Tranford Tales - Weston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really pleased when Bill and Maisie found her some cock.

I don't mean just sex. Nice men from the builders and contractors on the new site for a date or two or a week or two, but nothing long-term as yet.

But I am a bit cock obsessed, and I got a nice feeling when she was in the bedroom. She deserved it.

Finally, after an unbelievably long time the flat was mine. The brothers had lost, and we had got some costs.

Rajiv drove me home.

"However can I thank you?" I said.

"You could let me sit on your cock," he answered.

It was the most beautiful thing anyone had ever said to me.

He couldn't say it before, because I was a client, but he really fancied me, and I really fancied him.

It was a wonderful bareback fuck, holding onto his cock as I shot my sperms in. Then I was glad to swallow his as he shook with pleasure, the gorgeous male musk in my nose as I did. I think the Indian diet makes a man smell good. And how happy I was later when my own arse got the first treat for years. How I had missed being ridden!

He didn't go home that evening. There were other pleasures.

I cannot stand, so have a seat in the shower. Rajiv impaled himself with his back to me, and I soaped him everywhere I could reach. He stood and I soaped his lovely bum and thighs. Just to feel another man like this was fantastic.

And we just lay in bed, dozed, kissed, fondled, talked a little, dozed and so on. Just the nearness and availability of a man's body.

After that, Rajiv visited his parents every weekend, and I just don't know how we managed to have so much sex. Jeanette was delighted for me, and I was glad she was getting enough.

Things were pretty well perfect.

Until Covid-fucking-19!

CHAPTER 6

Early on the government was making light of it while the medical profession were terrified. One of the residents was a nurse called Sophie who effectively acted as outreach from a medical practice, especially for the medical issues of older and disabled residents and transgender ones. (Sophie had tits and wore dresses, but was called Liz's husband and referred to as 'he' like Mr Patel.) He thought there was a great risk that the virus was transmitted through the air and encouraged Tranford to keep distance and wear masks. Liz was a dressmaker, and she and some others made masks for Tranford, and also for Jeanette's hospice as there was a shortage.

Sophie was proved right when the caretaker of the community centre nearly died of Covid, from being coughed on by a visitor.

So both Jeanette and I stopped fucking, as well as the general social life. I was permanently worried for Jeanette. Supposedly the hospice didn't have Covid patients, but you never knew, and she was travelling on the bus as an essential worker.

I had phone sex with Rajiv (and my hand) which was something.

Politicians said the pandemic would soon be over, which was like any politician's promise.

But the months went on.

One evening when we were watching TV, Jeanette made a proposal.

"You know when you're on the phone with Rajiv, and you masturbate yourself?"

I only did it privately, but it didn't take a genius to work out what was happening. And she was used to looking after men.

"Yes?"

"Wouldn't it be better if someone else did? You'd be looking at your phone and talking to him, but it would be as if he was doing it to you. I'd be glad to help."

"But..." I couldn't think why not, but was stunned by the offer.

"You're sure?" I said.

"Why not? I'm not asking you to fancy me. I'll do it so you don't see me. It's no hardship, and I'm very fond of you, so any time."

"What do you think Rajiv's doing now?" she added.

I rang him.

"Are you alone?" I asked, "because I was just thinking about you."

"I'm nearly always alone," he answered. "What were you thinking?"

"I imagined you put your hand on my crotch and then..."

"Just a minute, I'll have a pee," he interrupted.

A few minutes later he was back. I had my phone in my left hand as usual, with my right hand on my thigh.

"What's happening?" he asked, a little breathless.

"I can feel your hand on my crotch," I said, feeling a hand on my crotch.

"Now you're undoing my zip." My zip was undone, and I heard his.

"You're getting my cock out, and it feels so good." It did feel good.

"Oh, it feels good to me!" Rajiv answered.

It was fantastic. I had my eyes closed quite a lot as Rajiv wanked me, and we told each other how good it was.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I said

"Show me!" he cried.

I was automatically turning the phone when I had enough presence of mind to hesitate and grab my cock, as Jeanette lay down and rolled away. I held the phone as if from his viewpoint, while Jeanette looked on wide-eyed as I gave the final tugs.

When the call had ended, she asked "Was it better?"

"Oh yes! Fucking great! You're an angel!"

"It's a pleasure," she answered. "I mean it. I like cock too. Just so long as you're not thinking about me, we'll be fine."

Something must have shown in my expression.

"You're not being unfaithful. You're doing it with him, and he obviously likes it. And there's not a chance in hell that I'll turn you straight. So really, any time. We'd better plan it better, that's all."

"Now, we'd better get those jeans off and in the wash," she added, wiping my cock with some tissues.

"Just undo your belt and lift yourself up."

As I hesitated, she said "I know you can do it yourself, but I happen to be here and it's no more than helping someone with a coat."

I did as she asked, and she pulled them off. I went to the bathroom for a piss and to wipe myself.

One day he was telling the story.

"I put my lips on your beautiful big black knob, and feel how it fills my mouth."

Lips were there!

Just for a moment I hesitated then let myself into the flow as Rajiv sucked me off, and I came buckets into his mouth.

I opened my eyes to see him with his thumb in his mouth.

"That was good," he said. "I felt like I was there!"

"You were, you were," I said with tears of gratitude in my eyes. For Jeanette.

Afterwards I asked her "How could you?"

"How could I not?" she said. "It was a privilege."

It took me a while to work out what was troubling me, so I told her.

"It feels like I'm being unfaithful to you! You're there, and I'm not thinking of you!"

She paused.

"No, you're being faithful to him. It's just like when you wank yourself, you don't think of your own hand, you think of him. I'm sorry you can't be together, but I pleased I can help a bit."

"You're gay. I understand that. You get turned on by men. It's not me making your cock hard, but I like the result and I like you coming. We both like cocks and there's only one in the house, so let's enjoy it in our different ways."

"I suppose..." I responded. "If you put it like that..."

"Then we're sorted," she said with a little laugh.

I don't fancy her but she's a wonderful woman.

CHAPTER 7

Jeanette made the suggestion that we should do proper phone sex - just sound, like in the olden days. We just saw each other's faces at the beginning. Rajiv agreed, and it worked.

I remember my Grandad saying "The pictures are better on the radio," and thought he was being daft. At last I understood what he meant.

She suggested some storylines. This was a new one.

"I'm lying on my side asleep in the dark," I told Rajiv.

"I slowly awake with a hand stroking my buttcheeks. As I stir, it slides between them, just up and down, and my cock begins to stir."

"Then I feel a finger, oh so gently running between them, going over my hole with such a light touch."

"It is teasing, going round, but gradually starts to press, more and more each time and I begin to open."

"It goes away and I am sorry, but it returns, wet and cool, and begins to work around and in until at last it penetrates me."

"Just a little at first, then gradually more and more, going round to stretch me a little."

"Then there are two fingers, gently beginning to open me and begin fucking me. My cock is really hard in anticipation."

"They pull out, and I know you are teasing me by making me wait, but at last I feel your dear knob seeking its home."

"Then oh!"

The 'oh' was genuine surprise as a cock seemed to push in! She must have had a dildo ready.

"Oh! You're inside at last! You pause and we both enjoy the moment."

I continued as the cock did whatever I described, until it was fucking me fiercely, and Rajiv called "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Nothing happened, of course, but I could feel it in my mind the way he did, and felt that tremendous satisfaction of bringing a man to that point.

It wasn't just the pictures that were better on the radio.

But I hadn't come myself, so described to Rajiv how I felt as he was sucking me off. He said how good it was to feel my sperms in his mouth again.

We were both exhausted.

"That was amazing," I told Jeanette. "How can I thank you?"

"Nothing to do with me, I hope," she said. "Wasn't it all Rajiv?"

"Of course," I answered.

For Christmas, she had a proposal. Instead of using her dildo we looked online and bought one that seemed to me to be about the size and colour of Rajiv's. And she chose a black one that she thought was about the size of mine. I thought it was too big, but it was actually a good match. I sent the black one to Rajiv. Then on our phones we sucked each other's cocks, holding the phone up so it was like the owner's view.

We would also be pushing them into our butts when we talked about being fucked. Except in my case, where the cock worked itself.

I bought her some flowers. She said she didn't want anything else. She was just glad to see us two boys enjoying each other.

Next time I pretended to suck Rajiv's cock, I hoped it was worth it for him because the rubber had an unpleasant taste. The black one was a different rubber so I hoped it was better.

Which gave me an idea.

"Jeanette," I said, "shall I buy the black dildo as a present for you?"

Her face brightened.

"Oh, that would be lovely. I could pretend you fancied me!"

At once her hand flew to cover her mouth.

"Would you like to sit on my cock?" I said.

It took a while to persuade her. I would have to think about Rajiv, of course, and it would be the same as her hand instead of his. There was no reason why she shouldn't enjoy it at the same time.

Of course, it wouldn't be her butt - that was too much to ask.

It was like phone sex without the phone. I had my eyes closed and said what Rajiv was doing, and it happened. His hand then his mouth on my cock got it really hard. Then he sat on my cock.

It was different. Wrong.

I didn't like it.

I disliked it.

I pushed her off, and she went away.

I carried on with my hand, but it wasn't working, I'd just lost it.

I was worried about Jeanette.

As soon as I had cleaned and dressed myself, I went and knocked on her bedroom door, and she said she'd be a minute.

When she came out she was smiling, but I could see she had been crying. It was the worst day of our non-marriage.

We tried to talk about it sensibly.

We tried again without Rajiv. In fact, she made a little story about Bill being bisexual till my cock was aching with lust.

But as soon as that female rump descended and I found myself where a lot of men would like to be, I lost it.

Not only did I not fancy her, she actually turned me off!

I just wasn't bisexual, like they say everyone is really.

I was really upset, because she was so wonderful. She deserved a big black cock being rammed in by an enthusiastic man. But I just couldn't manage it.

We went back to her hand, mouth and the dildo, while I was on the phone to Rajiv. I came every time, but it had lost something in thinking about her disappointment.

I bought her the black dildo, but I don't think she's used it. She offered to let me see what it would feel like in my own butt, but I said no. Fucking yourself is interesting, but the only one I wanted was Rajiv's.

"You love him, don't you?" she said.

"Yes I think I do."

"Well, do remember to tell him, and when this is all over you can move in together near his work. You'd be lucky to get a place like this, of course."

So we continued. I was wanked and sucked and fucked, all thinking of Rajiv, my love. And how Jeanette was the most wonderful caring person in the world.

CHAPTER 8

Finally when the vaccines were in place and things were getting back towards normal, he came to see me (and his parents of course).

He arrived on Friday evening, and we immediately went to bed. t was quite a while before we reappeared and Jeanette served us some dinner.

Oh, to have his wonderful body once again! The shapes, the manliness, the bristles on his chin at the end of the day. It was so different from Jeanette, lovely girl though she was, and so good.

But there was something not quite right.

It was on Sunday as he was going to leave, that I managed it.

"Rajiv, my darling, I love you!"

He was shocked but didn't seem as pleased I had expected.

"Oh, that makes things a bit difficult. I...er...I've been seeing someone else."

"It's not like we're an item, or anything, but we were just stuck in the same building. And you being so far away, and him being gay, you know?"

He smiled weakly.

"I mean, you're the best, and phone sex was nice, but there was no reason I had to stay celibate, was there? I thought maybe I could see you at weekends, and you wouldn't mind if I had a bit of fun during the week. I can stop if you don't like it, but I don't think we should commit to anything just yet, do you? Give it a year or two and maybe..."

"No, it's fine," I said, my heart breaking. "Weekends is fine."

It only took a few weeks to sort myself out. I had been infatuated, not surprising, considering the circumstances. He had rescued me from Monty's dragon brothers, then offered me the sex I had not had for so long. And he was a very attractive, sexy man. But I didn't really love him, and he didn't love me. We lusted for each other, which was fine.

Love was something different.

Like what I felt for Jeanette.

I mean, I loved my Mum and Dad, and I loved Jeanette the same. Not for the sex but for something else. The fact that she didn't turn me on didn't mean I couldn't love her.

I told her exactly that.

"Thank you for telling me," she said. "It's very precious to me, because I love you too."

"It's OK that you don't fancy me, so you should enjoy sex with Rajiv while you have him, and any other boyfriends afterward. And if you find the special man, I will leave and you can be in love together as you should be. Till then, I'm glad to live with you, and do whatever I can for you."

"Will you marry me?" I said.

"Now you're being silly!"

There was no phone sex, but I had really good weekends with Rajiv. He convinced me that his boyfriend was clean, so we could continue bareback. I trusted him, in that way at least.

It was a Wednesday nothing special, getting late.

"Can I try something," Jeanette said. "In the bedroom?"

I went to bed naked as instructed. The light was off, and she came in wearing a T-shirt.

"Now close your eyes, and keep them closed," she said. "I'm going to put a cloth face-mask on you, like in the pandemic."

It felt like one of the homemade ones rather than a surgical one.

"Just wait," she said. "Keep your eyes closed, whatever happens. It's important."

It wasn't a clean one, so I was going to ask about the smell, but she shushed me.

"Imagine burying your face in Rajiv's crotch. All the hair and the maleness. Isn't it delicious?"

It was! It was his smell. My cock was starting to stiffen.

"It's his underpants," she explained. "I stole them. ust think of that beautiful sexy body, while he sucks you to hardness, then you can give him the fuck he so desperately wants!"

In less than a minute my rigid cock was inside her. I knew it was her, but the smell of his sweaty underpants was intoxicating.

I was really turned on, and fucking a woman!

"I love you, Jeanette!" I gasped as I came hard inside her.

She lifted herself off, moved behind me, and I felt her fingers part my cheeks and start to love my hole, until a cock slipped in and began to gently love me. It wasn't a fuck, it was lovemaking and I wasn't thinking of Rajiv at all, just what a wonderful person I had beside me in bed.

I wasn't going to come again immediately, so she slowed down, withdrew, then just put her finger in. Not moving, just inside, a most immensely personal touch.

"I think it's pheromones," she explained. "I think male pheromones turn you on, and they turn me on as well. But my own are ugh! f a boy has given me oral it's absolutely disgusting if he tries to kiss me afterwards. I guess lesbians must like them."

"So I thought maybe you'd fancy me if I smelled male instead of female."

"Rajiv wore his pants all day, then sweated in them driving here, so they must have been really strong. I grabbed them and put them in a bag. This is his T-shirt that he wore on Saturday, to cover my female body."

"What do you think?"

"I think you're the most wonderful person in the world! I love you and want to marry you!"

It seemed to work.

Rajiv and I still have the hots for each other. We all accept it is just pure sex. Most weekends he visits and we sex each other to bits. We also have a dinner with his Mum and Dad.

In between Jeanette and I have all sorts of lovemaking. It's the male smell that turns me on, but I can enjoy the male and female body in their different ways. I really fancy both of them.

He obligingly provides sweated underwear to be collected (washed) next time.

I don't always wear them like a facemask. Round my neck works. And sometimes Jeanette showers and puts on the T-shirt and underpants for half an hour before we get together. She's beautiful in a different way to Rajiv.

That wasn't quite the end of it. Jeanette must have talked.

One day Bill and Maisie came to dinner. As they were about to leave he asked to use the bathroom.

He came out and handed me his underpants, still warm.

"I know you fancied the pants off me, you great pouf!" he said. "So enjoy."

Both Jeanette and I rubbed our faces in it and we fucked. Not lovemaking, just pure lust.

We both admit we fancy Bill.

Another time Maisie just dropped by and gave us a plastic bag with some underpants.

"One of the scaffolders," she said. "Great hairy brute. Delicious. I swapped him a wank for his kecks."

She gave us another gift occasionally from contractors coming onto site that she fancied.

We did marry, in the Community Centre. My parents were pretty surprised.

I don't dislike women. It's just their pheromones don't do it for me. Now we've got that sorted, I don't think about anyone else when we have sex. And she doesn't mind me enjoying Rajiv, now it is clear that she is the only one I love. And the occasional builder, indirectly.

She's wonderful.

After the pandemic and Brexit as things got sorted out, one of the other Tranford residents found me a job. It was in a stores, which was a huge flat area where a wheelchair was a positive advantage. He is a man in a dress, and I'm a disabled ethnic minority, so we tick some boxes for inclusivity for the company.

I'm actually gay, but they probably wouldn't believe it, now I'm married to Jeanette and have a baby on the way.

12