All Comments on 'Transformation and Titillation Ch. 03'

by SNEZ_Writing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this series. You could do man being reluctantly being transformed with womanly transformations. Maybe he lost a bet, or is in a lot of debt.

Similar story, for enjoyment or inspiration, 'who wanna be a bimbo'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would love to see someone who is deliberately looking to be transformed do their best to be turned into a walking fetish (ideally with truly Massive milk filled tits)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’d love to see more men forced into transformation to women, maybe without their mind being changed fully. So they are still reluctant to fuck men but have no choice.

Also maybe someone’s horniness is massively increased and then a chastity device is permanently installed.

Finally what about a couple having to play together/against each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Give it a twist

What if instead of being turned more feminine they are turned more masculine? A nerdy guy becomes a dumb jock, with or without a big penis. A woman is forced to become a guy but still seems overly feminine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the happy ending. I loved how it embraced the normal fear of the unknown and change and make it kind and sweet rather than a burden. Thanks for taking the time to write, hope you continue. Would love to see more males embracing the change. But go where your passions take you will read either way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSNEZ_Writing@SNEZ_Writing
Hi, I'm SNEZ. I'm a twenty-something writer bringing you smut containing a variety of kinks. If you enjoy my erotica, feel free to swing by my Patreon, https://www.patreon.com/SNEZWriting, and show your support, if you can. My stories feature elements like transformation, BDSM...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES