Transformation Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda Decides To Broaden Stef's Mind.
2.8k words
4.9
2.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda woke late, as her eyes opened she was still holding herself close to Stef. She softly kissed his neck.

'MMMMmmm. Good morning sexy' he whispered.

Amanda slipped into her gown and went to make breakfast. No sooner had she started when there was a hammering at the door and two familiar voices shouting through the letterbox. 'Come out Wonder Woman we know your in there.'

Amanda shouted, 'it's not locked.' The smirking faces of Sally and Helen appeared.

The sound of another door being opened drew Helen's attention.

Her eyes were wide when she saw a naked Stef bending down looking for a fresh towel in the linen cupboard, he had taken little notice of the catcalling.

She did a double take at his smooth thighs and because she was sure she had caught a glimpse of a pussy and some rather firm looking sacs.

As Stef turned to go to the bathroom his long slender cock came into view. It was then he became aware that he was being watched.

'Ermmm hello girls' he blurted while swiftly covering his man hood and backing into the bathroom.

Helen turned to Amanda and silently mouthed 'who the hell is that?'

Sally just purred, she hadn't said a word since she had seen Stef's shapely buttocks and firm thighs.

Amanda looked at them both. 'Just look at you, your like bitches on heat, oh and his name's Stef.'

Helen couldn't help but state the obvious 'but he's got a real pussy.'

'So' said Amanda. 'Fringe benefits.'

They all started to giggle but stopped when Stef went back to the bedroom, his damp skin shining and a towel now wrapped firmly about his waist.

After dressing he joined the girls where introductions were made followed by all the usual questions of where did you meet, what plans have you got etc.

After an hour Amanda managed to persuade Sally and Helen that she wanted a bit of time alone with Stef and that they would meet up later.

Helen and Sally departed but could be heard in the street shouting. 'We know what your doing.'

Stef was taken aback. 'Who are those two loonies?'

Amanda giggled, 'those you call loonies are my best friends, and yes they are loonies.'

Amanda dressed and suggested they went out.

'Where to?' asked Stef.

'You'll see' Amanda said with a shifty look on her face.

Hand in hand they took to the streets, Amanda guiding her beau to the very place Helen had taken her earlier that week.

'The Bare Back?' questioned Stef.

Amanda nodded as she swept him inside.

It was busier then her last visit but they managed to find a quite corner. Stef was bemused by all the coming and going on the stairs, but before he could ask about the place a shadow was cast over him.

'Hello' the voice purred.

Both Amanda and Stef looked at their visitor.

She was dressed in a tiny black G string that barely covered her obvious clitty, her body was clad in a fishnet body stocking and she wore glossy black thigh length boots.

'I'm Julia' she cooed as she looked at Stef and curled her finger through his hair.

Amanda smiled and waited for what was to come.

'Your now mine' snapped Julia as she produced a studded collar and fastened around Stef's neck.

Stef didn't know what to do next but was clearly enjoying the attention.

Julia moved behind Amanda and slowly slipped another collar around her neck.

'Now be good little kitties.' she purred then snapped a leash onto the pair of them. Walking behind the captives she made them to climb the stairs on all fours.

Julia lead them to a room marked Bruno and locked the door behind them.

She pointed to some boxes marked his and hers. 'Get dressed' she hissed and left by another door.

Stef looked at Amanda. 'What do we do?'

'Get dressed silly' she replied.

Amanda found an equally tiny G string, body stocking and wide belt all in pink with high heeled pink knee boots.

Stef was unsure what his attire actually was until Amanda help him into a studded, black leather body harness. Stef's cock slipped neatly through a gold ring and immediately swelled.

The door opened and Julia returned. She licked her lips at her new playmates.

Taking Stef's leash she led him into the next room. It was quite a large room with what looked like a throne at one end, a cage about a meter square and a flat padded bench.

Julia reached for a riding crop which was hidden in the top of her boot and gently stroked Stef's cock. The affect was instant and he drew breath at how large it became.

'Inside' snapped Julia gesturing to the cage.

Stef obediently got on all fours and crawled inside. Before closing the door Julia struck his ass hard with her crop then locked the door.

Stef's flesh stung and burned like brimstone after Julia had marked him.

She slowly walked around her captive leaving him in no doubt who was in charge.

Before he knew it an excited Stef was dripping from his cock and this only increased as Amanda was led in by Julia, again on all fours.

Julia sat on her throne and parted her legs, pulling Amanda's leash so she was pressed against her thigh length boots.

Amanda ran her cheek over Julia's boots intoxicated by the smell of new leather. She produced her tongue and began licking the sexy shiny boots.

Working from the top she kissed and caressed towards the toe. On reaching the heel Amanda slid it into her mouth slurping and sucking on the cool steel.

Stef had never seen anything so erotic before and moaned constantly.

Julia struck the cage with her crop. 'Silence slut or do I need to fit this' she produced a red ball gag and swung it in front of Stef.. 'Your turn will come.'

Julia stroked Amanda's hair, making her feel so relaxed and guided Amanda towards her thighs.

Stef could hardly control himself and almost reached for his cock, but thought he'd best show how submissive he had become and left his swollen shaft alone.

Julia moved her G string to one side to reveal her soft clitty. 'Work your magic whore' she demanded.

Amanda looked towards Stef and smiled as she took the floppy flesh in her palm and slowly licked the velvety tip.

'MMMMmmm very good' Julia sighed.

Stef's mind was going wild. Seeing Amanda sucking their new Mistress was more than he could stand and began rolling his palm over his moist tip.

Amanda took more clitty through her lips, her tongue stroking the thickening rod.

Suddenly Julia stood and a disappointed Amanda watched as the clitty was torn from her mouth.

Julia opened the cage and grasped Stef's wrists.

'This is what happens to bad kitties' she snapped and fitted leather cuffs on his wrists,

Julia pulled his wrists behind Stef's back and clipped his wrists together.

'That will stop you playing with yourself slut' an angry Julia hissed. She picked up the ball gag and rubbed it against Stef's dripping cock before forcing it between his lips leaving him with the taste of his cum while being very hard and very frustrated as his cock swung helplessly.

Catlike Julia sat back on her throne. Amanda bowed her head.

Julia held her clitty firmly and grabbing Amanda by the hair pulled hard so she slowly moved her back between her thighs. 'Now where were we?'

She thrust her clitty deep between Amanda's lips demanding that she be given her full attention..

Not daring to disobey Amanda kept Julia's clitty firmly in her mouth as she slowly cupped her sacs.

Julia moaned loader as her clitty firmed. 'Yes, yes that's it' she cried.

Julia's thrusts became faster and her sacs slapped into Amanda's chin.

Just as Amanda thought she was to be rewarded with Julia's cum a strong hand swept around Amanda's waist and flung her to the opposite side of the room. Bruno had arrived.

A dazed Amanda gazed in awe at Bruno. His muscular ebony body almost shone in the light. About his waist he wore a tight leather pouch which bulged ominously.

Julia stood up. 'Hail Bruno. I bring you this gift' pointing to Amanda.

Stef couldn't take his eyes off Bruno as his own cock dripped more cum.

Julia strutted around Amanda waiting for a signal from her Master.

.

Bruno gestured to Julia who approached him.

Slowly she unfastened his pouch and stroked his mighty cock.

Amanda looked nervous but it was too late now as Bruno picked her up and turned her to face the wall..

His cock was fully erect and Amanda had little choice but to obey as she made her pussy available to him.

He held her arms firmly and she was crushed between him and the rough stone wall.

Bruno's cock was the biggest Amanda had ever seen and when it's firm tip parted her pussy she sighed with pleasure.

Julia released Stef's wrists and dragged him to the throne. There he was forced to stand before her where his cock was slowly stroked.

Back and forth, Julia's fingers seemed to glide over Stef's firm flesh.

He moaned as he was brought near to a final orgasm.

However Julia was an expert tease and as she edged him closer, without warning, she would release his cock.

Soon Stef found himself begging for her to make him cum, then begging for more of her teasing.

He could hear Amanda's cries as Bruno thrust his full length into her chamber but he could do nothing to help her whilst being held by Julia.

Julia could see Stef's balls were swollen and fit to burst. She decided it was time she fucked him while his cock and sacs ached.

She removed his gag and bent him over her throne.

Julia ran her nails deep down his back, squeezing his firm ass and laughing when he cried out in pain.

Stef's mind was awash with sexual pleasure, him listening to Amanda's gasps and groans only heightened his experience.

Slowly Julia parted his ass and was about to fuck his man cunt when she smiled.

'MMMMMMMmmmmm' she purred 'I did choose well' as she slammed her clitty deep into Stef's pussy.

Stef's pussy was tight and he wasn't ready for her. He screamed as she began fucking him.

Stef's cock started to pump forcing a moan from Julia as she took the full force of his pussy grabbing her clitty.

Julia was enjoying her clitty being crushed by Stef's pussy. She reached below and stretched his balls making him beg for mercy.

Amanda couldn't believe how deep and hard Bruno could thrust and with each movement her clitty rubbed harshly against the wall.

Down and up the stone stimulated her clitty and soon a wet line appeared on the wall as Bruno thrust into her pussy.

She held out for 20 minutes then let out a moan as she finally climaxed spreading her cum over the wall and her tummy.

Bruno was showing no sign of stopping and after what seemed an age he pulled Amanda's head back and in a deep sexy voice said 'cumming ready or not.'

At that very moment Amanda's pussy gripped tightly onto Bruno's dark shaft.

His balls squeezed his seed along his shaft. Amanda felt a long hard pump followed by a hot squirt of cum.

She almost fainted as her pussy was flooded, Bruno's solid cock just carried on squirting until his cum flowed from Amanda's pussy. She did one final moan, slowly slid down the wall and lay exhausted at his feet.

Bruno just grunted and pumped his remaining seed over her spent body.

Stef meanwhile was in heaven as Julia fucked his pussy hard. He was feeling her shaft stroking his pussy wall and slam into his prostrate.

Stef cried as she brought him closer and closer then sighed with frustration as again a teasing Julia withdrew her clitty until only her tip was resting within him.

Stef slumped over the throne, his pussy gripped air and his balls ached more.

He didn't hear Bruno approaching and gasped when ebony fingers curled around his solid cock.

Stef was led by his cock to the bench where he was forced to lay on his back.

His cock twitched when Julia briefly brushed her pussy over his tip. Stef wanted to push deep but the strong hand of Bruno pressed on his body.

Bruno took hold of Stef's cock and forced his cum slit open with his finger. Amanda heard Stef's cry.

Pain shot down Stef's tip as Bruno explored deeper, Julia meanwhile was straddling Stef's firm thighs as she pulled back hard on Stef's foreskin to fully exposing his tip and widen his hole.

Stef knew he was now completely in their power.

Julia licked her lips at Stef's now wide cum slit, purring when she watched Bruno stroking his huge tip over Stef's cock and began to rub his ebony shaft until he planted his seed down Stef's slit.

Stef went wild as he felt hot jizz sliding down his hole and couldn't resist Julia as she lowered herself over his cock, slamming down hard while at the same time she reached behind to flick and stimulate Stef's pussy.

Stef had be edged and denied for too long and he soon exploded, pumping hard as Julia's pussy squeezed and manipulated his shaft.

Julia knew Stef's pussy was also near and rubbed his swollen clit until the helpless slut shuddered, cried with pure pleasure and bathed Julia's fingers in juice.

Julia bent forward until her lips were almost touching Stef's mouth. She then sucked her fingers slowly while Stef got the intoxicating scent of his own pussy.

By now Amanda had recovered enough to join in, she placed her clitty next to Julia's so their tips caressed each other.

She began to rub both clitty together. Julia moaned loudly as she too was very close.

Amanda's firm rubbing was soon rewarded by Julia's noisy climax and her squirting cum along Amanda's shaft.

Bruno couldn't take his eyes off Amanda as her clitty was bathed in Julia's cum, his softening cock found new energy and soon stood erect once more.

Stef too had watched and was moaning louder as he too neared another climax.

He was silenced again, but this time by Bruno's ebony shaft slipping between his lips.

Julia squirmed and slowly released Stef's still twitching cock from her satisfied pussy.

Julia's pussy was so wet Stef didn't even feel his cock being freed, instead he found he could do nothing but suck and flick his tongue around Bruno's deep cum slit.

Bruno closed his eyes and slowly bucked his hips. Stef sucked harder while Amanda rolled Bruno's sacs.

She felt them swell and knew Bruno was getting near. She stretched the flesh making Bruno groan.

Bruno's hips moved faster and it didn't take long until he pumped, firing his salty load down Stef's throat.

Stef gagged at the quantity of cum, it began to drip from his chin, but like a good slut he swallowed the rest.

Bruno reclaimed his cock and joined Julia by her throne.

Amanda lay next to Stef, they were completely spent at the feet of their tormentors.

They looked up only to find Julia and Bruno now towering over them.

'Such good little kitties' purred Julia as she worked the last drops of Bruno's cum over their new sluts faces.

Once he was spent Julia took Bruno's still ample cock in her palm, gripped it hard and led him out of the room.

Stef looked into Amanda's sparkling eyes, 'Well that was different, but just one more thing.'

Amanda looked puzzled, then pleasantly surprised as Stef took her clitty and lapped Julia's cum from her shaft.

'MMMmmmmm you bad little slut' cooed Amanda as she curled her legs around Stef and planted her soft lips on his pussy.

Stef moaned as he felt her suck lightly on his clit and willingly finished cleaning Amanda.

Slowly Amanda released Stef and they got to their feet.

She grasped Stef by his cock and led him slowly to the changing room.

After changing Stef and Amanda went downstairs both very sexually charged but equally exhausted.

They decided to have another drink.

Just as they were finishing they heard Helen's voice.

'I thought I might find you here' she cackled as her and Sally joined them.

So who's the lucky man this time?' asked Sally, looking straight at Stef.

A shadow was cast over the table.

Julia curled her fingers through Stef's hair. 'You two kitties can come any time' she cooed.

Amanda smirked when she saw Sally's jaw drop.

They all watched as Julia cruised through the crowds looking for her next playmates.

Amanda stood up, 'come on Stef, time we were going.' knowing that if they stayed it would mean a thousand and one questions.

Both Sally and Helen were awestruck and could say nothing, they merely waved as the lovestruck pair disappeared into the night.