Transcendancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll fucking love it..." The young man nodded as he thrust upwards quickly, feeling himself tingling all up his spine and gasping for breath he didn't need.

"Yes mistress... m-mistress..." Katherine moaned and gave a loud cry as she clenched down hard, feeling him rubbing up against her clit and making her explode as she came. Clear fluid gushed out across his abdomen as she came with a long cry, feeling herself gushing like a fountain. The young bloodwolf gave a bellowed howl and gripped her hips tightly, his fingers morphing into claws as he blasted her with his cold seed.

Katherine slowed her rocking and collapsed down onto him. The boy dropped his arms to his sides and moaned as Katherine raised her hips, feeling him move out of her. His cock hit his stomach with a wet slap, and she smiled, sated for a moment. She reached over for her red silk robe and slipped it around her shoulders.

It stuck for a moment to her thighs, where the boy had scratched her. The wounds had already closed, but the blood remained. She looked out at the midday sun and ran a hand through her hair. "Run me a bath. I'm going to sleep. Be here when I awaken tonight." The boy nodded and stepped out of the sheets, proudly naked as he moved through the room to the bathroom.

Katherine took a deep breath and opened up her phone. It rang twice, then Bethany answered it. "We're in Bangladesh. We'll be back in London in three days." Katherine gave a sigh.

"I've done it, my lady. We can change them all." Bethany laughed and there was another sound. Markus's voice sounded down the phone, and Katherine felt her heartbeat strengthen for a moment.

"You've done well. We'll return, with more. How goes the training?" Katherine looked out at the midday sun through the UV glass and threw off her robe, changing into a bloodwolf slowly, revelling in the change and the power that her Packmaster had given her.

"Everything goes well, my lord Packmaster. When you return, you will not be disappointed." Markus hung up and the boy came back, his human form gone as he too changed. Katherine turned around to him as he came up behind her, his strong body pressed against her. She smiled as she pushed him away and moved towards the bathroom, shutting the door in his whining face.

The younger bloodwolf moved back to the window and watched the deadly sun from behind the safety of the glass. His eyes moved over the hills, and then jerked back as he noticed a sudden flash of bright light.

Far out into the lands, the small boy ducked back down behind the hill with a squeak of fear. He pulled the video camera out and watched the footage, then shoved the camera into the bag and ran down the hill to his bike. He began to peddle as fast as he could towards the small town's church.

********

"You called the strongest vampire you'd ever faced a pole-smoking fashion-victim?" Jack laughed and shrugged as he finished cleaning the pistol in front of him and began to reassemble it. There were a half-dozen guns laid out on the table in front of them, and Gabriel was beginning to get the hang of the process.

"Yeah, well, he had me beat. I had nothin' left but defiance, you know? Lemme tell you somethin' kid, hubris is the best weapon you'll ever have against these fuckers, okay? They already think they're fuckin' tough as shit, and better than anythin' we've fuckin' got up against them. Ok, so if you throw them off, taunt 'em a little, you know, fuck 'em up, well, you've got an edge where you didn't before."

Mariella watched the two at the table sitting in companionable nature, cleaning the weapons that Jack had used to teach Gabriel to shoot. He had a natural talent, but that wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Gabriel had a natural talent at HUNTING, and all it's different aspects. She heard a beep and turned, noting the small bike as it moved out past the wharf, leaving behind the mail.

She didn't bother to interrupt; Gabriel needed to know everything Jack could teach, and Mariella had everything she'd ever need already. As she moved down the wharf, she wondered at how things had changed. It had been only three months, at least in real time, since she'd collected Gabriel. It had been an intense time in the Ghadhim's forest.

She knew he harboured feelings for her. But they had no time for feelings. At least, that's what Mariella kept telling herself. Gabriel was handsome, in more than a cute, attractive way. He was alluring to her. There was a real sense of danger to him, a possibility of violence, on a layer of incredible compassion. There was something about him, something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Mariella was inexperienced with men. She knew that her beauty, an aspect of her powers, as every Sister of the Order of the Magdelena were unbelievably beautiful, was something to behold. But Mariella was raised by the Church, a sister and devoted servant of God Himself. She had no leave to feel love for anyone other than the Church and God.

She pulled the letters out of the box and moved back down the wharf. It wasn't that she was immune to his allure, either, which bothered her. She was removed from the norm, it was a part of her destiny. One day, the church would choose a partner, and they would concieve, and the child would belong to the church. It was all she had known.

Gabriel threw that to the winds. His easy charm and looks were secondary. He made her feel. Made her remember she was a woman as well as a sacred warrior. Mariella wondered at that as she pulled aside the curtain that served as Jack's front door. She resolved to keep their involvement strictly to the side of finding and destroying the bloodwolf nest.

She looked down at the package in her hand and saw that it was addressed to her. Gabriel stood up and downed the rest of his water, looking for her. She looked up at him and held up the photos and sheets of parchment, bearing the seal of her order. "We're done here. There's a nest just outside of London, where these creatures are congregating. We ought to move."

Jack nodded and handed Gabriel a weapons case and began to gather some items of his own. "Yeah, well, we're good." He nodded to Gabriel. "He's ready. Ish." Gabriel snorted and turned back, beginning to gather his own items. Mariella moved to join them and Gabriel squeezed her hand, giving her a soft smile. She answered with a soft smile and look of her own, despite her silent vow.

Gabriel looked back at Jack as he began to suit up and grabbed a strange, large case. He handed it to Gabriel, who again looked at him inquiringly. "Just ish?" Jack snorted and lit one of his thin cigars.

"Yeah, well, you're still getting a chaperone. I still got a fight or two left in me." Mariella nodded and shouldered her pack as she headed out to the jeep.

"We're out of here at first light two days from now. We've got a long drive to go back to the plane." Jack nodded and shrugged.

"There's three of us, we can drive in shifts." Mariella nodded and dropped the curtain behind her. Gabriel stared after her until Jack lightly nudged him in the shoulder with his elbow as he stuffed some food into yet another pack.

"C'mon, slayer, we've got more to talk about on the way." Gabriel nodded as he followed them out of the boat, down the wharf. They took off under the morning sun and kept driving, switching when one of them was tired. They stopped only for toilet breaks and refuelling, until finally the airstrip became visible as they topped the last mountain.

The night was finally cooling, though, and the drive down wasn't one that any of them wanted to attempt in the waning light. Jack shrugged as they drained the last of the fuel into the tank. "We'll make it in no time in the morning. The plane wouldn't leave without us. And we'll be minutes late at best. It's only half an hour from here."

Gunfire sounded faintly from the valley, and Jack snuggled in along the back seat, resting his head on his pack. "Besides, I don't really wanna run into those tree pirates and have to kill someone 'at still needs to breathe." Gabriel sighed and looked up at the slowly darkening sigh. He thought that they might have been able to make it, and knew that they could have fought their way through, but on second thought...

He watched as the pale pink sky slowly turned dark, until the moon came out from behind the fading clouds, bathing the entire country in pale blue. He took in the night air and looked at Mariella, who smiled at him weakly and moved out of the jeep. They'd barely spoken since leaving Jack's houseboat.

Gabriel watched her move back through the jungle a little, and followed. Jack opened one eye and watched them, then rolled over and muttered to himself. Gabriel pushed the foliage out of his way until he came to where Mariella was sitting, staring out over the valley they'd driven through. He had to admit, it looked beautiful, and sounded even more so.

Birds and other animals called to one another simply, and the night air was filled with the heady scents of jasmine, orchids, and life. He sat down beside Mariella, who didn't acknowledge his presence for a while. He reached out to touch her hand, and she looked down at their entwined fingers.

"Are... are you ready?" He didn't answer her for a moment, staring out at the incredible beauty of the jungle around them. He breathed in deeply and savoured the scents of Thailand herself, and of Mariella's hair.

"I don't know. I once heard a man say that in battle, everyone has a game plan until they've been hit. I believe that's true. Once we're in there, fighting... I don't know. I'm the son of an Archangel, but all I've seen me do is heal quickly. I don't know what there is about me that's different. I might be destined for all this, destined for whatever. But I still don't know why."

Mariella sat unmoving until he picked a small orchid and reached around, sliding it slowly into her hair, above her ear. She looked at him then, staring at him with her incredible eyes. The moonlight above them bathed them in pale blue light, and to Gabriel, Mariella looked like some kind of mystical goddess. His mouth opened slowly and he leant forwards.

Their lips touched lightly at first. Mariella reached up and caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, then slipped her glove off and touched his cheek. Gabriel gently cradled the back of her head in his hand, and she pushed herself slightly against him, leaning in to him. The kiss continued softly for a moment until Gabriel felt her shaking in his arms and pulled back. Tears poured down her face and she looked away, her hand to her lips.

"I don't want to feel this for you." Gabriel leant back again, but her hand suddenly gripped him tightly. Her face turned back towards him, her mouth still covered by her other hand. Her warm eyes were wet and shining, and tears flowed down her cheeks when she closed her eyes. "I'm not meant to want something for myself."

Gabriel considered that and brought her fingers up to his lips, kissing her gently. He reached out to her and cradled her face in his hands, and brought her closer to him. "If I could stop loving you, I wouldn't, Mariella. I wouldn't." He gave a slight sigh as he stared at her face. "You're probably the only person in the world that actually understands me."

He slid his hands behind her head and lowered her face, until they were cheek to cheek. Her tear was wet against him, and he breathed in the deep scent of her hair. "Not as some destined warrior or archangel's son. As Gabriel. As the guy who loves you." She gave another sob in his arms and then leant back and grabbed his head, pressing him to her and kissing him fiercely.

Gabriel laid them down gently onto the ground, using her thick robe as a blanket. He undid the small clasp at the front, under her chin, and the robes parted behind them. He kissed her cheeks, where her tears had fallen, and gently began to undo the clasps that held her armour and uniform on. One by one, her armour fell back to the ground around them, and then she was clothed only in her tight pants and top.

Gabriel began to take his own armour off, and Mariella stopped him with quivering hands and began to undo the straps, as he had done for her. Gabriel watched her slowly gaining confidence. He held himself above her, not wanting to crush her. The orchid in her hair looked pale blue in the moonlight, and he slowly reached down and kissed her again.

Mariella's hands faltered on the straps of his armour, and then her hands spread across his chest, using the straps to pull him down closer to her. Gabriel shrugged himself out of the remainder of his upper armour, and watched the expression on Mariella's face as she ran her hands up his body and across his shoulders. She tenderly met his eyes and kissed him again.

Gabriel couldn't help feeling thuggish and brutish, holding himself over this thing that was too clean, too pure for him to touch. He ran his fingers through the dark brown hair that looked almost black in the moonlight, and stared at her. "I..." He trailed off, and grinned as she shook her head, biting her lip.

"Don't." He nodded and they rolled over, until she was lying on top of him. She slid her hands down his torso, pushing his tight pants down as he kicked them off. She reared back and pulled her top off, and Gabriel leant up in awe at the taut perfection above him. Everything about her was perfect. He leant up and kissed a line from between her breasts up her neck, and she pushed him down with a pleased sigh.

In another moment they were both naked, and Gabriel kissed Mariella's bared shoulder with smiling lips. She stared at him and then reached behind her, starting as she touched him. Gabriel felt lightning racing up his body at her touch, and gave a terse breath. Mariella looked behind her at his hardness, rearing up straight from his body, and then turned back.

Fear and vulnerability showed on her features for the first time since Gabriel had met her, and then she pushed her hand down between her legs and braced herself on his stomach. They both held their breath as she felt him pushing up into her, and then met resistance. Gabriel frowned, not understanding for a moment, then Mariella tensed and steeled herself and pushed down sharply.

Gabriel felt the resistance give way as Mariella gave a sudden pained cry, and gasped. He sat up and enfolded her in his arms as she panted, and felt something trickling down between their legs as she held him tightly to her. Her head moved back and she kissed at his face lightly, until she began to move on him slightly. Her expression was pained for a time longer, until finally her face softened, and she opened her eyes.

Her breath was steady against his lips as they moved together, slowly at first, then faster and faster. There was that constant, rocking rhythm between them as they both took in the sensations created between them, and the atmosphere of the hot night. Gabriel ducked his head beside hers and inhaled the scent of her hair, entranced by her in an almost mystical way.

For her part, Mariella ran her fingers over his back and muscles, feeling the strength in him, and the feelings of contentedness and peace she found there, in his arms. He was breathing heavily in her arms, and she knew that she was in his soul, right then and there. She leant back, further and further, until she was almost doubled over, feeling him twist and thrust up into her.

Her mouth was soundlessly open and her breath scorched her throat as she felt herself beginning to sweat for the first time in nearly a decade. Gabriel was lathered as he moved under her, but neither was losing stamina, urged on by their connection, and their otherworldly strength. Her arms went limp, and Gabriel continued to thrust up into her, until finally she shook and twisted, her body going taut around him.

Mariella crashed forwards with a low moan and slammed them into the ground, where she gushed against Gabriel's thrusting hips. He gave a gasp and rolled them over, eliciting a moan from her as his cock slid out of her while he shifted between her legs as her thighs slid up his hips, encasing him between her legs. Mariella moaned happily again as he slid up her body, sliding himself easily inside of her.

Her eyes opened as she moved to drape her arms around his neck, pulling him up to kiss her smiling lips. Gabriel kissed at her lips tenderly as he moved his hips back and forwards, feeling her tightness eased slightly by her wetness. Her brown eyes were filled with lust as she lay under him, watching him thrusting into her. Mariella's arm flexed, and brought her shoulder up as Gabriel's mouth opened hungrily, wanting to taste her.

Already driven on by her own climax and her scent, Gabriel's body began to tense in time to his thrusts, and he moved along her thighs, feeling her flesh against him made slick by their sweat. The hot night air surrounded them with the thick scents of jasmine and the orchid vines through the trees as Gabriel swallowed, tasting only Mariella on his tongue.

Her hands spread down his back and shoulder, urging him on as his thrusts quickened, until he gritted his teeth and gasped, cumming deep inside of her. Mariella felt him gushing again and again deep within her, and held him close to her body as his strength gave out and he sagged against her, crushing her wonderfully under him.

Gabriel and Mariella caught their breath, not moving from their embrace. The night air didn't cool much more, and there was no breeze to cool them off as Mariella slid down to lie at Gabriel's side. The next morning, she opened her eyes slowly and inhaled, smelling Gabriel thick in the air as he pressed himself up against her body from behind. She rolled over in the false dawn light and ran a fingertip down his face.

"I love you." The whispered words sounded strange in her ears, but Mariella knew she'd never take them back, no matter what. Gabriel stirred slowly and opened one eye. A slow smile moved his face, and he kissed her mouth tenderly. She blushed and covered her smile.

"Hey you." he whispered. She smiled again as he stretched and looked at the brightening east skyline. "We should get moving..." She nodded, and felt strange relief that he hadn't heard her whisper. She reached for her pants and armour, and began to strap it on. They dressed in silences, stealing smiles between them, until they were fully dressed.

Gabriel reached down and plucked another orchid from the vines through the bush behind them and slid it into her hair. Mariella's smile was sudden and wide, and Gabriel reached down and shook her cloak out, shaking the leaves and grass from it. He draped it over her shoulders and marvelled again at how she didn't sweat immediately. He didn't don his own cloak, but held it in his hand as they moved back towards where the jeep was parked.

Jack was snoring loudly, his feet hanging over the doors of the jeep at crazy angles as Gabriel moved up and tapped his boot with the bottom of his sword. The snoring didn't stop and the two looked over the door right down the barrel of a shotgun. Jack smiled, and stopped his snoring. "Thought you two kids might be those jungle boys come to sneak up on poor old Jack." Gabriel laughed and threw his cloak in the back, sliding into the drivers seat.

Mariella jumped into the passenger seat and stretched her arm out across between them, laying it behind Gabriel's neck and reaching forwards to touch him. Jack glanced at the subconscious gesture and pursed his lips together for a moment, then settled back into the leather of the seat. "Lets get outta here, kid. Wake me when we get to the plane."

Half an hour, almost to the second, later, they stood in front of the church plane that had dropped them off. The pilots were starting up the engines and Jack was stowing away the gear, muttering that they were the only ones they could trust when it came to their own weapons. Gabriel turned back and looked as the sun came over the horizon and crested the hill, bathing the entire valley in orange light.