Trans Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Malik moaned, his ass burning, but in a strange way that also created pleasure sensations that zapped directly to his dick.

"Such a tight ass," Mike said.

"I wish I could see what's happening," Ricky said.

"Bad luck, you're still bottom bitch," Malik said, even though he was the one being ass fucked right now.

"I agree," Mike said.

"Do you like my brother's dick in your ass, Malik?" Stacy asked, watching as best as she could.

"Truly? I don't know," Malik said, which wasn't the manly answer. It should have been 'hell no'... but that would be a lie... since his pleasure was beginning to rise, and the burn beginning to fade. "Ask me again in a few minutes."

"Oh yeah, he loves my dick in his ass," Mike bragged, as he began fucking him faster.

"Oh God, Mike," Malik moaned, as each powerful thrust sent pleasure to his dick, which was still inside Stacy's pussy.

"Give it to him, Mike," Stacy cheered, loving the look on Malik's face... best described as confused pleasure.

"Yeah, really fuck me, Mike," Malik agreed, now really getting into the ass fucking.

"Oh yeah? You like it now, Malik?" Mike asked, fucking him harder.

"Yes, fuck yes," Malik admitted, hating how much he was loving it.

"Tell me, then," Mike said, stopping deep inside him.

"Fuck, Mike," Malik moaned, totally frustrated that he'd stopped... but not wanting to admit it too openly.

"Say it," Mike said, followed by three quick, deep thrusts.

"Fuck, I love your dick in my ass," Malik admitted... the shame fading, as the desire to get fucked some more consumed him.

"Okay, now that that's settled, then let's all fuck!" Stacy dictated.

"Yes, let's," Mike agreed. "On three."

"Yes, three," Stacy agreed.

"One two, three," Mike counted, and then he, Malik and Stacy all began backing up and surging forward.

It didn't take long... a dozen strokes... give or take... before all three fuckers were smoothly fucking the pussy or the ass in front of them.

"Oh yes," Ricky moaned, as all seven inches were again fucking his ass.

"Jesus," Malik moaned, as he felt pleasure coming from both sides, in a way he'd never imagined.

"Faster," Stacy demanded as she fucked and got fucked... another orgasm rising inside her.

"Yes, faster," Malik agreed, as all he wanted was to hammer Stacy and to be hammered from behind.

"Oh yeah," Mike groaned, loving this wild sex act.

And for two... perhaps three minutes... the sandwich train ran smoothly.

Stacy fucked Ricky.

Malik fucked Stacy.

Mike fucked Malik.

Malik came first... the dick pounding his prostate stimulating him in a unique way... and he grunted and came inside Stacy.

"Oh yes, fill me up," Stacy moaned, as the evening's second load in her ass triggered her own orgasm a few strokes later.

"Fuuuuuck," Ricky moaned, as he felt his ass filling with cum.

"Want to get bred, Malik?" Mike asked, still fucking him while the middle two fuckers came.

"Yeah, breed him, Mike, breed the slut," Stacy cheered him on.

Malik was surprised to be called a slut, but he responded like one anyway, "Yes Mike, go ahead and breed my ass, give me that load!"

Mike kept pounding him from behind until he was finally ready to come, and he announced, "Here it comes."

"Yes, fill his asshole," Stacy urged, as she kept fucking Ricky... pumping her cum as deep as she could into his ass.

"Yes, unload inside me," Malik pleaded, just as he felt the warm load filling his bowels... making his cock twitch, even though he himself had just come.

"Fuck," Mike grunted.

"Oh fuck, I need to come so bad," Ricky groaned, so fucking close.

Once Mike was spent, he pulled out; Malik pulled out of Stacy, each of the latter two with cum leaking out of their holes... as Stacy pushed Ricky onto his side... and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Ricky groaned, and he came in Stacy's mouth in just a few seconds.

Stacy swallowed the load as she bobbed hungrily on his cock, most recently inside her ass.

All four ended up lying in the sand or on the blanket... recovering from their respective orgasms.

Stacy said, "I can't believe I finally lost all my virginities."

"I can't believe Mike ass fucked me... and I liked it," Malik said, his ass feeling so weird, now it was empty, except for the cum leaking out of it.

"Get used to it," Mike said. "All three of you sluts are now freeuse for me."

"Wait a minute! But you're not freeuse for us?" Malik asked.

"Nope," Mike affirmed. "I'm not a bottom."

"I'm not either," Malik said.

"Then why did you let me fuck you?" Mike asked.

"I didn't let you," Malik said.

"You could have stopped me," Mike said.

"Yeah, you easily could have," Stacy agreed. "Mike's one of your best friends, he's not a rapist."

That shut Malik up.

"But I'm not convinced that Mike won't be taking my dick some day soon," Stacy added.

"You think I will, do you?" Mike asked, thinking that if he did ever take it in the asshole, it would definitely be Stacy's dick.

"Maybe, maybe not" she shrugged.

"Yeah, I agree. Maybe, maybe not," he shrugged back; then he stood up and pulled her to her feet.

"Well, I'm exhausted," Stacy said.

"Me too," Ricky said.

"Yeah," Malik agreed, and they all headed back into the house.

.....

The next morning, Stacy donned a topless maid's outfit and black stockings (the outfit she'd bought at the adult store yesterday), and she ordered her guys to strip down. She then made them breakfast, and while they ate, she sucked each of their cocks under the table... two minutes each at first... and then rotating every five minutes.

Malik then helped her out from under the table, face fucked her briefly, and sprayed his load all over her face.

Ricky followed, coating her face with a second load.

Mike lifted his sister up, seated her on top of the table, spread her legs, and slid inside his cum-coated sister.

"Suck on my tits, boys," Stacy demanded, as her brother fucked her, and her dick stood up at full attention.

Malik and Ricky took her nipples into their mouths, and the pleasure consumed her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, big brother," Stacy moaned, her cock throbbing.

"You love my cock inside your pussy, don't you, sister slut?" Mike asked, his hands on her nylon-clad ankles.

"I fucking love your dick inside my pussy," Stacy declared, knowing she was going to come soon.

"Oh yeah, this is my pussy," Mike declared as he pounded his sister.

"Not exclusively, but yeah, right now it is. So fuck me Mike, fill my pussy with your load," Stacy begged, her orgasm close.

"Oh yeah, fuck, get ready, sis," Mike cried out, really giving her a good fucking.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes," Stacy babbled, and as Mike grunted and spewed his load deep inside her pussy, her cock exploded, and her cum went straight up into the air like a missile.

As her body quaked... another earth-shattering orgasm cascading through her... her eyes went wide when she heard a voice, a voice she recognized too well, shouting, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Stacy gasped as she saw her Mom... she was half naked... with gobs of her roommates' cum on her face... as Mike turned around with his cock waving in the air, and the two siblings shouted in unison, "Mom!"

THE END