Trans Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," Malik said, his receiving 'only' a hand job driving him nuts.

"You want my sister to blow you right here in front of me?" Mike demanded in an angry voice.

Malik, realizing he might have misread the situation, began to apologize. "Mike, I'm sorry, I thought...."

"I'm kidding, man," Mike laughed, "enjoy yourself, I know Stacy will," as his sister spat one cock out of her mouth and gobbled down the next one.

"You asshoooooole," Malik moaned, as Stacy wrapped her soft lips around his dick.

"And Ricky likes taking it in the ass," Mike joked.

"Fuck you," Ricky shot back.

"Oh, but it'll be me fucking you," Mike countered confidently, which made Ricky blush.

"I'll be on hand to watch that," Stacy added, briefly stopping sucking her first black dick... which at six inches was impressive, but not a monster like they had in porn.

"Oh, I have plans for you too," Mike said, as his sister kept stroking his cock.

"Mmmmmm," Stacy moaned, as she bobbed on Malik's dick... her free hand stroking her own throbbing cock.

"Suck my dick Ricky, it's obvious you want to," Mike ordered.

"You sure you don't mind?" Ricky asked, having been pondering just dropping in front of Mike and offering to suck his dick... being outed had been embarrassing, but it was also liberating.

"Yeah, go right ahead," Mike said.

"Okay, thanks," Ricky said, trying to act casual, even though he was dying to get another dick in his mouth.

"Oh fuck, Stacy, I can't believe you've never done this before," Malik groaned, his balls already about to burst.

"She's always tried to be the very best at whatever she does," Mike said, his sister's fingers feeling really good, rolling over his cock head.

"This is so fucking good," Malik said, as he grabbed her head with both hands and began face fucking her... his almost six-inch dick going balls deep into her mouth, over and over.

"Mmmmmmm," Stacy moaned as Malik face fucked her... his balls actually bouncing off her chin.

"Get ready, slut," Malik grunted, getting nastier and more verbal whenever he was about to bust a nut.

Stacy eagerly awaited the warm load about to explode into her mouth... which it did a few balls-bouncing-against-her-chin thrusts later.

"Swallow it all down, bitch," Malik ordered, as he shot his load down her throat

She was surprised that his barking orders at her and his name calling turned her on, and just as she felt someone's lips wrapping around her own cock, she swallowed her second straight load.

"My turn," Mike said, dying to feel his sister's lips wrapped around his cock again.

Malik pulled out, and Stacy looked down to see Ricky lying on his side and bobbing slowly on her cock, while her brother was offering his cock to her.

"Do you want your baby sister to suck your cock again, big brother?" Stacy asked in the nastiest tone ever.

"Fuck, you really are a slut," Mike said approvingly, as he slid his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Stacy moaned as she began bobbing on his cock... and unlike the last time when she'd bobbed on her brother's cock slowly, this time she bobbed like she'd seen in lots of porn films... with hungry, intense lust.

"Oh yeah, suck it, sis," Mike groaned, watching his sister really going to town on his cock, his load quickly warming up.

"So hot," Malik said, watching that incestuous act again.

It wasn't easy, but Ricky eventually got into a decent rhythm, sucking her hard cock.

"Do you want my load, sis?" Mike asked, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

"Oh yes, big brother, shoot me that big load," Stacy answered, as her brother plunged the top half of his dick furiously into her mouth, while jacking the lower half like crazy.

"You want my load all over your face?" Mike growled

"Oh yes, that sounds perfect! Give me your load that way," Stacy agreed, dying to feel a full load all over her face.

"Yeah, come on her face," Malik chipped in, enjoying his current role as a voyeur.

"Oh fuck, get ready, babe," Mike warned.

Stacy opened her mouth and watched until the very last moment before closing her eyes, and a massive wad splatted onto her on the forehead, then another shot onto her nose, and then some more dribbled into her open mouth.

"Oh fuck," Mike grunted, watching his massive load splatter all over his sister's face.

Stacy, her own orgasm close, pulled out of Ricky's mouth, stood up and ordered, "Come here and finish me off."

Ricky quickly got up from the warm sand, got onto his knees, and took his favourite big, hard cock back into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck it," Stacy moaned, "suck it good," in awe of how good a blow job could feel, and hoping she too had been making her guys feel this good.

"Who would have thought we'd ever see anything like this?" Malik asked.

"Yeah," was all Mike said, feeling sudden guilt because instead of protecting his sister, he'd just assisted his buddies in taking advantage of her.

"Oh yeah, suck it, suck it, suck iiiit," Stacy moaned loudly, as she came, depositing her entire load in Ricky's mouth.

Ricky hungrily swallowed down every drop of the warm, creamy seed.

Spent, Stacy pulled out half a minute later.

Malik said, "We're going to get heat stroke out here."

"Yeah, let's go inside," Mike agreed.

"Can we go shopping?" Stacy asked.

"We can if the stores have air conditioning," Mike said.

"Yay, air conditioning!" Stacy cheered, hugging her brother, her naked little breasts pressing against his naked hard chest.

They went inside... they all showered... and Mike took Stacy, dressed in just a sundress and sandals, to the mall.

Two hours later, Stacy had three new bikinis, two dresses, and a couple of t-shirts and skirts. She then asked, as they were walking past a lingerie store, "Want to help me pick out something sexy for tonight?"

"Why? What's happening tonight?" Mike asked, having been going through a wide range of emotions after everything he'd allowed to happen today. He was the big brother. He was supposed to protect her. He hadn't done that. Yet in his defense, in addition to her being so hot... and looking just like their sexy Mom... she was just so sexually free. He was certain that if he apologized for taking advantage of her, she'd just look bewildered and say something like, "Huh?"

She turned towards him, stepped in front of him and said, with her lips two inches from his ear, "I hope I'll be giving my virginity to my special someone."

"Stacy, I'm not sure we should keep doing this," Mike said, even though the offer he was receiving was a dream come true.

"If you don't take it, I'll have to give it to someone else, and that'll be very disappointing, since whoever it is won't be you," Stacy pointed out, leaning forward and kissing him softly on the lips.

"But I'm your brother, and I'm supposed to protect you," he said, surprised by how soft her lips were.

"That's exactly what you've been doing... especially today," Stacy said.

"Huh? How?"

"You've been allowing me to explore my sexuality in safe places," she said. "With the man I love and his trusted friends."

Mike felt his face flush with heat.

"I really do want you to be my first, Mike," Stacy said softly.

"Why me?"

"Well, for one thing, I love you," Stacy said. Then smiled, "And two, you're hot; and three, you have an amazing dick." She then slyly squeezed her brother's dick through his shorts.

"Jesus," Mike moaned, flattered by her words, and once again feeling crazy horny.

"So, do you want to help me pick a sexy outfit you'd like to see me wearing tonight?" Stacy asked again, giving her brother's hard dick another squeeze.

"I'd better, or who knows what you might choose," Mike said, and she took his hand and led him into the lingerie shop.

"You pick them, and I'll try them on," Stacy said.

"Really?" Mike asked.

"Just think of me as your living, breathing, X-Rated Barbie Doll," she said, doing a twirl, which considering she was commando and had an extremely oversized clit, allowed her dress to float up a little too much.

"Well, first I want to see you try out a few pairs of stockings," he said.

"Mmmmmm, is stockings your only fetish?" Stacy asked as they entered the hosiery section.

"No, I have a few," he said, thinking of his Mom.

"Then I look forward to learning about all of them," she smiled, again sneakily squeezing his dick.

"Given your apparent enthusiasm for everything, we might actually try them all," he said, selecting a few different shades of stockings. "Now we'll need a garter-belt or something."

"I've never worn a garter-belt," Stacy said.

"Then that changes now," Mike said.

"Yes, big brother," Stacy purred, totally turned on because it was really starting to look like she'd be losing her virginity to her brother tonight.

A woman in her forties came over and asked, "Is there anything I can help you two with?"

"My sister needs a sexy garter-belt for some of these stockings," Mike said.

"Your sister?" The woman asked. She'd seen a lot of things in her years of selling lingerie... but a brother helping his sister select her lingerie was a new one.

"Yes, we're very close," Stacy said, leaning in and kissing his lips.

"Oh!" she said, shocked.

"We want the sexiest garter-belt you have," Mike said.

A little rattled, but sensing she could make a good commission with these two perverts, she asked, "Do you specifically want a garter-belt, or would you also like to see some really sexy lingerie that will showcase her body, and will also have clasps for attaching the stockings?"

"Possibly. Show us," Mike said.

"Follow me," she said. She led them to the lingerie section and picked out three outfits. "Let's have you try on these three."

"Sure," Stacy said, excited to try on lingerie, and to do it in front of her brother.

"Then please follow me again," the saleswoman instructed, leading the two to a changing room. The saleswoman hung up all three pieces on three hooks and said, "Have fun."

"Oh, we will," Stacy said, looking at the three very different pieces, but which all seemed sexy as fuck. "I'll be right out," she said, winking at her brother before closing the fragile door.

The saleswoman walked away, and Mike adjusted his dick.

Stacy removed the only garment she was wearing... the sundress... and checked out a black mesh, somewhat see-through-looking dress. She examined the tag: it was called a 'halter garter dress'. She slipped it on and saw the clasps. She called out, "I need the black stockings."

"I've got them right here," Mike said, walking up to the door.

Stacy opened it just enough to stick her hand out.

"Can't I see?" Mike asked,

"Not until I can show you the full ensemble," Stacy said as Mike placed the package in her hand.

"Fine," Mike said.

"Don't worry, it'll be worth the wait," Stacy promised.

She closed the door, put on the sheer stockings and clasped each to the dress... and because of her inexperience, the back two were a bit of a challenge. She looked into the mirror. This was indeed hot... although she assumed there were supposed to be panties of some sort to go with it to conceal a girl's pussy, or in her case, her dick, which was currently hard and proud.

She shrugged and opened the door... if someone saw her dick pointing straight out, she didn't care.

She walked over to Mike and asked, doing a quick, sexy spin, "What do you think, sweetheart?"

"Very nice," Mike said, unabashedly admiring his sister. Although he loved seeing a naked woman, for some reason lingerie and stockings were even sexier... and the rare time he fucked a girl wearing lingerie or stockings, he never took them off... or if she was wearing pantyhose, he ripped away the crotch and kept the rest on. Thankfully, his current sort of girlfriend Beth... they weren't really exclusive or anything... was a cheerleader, and she wore pantyhose with her uniform, and she didn't find his nylon fetish creepy, like some prior girlfriends had... which is why he seldom dated women... he just fucked them.

"You think?" Stacy asked, knowing she looked hot in this outfit.

The saleswoman walked in and started to ask, before being suddenly shocked by seeing the big dick on the pretty girl, "How does that fiiiiit?"

"Really good, don't you think?" Stacy chirped.

"Uh, yeah, very good," the woman said. This petite girl's dick was a good three inches longer than her husband's.

"Sorry, I don't usually wear underwear," Stacy said. "I hope that's all right."

"Oh, it's fine," the woman said, staring a little too much at the surprise dick.

"Doesn't she have a great dick?" Mike asked, never one to ignore any elephants in the room.

"It's very nice," the woman said, rattled for perhaps the first time in over a decade... the previous time being when she walked into a change room to find a woman in her sixties being eaten by one of her college employees, while another woman in her sixties fingered the coed's asshole. They invited her to join them, but she was speechless, and after an interminable moment while she tried to find something... anything... to say, she had to simply turn and walk away. So at least this time she was managing to keep up her end of the conversation and could even admit... if only to herself... that this pretty girl's dick... especially nice and hard like it was... really did look very nice on her.

"Thank you," Stacy said, stroking it briefly. "I'll try on number the second one, and I'll need the red nylons."

"Here you go," Mike said.

"Thanks, big brother," she said, taking the package and kissing his lips again.

As Stacy headed back into a changing room, Mike repeated, "We are close."

"So I can see," the saleswoman said, shaking her head in bewilderment. "If you need me for anything else, please let me know."

"Are you married?" Mike asked abruptly, halting her in her tracks.

"Yes sir," she answered, surprised by the question asked by this very good looking young man. She used to get hit on fairly often while working here, but fifty extra pounds during COVID had led to those flattering moments coming to an end.

"Happily married?" Mike asked, turning on his usual charm. He liked MILFs. He especially liked bigger MILFs... there was something about how eager they often were for young dick. He added in a suave tone, "Sexually?"

"Yes sir," she answered, but following a brief hesitation... his sexy tone and the question rattling her... her pussy was tingling, and it was even leaking a bit into her panties.

"So you're not, then," he said.

"Why would you say that?" she asked, even though she definitely wasn't happy with her sex life. She couldn't remember the last time she and Hank had fucked, it had been years since he'd gone down on her, and usually their only sex was just the blow job that he still expected regularly ... although even that had become less regular. She assumed it was her extra weight. Being Latina, she'd always been a little thick, but the recent weight had all accumulated in her tits and ass.

"Your hesitation," Mike answered.

"I was surprised by the question," she answered.

"Fair enough," Mike nodded. "But the sorrow in your eyes is speaking volumes."

"Fine, it's been a while," she said, frustrated by his correct assumptions, annoyed by her inattentive husband, and confused by the wetness in her panties.

"And the look in your eyes when you saw my sister's cock, after the original shock wore off, also told a tale," Mike continued, playing puppet master for a potential threesome with his sister.

"Who wouldn't be surprised?" she asked.

"Oh, I was surprised the first time I saw it too," Mike said, "but then you kept staring at it nonstop."

"How couldn't I?" she asked. "It was right out in the open, and pointing straight at me."

"I take it that my sister's dick is a lot larger than your husband's," Mike said.

"I plead the Fifth," she said, trying not to throw Hank under the bus, while actually pretty much answering the question.

"I'll take that as a yes," Mike said. "I also assume he's a lot smaller, and he likely doesn't pay attention to you at all anymore." Sadly, Mike had seen this tragedy playing out many times. He'd fucked many married women... and they'd been available almost always because the husband wasn't doing what he should be doing. For example, his father had always fucked his Mom good; he'd heard them through the vents whenever he was home, and she'd almost always been bright and chipper back when Dad was alive.

"I need to go help some other customers," she said, Mike's observations hitting way too close to home.

Timing being everything, Stacy sauntered out in an all red negligee, with garters attaching the red stockings, which had black seams up the back.

"How does this one look?" Stacy asked, oblivious to the conversation and tension she'd just stepped into.

"How do you think she looks?" Mike asked.

"Red is a very flattering colour on you, Miss," she responded, admiring her amazing slender body... as well as the seven-inch cock, which was still hard, and was still constantly pointing at her... like a lighthouse beckoning a wayward ship to shore.

"Thank you so much, you're so sweet," Stacy said, stepping forward and hugging the plump stranger... her cock resting against her leg.

"You're welcome," she responded, feeling the hard cock flinch against her leg.

"Do you have an office in the back?" Mike asked.

"Yes, why?" she asked, and then realized her slip.

"Take us to it," Mike instructed firmly.

"I only have one other employee working right now," the saleswoman said, once again looking down at the girl's cock.

"So you're in charge. That's good. Then tell your subordinate you're interviewing someone for a position, and to leave you alone," Mike ordered.

"I really don't know," she prevaricated, her pussy burning and the temptation growing.

"If your answer was no, you would have said so already," Mike said, having navigated past this nervous hesitation many times. She hadn't openly broken yet, but in truth she already had, and she just didn't know it yet. Taking firm control, he said, "Go do it now. We don't have a lot of time."

Stacy watched in awe of her brother at work. Was he trying to fuck this sweet woman? And if he did, what would she be doing? Participating in some fashion, or just watching?

"Okay, give me a minute," she said, not able to believe she was about to do something so scandalous. She spoke with her employee, who was oblivious, and headed back to where Stacy was holding her third outfit in her hand, and her dick was still hard, inviting, and fully displayed. "Follow me."

Mike told Stacy, "Follow us."

Stacy reached in and grabbed her sundress, the black outfit and stockings, and the yet to be tried on white outfit, and hurried to catch up with her brother... excited at what might be about to transpire.

The manager opened her office door, and Mike and Stacy, her dick still hard and in the open, followed her inside. Once all three of them were inside, she closed the door and locked it.

Mike said, "And here we all are. Now go ahead and suck my sister."

"Pardon?" she gasped, even though she'd heard what he said.

"We both know you want that dick in your mouth," Mike said. "So do it, but get down on all fours. It's obvious that you also need a dick showing that neglected pussy of yours a good time."

"I'm not sure about this," she said, even while she watched the guy pull down his shorts to reveal an almost identical dick to his sister's, in both length and girth.

"What's your name?" Mike asked.

"Miranda."

"Nice name," Mike said, as he began stroking his cock. Unlike his sister's, it wasn't hard yet, but it was quickly getting there.

"Thanks," Miranda said, appreciating the rare (these days) compliment.