All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 07'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is great

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So great. This length is perfect, especially if it let's you get chapters out with regularity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Woof. Possibly the single best story I've read on this site. I'd say that I was gonna go read the rest of this series right away, but, you know, refractory period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shorter Maybe?

I honestly really need my fix of your writing, so I would prefer shorter faster released chapters. I don't want to affect ur writing quality or anything but I love this stuff.

Parsanage10Parsanage10over 5 years ago
Great

Another hot story about a guy who is keeping his ambitions in check, sort of. I am looking forward to finding out what the twins have been up to . I was wondering if chance is going to expand his b group to include a martial artist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply amazing...

The entire series is just amazing. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Hot

Thank you so much! I always love hearing positive feedback like this.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: This is great

I'm glad you enjoyed it! There is more on the way!

I actually just published Part 08 on my Patreon — https://patreon.com/jcbeleren.

Absolutely no pressure, but if you want to read all 12,000 words of it over there you should go check it out!

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: length is perfect

Getting out more chapters more frequently is my hope! My current goal is at least one chapter per week. It's slow, but 10,000+ words for each chapter is no joke (especially when I'm writing other stuff as well to publish for $). Thank you so much for your support and feedback, it means the world.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Woof

Thank you... I am so humbled and pleased to hear that you rate my story so highly. My goal is to write stories worth reading, and feedback like yours keeps my motivation up when I struggle.

If you want access to more of the story right away, Part 08 is available right now on my Patreon (https://patreon.com/jcbeleren) and I'd love for you to get to read it without delay!

I'm really happy that the people supporting my writing over there get first access to my newest work.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Shorter Maybe?

I get it! I just want to write, write, write and get out more chapters for you all the time. There is so much of this story that is just floating in my head and I need to get it down on paper.

For now, based on my current writing speed and other projects, I'm looking to get out at least one chapter per week (possibly more if I can swing it).

If you need your fix right now, Part 08 is available on my Patreon (https://patreon.com/jcbeleren). No pressure at all, but you can check it out there along with the rest of my recent writing.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Great

Part 08 is just around the corner and will reveal the twins surprise! I can't wait to hear your feedback on THAT!

What do you think it is? ;)

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Simply amazing...

Thank you so much! Your words inspire me to keep on writing so I can get the next chapter out to you as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this

All 7 chapters have me.it more so engrossed I've read them all in the last 24 hours. I can't wait to find it what the twins surprise is! Thanks for a fun, erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up! That's still great.

You still get it perfectly right, length is perfect. We are glad to see you back to writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Loving this so far, please keep going!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the series. Thank you for having Chance starting to mature mentally. It is a great stroke series, but is now becoming a really nice read to "watch" the characters start to become people instead of just being "cartoon" personalities.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

When will he start to properly looknafterbhisvharem instead of continuing to act like a boy.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

TRANCE, Inc. 06 Previous Part
TRANCE, Inc Series Info