Transformation to a Faun Ch. 02

Story Info
Satyr magic and my oldest, blondest sister.
2.2k words
4.27
2.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers

Boys turning into satyrs aren't real.

The Blonde Sister

So it was that, the next morning, I was completely naked, the covers at my waist, my upper body bare except for dried sweat, much like my hair. Mom had been at work for a couple of hours when my eldest sister, Anna, opened the door and came in. Much like my mother had, Anna closed the door behind her. She sat down on the side of my bed, once again just like my mom had. She smiled at me, mischievous looking. I stretched languidly, arms out, hands balled, my hips still sideways so my cock, still hard or, more likely, hard once again, wasn't sitting straight up but was sideways under the cover.

My eldest sister was tall like my mom, with blonde hair that was probably dyed. I couldn't really tell. She had perky C-cup breasts and hips not as broad as my mom's -- she had a slim waist, of course. I'd seen her in a gold sequined leotard and thick pantyhose while she did flag line for the band at school. She was six years my senior and thus had graduated college and had a job. One would think she'd be living on her own but she was still in our house for some reason. She slept in a long t-shirt, which hung to just below her ass when standing. It had short sleeves and was too baggy to show her figure. On the back was a pair of numbers like it was a jersey. It was so short that I knew her ass was bare on my bed. Looking at her, I could see she was breathing heavy. For my part, the room was brighter than it had been when she first opened the door and my balls were burning. I smirked as I looked at my sister as a vision entered my head, my sister sucking off her boyfriend in his car, on her back in the back, legs up as he fucked her missionary.

"Good morning, little brother," Anna said, smile growing larger, much like mom's.

"Good morning, big sister," I replied.

"Did you hear something last night?" she asked, smile growing even larger.

"Not a thing," I lied. "I was asleep. What did you hear?"

"I think mom might have been having a nightmare," Anna said. "She kept groaning and squeaking."

"Really?" I said, feigning worry as I pushed myself up with my hands, the covers still covering my cock, but barely. Anna looked down at the curve of my bare ass where she could see it on the side of my covers. Wisps of my black pubic hair, thicker than even the day before, were peaking above the covers. I looked down at where her long t-shirt provided just enough cover for her crotch as she sat in the same position as mom had, right leg lying bent and open, left on the floor. She had white socks on, rolled down. "Did you check on her?" I asked.

Anna licked her lips. "Several times," she said, breasts heaving.

"And?"

"She wasn't in her room."

"Where was she?" We both knew the answer.

"You were fucking her in the ass," my sister finally said. With my night vision, I had seen both of my sisters crack my door to watch me fuck our mother in the ass. When I heard them coming, I had turned mom so she wouldn't see the door open.

"What did you think?"

Anna was obviously stressed. "You're disgusting."

"Cause I fucked her in the ass?"

"Cause she's your mother." I lunged and grabbed my sister by the back of the neck, my hand tangled in her blonde hair, and pulled her face to mine. I hadn't wanted to kiss my mom on the mouth, and hadn't, but I wanted to kiss my oldest sister on the mouth. I forced my tongue into her mouth and sucked one lip. She pushed my tongue away with her own tongue while she pushed weakly against my bare chest with her right hand. I shot my hand up her shirt to grab her tit. She pulled her hand up to grab mine over her shirt, forcing her to put her right hand back down rather than fall forward onto me. I was holding her face to mine with my left hand still, our tongues wrestling rather animatedly, my head leaning left then right. My sister was starting to melt into me, her body coming closer to mine, now holding my right hand tight to her tit rather than trying to move it. I pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger and Anna gasped into my mouth. She reached with her left hand to caress my bare chest, her hips starting to squirm on the bed. I caressed her left breast softly, continuing down her muscular belly, her young skin tighter than our mother's. She had her eyes closed as we "necked" but I had my eyes open, watching her as we kissed. I glanced down, still curious about her bush. It was light brown, so her hair could be actually blonde either from the sun or from bleaching.

When my hand got between Anna's legs, she opened her left thigh even more until I gently snaked it to cup the front of her pussy so I could slowly penetrate her pussy with my middle finger. She reached with her right hand under the covers to close her hand on my cock. When she felt my large, engorged cock, my sister's eyes snapped open. I smiled, lips to lips. "NO!" Anna hissed. "It's too big!" My smile grew as, my lust preternaturally increasing my strength beyond one of my age, I thrust two more fingers in my sister's snatch and lifted her by her pussy, or more accurately, by her pubis and her neck and slammed her down on her back on the bed. I jumped between her thighs, my right hand out of her pussy and around my cock to guide it in. "No," she whined again, hands pushing on my chest, but I just leaned. "It's too big!" she said again and my left hand, no longer under her neck, was clamped over her mouth. Anna's eyes got big when I did that and she pushed on my chest and my arm but I was like an anvil on top of her. Her eyes got even wider when I thrust hard and fast, balls deep, into her pussy, and she screamed into my hand.

I had to admit, my sister was a lot tighter than my mom. I was actually probably too big for her and this might be rape, but I started fucking her hard and fast anyway, slamming my hips into her thighs, my cock pistoning in and out at record speed. Anna's cries of pain turned to cries of pleasure in my hand as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, legs and arms no longer resisting but wrapped around me. She came hard and quick, curling up into me. Then I came, shooting my load but not missing a thrust. She came again and I came again. A third time for both of us and then I was out of her pussy and out of her grip, on all fours with my face buried in that light brown bush, my tongue moving at preternatural speed and precision, forcing another orgasm as I swallowed my own cum. I wondered why I did it. I felt I needed to, but I obviously didn't need to swallow it all, given how much I left in my mom's ass. But maybe I should have sucked it out. Would I like other guys' cum? I knew I was fully and completely bisexual. I kept sticking things in my ass and had started shoving them down my throat too, imagining they were a real, living cock. Anna had one hand in my hair and was holding one knee to her chest with the other one. She had orgasmed another couple of times while I was eating her out.

I looked up the over the light brown bush, the mound of her pubis and the valley of her belly to the mountains of her tits, perky, firm, nipples standing straight up. Past them I just saw her chin, up and back as I ate her out. I stopped and waited. My sister looked down at me like she didn't know what I would do next. "Glenn ever do this for you?" I asked, referencing her current boyfriend.

Anna shook her head. "Never," she whispered huskily.

"Anybody?" I asked.

"My freshman year in college, my boyfriend ate my pussy if I promised to suck his cock, but then he broke his promise after I sucked him off. My sophomore year, Valerie," Anna's closest friend, "and I ate each other's pussies to see what it was like."

"How was it?"

"Not bad," Anna said, smiling and sitting up as I rolled us over until she was straddling my head, her pussy in my face above me. "The best part," she said as she licked my cock and then sucked just the head, "was going 69." And then we did. I slowed down on eating pussy because each time Anna came, she had to stop sucking my cock. She did a passable job. I liked Anna a lot and having her suck my cock, though maybe not as good as mom, especially when I had control of mom's head, was still hot. I liked the softness of her lips and tongue, the softness of her hair as it hit the skin of my pelvis and thighs, compressing as she went down and coming off as she went up.

My sister dutifully swallowed my cum when I came in her mouth, as I'd swallowed all the juices from her pussy. She came three more times before I finally came and, once she had swallowed, rolled off me. We were lying on our backs, head to ass. "So, is Nif next?" Anna asked.

The glow of my enhanced sight and the burning in my balls had been subsiding but flared again. Anna started stroking my cock absently and licking it, then playing with my balls. She still had her sleeping t-shirt on, bunched up under her arms and over her perky tits. "Damn, these are huge," she said.

"How many balls have you seen?" I asked.

"Enough," she answered coyly. I left it at that. "You didn't answer my question."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, her or dad."

"Dad?" she said, sounding surprised.

"Or there's some girls -- and boys -- at school."

A thought seemed to catch Anna's attention. "Joe," she said, "you're big. I mean, really big. I'm afraid how big you'll be when you grow up, though I guess I don't know when guys grow most of their cock." She got sidetracked, then got back to the point. "No girl your age is going to be able to take that. You'll tear them apart. Actually, I don't know that Nif will be able to handle it. I know that she's only been with a couple of guys," the girl who just fucked and sucked her brother said coquettishly. "But a girl your age whose likely a virgin could get really hurt." My cock was really hard, dripping pre-cum, my vision almost painful everything was so bright, my balls burning, as she said this.

"So," I gasped through gritted teeth, "Anna." My lips were now turning into an evil smile against my will, my eyes narrowing. My sister stopped licking my cock and looked at me worriedly. I had my hands balled into fists. "You ever take it up the ass?" Anna looked into my eyes and saw the animal I would one day become surfacing there. She was lying by the wall, with me between her and the rest of my room and the door. Nonetheless, she leaped over me to land running. I caught her hips before her hand, outstretched, could reach the doorknob and pulled her back onto the bed, twirling her over my head, arms and legs akimbo, to slam her face down on the bed.

Anna reached back to try and stop me but couldn't as, with one hand, I held my pillow over the back of her head and, with the other, guided my cock into her unprotected asshole. She screamed but the pillow muffled it to almost silence. I was balls deep in her asshole when she tried to push up but failed, tried to push the pillow over her head off and her head out from under it. Then I started pumping, my hips slamming into her muscular ass. Anna screamed herself hoarse under the pillow, her arms flailing helplessly while I fucked her ass and came twice. After my second orgasm, she stopped screaming. I thought she had passed out but she just pulled one thigh up and reached down to rub her clit, my balls slamming her fingernails. The first touch led to a shivering orgasm. A few seconds led to another, a minute of clit rubbing and assfucking led to her squirting all over my bed. Then she tightened up into one, long, five minute orgasm. So I raped my sister twice, once in the pussy and once in the ass, and the more violent it got, the more she came. I thought she must be pretty twisted but I eventually found out it was all me.

Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers