Transformation to a Faun Ch. 01

Story Info
Transformation leads a son to explore himself and his mother.
2.8k words
4.21
16.6k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers

**This is Fiction. None of it is real.**

The Transformation Starts

It was in April when I was eighteen, the rains were falling, the flowers were blooming, and I began to transform. It was a subtle thing, but it had come on suddenly. The signs were there before then, and they were, shall we say, muted. I mean, I had, throughout my teens, had the normal urges of a teen boy. I masturbated and had wet dreams and all that. There was nothing abnormal about my sexual development.

This all started to change after mid-December. I didn't know why at the time, but it was because we had passed the winter solstice. I started to become hypersexual. My wet dreams returned and were nightly. When I had them, there was more ejaculate than I'd ever had before. Then I was having two shots at night. I would lick the pajamas clean and leave them to dry, then shoot another load onto my sheets. I licked those spots clean, tasting the bleach but oh-so-awesome taste of cum. Then I would rub my cock on wet blanket and shove it in the crack in my bed to ejaculate yet a third time. My pajama pants started to bleach and wear from cum and licking.

I noticed my cock was growing. I thought it was normal, adding inches to length and girth, my balls getting bigger to provide all the seed. Soon, though, my cock was as big as a porn star's though I was personally very skinny, if tall. I thought it was normal to grow so much, or at least not abnormal. I couldn't stop using my own body in sexual ways. I shoved things up my ass, starting with carrots, then switched to cucumbers, putting them up my ass then eating them. I went to peeling the cucumbers so they were rougher, and then to large bolts, stimulating my rectum with the threads. My hairbrush had a rubber handle with ridges and it got shoved in there. I used the plastic rod used to hold toilet paper at home and in public bathrooms. I had to masturbate so often that I was doing it at school, rubbing my cock on my underwear, then on a rough wool cloth I found, before shooting my load into a toilet, waiting several seconds for it to finish coming out. I realized how hot it was to masturbate in semi-public places, masturbating in public bathrooms everywhere, then moving to dressing rooms, with their abbreviated doors which I knew showed my bare legs. I'd shoot a big load on the vinyl seat found in such places then lick it up.

My porn became more bizarre. I lurked on the web to watch middle-aged women fucking young men my age, violence including naked beatings and simulated rape, and cosplay of fantastic creatures penetrating helpless women. I tried watching snuff but I didn't like that -- sex should be about life, if occasionally violent. Shit porn also didn't interest me -- it was gross and defiled the asshole. January turned to February and February to March. I did okay in school but stared hungrily at the boys and girls in my class, the teachers, the people at church, all ages from mine to some who were probably too old for others to desire.

I was a freshman at a special college. It had been a community college then had turned into a four year university. Still, most of the students, and there was a pretty decent-sized number of them, lived locally. There were several high schools in town so many students went out of town to university or got jobs but there was a large minority that stayed at this university. Part of the appeal, obviously done on purpose, was that it was very similar to high school, almost an extension. It was a single large building and had extracurricular activities, sports teams, spirit clubs, etc.

A Mother's Love

It was the week before Easter, my spring break, a Monday, and the full moon was rising when everything changed for my sex life, from fringe to utterly weird. My mother came in to tell me good night. She often did this fully naked, seeing nothing wrong with being naked in front of family. For instance, we would change all together in one place until my sisters got too old and too fully developed. I was still bathing with my middle sister Nif until she seriously had early breasts and was starting to get hair between her legs. My mother, however, thought it was innocent for her to see us and for us to see her naked. In the fall, I had started to get particularly embarrassed at seeing her naked. In the winter, I started to get turned on by it, which also made me embarrassed at first. Over the past month, I was masturbating more and more to thoughts of her coming to tell me goodnight nude.

But, tonight, it was different. For one thing, when I'd woken up, I had these two lumps under the sides of my upper forehead, covered by hair and barely able to be felt. Also, I could see her better. She was backlit by the hall light and it was otherwise completely black inside but, as opposed to last night, her pale skin glowed like she was fully in moonlight. Her black hair, curly, that hung to her shoulders, appeared to have a blue sheen, matched by the large black bush between her legs. I think I got my love for big bushes from seeing her like this over the years. She had large hips narrowing to a thin waist, before expanding to her chest and back. Her breasts were large and, though she'd breastfed three children, still had nipples that pushed up and which now were, for some reason, standing erect. I could see the half-moons of the undersides throwing shadows on her chest. I could feel a new feeling. In addition to having a yearning, full erection, my balls were burning. My mother would later tell me that was the first time she saw my eyes glow green, though she thought it was a trick of the light. There was a pleasant smell in the house, one that was new that day, and which had made me horny all day but unable to masturbate to completion.

"Goodnight, honey," my mom said.

"Goodnight, mom." For the first time I asked for more. "Mom, can you tell Nif and Anna good night, then come back here?"

My mother smiled beatifically, her white teeth almost glowing to match the whites of her eyes, the green irises also visible to me. "Of course, honey." I could hear her tell my sisters goodnight, then turned out the light to come to my room. For the first time in ages, she came into my room to supposedly tell me goodnight, and closed the door behind her. She was smiling still when she came to sit on the side of my bed, still naked, knees together as she faced me, leaning over my stomach to support herself on her outstretched hand. "Yes, honey?"

I reached up and caressed her bare breast, feeling the soft round skin under it. My mother smiled more and reached with her free hand to unbutton my PJ top and rub my own chest. "You like that?" she asked, and scooted closer to me. I sat up in bed, leaving only a few inches between our chests. She snaked her arm around my back under my half-unbuttoned PJ top. I kept rubbing her left tit with my right hand while I reached behind her to start rubbing her bare round ass. It was big, it was soft, and she was smiling. She sat up and lifted her bottom to sit on my hand and pulled her right leg up to rest over my legs, her thighs wide open to reveal her black bush and the pale lips of her vagina, the button of her clit, all of which was swelling. Her right hand free, she unbuttoned my PJ shirt the rest of the way and pushed it off my shoulders. I pulled the shirt off my arms, leaving my upper body bare for her caress, chest then back, before her right hand went into my PJ pants to rub my own butt and, when I lifted it, cup it for me to sit on. My right hand free, I caressed both her breasts then went down her tummy and her soft pelvis with its skin that was soft and full from having children. I ran my fingers through her thick black bush, sweaty, and between her thighs, where it was hot and sweaty as well. My hands rubbed across her pussy and I put a finger into my mother's pussy.

My mother immediately gasped, eyes wide, and shuddered as she came from just my finger. After sitting there, shaking, mouth agape but silent for a full minute, she gulped. She looked in my eyes and, using the finger in her pussy and the hand on her butt, I pulled myself in close enough to suck one big nipple. She gasped again. "Oh, yes, Joseph," she said to me. "Suck me like you did as a baby." She started to yammer like she couldn't stop. "I used to play with your little cock until you were too old, while you were in diapers and only stopped when you were in grade school." Mom stood up, pulling her hand from my ass but staying close enough, leaning forward so her tit was in my mouth and my finger in her pussy. She threw my bedcovers back and, knee on the bed, pulled my pajama pants down. Her eyes widened in the dark when she reached to grab my cock. "Oh, Joseph, how you've grown!" I pulled my finger out of her pussy as she swung her knee to straddle me, leaning forward to keep her tit in my mouth. Holding my cock, she guided it into her waiting, wet pussy. My mom lowered herself until my cock, seemingly overnight as big as a porn star's, was fully in her pussy. She groaned audibly as it filled her up.

My mother started rotating her hips to move my cock around inside her pussy. It felt tight to me, but there would be tighter in my future. I sucked her tit and she kept moaning and, when, shortly, I shot my load inside her, she came again, moaning even louder. I had only a brief thought about my sisters hearing before my mind went back to the situation at hand. Later, my sisters told me this was the first moan they heard. They had smelled my special musk and were horny themselves. They didn't think to investigate because they were too busy watching porn on their phones and masturbating their clits. They shared a room so they were both trying to be quiet and subtle enough that the other wouldn't know.

My mother dismounted from me, some of my copious cum coating my hard cock and dripping onto my pubic hair, my hairy balls and the skin of my pelvis. Mom was a tall woman so she got down on her knees next to my bed, carefully pulling her boob out of my mouth and bowed her head, her hair falling to tickle my pelvis and balls as she licked up my cum, starting with the skin of my pelvis, then my pubic hair. My balls were next. Both hairy parts were cleaned with a loud sucking noise. Then she started licking my cock, still hard but now clean, then wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking, lowering her head leisurely down until she gagged, taking in about half my cock, before pulling her head back up until just the tip was in her mouth. I groaned. She started bobbing her head up and down, giving me head, but it was less than a minute before I came a second time. I grabbed my mom's head and shoved my cock up into her, causing her to choke even as she worked to swallow my second load. Finished ejaculating, I let her up and she pulled her head off, sitting on her heels, smiling as she wiped her lips.

I stood up in front of my naked mother and pushed her onto her back on the carpet of my room. Getting on my hands and knees, I put my head between her legs. She was running her fingers through my black hair, so like her own, with one hand, and squeezing her tit with her other hand, as I started licking her clit furiously. I had my fingers in her snatch, pistoning them at supernatural speed as my tongue licked as fast as a vibrator. Mom was moaning nonstop as I licked her to a continuous climax. I ate my cum and I drank the fluid she squirted and kept going until it became too much and she pushed me off her pussy. I sat on my own heels and looked down at the woman who had birthed me, naked on her back, tits jiggling on her chest, stomach pulled flat, legs pulled up so her knees were up and spread, her black bush glistening with sweat, pussy gaping and swollen. The moon was falling in such a way that she seemed to be glowing for me. She said, later, the same about my eyes -- they were glowing. My cock was still hard and my balls were still burning.

I reached down and grabbed my mom's hand and pulled her up. "Bend over the bed," I said.

"My legs are shaking," she said, her voice shaking as well. She did as I asked, bending over to lie on the bed, hands under her shoulders, legs open, her hairy bush visible and going around her pussy and up her crack to leave short black hair around her brown eye, which itself was crinkled. I could see it perfectly in the moonlight, like the lights were on but bluer and more beautiful. I got behind my mom and pulled her hips so her navel was on the edge, then pushed them down so I, a head shorter than her, could get my cock to her asshole. I guided it in, slowly at first. "Uuuggghhhhh..." Mom moaned. I slapped her fat ass hard. "Ah!" she squealed. I started fucking my mom's asshole. Later, she told me that she had never let my dad do that to her. Only when she was younger would she let her boyfriends fuck her ass.

I was thrusting hard and fast, harder than a normal man should have been able to, and faster than any man or woman. Every ten seconds I would slap mom's big, round, white ass hard enough to leave a handprint. To keep from crying out, she was biting my sheet as I fucked her ass. That didn't work when I slapped her ass. She cried out every time. I had given up on caring what my sisters heard though my mom was still trying to keep from waking up the whole house. My hearing, better at night than day, and focused on the sounds of pleasure, had heard them sigh in orgasm in the other room. Later they told me they looked towards each other while trying to look like they weren't looking and not hearing or making noise. Mom's ass was bright red by the time I grabbed both hips and buried my cock balls deep to deliver my next load. I pulled out, sweating, and sat back on my heels. My mom said, "That was so good, I feel lightheaded." Then she turned to look at me, her eyes narrowed and she got a shit-eating grin on her face, then pushed me onto my back.

My mom straddled my hips as I straightened my legs. She spread her pussy lips and, my cock still hard and sticking straight up, she lowered herself onto it again. Then she was grinding again, her hips rotating hard and fast to stimulate her clit on my pubes while rubbing my cock around inside her cunt. She fucked me in the female dominant position and we came. She sucked me and I came. I ate her and she came. I fucked her in the ass and I came. We repeated. Each sequence became longer as we lasted longer. And each time we got louder. It was between late night and early morning when we ended up curled up on my bed, spooning, my cock, still hard, just living in her asshole, my hand cupping one of her huge tits, as I fell asleep. At some point, she left, no doubt to take a huge cum shit before going to her own bed. That's how I lost my virginity to my mom.

Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers