All Comments on 'Tranny Tales Ch. 02'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 8 years agoAuthor
there are different kinds of erotic stories

There are those amusing silly fantasies where a guy or a girl has multiple sex partners every few minutes and the walls and orifices are filled with cum and piss, stuff that probably never happens but is fun to read and get hot over. Then there are real erotic stories that do and did happen and give insight into real life situation of real people brought back to life in a semi fictional mode. These stories are of the latter, these things and people did or do exist and you are invited into their lives to learn, to look and to be present. I hope you enjoy getting inside the moment as much as I did....and do!

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY

PLEASE FAVOR IT

The charactesr in this story were inspired by true events

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet relationships. Michael & Michelle. Hope you resurrect this story with Michael returning to Oceanside deeper into his transformation. Breast surgrey & estrogen therapy. Michael's development of sexual skill sets. They become an item. Eventually travel to San Francisco and enjoy the company of Michelle. This story deserves to be a novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES