Trans Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, she's your own flesh and blood," Malik rebuked him. "Brother, sister, whatever... she's your family!"

"I know, I know," Mike said. "Look bro, I'm at a total loss here; I just don't know how to talk to you. It's not like I don't want to be nice to you, but I can't think of any way I can!"

"Just talk to me like you talk to other girls," Stacy advised, wiping away the tears that luckily didn't fully form.

"Trust me, you don't want that to happen," Mike joked.

"Maybe I do," Stacy smiled, shifting back to her usual flirtatious persona.

"She's coming with us to the party," Ricky said.

"Not dressed like that, she isn't," Mike forbade, looking down to take a good look at his sister's dick... which was as big as his... his brother protector persona striding to the fore.

"It's a beach party," Stacy pointed out.

"Look, I'm beginning to come to grips with having a sister," Mike said, "if I diss you anymore, please point it out, and I'll try to do better. But I'm not ready for all my friends and teammates to know my sister has a dick."

"And it's a big dick," Ricky said, "one to be proud of," staring at it a little too much... which Stacy couldn't help but take pride in noticing. While Malik was checking out her tits, Ricky was checking out her dick full time... and then he was slightly embarrassed he'd said that.

"Jesus, Ricky," Mike said.

"Well, she does," Ricky insisted.

"Great little titties, too," Malik added.

"Whatever," Mike said, glancing down once again at his sister's dick. "Okay, I don't care what you wear, but I don't want anyone except us to get the slightest hint that you have a dick."

"Okay, deal," Stacy agreed. "I was already planning to wear a skirt over my bikini bottoms."

"Good," Mike said. "And please don't do anything to embarrass me."

"I won't," Stacy said. Although she wasn't sure if this conversation had made things better or worse.

An hour later, Stacy had gone with a wild mix. It was sexy, provocative, impractical, and yet so much her. She'd kept the pink bikini top and bottoms on, then added white thigh high stockings, a skirt that ended just above her knees, and a pair of strappy bamboo sandals. The stockings made no sense whatsoever for a beach party, but she wore them anyway... to tease her brother she hoped, and also to stand out amidst all the other assumedly hot girls that would be there.

"Well, that is something," Mike said, when he saw his sister as they got ready to leave.

"You like?" Stacy asked, dying to receive a compliment from her brother.

"I like that your dick is completely hidden," he said, his cock frustratingly hardening as he admired her legs in nylons, and her newly painted pink toenails.

"What do you think of the nylons?" she asked.

"They're hot," Malik said. "But impractical."

"I'm an impractical girl," she said.

"That's an understatement," Mike said, unable not to admire his sister's legs.

Stacy smiled as she watched her brother slyly checking her out.

An hour later, they were at the party. The three guys wasted no time in finding some hot girls to dance with... although they were more like grinding than dancing...while Stacy found no shortage of men checking her out, freshening her drinks, and chatting her up.

Stacy, who wasn't much of a drinker, got tipsy pretty quickly, and she'd already made out with three different guys, when Mike finally caught sight of a guy kissing his brother and squeezing his ass.

Mike wasn't sure if it was his inner big brother coming out, or some unwarranted possessiveness emerging. He couldn't help admiring his bro... okay, sister's amazing body... which frustrated him immensely... but in any case, he found himself storming over there and pulling the guy off of her.

He growled menacingly, "Hey shithead, get your hands off my sister!"

The guy, named Dave, stormed to his feet to confront whomever was pulling him off of this hot bitch. That is until he realized this was Mike Miller, at which point he mellowed instantly, saying, "Hey, sorry man, I didn't even know you had a sister."

"Well, now you do," Mike said.

"My bad, then," Dave said, skulking away... no way was he going to fuck with Mike!

Stacy, who'd only kissed one guy before today, pouted in her tipsy state, "But I was just having fun!"

"Yeah, a little too much fun," Mike said. He then turned around and bellowed loudly, "Hey everyone, listen up! If anyone else touches my sister, you'll have to deal with me. Is that clear?"

"Yeah, got it, Mike," a few guys said, including two who'd already made out with her... unaware of who she was... and now feeling very lucky they'd gotten away with it..

"But Mike," Stacy whined.

"I am not letting anyone take advantage of you while you're in this state," Mike said, taking her hand and leading her away. This would be one of the rare times when he didn't get laid at a party, or at the very least get a blow job. Shit, last weekend he got blow jobs from two coeds, and then had fucked the Mom of the guy hosting the party in the ass, while her husband watched and jerked off.

"What state?" Stacy asked, her dick throbbing from all that kissing and ass caressing.

"You're drunk," Mike said. "And you're acting like a slut."

"I thought you liked sluts," Stacy objected. "I know you bang lots of them."

"That's different," Mike said, although he wasn't sure how it was different, except for the stereotype that a guy who fucks a lot of women is a stud, while a woman who fucks lots of guys is a slut... unfair, but still the way the world worked.

"Different how?" Stacy demanded.

"It just is," Mike sighed, leading her by the hand through the busy house.

Stacy reluctantly followed, frustrated to have to leave, but also feeling a little rush that her brother was protecting her.

Once they were in the car, Stacy started crying.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked, irritated that his brother, now his sister, had unknowingly cock blocked him tonight.

"You called me your sister," Stacy hiccupped through her tears.

"And?" Mike asked, while he glanced down at her nylon-clad legs, which as ridiculous as nylons with a bikini were... it was a fucking hot look.

Stacy wiped tears from her eyes, not even sure why she was crying so much, "Up until now you've just been calling me Steven or bro. But now you're calling me your sister and acknowledging who I am, so I'm touched."

Mike realized he'd definitely been too hard on her; truth was he had no issue with trans people, except when one of them was his sibling, and where's the sense in that? He placed his hand on his sister's leg and gave it a squeeze, I'm sorry, sis. That kind of cruelty is ending right now."

"It is?" Stacy asked, loving the warmth of her brother's hand on her leg.

"Yes, immediately," Mike confirmed, unable to resist stroking his hand up and down ever so slowly, to appreciate the sheer, silky nylon.

"Thank you, bro," Stacy said slightly teasingly.

"That's right, you're welcome to call me 'bro' as much as you like, but I mustn't call you that ever again. And you're welcome, sis," Mike said. Then for reasons he didn't completely understand, he kept his hand on her leg.

"I'm wearing these for you," Stacy said after a lengthy pause, while she enjoyed his hand moving ever so slowly along her nylon-clad leg.

"Wearing what for me?" Mike asked.

"Nylons," Stacy said. "I know you like them, so I've been wearing them everyday for you."

"You do?" Mike asked. "Why?" a little confused.

"I want to look sexy for you," Stacy said cautiously, knowing this was a risky conversation. She grasped her brother's hand and meandered it over her leg ever so slowly.

"Why?" Mike asked.

"Because you were my first crush, and you're still sexy as hell," Stacy said, and she leaned over and kissed his cheek while they idled at a red light.

Mike wasn't sure what to say as the light changed to green and he resumed driving. But then a few seconds later Stacy, suddenly feeling quite sick, gasped, "Hurry! Pull over!"

Mike recognized that urgent tone, and so he quickly pulled over just in time, as Stacy opened the door and puked all over the gutter.

Mike, like a gentleman, got out and used his handkerchief to help clean her face.

Back on the road, Stacy fell asleep, and Mike tried to process everything that had just happened. Why had he put his hand on her leg? And kept it there? Why was he rock hard right now? What did she mean by he was her first crush? These questions and others swirled around in his head as he arrived home, carried his unconscious sister into the house, put her in bed, and just stood there, looking down at her.

She was so pretty.

She looked just like their Mom.

But... she was his sister.

Incest wasn't only wrong, but illegal.

However, she didn't have a womb but a dick, so there was no way he could ever plant a baby inside her...

.....

Stacy woke up the next morning feeling horrible.

Why had she drunk so much?

Then her eyes went wide. Had she really told her brother he was her first crush? Shit! Then she remembered her brother's hand caressing her leg. It had felt so nice. It had felt intimate. And he'd promised not to treat her like 'that brother with those embarrassing tits' anymore.

She showered, and feeling more confidence as she replayed last night, she put on a black bikini top and silky sheer black pantyhose and vamped into the living room... her entire completely shaved cock and balls in view and showcased... not at all concealed... by the hosiery.

"Morning, boys," she said, dramatically taking a full-body stretch in front of the two roommates.

"It's afternoon," Malik pointed out, as he looked up and admired her wearing yet another sexy, revealing outfit... but never before as revealing as this one.

"Jesus," Ricky said, as his eyes went to the hard cock right next to him.

"How you feeling?" Malik asked, also noticing her big dick. He'd seen lots of dicks in his life, countless ones in locker rooms, some hard ones during a few foursomes, and he'd never once given any importance to them... yet there was something about Stacy's dick that intrigued him.

"A little rough," Stacy admitted, as she basked in both Ricky and Malik staring at her cock.

"Well, you look good," Ricky said.

"Sorry for my lack of clothing," Stacy said, "but it's really hot in here."

"Outside it's over a hundred and five already," Malik said.

"That explains it," Stacy said, still standing in front of the two guys... tacitly inviting them to stare at her body... or specifically, at her cock. She'd read lots of erotica, and had found some recurring truisms... the most common one being that many men would suck a cock if it was attached to a woman. She hadn't been able to test that theory yet, but she hoped to do so very, very soon.

"There are pancakes on the kitchen table," Malik offered, unable to avoid staring at this hot girl's big dick.

"Yeah, and your brother is still asleep," Ricky said, not even attempting to conceal his fascination with her dick.

Stacy, wanting to see their reaction to her next tease, reached her hand inside her pantyhose to adjust her hard dick to a vertical position, "Sorry, it was a little stuck down there."

"It'll be stuck all day in that pantyhose," Malik said, wiping some sweat from his forehead as his own dick hardened in response to the surprisingly erotic act... resenting that the air conditioning was currently non-functional.

"When's the air conditioning going to be fixed?" Stacy asked.

"Monday," Ricky said, wanting to adjust his hard-on too, but trying to resist, so it wouldn't become obvious she was making him hard.

"We may all be dead from dehydration by then," Stacy said, still adjusting her dick... now just for show, really.

"Yeah, it's likely nicer outside than in here," Malik said, his cock raging.

"Well, I'm going to take my brother some brunch, and then I think we should all hit the beach," Stacy suggested.

"Sure," Malik agreed.

"Yeah, for sure," Ricky agreed.

Stacy turned and walked away, both guys turning to watch the succulent motions of her very feminine pantyhose-clad ass.

Stacy poured some orange juice, gathered some cutlery, put a couple pancakes and sausages on a plate, poured on some syrup, nuked the plate for a minute and a half, then loaded everything onto a tray and headed into her brother's room with her offering.

She walked in and was pleasantly surprised to see that he slept completely in the buff. And better yet, he'd kicked all his covers to the floor. Fuck, was he a perfect specimen! His cock was completely hard... and she wondered what he was dreaming about. Then after admiring his seven-inch cock (same size as hers) for a while... a couple minutes... she took his nakedness and his hardness as a sign.

Stacy set the breakfast tray on the bedside table, and after a brief hesitation, she just went with it. She said, in a sultry, sexy, voice, an authentic feminine one she'd practiced for long hours to master, "Wakey, wakey. Pancakes and bakey." She also licked her hand until it was nice and wet, then brought it to his hard cock and began slowly stroking it, loving its slippery hardness in her hand,

Mike groggily began emerging from his slumber, summoned from a dream where he was fucking his sister from behind as she begged him to breed her... a recurring dream he'd been having for the past three days... although this one was more raw, intense and realistic than the others.

"Who're you dreaming about, big brother?" Stacy asked, hoping her guess... herself... was right, as she traced her fingers over his cock head. She hadn't ever given a hand job before... but she'd read lots about it... LOTS... and had watched lots of videos.

Mike's eyes went wide as the connection that his sister was in his room and his cock was being stroked coalesced into a single image. Mike, never lacking confidence on the field, the court, or the bedroom, stammered, "W-w-what are you doing, sis?"

Stacy kept her hand moving on his cock as she answered, her voice still dripping with sensuality, "I'm just waking up my big brother so he can enjoy his breakfast, silly."

He'd had many hand jobs in his life, and he wasn't a big fan of them, since women usually stroked too hard, or he was too dry, but his sister was doing something with his cock head while simultaneously stroking his cock that felt really fucking good. He asked, as he leaned up on his elbows, but made no attempt to halt this strange, surprising and incestuous act, "And why are you stroking my cock?"

"Well, it was all hard, and it seemed to be asking for my attention, and I thought you'd find this a pleasant way to greet your day," Stacy answered, rolling her finger over his cock head, and now feeling just a bit of slippery pre-cum. "Plus, this is my way of saying thank you for looking out for me last night, although I wasn't ever in any real danger."

Mike moaned softly from his sister's magical fingers as he answered, enjoying his sister's hand job way too much, "Well, it looked to me like you were in trouble."

"Well, let's not argue about it. Whether I was or not, I appreciate it, big brother," she said. "It's nice to know I have someone looking out for me."

"From now on, you always will, whenever I'm around," Mike said, not sure he could maintain his side of this conversation, since the pleasure she was administering was really consuming him.

"Now stop talking, and let your baby sister thank you for being my sweet protector," Stacy said, pondering the idea of lowering her head and sucking her brother's cock... yet resisting the temptation, since she didn't want to do anything that might disrupt this lovely interlude.

So Stacy kept stroking his big fat cock, seeing more pre-cum oozing out of his cock head, while Mike obediently closed his eyes and allowed his sister to continue jerking him off. He knew it was wrong... he knew he should stop her... but he didn't... and he couldn't... it just felt too good.

In less than a minute, which was unusual for Mike, even in the morning, he was about to burst. "Oh God, Stacy, you're gonna make me come!"

Stacy was dying to see her brother's cock erupt, and she purred again in a sensual voice that sounded like a phone sex operator, "Then let it out, big brother. Give me that big creamy load all over my face."

Mike just allowed the inevitable to occur while his sister jerked him, and he grunted, and his first rope shot straight up into the air, hitting Stacy on her forehead. The second rope shot up and fell back down onto her hand, before the rest oozed out, also all over her hand.

"What a lovely big load, big brother," Stacy purred, feeling a major rush and almost an orgasm as her own cock twitched in her pantyhose... surprised by how warm his cum felt on her forehead and hand.

"Jesus," Mike gasped weakly, as he kept coming from the most intense hand job he'd ever experienced.

"Yummy! Breakfast!" Stacy crooned, as she carried a massive load of cum between her thumb and forefinger to her mouth.

Mike opened his eyes to see his sister eating his cum. Shit, that's really hot, he thought to himself... he always considered any girls who swallowed or took facials hot... but Stacy eating her own brother's cum from her hand was deliciously wicked!

Stacy licked cum off her fingers and hand until there was none left except for that initial massive shot to her forehead, and said, "Thanks for the creamy load, big brother. Now eat your breakfast, and then meet us outside on the beach."

"Yeah, okay," Mike said in a bit of a daze, his orgasmic pleasure fading as he processed with mixed feelings what he'd just allowed to happen.

"Hurry, big brother," she said, as he just then saw she was in pantyhose, and he could clearly see her hard cock through it.

"Okay," he repeated, as he sat up and watched her saunter away... her ass in that pantyhose so fucking sexy... as he shook his head.

Stacy, feeling a strong rush of adrenaline, strolled back into the living room and asked, the guys now sitting right next to each other, playing Call of Duty, "Why aren't you guys ready for the beach yet?"

"Right away," Malik said, shooting someone dead. He didn't want to get an obvious hard-on in front of these two, so he kept staring at the screen.

Ricky looked up to see her cock was just a few feet from him, and now it was even harder than before. This led to him being killed... but he didn't care about that. He was powerless to break his stare away from that cock.

Malik continued staring at the screen, but it wasn't easy.

"Well, I'm going to go change right now, and I expect to see you two out there real soon," Stacy ordered, and she adjusted her dick again while Ricky continued to stare.

"Okay, sure," Ricky said mindlessly.

Malik finally just gave up, looked at her, and saw a big gob of cum on Stacy's forehead. Amazed, he asked, "Is that cum on your forehead?"

"Is it?" Stacy asked feigning surprise, and she brought a finger to her forehead several times to scoop up the cum and slurp it into her mouth, "I guess it was. Yum!"

"Shit," Ricky gasped, staring at the nasty act, and thinking the same thing Malik was thinking, Was that Mike's cum?

"Is it gone now?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah," Malik answered... stunned.

"Jesus, this pantyhose really was a mistake," she complained theatrically, and then she pulled them off and tossed them at the boys... her hard, unrestrained cock now pointing directly at them.

"Whose cum was that?" Ricky asked, even though it could only be one person's... except that wouldn't be at all realistic.

"I have no idea," she said with a cunning smile revealing she knew exactly whose it was. Then, deciding to use her cock to tease the two boys even more, she stepped close, leaned way down to reach between them, and retrieved the pantyhose she'd just tossed to them.