All Comments on 'Transform or Dare'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!!

Great story so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to Elizabeth?

When Larry and Elizabeth took their turn, Elizabeth was transformed with huge boobs, but no mention is made after she unfroze.

She watched as her B cup tits expanded. She loved wearing tight tops and smaller bras, but as her tits expanded, her bra snapped followed by her shirt ripping down the front. She panicked as they kept growing, C Cup, D Cup, E Cup, F Cup until finally, the expansion stopped. Her G cup breasts were on full display for everyone and throwing off her equilibrium. She cupped them in shock not knowing what to do with such big breasts. The nipples were so sensitive that the touch of her hands sent a wave of euphoria through her body. She spread her feet apart to balance herself, a look of confusing delight on her face. Her ring chimed and she froze in place. A big titted doll experiencing bliss.

Then Larry has a dare where he ends up as a servant to his hated rival. When everyone unfreezes, Larry is now a step stool for Dalton and Stephanie, but what happened to Elizabeth? Is she a bimbo? What does she make of what happened to Larry? And are the dares permanent?

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 3 years ago
Nice start!

I keep thinking that Lawrence is being used by his company as a test subject to evaluate the app. I’m curious what the company is doing behind the scenes. At the end, The App chimed on all the phones unfreezing everyone with the message: 10 Minute Intermission. So I’m sure you have more to add to this story. Just curious, but would happen if they were to exchange rings between the couples? I ask because it seems like Dalton is going to get Elizabeth at the end of this. I’m just not sure that he will stay with Stephanie too. Lawrence seems to be set up as a cuckold. That’s harsh, though it does make for some dramatic changes in future chapters. Honestly, you’ve setup some really interesting things with every couple here. What is going to happen at intermission? Will they try to quit the game? Can they? If they take off the rings, can they still be affected? There’s some jealousy issues with a few characters, will that explode in the intermission? For that matter, how do you win this game? And what is there to win? Okay, I’m hooked... when’s the next chapter?

nicholasbphillipsnicholasbphillipsover 3 years ago

I thought this was amazing. Love the added touch of the men doing stuff to the lesbians and they enjoy it. That’s always been a turn on for me! I want a chapter 2 soon!!

XBanXBanover 3 years agoAuthor

What happened to Elizabeth?

- Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out! I switched around perspectives and the latter characters were more worried about themselves than Elizabeth, but you'll definitely see how she's dealing with the change.

Nice start!

Thanks for the feedback JAFCritic. Great write up and glad you enjoyed. The next chapter will be released in October!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesing start

I like the premise. Interested to see where this goes.

Btw any news on when you'll update royal jewel part 4? I was looking forward to the new interactions between characters in that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great execpt one little thing.

Introducing so many charachters so fast is hard for a reader. It may be better if it went this couple is and the app did that to them and then the next couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

I agree maybe slower intro of characters, but otherwise a very good concept, maybe move a concept where players can steal each others changes ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

I just found this little treasure. I think its great and can't wait to read where it goes.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Rather ridiculous to leave a one chapter cliffhanger and not follow up for more than a year. Hope you’re alive and well.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Ignore my previous comment. Ch 2 showed up. My bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES