joke on you, it's hard to know what real and what's not. I mean, the realm of possibilities is a bit wider." She took her free hand and brought it up to his face, smacking his cheek lovingly. "Anyway, how was your bite?" he asked.

"Delicious," she beamed.

"Good. It's the last damn bite you're getting from me."

"Well it's all I wanted anyway, thank you." She snuggled up as close to him as she could, resting her head on his shoulder. "Shall we then?" she prompted, pointing at the television. "One last time?"

Garrett grabbed the remote and turned it to the HBO streaming app. "Let's do it," he said as he took a large bite of his sandwich.

"Oh my god, you have no idea how excited I am to watch this!" Autumn squealed as the intro music to the show played. "For a whole year I've been begging you, unbeknownst to you, of course, to watch this damn show just so I can see how it ended. And now, finally, we'll figure out what happens to Tony and the gang. Personally, I hope that Phil-"

"Shh! It's starting!"

"Oh okay, sorry."

Throughout the entirety of the episode, the two of them stayed perfectly quiet and still. Most of Garrett's attention was, in fact, on the show, but every now and then he would look sideways at his sister. In past circumstances such as this, they would have paused the show at least a couple of times in the name of a brief make out session, but that didn't quite seem appropriate in this case. Even still, it was just nice to be with her again, to feel her warm body beside his, even if it was just this one time. He was very grateful for the moment.

"What the fuck!?" Autumn cried out as the episode ended. "Tell me that wasn't it. Tell me, Garrett!"

Garrett paused the show and saw that there was just two seconds left. "Uh...I think that was how it ended."

"A black screen? That's the big, climactic ending to one of the greatest shows ever made? Everything just goes blank? You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

"I kinda liked it, the ambiguity and all," Garrett admitted. "Leaves things a little open to interpretation."

"Fuck that! I don't want to interpret jack shit! I just want a clear answer as to what the fuck went down."

"That seems kind of rich coming from the dead girl that can't explain her own existence currently."

Autumn glared at her brother. "First of all, I-"

"I'm just teasing you, Autumn," Garrett said, putting his arm around her and pulling her in tight against him.

"Better be."

They sat in silence for a bit, just enjoying each other as much as they could. It was nighttime outside now, and the room was pretty dark without the television on, so Garrett got up and turned on a couple of lamps before promptly resuming his cuddly spot on the couch next to his sister.

"This is dangerous, you know," Garrett said out of nowhere.

"What's that?"

"I've been rewarded for my attempted suicide. I think maybe next time I miss you I might just drive back to the train tracks and park my truck there for a bit."

"Garrett, don't-"

"I'm just joking," he interrupted. He looked her square in the face. "Seriously. I have no intention on ever doing anything like that again. You have officially saved me from myself."

Autumn smiled brightly. "You did all the real work, you know. And besides, we're not done yet. Remember number five?"

Garrett nodded. "Oh, I remember."

Autumn looked down between his legs. "Want some more time?"

"Just a few more minutes."

"Okay."

Once again, they resumed their comfortable silence. Garrett rested his head on top of hers, enjoying the feel of her soft, silky hair against his cheek. "I never cried for you," he said all of a sudden.

Autumn jerked her head back and looked at him. "What?"

"The night you died I didn't cry. I didn't cry at your funeral, or any time after. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Maybe it was the shock? The denial? I don't know. It just doesn't seem right, though. Seems like something I should have done for you. Is that bad?"

"I don't think so," Autumn said in a soft voice. "Everyone grieves differently, I guess."

"I suppose."

"Besides, if you're gonna cry, don't do it for me. Do it for yourself. If you need that release, then do it. If you don't, then you don't. It's no big deal."

Garrett nodded. "Okay."

"I mean so what if it means that you never actually loved me in the first place. The point is-"

"Autumn!"

"Just joking! I know you loved me."

"Love. Present tense. That will never change."

"Better not." Autumn wrapped both of her arms around his neck and softly kissed his cheek.

"Yep, that did it," Garrett said suddenly.

"What did what?"

"Feeling your lips on my face," he replied. "I'm ready now."

Autumn laughed. "Seriously? Was that all it took?"

"It's been a year, dammit!" Garrett said defensively as he, for the second time that day, unceremoniously maneuvered his cock out of the bottom of his athletic shorts.

"Wow you're hard!" Autumn gasped. They both watched as Garrett slowly moved his hand along his shaft, a drop of precum already having made an appearance at the tip. "This is so cool to watch!"

Garrett didn't need anymore stimulation than the presence of Autumn right beside him. Just watching her face shine with delight as he pleasured himself got him headed towards his climax faster than he could have anticipated.

"Hey Garrett?" Autumn said suddenly. "Can you stop for a second?"

Garrett groaned. "Seriously? I was so close."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I asked you to stop."

"That's kinda cruel, don't you think? I haven't had an orgasm in a year, and just as I'm about to have one, you tell me to stop? Why would you do that to me? Some sort of sick game?"

"Because I wanna try going down on you, silly," she said calmly, placing her hand on his thigh.

Garrett gulped loudly. "Well, you always did know best," he said, feeling his heart rate quicken exponentially.

"Now, seeing as I'm dead and all, I can't promise that this will work, you know."

"Just the sight of you trying will probably make me explode, Autumn."

She smiled at him, then carefully reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, causing them to both groan in satisfaction.

"Fuuuck your hand is so warm, Autumn," he moaned. With a steady motion, she slowly and meticulously began pumping his dick, using the ever increasing flow of precum as lubrication. In a move that just about sent him over the edge, she leaned over and lightly licked his tip, her long hair grazing his thigh in the process. Without meaning to be as rough as he was, Garrett reached down and placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing her face down further so that his cock was forced deep into her mouth.

"Mmmpf!" she groaned, her mouth completely full of the majority of his length.

"Sorry," he said, kind of sort of meaning it but not really. She didn't seem to mind as she went with the flow, lowering herself even further until his dick lightly pushed up against the back of her throat. Garrett pulled her hair back in an effort to see her face, and watched, mesmerized, as his sister sucked his cock with increasing abandon.

"I'm almost there Autumn," he said quietly, enjoying her blissfully warm and wet mouth. She picked up her pace even more, taking her hand and placing it along his shaft so that each time she raised up, her hand moved up with her, thereby giving his cock extra attention. Pulling back on her hair tightly, Garrett pushed himself up inside of her mouth as far as he could and held steady as the most explosive orgasm of his life erupted all over the inside of her mouth. It was almost comical the amount of spurts of cum he was releasing into her, one after the other after the other. Autumn took it all, swallowing bit by bit as much as she could. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, the last of it came out of him and he relaxed, watching as his sister swallowed what was left. For good measure, before taking her mouth off, she sucked on the tip one last time, just in case there was any left in there. When she was all done, she sat up beside him and smiled.

"How was it?" she asked sweetly. Garrett leaned forward, took her face in his hands, and kissed her deeply, just like he used to. They fell into the kiss for a bit, neither in a hurry to end it too soon.

"It was possibly the greatest relief of my life," he replied, pulling away with a light smacking noise.

"So pretty good, then?"

"Oh yeah."

"My mouth was still a little cummy when you kissed me just now, by the way."

"Don't care," he said, leaning forward and kissing her once more. "Did you, like, actually taste it?" he asked.

"Yep."

"And?"

"And...?"

"Was it better than the sandwich?"

She considered the question. "Equally delicious. Just in a much different, much...naughtier way."

"You know, we may have fucked up just now," he said.

"How so?"

"The list specifically stated that I needed to masturbate. And that sure as hell was not masturbating."

"Hmm...well, as the master of the list, I'll let it slide. Goal achieved is what I say."

"Fair enough." They looked at each other, neither knowing what to say. "So...that's it?"

"I suppose." Garrett watched her face, noticing that her gaze kept flicking between his eyes and his penis, which still remained completely exposed.

"You know, I know it's not on the list or anything, but...do you wanna cum, too?" he asked hopefully.

Autumn bit her lip hungrily and nodded. Garrett leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her in closer and kissing her once more. Their hands traveled each other's bodies freely. Garrett wanted to feel every inch of her while he could, but in the moment didn't seem to care as much about her naughty bits. Instead, he felt her face and neck, let his hands wander up her back and down her sides. Eventually she crawled into his lap, never taking her lips off of his as she straddled him.