All Comments on 'Transformation and Implantation'

by bubbahjohnson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Few writers could have made such an unorthodox story 'work', but with your writing style, you certainly did. I specifically enjoyed how Chris watched helplessly as his wife was transformed into a breeding vessel, nearly oblivious to his own emasculation and subjugation to the plant. Their complete transformation, mental and physical, was wonderful. To compare Chris at the start of the story with the end, where he relishes in the sensation of impregnation, is a shocking contrast. I would have enjoyed more details of how Chris fought his emasculation, before being broken by the plant. I enjoyed how easily Julie fell under the sway of the plant. Maybe if, after being trapped by the vines of the plant, a thin vine could have entered Chris from behind, invading his prostate and then scrotum, milking him try before starting the feminization process from within. That was Chris could be torn between the indignity and discomfort of the anal invasion, with the intoxicating pleasure of having his sexual organs stimulated (and modified) from the inside. Julie, her corrupted mind unable to comprehend the situation, would instinctively comfort her husband during his transformation by suckling his engorged member as copious amount of cum flowed out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its well written, but

This is an issue I had with the plot, if the plants went to all the trouble to turn him into a woman, why would it then give him a de facto cock? It just jarred a little with me, enough to reduce my vote from five to four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

On the whole, an enjoyable read, but one thing struck me as a bit odd (as a bit of a weird biology enthusiast). Specifically, what benefit the plant is gaining if they can't range a bit to spread the seedlings out more. Plants do usually rely on other animals to spread seeds, fruit generally being a good example of this. But if they can't really leave the clearing where the original plant was, and all the plants keep building up in one place, like it sounds like they are, then that would ultimately lead to over-competition, particularly of note is that soil nutrients would get used up pretty quickly.

Otherwise, very fun, and perhaps more biologically plausible than you may have thought. There are some species of parasitic barnacle that live on crabs and use the females for breeding. And, if they end up on a male, will actually change it into a female for that purpose.

Sorry if this ends up a bit wall-of-textey, seems to be eating my formatting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My very favorite

honestly i have never read anything this good i hope to see more of your amazing work. I was looking for one specific fetish of mine but you found a way to combine all of my favorite ones you are an amazing artist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THIS COULD BE A GREAT HENTAI ANIME!!!

This story is amazing! As I read this, I could imagine a Hentai animation in my head, feeling the situation in this!

You should definetly send this story to japan, in order for them to make an OVA or 2 hentai episodes about it! I'd watch it, cause i love your story!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 12 years ago
Touches many cultures

This isn't totally leaning into a lez FF arrangement since both gain a sharing of the reversal. Nice touch to permit both sexes to experience the "pleasures and pains"'of reproduction. I agree that there's room for more story episodes as these two learn of other partners falling into the spell of the expanding plant population ... To make a move into new fertile areas of society. Other cultures may produce variants with different foliage and scents to attract new "lovers". This could become a whole new theme park!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
diminutive

i think you need to find another word for diminutive, no need to be overly verbose but the over repetition of an awkward often unused word can distract form the story.

brick_stonebrick_stoneabout 4 years ago

WOW

please continue writing

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 3 years ago

Holy shit, this is an amazingly creative, perverse, and above all HOT story. Please write more; a mind as delightfully fucked up as yours simply cannot go to waste! <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story & plot. Julie would have loved her transformation & her hubby 😍 would like how he became a her. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hot more plant stories please

guts4gart3rsguts4gart3rsover 1 year ago

Poison Ivy would be so proud :')

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous