Transform or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After first he was gently, gliding his tongue in and out, but there were no physical signs of enjoyment. If he wanted to get her off, he needed to go wild. He used his face aggressively as his nose worked her clit and his tongue worked her pussy. Up and down, side to side, he went at a rapid pace to stimulate her. The wetness on his tongue and smell of her pussy indicated progress, but not as much as Ben hoped. He could eat her pussy for days, but who knows if that would lead to an orgasm.

He looked at Sally. Maybe he could use her too. Ben got up and stood Sally up. He undressed her completely and moved her into a bent over position with her mouth on Greta's pussy. He pulled her tongue out so it was ready to taste her girlfriend. Ben wanted to fuck Sally, but like using his fingers on Greta, only his mouth was a viable option. He knelt behind Sally, leaned forward, and buried his tongue in her ass.

***

Under normal circumstances, Greta wouldn't last long in her current position. But somehow her frozen posed was maintained despite the strain on her arms. Ben had tried to get her off, but he correctly concluded that there wasn't enough mental stimulation to really get her going. His technique felt good, but not good enough to lose her sexual mind.

Always the adapter, he positioned Sally so the girls could make eye contact while he ate out Sally's ass. Now that was hot. The more she watched and felt her helpless girlfriend's tongue against her clit, the more she leaked into Sally's mouth, causing an endless cycle of building pleasure. Sally was always into ass licking, something Greta refused to do. So, having Ben solely focus on that was sending her over the moon in ecstasy.

Ben became more aggressive. The pace was enough to tease Greta, slowly building towards her orgasm. The perfect view of Sally with her tongue hanging out of her open mouth and her dangling tits had Greta's entire focus. Sally's eyes rolled back in pleasure from Ben's persistent tongue. Seeing her girlfriend on the verge of an orgasm combined with Sally's active tongue on her most sensitive area, Greta and Sally climaxed at the same time. Her pussy squirted and drenched Sally's face.

***

Ben pulled his tongue out and still tasted Sally. Nothing a cold one couldn't wash down. He returned to his seat and the App chimed to signal the conclusion of the dare. As the lesbians unfroze, they moaned in pleasure as if it was a delayed response. They smiled at each other and caught their breath. Ben was happy he could get them both involved. The fact that he was involved was probably an afterthought to them.

He turned to his girlfriend and was slightly startled at her appearance. It was something that he was going to have to get use to. She looked about the same age as his mom, even with the body enhancements. His own personal MILF. Her anger made it even hotter.

"Relax sweetheart, you're still beautiful." Ben said.

She gave him the usual look she gave him when he said something for brownie points.

"I look and feel like I had two kids." Tiffany said.

"You did have two kids." Ben said.

Tiffany's mouth dropped open.

"I'm just fucking with you." Ben said.

Tiffany punched him in the arm.

"That's not funny. I don't know what the hell this App is capable of."

"Well it's not over yet."

Ben motioned to Laurence and Elizabeth as their rings glowed.

***

Laurence wasn't pleased with the App so far. When he found out Elizabeth was inviting everyone over, he got permission to use the beta version of the App with hopes of humiliating Dalton. But so far Dalton was allowed to openly make out with his fiancé. He knew the history between them, and he knew that it was Dalton that ended it, not Elizabeth. The way she gazed at him, especially after the kiss, suggested there were still unresolved feelings lingering around in her mind. But now it was his turn. Maybe he could make out with Stephanie.

"I'm choosing Dare." Laurence said and hit the button without giving Elizabeth the option.

"Thanks for discussing." Elizabeth said sarcastically. "I just watched Tiff turn into a MILF and now you want me to chance that?"

"Frankly, we don't know what the Transformation will do. So just push the damn button." He said, still angry at her for making out with Dalton.

***

Elizabeth pushed the button and locked in their choices. All the phones chimed, and everyone froze. Elizabeth anxiously waited. Then she felt it in her chest. At first it was painful, then it turned to pleasure. She watched as her B cup tits expanded. She loved wearing tight tops and smaller bras, but as her tits expanded, her bra snapped followed by her shirt ripping down the front. She panicked as they kept growing, C Cup, D Cup, E Cup, F Cup until finally, the expansion stopped. Her G cup breasts were on full display for everyone and throwing off her equilibrium. She cupped them in shock not knowing what to do with such big breasts. The nipples were so sensitive that the touch of her hands sent a wave of euphoria through her body. She spread her feet apart to balance herself, a look of confusing delight on her face. Her ring chimed and she froze in place. A big titted doll experiencing bliss.

***

Laurence unfroze. He watched the whole transformation in awe. Always a self-proclaimed boob guy, now his fiancé had massive melons to play with. That meant more tit fucking and the enjoyment of viewing her cleavage daily. Thank goodness he let her transform. He read the Dare on his phone.

"Become a servant to Dalton and Stephanie."

Laurence slapped his forehead. There were few open-ended dares programmed into the game and he happened to get one of the worst. Because there was technically no finishing point, the dare had potential to go on until the game was over. He hoped. The transformations were permanent, but they never said anything about the dares.

The familiar chimed rang throughout the room and everyone unfroze.

"Hey Larry, bring me a beer." Dalton said.

Laurence couldn't control his body. He turned to Dalton. "As you wish, sir."

Laurence walked into the kitchen like a robot and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He brought it out, twisted the cap off and handed it to Dalton.

"Here you go, sir." Laurence said.

Dalton grabbed the beer and took a swig. "Thanks peasant."

"Laurence, I need a foot stool." Stephanie said.

Laurence turned to her. "As you wish, ma'am."

Laurence got on all fours in front of her. She placed her feet on top of his lower back. Dalton did the same on his upper back. He was internally venting that he got the worst dare. Dalton could do whatever he wanted now and being a foot stool was just the tip of the embarrassing iceberg.

***

Sally's ring glowed indicating it was their turn. She turned to Greta who was also still flustered from her orgasm due to being immediately frozen and unable to fully recover. Sally wasn't sure if she wanted to Transform or Dare. Both had downsides.

"Transform or Dare?" Sally asked Greta.

"Hmmm... I really like my body, I'll do Dare." Greta said.

Sally liked her body too, but bigger tits or a different hair color would be welcomed. Sally tapped Transform and Greta tapped Dare. Sally's flashing ring chimed, and she waited anxiously for the transformation to start. After seeing four transformations already, she knew it was evident once it started. Sure enough, a rumbling in her stomach had her thinking washroom. Her ass began to swell out from the once petite bottom. For years, Sally tried to tone her ass like all the other women at the gym, but no matter how many squats she did, it always looked flat. Now she felt the extra weight as her ass ballooned out. The thong was swallowed up as her shorts grew tighter and tighter before they ripped down the middle.

The slightest moved caused her entire ass to jiggle with so much more junk in the trunk. She bent over and twerked to truly gauge her new asset and felt the ability to control each cheek as she moved her ass up and down.

***

At the chime, Sally froze mid-twerk and Greta unfroze. She loved her girlfriend's new ass and wanted to grope it, but her ring chimed drawing her attention to her phone.

"Have Dalton, Ben, and Mark fill all three holes at once."

Greta hated blow jobs and she had never done anal. It's why she switched over teams. Cunnilingus and strap-on sex were good enough for her. Dalton, Ben and Mark unfroze and approached her. They were robotic in their movements suggesting it was the App controlling them. Greta walked to the middle of the men and dropped to her knees. They pulled their cocks out and she started jerking two of them and took the third one in her mouth.

It brought her back to her college days. Although she never had a gang bang, she did participate in a few threesomes, both with two females and with two males. Mark's new well-endowed cock grew stiff in her mouth. Ben and Dalton were also hard. She had no idea who was going to go in what hole, but she preferred it if Mark only went in her pussy. The large cock could barely fit in her mouth and would destroy her nearly virgin asshole.

Once they were hard, the men assumed their positions. There was no talking or coordinating necessary. Mark and Ben went to one side and Dalton went to the other. In terms of size, all three were long with Mark's being the longest. It was tough to tell who was thicker between Dalton and Mark, which explained a lot of Dalton's aggressive behavior. Ben's wasn't too long or too thick, but still a good size.

Greta grabbed Ben's arm and moved over to the large, cleared table. Ben laid down on his back and Greta climbed on top. She lowered herself down onto his cock and rode him while Dalton and Mark moved into position. Dalton stood at the head of the table and Mark stood behind. Greta lowered herself so Dalton could plug her mouth and Mark could work his thick cock into her tight ass. She tried not to focus on it, but it was hard to ignore the pain of entry by Mark. She used many dildos and butt plugs on her ass while playing with Sally, but not consistent enough to maintain a gaping hole. Mark was as gentle as he could be guiding it in until his entire cock was buried deep inside her. She was now fully impaled by three big cocks and she felt every inch in each hole.

With everyone in position, as if in sync, the men all started thrusting. In and out, in and out. All at once Greta was filled and then she wasn't. It was turning into the best sexual experience she ever had. The psychology of being a total slut being taken by three men in front of her girlfriend was amplifying the gratification she felt. Dalton's cock hardly gave her any room to breath as it blocked her throat with every entry. Ben's cock was at the perfect angle as he pumped away in her pussy. And lastly, Mark's manhood was stretching her asshole by the second. If her asshole wasn't wide enough before, that was going to change after he was done with it.

Greta was building towards an orgasm and so were the men. She wasn't sure if they were going to pull out or just shoot their load deep inside her. The thought of being a cum filled whore, pushed her over the edge as she screamed. It was quickly muffled by Dalton. A few seconds after, all three men came inside their respective hole. Greta gagged on the cum down her throat as she felt the two men's seed deep inside her. Dalton and Mark pulled out and Ben slipped out from under her leaving her on all fours, dripping from each hole.

The men returned to their original seat. The App chimed on all the phones unfreezing everyone with the message: 10 Minute Intermission.

Keep an eye on my profile for release dates of future stories on Literotica! Appreciate any feedback good or bad below!


12