Transformation to a Faun Ch. 03

Story Info
Games with the middle sister.
2.7k words
4.63
2.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers

First Nature Communion

Anna had a part-time job at a radio station and was working a lot this week to save money. She wanted to call in sick so I could fuck her some more but I slapped her on the ass, leaving one of my handprints, and told her to get to work. She left with a big smile on her face and a spring in her step, wearing a skirt shorter than she normally did to go to work. I got dressed and went for a walk. It started out as a run for about 2 miles to some trees on an unused hill overlooking the airport. It was strange because I never ran. The copse wasn't very large but I found it relaxing and took my t-shirt off and threw it over my shoulder. A few hundred feet in, I pulled off my shoes and socks. My feet seemed to have hardened because the rocky ground with the pinecones and such didn't hurt or injure them.

I walked and smelled the forest, shirt in one hand and shoes in the other. I could see things clearly and brightly, just like with my mom and sister, but without the burning in my balls. I could hear the creatures of the forest and, instead of running from me, they just ignored me even as I came close. I could smell...bleach? Laundry soap? I realized it was me, or, more specifically, my clothes. I wrinkled my nose and stripped off my jeans and underwear, bundled my clothes and shoes up, and stuffed them under a tree root. I was left with only my watch, which didn't smell, walking naked through the forest. Twigs and branches moved without me touching them and then went back behind me. My cock was rock hard, dripping pre-cum from the tip every few feet. Where the drops fell, grass grew. I stopped at the edge of a clearing and rubbed my cock against the rough bark of a tree, finally coming on the tree. When next I went by, the tree had grown ten feet. The creatures of the forest started ignoring me or even bowing as I walked by. I smelled any humans long before they approached me. After a few hours, I left. I left my underwear in a nearby garbage bin and was thus clothed only in jeans, t-shirt, socks and shoes when I got home, having run back.

The Curvy Sister

I walked in the front door, sweating, smelling, not unpleasantly, like peat and pollen. Sitting in the living room, sideways in an armchair, back leaning against one arm, legs draped over the other, was my middle sister, Nif. The twenty-year-old was sketching something she was watching on TV but quickly turned it off and covered her sketchbook, though I caught a glimpse of a human leg as she did so. Nif wasn't as tall as Anna or mom, being about average height. However, she had gotten big tits, bigger than mom's. Her waist was waspishly thin, her hips wide and her ass big. Basically, Anna got mom's height and dad's slim build while Nif got dad's relatively average height and mom's curvy build. I knew, from listening on conversations between my mom and her friends, that Nif had to get special fittings for her bras and could only afford a couple of them at a time. Apparently, her cup size was 'F.' Her jeans were never narrow enough in the waist if they fit over her hips and butt so, when she bent over, you could usually see the top of her crack. She had mom's deep black hair, but it was straight and she wore it straight and cut even just below her shoulderblades. She smiled at me, then seemed to become flustered. It took me a moment to realize her consternation was an effect my scent. I would soon find it had that effect on many people and that I could increase it simply by exercising and sweating.

"Hi, Joe," Nif said, smiling happily, her eyes crinkling. She seemed, almost unconsciously, to shift her thighs on the seat.

"Hey, sis," I replied.

"Whatcha been doing?"

"Oh, I went for a walk. Ran to some woods then walked around then ran home."

"You ran?!" she exclaimed, obviously surprised. "You hiked?!"

"Yeah, I guess you could call it hiking," I replied. It hadn't occurred to me that my naked stroll in the woods might be "hiking."

"Whatcha gonna do now?" she said, looking at me coyly. I remembered her spying on mom and me as we fucked and that she probably must have heard as Anna and I fucked. I smiled back toothily.

"I dunno. Wanna do something?"

Nif thought about it, obviously trying to figure out how to get from Point 'A' to Point 'B'. "Wanna play a game?" she said.

"Sure," I replied. "Whatcha have in mind?"

Nif got up languidly, her tits straining against her tight shirt as she stretched her arms behind her, then walked over to a bookcase to get some cards. "Do you know how to play gin rummy?"

"Nope," I replied.

"Wanna learn?"

"Sure," and we sat down cross legged on the floor, facing each other.

Nif proceeded to teach me gin rummy and, after a half dozen hands and, about the time I was going to lose interest, said, "You know, people bet on this game."

"Is that a fact?" I said.

"Yeah," she said, her words coming out in a tumble. "Wanna bet on the hands?"

"How do we do that?"

"We bet something and the winner gets it and the loser loses it."

"But I don't have any money."

"We could bet clothes," she said, blushing, before stopping and biting her lip. And there it was.

"You mean play strip gin rummy?" I asked.

"Sure," Nif said, "If you don't mind playing it with your sister." She'd seen me fuck my mom and heard me do the same to our sister, so she probably was pretty certain I wouldn't mind.

"Okay," I said, "but you've got an advantage. I took off my shoes and socks. I'm only wearing these jeans and this shirt."

"No underwear?" she said, shifting her body, obviously turned on.

"None," I replied, staring at her, still smiling.

"Well, that doesn't seem fair, you're right. I've got on panties and a bra so I guess I could take off my jeans or my shirt before playing." She looked mischievous. "You pick?"

I thought about it for awhile. "This is a tough decision." I thought more, until she became antsy and her smile uncertain. "Okay, jeans off." Nif lay back on the floor, unbuttoned her tight jeans and, wiggling her hips, pushed them down and off to reveal plain white cotton panties. Then she sat cross-legged again. The panties were old and thin so I could see the shadow of her black bush through them, the shape of her pussy since they were soaked with sweat and maybe some other things. Wisps of black hair escaped from the leg holes. The hollows of her inner thighs caught my eye, where they transformed smoothly into the muscular yet soft curves of her legs.

We played a hand and I won. Nif didn't hesitate but pulled off her tight shirt, leaving her with her industrial strength white lace bra and her white panties. I could see the muscles of her belly between them. Her tits, round like cantalopes, and about the same size, strained against her bra. Another hand and she won. I stripped off my sweaty t-shirt to reveal my pale, skinny body. The next two hands were mine. After the first, Nif seemed uncertain what to do then, to my surprise, lay back and pushed her panties off, pulling them off her legs before sitting back up cross-legged again. She ran her fingers through her bush, fluffing up the jet black curly hairs and revealing her pussy with its swollen lips. "Your panties, huh?" I said, surprised.

Nif smiled shyly. "My tits are my best feature so I thought I'd save them for last. Besides, you could see practically everything through those old panties anyway." We both smiled at each other, both a bit embarrassed. The next hand I won in record time. Nif smiled again, practically beaming with anticipated pride, then reached back and undid the four hooks of her bra and pulled it forward and off, releasing her huge tits. I could see every contour of her huge round breasts, the slim shadows underneath, the marks on her large areolae, as well as the moistness of her sweaty thighs, the swelling of her clit. Despite being big, they were firm and upright, and her nipples were rock hard. "What are we going to play for now?" she asked nervously. "You've won. I'm naked and you have your pants on."

I thought about this. I liked the game -- it was fun. This long-drawn-out foreplay was really working for me. Only the industrial strength denim of my jeans was keeping my cock from being rock hard. It hurt to be folded up, only eclipsed by the burning in my balls, the light in the room suddenly too bright. I looked at my sister, stark naked in front of me for the first time since she had hit puberty. "If you win," I said, "I'll take off my jeans. If I win," I paused, "you have to play twister with me just as you are."

She had a huge, yet shy, smile. "But I'm naked."

"And I mostly am. Is it a bet?"

"Sure." She killed me the next hand. I undid my jeans and pulled them off, finally releasing my huge cock to be erect. The inside of the jeans were slimed with sweat and pre-cum and I'd turned them inside out taking them off. I threw them at my sister and hit her in the face. She put her hands up to hold them there and sniffed, a parody of guys sniffing girls' panties, then threw them aside. Her eyes got wide when she saw my huge cock. "What should we bet now? More twister?"

"If you win," I said, "I'll eat your pussy. If I win, you suck my cock." Nif looked at the monster between my legs. She took a deep breath then gulped.

"Deal," she agreed, meaning both that we had a deal and that I should deal. This hand I threw, a long, painful process as I kept giving her what she needed after it was too late. The game was long. It could have killed the mood but the anticipation was golden. The room was awash in light and my balls on fire when she finally lay down her gin. I pushed the cards aside and crawled over to where my sister sat cross-legged. This sister I didn't want to kiss and I knew she expected me to just fondle and suck her breasts. So I gently pushed in the middle of her chest over the huge mounds so she would lay back, knees coming up so her feet were flat on the carpeted floor and her legs apart, revealing her sopping and swollen black-bushed cunt. For the third time in less than twenty-four hours, I started eating out a member of my immediate family. I started slow but worked up speed. Nif had her hand in my hair, just resting it there, other hand squeezing her tit, head back as she moaned wordlessly: "OhOhOhOhOhOh." I sped up my tongue to superhuman speed and Nif grabbed a chunk full of my hair, arched her back, and shot salty fluid all over my face. God, my sisters were squirters. I licked up as much as I could, catching it with mouth, face and hands to try to keep too much of it from getting on the carpet. There was still a wet spot afterwards.

I got up on my knees and, holding my cock, started towards my sister. Nif, eyes closed for a second, looked down to see me. She screamed, "Not in my pussy, Joe!"

I stopped, trying to figure out why no pussy as Nif pulled her knees together and wrapped her arm around them so they were closed tight but her butt was angled up. I could see her asshole, somehow bigger than normal even closed, and the swollen folds of her labia and clit. "Why not?" I jeered. "Trying to stay a virgin?"

"No, dummy!" she said. "I don't have any birth control. Fuck my ass instead." I paused, thinking she was right, getting her pregnant would be bad. At that moment I didn't know that I couldn't father children.

I resumed skooching towards my sister, cock still in hand, zeroing in on her ass. I got close and had her calves over my left shoulder. I was about to go in when I remembered, "I should get some lube."

"No!" Nif shouted. Apparently this sister was a real screamer. She calmed down. "I like it rough in my ass. At the least, raw dog me."

I lined the head of my cock up with her brown eye. "You must be very popular."

Nif looked puzzled. "Huh?"

"Guys love anal," I pointed out. "And rough anal is even better." I was waiting to penetrate her ass while we talked.

"Nuh uh," she said. "Both my boyfriends kept saying it wasn't as good as pussy, though I'm not certain either of them had had pussy. And the guy at camp wouldn't even do me at all."

I looked at Nif, surprised, then started to enter her asshole. Her eyes flared. "Harder!" she screamed. The dog, a large poodle, howled from his kennel. I shoved hard, the skin of my cock catching and sticking to her rectum. I didn't care. It hurt a little but pleasured me so much more. Apparently, Nif felt the same because my sister started keening, "Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!" I was so turned on, I shot a load immediately, which set off Nif, "I'm coooomiiiinngg!" and she did come again, her back arching as her scream changed to a shout.

I didn't become soft but just kept fucking my middle sister's big ass in her big asshole. Later, she told me she'd been into the vegetable-up-the-ass thing long before I had. Plus, she had access to dildos and vibrators and would stick them there as well. Also, down her throat. I was pumping fast and hard, the sound of my bare hips slamming into Nif's bare butt filling the room in a staccato rhythm. She let go of her knees and lay back, then put her left leg on my right shoulder, keeping the right one on my left, so her legs were open and she could reach down to rub her clit, instantly coming again and again squirting, covering my stomach and pubes with fluid that then dripped down onto the carpet. I had my arms crossed holding her legs as I thrust in and out, her ass a tight band around my cock opening into a vacuous space beyond, like an airlock sealing on my member. She was slick now, really slick, and the slickness was on my thighs. I was gliding now, a nice feel if not as intense as when I'd entered her dry asshole.

I looked down at my sister's face, her brow furrowed, her bottom lip between her teeth as I fucked her ass mercilessly. I knew that somehow this was wrong but I didn't care. She was just a hot girl with a big ass and big tits and I was fucking her ass. Finally, I slammed my hips into her one more time to shoot my load, causing her to have her fourth and final orgasm. I pulled out and let myself go limp as the room returned to its normal level of brightness. Before my hearing came back, I could have sworn that I heard "Prettyboy," our dog, humping his stuffed rabbit.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Nif said. "And with my own brother, no less. No wonder mom and Anna let you fuck them." My smile was huge and toothy.

Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers