Trainwreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All we need now is a pottery wheel, some clay, and that song by The Righteous Brothers," she said breathlessly between kisses.

"Huh?"

"You know, like in the movie Ghost? One of the most iconic scenes of all time?"

"Oh, right," he said, comprehension dawning on him. "Because you're dead and all. Good one. But...well technically it's not the same. They were both alive in that scene."

"So?"

"So I'm just saying, if you compare the two situations, our isn't really-"

"Do you wanna dissect the movie or do you wanna have sex with me?"

"Umm...the latter." Without missing a beat, they got right back into kissing. Autumn lowered herself down as far as she could into his lap until his cock pushed up against her just right.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly as she began grinding herself up against him. Garrett lowered his hands to her butt, pushing them underneath the soft material of her shorts. He squeezed tightly as she slowly began working herself harder into his cock.

"I wanna put it in me now," she said, raising herself up briefly so that she could pull her little shorts to the side.

"God yes," Garrett moaned excitedly. "But wait," he said suddenly.

"What?" she replied nervously.

"Do we need to get a condom?"

Autumn rolled her eyes so hard they almost got lodged into her brain. "Stop saying stupid things during our first time together," she scolded.

"Sorry."

With little effort, Garrett's tip immediately lined up perfectly with his sister's warm opening. He watched her closely as she lowered herself slowly on top of him, her face twisting in pleasure. She pushed herself all the way down onto him, then wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and leaned back, wiggling herself around little by little. Everything about the situation felt just as it should, better even.

Not being able to resist, Garrett reached forward and pushed her shirt up until her breasts were both completely exposed. Keeping one hand behind her back for support, he took the other one and squeezed each breast gently one at a time while Autumn rode him methodically.

"Fuck this isn't going to take long, Garrett," she cried as she leaned forward into him once again, pushing her soft tits into his chest. "Are you gonna be able to cum with me?"

"Without a doubt."

She smiled, then rhythmically began pushing herself up and down on his cock. She felt warmer and tighter than he ever could have even dreamed of. He grabbed her ass, partly as a means to support her efforts, but mostly because he just really wanted to. She moved on him with ease, never changing her pace, but clearly headed towards completion nonetheless.

Suddenly, Garrett lost focus for a second and looked around the room. There were pictures on the walls that were clearly shaking. The coasters on the coffee table in front of him seemed to be vibrating and moving all around.

"Uh, Autumn?" he said quietly as the lights began to flicker.

"Stay with me, baby," she replied without breaking her stride. He did just that. He moved his hands up her back and pushed her body into his as much as he possibly could, feeling her glide effortlessly on him. He ignored the increasingly loud noises of rattling objects around them as the room began to shake, and instead focused on his second impending release.

"Fuck Garrett...oh YES!" she screamed loudly. She seized up, and in that moment, the lights suddenly went out, and Garrett came for the second time, this time buried deep within his sweet sister. Autumn shook on top of him, screaming loudly in pleasure, her voice echoing in the dead silence of the house. Together they each rode out the last of their orgasms, their foreheads slamming together in their sweet release.

"You might have woke the neighbors with that one," Garrett said with a chuckle.

"You know, you might be right about that, actually," she replied. "An orgasm like that can wake the living, so they say." They laughed, neither making any effort whatsoever to move.

"I think you might be leaking a little, Autumn," Garrett said, feeling his cock slowly soften and fall out of her, bringing a small flood with it.

"Sorry about that. Although, it's your fault, really."

"True. And hey, did I imagine it, or was the whole house shaking as you came?"

Autumn smiled sheepishly. "Guess it was just a particularly intense orgasm you gave me, big brother."

"Strong enough to make the power go out, apparently." Garrett leaned his head back against the couch and yawned.

"Sleepy?" she asked.

"Extremely."

"Carry me to bed."

"You mean my bed, right?"

"Of course, silly!"

Garrett lowered his hands and cradled her butt before standing up. Autumn wrapped her legs around him as he carried her across the dark house and into his bedroom. He gingerly laid her down, then got under the covers beside her. She turned away from him and scooted herself up against him as much as she could.

"So I guess this is it, then," Garrett said softly, his voice tinged with sorrow.

"I think so," she said, reaching back and finding his hand. She pulled his arm around her and held on to him tightly. "Don't be sad."

"Easier said than done."

"Well...be a little sad, I guess. Mostly just try and be thankful."

"Okay," he said simply, pushing his face into her hair and breathing her in. "You know, if you ever get a chance to, like, come back or something...you'll always be welcome. I won't run and hide in terror next time."

"I'll keep that in mind, Garrett," she replied.

He leaned forward and kissed the side of her head. "I love you, Autumn," he whispered.

"I love you too, Garrett," she replied, squeezing his hand tighter. Nothing else was spoken between them that night, and before he could think any more thoughts, Garrett drifted off.

*****

The bright sun was shining directly in Garrett's eyes when he woke up. He found himself laying face down on a dirt road, a dull throbbing pain pulsing in his head. Slowly but surely he stood up and brushed the dust off of his face and body as much as he could. It was quiet and still all around him, the only thing there being his truck, which sat safely parked behind the railroad tracks.

A painful weight fell down his throat and landed straight in his gut. He slowly walked over to his truck and opened the door, finding the keys laying perfectly in the middle of his seat. Reluctantly, he pulled himself into the driver's seat, grabbed the keys, and held them up to the ignition. He paused though, and instead just dropped the keys into the cup holder.

From out of nowhere, without any pretense, tears began falling uncontrollably out of his eyes. For a second he tried to hold them back, but the effort was causing his throat to seize up. His face fell forward and landed hard against the steering wheel. He relaxed his body and began to sob, feeling an intense pain surface in a way that he wasn't sure he had felt before. His insides were a jumbled mess and made him feel sick, and his heart threatened to rip right through his rib cage.

He didn't move for a while, letting his subconscious guide his actions. Little by little, the tears slowed down, and even though the pain lingered, it eventually no longer felt like it was going to kill him. He raised back up, grabbed his keys, and started the truck.

He was not all better, not even close. In some ways he felt worse than he had in a long time. But the idea of dying no longer seemed appealing to him, so he figured that was something.

As he drove home, without any effort on his part at all, the song that he had conjured up before popped back into his head. He really was not in the mood for it, he just wanted to deal with his pain and be left alone. But try as he might, it lingered in his head, becoming increasingly prevalent as he got closer and closer to home. It was almost writing itself, and though he didn't really want to, as soon as Garrett walked into his house, he went straight to his keyboard, hit record, and let his fingers go to work.

Closing his eyes, he lost himself in the sounds that echoed all around him. It sounded just like he had remembered, perhaps even better. Once he hashed out the chorus, he kept going, much to his surprise. His fingers worked seemingly of their own volition, just using him as a vessel to do whatever they were going to do. After some time, the music finally stopped, and Garrett turned off the keyboard.

He thought about playing it back, but didn't really feel like it. Some other time, he thought. He wasn't sure if it was even any good. He could figure that out later. Although, he suspected it might just be his best yet. He turned around in his seat and surveyed the empty house.

Naturally, his thoughts went straight to Autumn. The pain that he felt for her would probably never truly subside, and now he knew that. It was just a matter of figuring out how best to live with that pain. He didn't have a plan for that yet, but he vowed to try and find one. Eventually.

He walked across the room and down to the end of the hall where her door was. Placing his hand on the knob, he slowly began to turn it, but for some reason, he stopped. He pulled his hand back and just stood outside her door, deciding now was just not the time.

He looked down at his shoes, dirty from the events of the night before. He had owned this particular pair of running shoes for quite some time, just over a year. They hadn't seen many miles yet, though, given his state of lethargy as of late.

In a move that surprised even him, his shoes began to carry him to the back door. They were ready to run, to do the thing they were bought to do. Garrett just went with it, opening the door and stepping out into the sunlight.

He stood on his porch and meditated for a moment, gathering the strength to exert himself for the first time in a while. After he was done, he looked to his right, and saw something that made his whole body light up with euphoria.

Autumn's lemon tree was doing much better as it sat there soaking up the sunshine. Two bright green leaves, clumped strangely together, had both made tremendous growth. He smiled and stared at the tree for a few more minutes, then slowly turned, took a deep breath, and headed out for a jog.