Trans Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky's eyes went wide, as that amazing cock suddenly was just a couple inches away from his hungry mouth.

Malik too couldn't keep from staring at the dick almost right in front of him.

Stacy remained in place for several moments, staring with pleasure at the two guys staring at her cock, before she stood up and turned, her hard cock smacking Ricky right in the face. "Oops, sorry."

"It's okay," Ricky said, wishing his mouth had been open.

"This dong seems to have a mind of its own," Stacy said, as she stood before them, slowly stroking her cock.

"They always do," Malik said, watching her stoke her dick.

"Did you guys get laid last night?" Stacy asked... feeling really horny.

"I did, but he didn't," Malik answered.

Ricky was speechless, and completely fixated on the cock directly in front of him.

"I didn't either," Stacy sighed, as she kept slowly stroking her cock... aimed directly at Ricky, who she knew was completely mesmerized by it.

"That was Mike's fault," Malik said, bewildered by this entire situation. Did Stacy just blow her brother? Or fuck him? Give him a hand job? Now he couldn't stop watching her stroke her dick.

"Yeah, he was protecting his little sister," Stacy said, then adding the revelation, "keeping me a virgin for a little while longer."

"You're still a virgin?" Malik blurted out.

"Yes, I still am. Both giving and receiving," Stacy answered, and she could feel her balls boiling, excited about the idea of coming on Ricky's face.

"Well, that's a rarity," Malik said.

"Such a big cock," Ricky muttered mindlessly, which had nothing to do with the conversation.

"Do you like my cock, Ricky?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, it's amazing," Ricky answered, forgetting that one of his two best friends was sitting right beside him... and that the cock was attached to the sister of his other best friend... because all he could think about was the cock.

"What do you think?" Stacy asked, turning her presentation towards Malik. "Except I understand that you brothers call it a dick instead of a cock, is that right?"

"That's right, and it's an impressive dick," Malik said, although more matter of factly than Ricky's trance-like, lustful response.

"Thanks," Stacy said. "I hope you two don't mind, but jerking off my brother and eating his cum got me really horny, so I need to come real soon."

"You jerked off Mike?" Malik asked, even though it was obvious she had.

"Well, he was naked, hard, and his cock was just begging for my attention," Stacy said, turning her cock back towards Ricky.

Ricky couldn't resist anymore. He pounced forward and seized her cock in his mouth, "Oh Ricky," Stacy moaned. "How lovely!"

"Jesus," Malik gasped, shocked to see his buddy with a cock in his mouth, but also oddly feeling a bit jealous. For the first time ever, he wondered what it would be like to suck a cock.

"Oh yeah, Ricky, suck my dick just like that," Stacy moaned, as she watched him bobbing.

Ricky's hunger took over as he bobbed like a cock hungry slut, wanting that big dick deep inside his mouth, and that girl's load gliding down his throat.

After a few seconds, noticing Malik watching intently, she pulled out of Ricky's mouth and asked, "Would you like to suck me too?"

"What?" Malik asked, her cock now just two inches away from his mouth.

"Go ahead, I know you want to," Stacy said, stroking her cock.

"Fuck, then why not?" Malik agreed after just a brief hesitation; and he leaned forward and took her cock in his mouth... just going for it.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock... sorry, my dick," Stacy groaned, as she watched him tentatively begin sucking. And although she wasn't into racial play or anything, and she wasn't about to start calling anyone names, it was kind of hot to see a black man sucking her white dick.

To Malik, it felt weird to have any cock in his mouth, but in this case oddly natural. And her having nice tits and a soft, feminine shape to her face and body, certainly didn't hurt. He slowly bobbed for a few seconds, his head now clouded with lust.

Stacy enjoyed the blow job for a minute or so... Does this mean I'm blacked now? (I had seen a few episodes of that porn site and saw some amazing black cocks)... before she pulled out, her balls about to burst, and she immediately spewed her first load of the day onto Malik's surprised face... before turning back to Ricky, who instantly leaned forward so rope number two spurted up his right nostril before he took the girl's cock as far as possible into his mouth and swallowed the rest of her salty, sweet load.

"Jesus," Mike said, having entered the room just in time to witness his sister pull out of Malik's mouth and shoot her jism all over his two friends' faces.

"Hey, big brother, I'm just spending some quality time with our hot friends," she said brightly, as Ricky swallowed every drop of her cum.

"So I see," Mike said in an odd tone, having shared more than one woman with his two roommates. Once they'd triple teamed a Mom and daughter.

"Sorry man, it just happened," Malik said, mortified by what he'd done, and that it was with Mike's sister, and that it was a little too gay.

Ricky, finally emerging from his lust-filled cock-hungry coma, realized Mike had entered the room. He backed off of the cock and said, "I'm so sorry Mike, I just couldn't resist."

"I'm not sorry at all," Stacy said. "These dudes just gave me my first blow job!"

"Shit," Malik said.

"Hey, she's an adult, so if she wants you two to suck her dick, then so be it," Mike said, not actually sure what he was feeling, "I'm going down to the beach."

He walked out the door, his cock hard again, and Stacy said, "Thanks boys, you two are great cock suckers... or a dick sucker, as the case may be." She bent down, kissed Ricky and then Malik, and sauntered away, completely naked except for her bikini top.

Ricky and Malik looked at each other but didn't say anything. Both were stunned by what they'd just done....

Stacy put on her matching bikini bottoms and headed to the beach. She loved that theirs was a completely secluded location, where it didn't matter how obvious her dick was... while at other times she preferred to go to a public beach to show off the rest of her body.

Mike was doing weights... they had their own small weights area... and fuck, did he have muscles.

Stacy placed a towel on the warm sand and sat down on it. She lathered herself with suntan lotion on her legs, stomach and arms before she called out, "Mike, can you please come and put suntan lotion on my back?"

After the hand job, then watching his sister get blown by his two best friends, Mike didn't know what to say to her. He summoned some courage, took a deep breath, and walked over, as she rolled onto her front.

Stacy, feeling wicked and completely brazen after giving her first hand job and receiving her first blow job, tugged the strings of both her bikini top and bottoms, and pulled them completely off just as her brother arrived. She tossed them aside.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked, suddenly staring at the completely naked backside of his sister.

"I don't want any tan lines," Stacy said, as she grabbed the lotion, and rolled onto her side to display her breasts to her brother for the first time. "Here."

"So you've just gotten your first blow job. Have you given many of them?" Mike asked as he accepted the lotion.

"Not any of them yet," Stacy said, looking directly at her brother's crotch and seeing the shape of his hard cock through his trunks.

"And are you still a virgin?" he asked as he stared at his sister's round, bare breasts and hard nipples.

"Yes," Stacy answered, then repeated her earlier words, this time for her brother's ears, "both giving and receiving."

"I see," he said, as she rolled back onto her stomach and he knelt beside her.

"Actually, I've been saving myself for the right man," Stacy said, trying to hint without being completely obvious.

"That sounds like a good idea," Mike said, as he spread the lotion onto his hands, wondering if she was hinting she'd been saving herself for him.

"I don't know if I can last a lot longer," Stacy said, no longer being overly vague.

Mike began rubbing lotion into her shoulders as he said, "Well, you wouldn't want to regret your first time."

"I won't," Stacy said. "Today is already a day of firsts."

"I can't believe you just turned my straight best friends into cock suckers," Mike said.

"Yeah, I just dangled my dick in front of them, and Ricky gobbled it right down," Stacy said, still in awe she'd just gotten her first blow job... from two studly men.

"That's nuts," Mike said, as he massaged the lotion into her entire back.

"Yeah, I busted a nut," Stacy joked.

"That's the first time recently you've sounded like a guy," Mike observed.

"Oh," Stacy said. "I'm sorry to hear that; I don't want you to see me as a guy at all, I want you to see me as your hot younger sister."

"Trust me," he said, as he placed his hands just above her ass. "I do only see you as a girl now."

"Really?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Awesome," Stacy said. "Now go ahead and do my ass."

"The last girl who said that to me got a really rough ass fucking," Mike said, and then realized what he'd said to his own sister.

"Mmmmmmmm," Stacy purred, not having meant it sexually, but loving his reaction.

"You really are a bad girl," Mike said as he poured lube onto her ass.

"What I want is to be a bad sister," Stacy said wickedly, the innuendo pretty blunt.

"Stacy..." Mike cautioned, his cock throbbing in his swimming trunks.

"Sorry, but if that wasn't forward enough..." and Stacy then just put everything out there by saying, "...anytime you're willing, I want you to take my virginity."

Mike was speechless as he rubbed lotion all over her amazing ass.

"I mean you should fuck my 'pussy', if you know what I mean," Stacy clarified. "And I want to lose my cock virginity to one of your roommates."

"Which one?" Mike asked, cautiously ignoring the offer to fuck his sister... which was tempting... but so, so wrong.

"I don't know," Stacy said. "It's obvious that Ricky would bend over and give me his pussy the moment I asked him to, but Malik may be a better challenge."

"Challenge?"

"I have a recurring fantasy of turning lots of straight guys into cock suckers and bottoms," Stacy said, having avidly read many stories of straight men being seduced by trans women. "And the more manly they are, the hotter the experience should be for me."

"Really?" Mike asked, as he poured more lotion into his sister's ass crack, and then rubbed deeply into the cleavage, and even touched down on her asshole.

"Ooooh," Stacy moaned, feeling her brother's fingers touching her pussy. She'd never had anyone touch her pussy, although she had fucked herself with a variety of toys, to prepare herself for the day she finally got fucked by a real cock.

"Sorry," Mike said.

"Don't be, that felt really nice," Stacy replied.

So Mike pulled the ass cheeks apart and admired his sister's asshole. There was always something so hot about the sight and feel of a girl's rosebud... it was so taboo... so kinky... and now the experience was enhanced by a trillion, because it was his sister's.

"You seem interested. If you want, you can fuck me right here and now, big brother," Stacy offered bluntly ... her cock rock hard underneath her.

"I don't know," Mike said. The idea was tempting, but...

"Mike, I really do want you to be the first person to fuck me," Stacy repeated. "I want to be your sister slut. I don't want an exclusive relationship with you or anything like that... I want to play with lots of people. But given the number of notches on your bedpost, I'm sure you'll want that too I just want you to be my first and then use me whenever you need to drop a load."

"Jesus," Mike said, her offer so shocking and hot. And well thought out as well.

"Let's go into the ocean," Malik said from out of nowhere, unknowingly interrupting the wicked incestuous potential seduction that was occurring just out of his earshot.

"I'm serious, Mike," Stacy continued more softly. "Anytime you want me to suck your cock, or you want to fuck me, or just about anything else, I'll willingly agree without hesitation," Stacy said, knowing their alone time was over for now.

"You've certainly given me a lot to think about! And I'm not outright refusing you, but before we do anything else, let's talk some more later," Mike said. His cock was raging, and if his friends hadn't arrived when they did, he would likely have taken his sister's virginity right away.

"Anytime," Stacy said wickedly, as she stood up completely naked, started running, and hurtled herself into the Gulf.

"Jesus," Malik said.

"We have the beach to ourselves, so we should all get naked!" Stacy called out.

Malik and Ricky looked at Mike, who shrugged and tugged his trunks off, revealing a very hard cock.

The other guys followed suit, and Malik walked over to Mike and asked, "Did your sister give you a hand job with your breakfast?"

There was no use denying it, so he said, as they walked towards the water, "Yeah."

"Shit."

"Yeah."

"She's quite a woman," Malik said.

"Yeah," Mike repeated his monosyllabic answers, not knowing what else to say.

"Hurry up, studs," Stacy called out, wondering what it would be like to suck and fuck all three of them in the Gulf water.

Ricky caught up and asked, "You okay with all this, Mike?"

"I'm not sure I have a choice," Mike said.

"I'm really sorry," Ricky said, feeling extremely guilty for what he did.

"That wasn't your first cock though, was it?" Mike asked.

"It was mine," Malik interjected quickly, wanting to make that perfectly clear.

"No," Ricky admitted sheepishly. In his case there was no point in denying it because he was a terrible liar. He'd avoided being outed because it had never come up in conversation. No one would think a jock like him might be bi or gay.

"I sucked a trans once," Mike admitted, wanting Ricky to feel better.

"Really?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, and then I destroyed her asshole," Mike said, reclaiming a little of his manhood.

"Yeah, so did I," Ricky said, but unfortunately his tone informed the other two that it wasn't so.

They reached the Gulf, and spent the next half hour just goofing around. At some point during their time in the water, Stacy got to see each of the other two guys' dicks, and she even stroked them both underwater, albeit ever so briefly, got felt up by both of them, and ground her bare ass against all three of them.

When they came out of the water... all four of them had hard dicks... the Gulf water warm enough to avoid the usual shrinkage water can inflict upon normally impressive manhoods.

Mike moved the conversation back to Ricky. "So Ricky, how long have you liked dick?"

Ricky sighed.

"No way was that your first time with a dick in your mouth," Mike said.

"Yeah, you really went to town with our girl," Malik added.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself with her dick in your mouth, too," Ricky countered, trying to get everyone's attention off himself.

"So do you know who hasn't sucked any cock yet?" Stacy asked, as she knelt down in front of all three guys.

All three guys looked at her questioningly.

"I haven't," Stacy said, her hands on her hips, which somehow showcased every curve of her perfect body.

"That's a shame," Malik said, looking at her speculatively.

"A real shame," Mike agreed.

"So I think it's time for us to change that sorry state of affairs," Stacy said, and she immediately reached for both Malik and Ricky's dicks with her hands, and leaned way forward to take her big brother's big cock into her mouth, before any of them had any time to react.

"Fucking hot," Malik said, as he watched this sister sucking her brother... which was something he'd only encountered in erotica or seen in faux incest porn.

"But she's your sister," Ricky pointed out.

"I know, man," Mike said, stunned by what was happening, and unable to do anything to stop it... "But like you told me earlier, she's just so fucking hot."

"That she is," Ricky agreed, as Stacy slowly sucked her first cock ever... and it was her dream cock... her brother's.

"So her first-ever cock is yours," Malik pointed out.

"I'm just being a caring big brother," Mike moaned, as his sister slowly sucked his cock... doing something with her mouth to collect extra saliva... which felt sensational!

"This is such a delicious cock, big brother," Stacy purred, taking his cock out of her mouth for just a moment.

"Jesus, that's so hot," Malik said, his cock throbbing from watching the incestuous act, and from the way Stacy periodically removed her mouth from him, and simply jerked him off slowly, and rubbed her finger over his cock head, before returning to sucking him.

Stacy had always been good at multi-tasking, and that skill was being tested as she focused on sucking her brother's cock, using a saliva technique she'd learned online, creating extra wetness that supposedly made receiving a blow job feel like fucking a pussy. But she was also simultaneously stroking the other two cocks and teasing their cock heads... all three cocks now oozing some pre-cum.

"So, do you take it in the ass too, Ricky?" Mike asked, thinking it would be nice to have an extra cock sucker and perhaps even a bottom around the house, for whenever there wasn't a chick around, or if he struck out at the bar. Mike had fucked a couple of twinks, his basketball coach, and a couple of older men in the past year... since Mike loved doing taboo stuff... and nothing was more taboo than incest... and although he'd wanted to fuck his Mom for years... his sister was an amazingly attractive younger replica of his hottest MILF of all time.

"Mike," Ricky said, although it came out as an accidental moan, while Stacy rubbed his cock head.

"That wasn't a no," Mike said.

Stacy, feeling sorry for Ricky's situation, went to his dick and took it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Ricky groaned, as she suddenly had his dick in her mouth.

"So are you gay, bi or what?" Malik asked.

"I'm bi, fuck!" Ricky blurted out, sick of the interrogation. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. Hell no," Malik said, knowing Ricky had a temper.

"Hey, if we're all being completely honest," Mike said, as his sister's hand went to his dick, "I sucked a trans once, and I've fucked a few guys' bottoms."

"Really?" Ricky asked, glancing down inadvertently at his teammate's hard cock, glistening with Stacy's saliva.

Stacy listened intently; learning that her brother had fucked some guys was a surprising and hot twist... while, of course, she was sucking a cock while jerking off her brother. She waved her free hand around, and like a surgeon's assistant, Malik slapped his cock into her palm.

"Yeah, really," Mike admitted, feeling pretty vulnerable right now.

"Well, it is 2022," Malik shrugged, surprised by both of his buddies' revelations.

"Yeah, fuck yes it is," Ricky groaned, close to coming.

"So you do take it in the ass?" Mike asked, as Ricky continued staring at his cock.

"On occasion," Ricky moaned his admission. "But no more questions; I'm about to come."

Stacy, excited about swallowing her first load straight from the source, kept bobbing, and in a few more seconds she felt his cock pulse, and then he grunted and filled her mouth with his salty, creamy seed. Stacy had eaten her own cum on a few occasions, but both the cum from her brother this morning, and now this full load directly into her mouth, were so much tastier... which made her cock flinch.