Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
A Trip To The Park Leads Amanda Into Heaven.
2.2k words
4.63
2.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally heard the door followed by a swiftly moving Amanda calling 'me first for the shower.'

Helen dropped into a deep comfortable arm chair. 'Phew that was some shopping trip.'

Sally looked at her quizzically, 'just shopping?'

Helen turned her face away from Sally mumbling, 'well there might have been one small diversion.'

'Where did you two go?' asked Sally.

Helen's face glowed red when she said 'The Bare Back.'

Sally exploded. 'What! You took Amanda to that orgy palace.'

Helen smirked and nodded.

'And who did you leave Amanda with?' snapped Sally.

Helen looked back at Sally, 'Garry' she whispered.

Sally was almost lost for words. 'You left her with The Hunk. I thought we were trying to boost her confidence not turning her into another notch on his cock.'

Helen fought back, 'well she only went and took him, didn't she.'

Sally was dumbfounded. 'Your telling me she drained The Hunk and took his virgin ass.'

Helen grinned, 'yep.'

Sally slowly sat down not knowing what to think.

Helen added, 'I know it's hard to believe, but when I walked in on them Garry was on all fours with his ass in the air dripping with her jizz.'

Amanda walking into the room draped in her new sheer gown and panties.

She looked over towards Helen. 'I suppose you've given Sally all the sordid details.'

Helen went an even deeper shade of crimson.

Sally stroked Amanda across her tight ass. 'She sure has, but let it be said I don't approve of what Helen did.'

Amanda smiled, 'I don't see why. It was rather fun.'

Sally's jaw dropped, 'it was The Hunk you fucked?'

Amanda nodded 'yes.'

'And you fucked his brains out' gasped Sally

'Mmmmmmm' smirked Amanda.

'And you say it was fun. Helen there's nothing wrong with this girls confidence' exclaimed Sally.

Helen couldn't believe what Amanda had said and walked slowly towards the bathroom shaking her head.

Amanda sat down looking scornfully at Sally. 'Look, you two said I need more confidence so I was only doing what I thought you wanted.'

Sally smiled, 'and how did it feel to have so much control?'

Amanda burst out laughing, 'to tell you the truth I was scared to death, but when Garry said first to cum loses I saw red and wasn't going to let him win no matter what I had to do.'

Sally was impressed.

'And when he presented his man cunt to me I felt so empowered that he just had to be punished,' said a glowing Amanda.

Helen joined them once more. 'Wonder Girl been giving her version of kiss-n-tell?' she asked.

Sally stood up, 'girls I think it's time we broke out the bubbly and toast Amanda's liberation into this dirty but sexy world of sluts.'

She went to the fridge and brought back a bottle of fizz so they could launch Amanda into slut hood.

'To sluts' they all cried.

After a night of binge drinking Amanda found herself crashed out on the couch nursing the mother of all hangovers.

She quietly opened the bedroom door. Sally had made it to bed but Helen was fast asleep on the floor.

Amanda dressed and gathered together all her new clothes.

She scribbled a quick, see you later, note and made her way home.

Putting everything on her bed she opened her closet and drawers.

Soon every piece of male clothing was ready for the trash.

Her new outfits were carefully hung up and the drawers bulged with sexy underwear.

Amanda threw Jame's clothes into a bag and dumped it by the front door, 'bye Jimmy' she whispered.

Back inside Amanda looked for some fresh clothes to wear.

Selecting a tight black sweater, which really showed off her boobs and white leggings caressing her long legs she looked at herself in the mirror. 'Not bad girl, not bad at all.'

Amanda pulled on her knee length boots and after grabbing her purse she went for a walk.

It was such a fine day she headed for the park.

By now it was lunchtime and the park was full of people taking a break.

Amanda sat herself on a vacant bench and indulged in some people watching.

A couple of geeks were arguing about who should do their office presentation, several schoolgirls were flirting with some collage kids and there was a young man sat alone on the opposite bench nibbling on a sandwich.

Amanda smiled but he turned away.

Amanda couldn't keep her eyes off him, it was as if he was hiding a great secret.

She got up and walked across to him. 'Mind if I sit here?' she inquired.

'Suppose so' he mumbled.

Amanda sat herself close to him and slowly crossed her legs.

She smiled as he squirmed in his seat.

'Are you OK?' asked Amanda, as she moved closer still.

'Yes, yes I'm OK' he replied.

The more Amanda stared the more things seemed out of place. 'Excuse me for asking but you don't look OK.'

He got up to leave, Amanda touched his hand. 'Please don't go.'

At Amanda's touch the man sighed and slowly sat back down. 'I'm sorry I reacted like that but it's not often I'm spoken to by anyone.'

Amanda tilted her head listening intently..

He continued, 'you see I'm not what I seem.'

'Maybe that's why I was attracted to you' replied Amanda. 'Because I'm not what I seem either.'

The man relaxed and introduced himself. 'Hi my names Steve.'

'And I'm Amanda' said Amanda 'do you fancy a coffee?'

Steve smiled for the first time since they met, 'yes please.'

After buying some takeaway drinks they found a quiet spot and chatted. To Amanda's relief they had a lot in common, but all through their conversation she couldn't stop staring at Steve.

His plump lips, unblemished skin, soft wavy hair and from her brief touch she noted his small and very soft hands.

'You come to the park often?' asked Steve.

'Only when I need to think' replied Amanda.

Steve looked longingly at Amanda.

'Your very pretty' he uttered.

Amanda giggled. 'If only you knew what it takes to look this good.'

Steve laughed.

'You should do that more often' said Amanda, with her head again tilted to one side.

'You know Steve somethings been puzzling me since we met' said a quizzical Amanda

Steve looked uneasy. 'I don't know what you mean.'

'Oh I think you do. Now let's level with each other your no ordinary man' scoffed Amanda.

Steve stood up.

'I am too' he replied.

Amanda moved quickly and pressed her palm against his jeans and was pleasantly surprised when she found a nice firm shaft.

Steve looked shocked. 'Am I that easy to read' he bleated.'

Amanda calmed him. 'Not at all, it's just I know what to look for when someone's pretending to be something they're not. After all I spent years trying to get it right.'

Steve was dumbstruck. 'You mean your, your a.......'

Amanda placed her finger over his lips 'shhhusshhh.'

Steve sat with his head in his hands. 'I, I really thought I'd found a girl, I mean a real girl I could get to know.'

'Well get to know me' suggested Amanda as she stroked his cheek.

'That would be nice' sighed Steve.'I'd like that.'

They spent the rest of the day talking and laughing about how they had adjusted to their new lives. It was dusk before they knew it.

'I'd better be going' said Steve 'you must have lots of things you'd rather be doing.'

Amanda leaned over and kissed Steve on the cheek 'I can't think of a single thing' and held out her hand.

Steve blushed but slipped his fingers into hers.

'Shall we go to my place?' suggested Amanda. 'It's not far.'

Steve nodded and soon they were in Amanda's apartment.

Once they were alone Steve relaxed a little.

'How long you been dressing as a man honey?' asked Amanda, she was determined to make him confess that under those garbs was a woman.

Steve stammered as if ashamed. 'about, erm errr 6 months.'

'Is that all' cried Amanda.

Steve was looking around the room while Amanda fixed them some drinks.

'Amanda, who's Gloria Stits?' he giggled.

Amanda shouted from the other room. 'Just my roomie. Don't worry when I'm in she's out.'

Steve looked confused but didn't labour the point.

Amanda had quickly changed and came in with the drinks wearing a white chemise, matching panties and a flowing gown.

Steve swallowed hard 'Amanda, your beautiful.'

Amanda took his hand and they sat together on the couch.

She was looking hard at Steve.

'What's the matter?' he asked.

'It's your name honey, you just don't look like a Steve.' said Amanda.

'Well what do you suggest?' Steve waited for her answer.

'Stef. Your a Stef' a triumphant Amanda cried

Steve thought for a moment. 'I like that, OK Stef it is.'

Stef was overjoyed and rushed to kiss Amanda.

She pulled back, 'no you don't, not like that.'

Stef sat straight up 'not like what?'

'Don't rush' purred Amanda as she came closer, 'it's much nicer like this' as she softly planted a sensual kiss on Stef's lips then led him to her bed..

Stef melted as Amanda kissed him for a second time and slowly started to remove his clothes.

His fingers curled around Amanda's waist and pulled her closer.

'Stay still' a softly spoken Amanda whispered.

Stef obeyed and was thrilled when Amanda knelt before him and unzipped his jeans. They dropped to the floor

He moaned as Amanda stroked his naked thigh.

'So what. do we have in here?' asked Amanda as she gazed at Stef's tight shorts.

'Just my cock and balls' a proud Stef remarked.

Amanda pulled the waist band back and squealed with delight as a firm cock popped out.

She felt lower still and two plump, round sacs were in her palm, but there was something else, Amanda thought she could feel the soft, moist lips of a pussy.

A wide eyed Amanda looked at Stef. 'You've got both' she exclaimed.

Stef smiled, 'Now you know my secret.'

'I had to make a choice so 6 months ago I finally decided to be male, fucking is such fun, but being fucked might not be bad either' he said with a wicked grin.

'But I think my soft skin spoils the look' continued Stef.

'Oh Baby your so wrong' moaned Amanda as she lay Stef on her bed and straddled his firming cock.

Moving her clitty aside she slowly lowered her moist pussy onto his member.

Stef groaned as his cock split Amanda's pussy and she began to ride him slowly.

Amanda had complete control even keeping her clitty soft until the right moment.

Stef hadn't had sex for sometime and it didn't take long for his cum to begin to flow.

Amanda threw back her head and gasped at the heat of his load.

She continued to slowly milk Stef until he begged her to stop.

Amanda rose up and freed his manhood. 'Tell me Stef do you have full sensation?'

'Yes darling, so if you want some pussy,' Stef rolled onto his side. 'Feel free.'

Stef's pussy was so so tight, even for a virgin and he cried out as Amanda popped his pussy open for the first time.

It was a strange sensation for Amanda, she thought it would be like fucking Sally, but this was mind blowingly better.

Stef soon matched her rhythm and very soon they were climbing higher than ever before.

Amanda reached around Stef's body and very soon her palm was being rewarded with precum as she teased his tip.

Stef forced himself to pump.

Amanda screamed.

'What's the matter honey?' asked a smiling Stef, knowing that his pussy would tighten every time he pumped.

'It's your own fault,' he smirked

Amanda teased his cock further and cried with pleasure as her clitty was devoured by the super tight pussy.

Amanda's climax was like none she had ever had before. Just has she starting planting her seed Stef's cock pumped hard cutting her off in mid flow, her sacs swelled for a moment before being allowed to, at last, spill her load.

'OMG' she cried and filled Stef's pussy until it was her turn to beg.

'Stef baby please, please relax your pussy and let me go.' Amanda stroked and kissed Stef's perfect skin but kept wincing as Stef continued to climax.

'Play with my cock honey, if you want your clitty back you gotta make me cum again.' Stef gasped.

Amanda slowly grasped Stef's almighty shaft and began to rub down and up, slow at first then increasing her vigor.

'Stef was almost crying with pain when he finally pumped and his cum flew into the air.

Amanda too screamed as she was gripped by the tightest pussy she had ever fucked.

At last Stef relaxed and sporting a fat grin across his face his pussy at last lost it's power over Amanda.

Amanda was exhausted. Every time either of them pumped she got a super climax. Breathless she curled next to Stef and held him close.

'Your so perfect' she cooed as she closed her eyes while planting soft kisses on Stef's back.

Stef moaned softly. 'Amanda.'

She opened her eyes 'yes Stef.'

'Can we do this again' he asked.

Amanda pressed herself closer to his body.

'Everyday of the week baby' mumbled a tired Amanda.

Stef sighed as Amanda's arm folded over him and she drifted off to sleep.