All Comments on 'Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the story series in the Transformations universe but I'm pretty sure that the Book of Adam is going to be my favorite.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

Revenge of the Horny Nerds

First it was D&D in Were-Bimbo then it was Lord of the Rings in The New Normal and now, The Chronicles of Narnia have been referenced in Transformations. Along with the various comic book references scattered throughout the series, I can't wait to see what the next geek culture references is.

Aside from that love that Adam is inadvertently shaking up the status quo. Incredible work on describing the transforming landscape of Ithica as well essentially laying out the town so we have a better idea of where The Hotel and Stallions' are. To finish off I have a couple of questions, Will we get to see Botany Mary again. how close is Demona to creating Titty Grow 2.0 (doesn't reduce IQ), does the Church have Shortstack Whores and how would the transformation work on someone with a physical impediment (scoliosis, dwarfism, missing limbs or features)?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Terra Lupis, the botanist may return, no comment. Demona may have some interesting insights on Titty Grow in the coming stories. As for the last question? You might need to wait for Naughty vs. Nice which will come out as soon as Book of Adam is finished, but I will say this: transformation has its limits, but Demona has none. She sleeps very little and her mind is always working on medical procedures: if you will recall, many books ago, she said just that and added: ‘…while I was talking to you, I came up with a new way to synthesize hemoglobin…’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice wrork.. I can't wait for more.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

Ok this is going be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. How you build such a rich and expansive world with so many characters all while keeping it engaging blows my mind.

A bit random, but will we see more of Asmodea and the Russian down the line? It felt like there was more to explore between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohhhhhhhh fuck. Oh, this is the best yet. I love you guys, keep it going!

DragonsDragonsover 2 years ago

that was amazing!!! truly one of the best chapters yet!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Asmodea and Alexei? The answer is yes. You'll see the return of Sister Asmodea in the next chapter. We do want to return to the Asmodea / Alexei story arc at some time in a future book as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only way that one liner at the end could have been any better is if crumb had saved it for one of the white witches

ReidabielReidabielover 2 years ago

Ok that one just, jumped up and started running. Not at all what I expected and loved it!

KellvallonKellvallonover 2 years ago

I’m very excited for this part of the story line. This story seriously needed a potential hero to reign in the church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant from the beginning to end. This story continues to climb to new heights AND IT'S ALL built completely on unbelievable concepts...yet every word I read brings true life to every character you create which makes suspending disbelief come naturally. Truly amazing work.

If you ever let us into the sanctum that you both use as your hideaway from realty, where you bounce ideas, synchronize concepts, and somehow create a cohesive story and timeline for all this - I'd love to see the storyboard (or highly twisted mind map) you guys use.

Another thing I never would have IMAGINEd - a KISS reference which absolutely kickef it over the top for me. Then again they were the first concert this impressionable young man got to see in 1976 (the Destroyer Tour). Matt Helm and KISS!!! You guys are amazing!

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

This first chapter of Book of Adam did not disappoint. I really enjoyed the time travel mixed with seeing what was happening at multiple places at the same time. I might be wrong, but I think this is the first time I have seen this format in a Transformations story. We saw it a little bit in the Morpheus chapters but not to this extent. I also liked seeing the return of Sugar Tits, it was nice to see her after we haven't really seen her in action for a while. I hope you are both staying safe and healthy and thank you for another great chapter in the Transformations saga.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've followed this story for a while and while there might be an answer somewhere I do find it really funny that you chose to write a story set in a real town, Ithaca, with seemingly reasonably accurate geography and a focus on the local uni but absolutely no mention of Cornell in favor of the less well known school

traskentraskenover 2 years ago

This is great! Thank you!

I can't wait to see who Adam becomes.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

On the question of Ithaca, hmm… why Ithaca College and not Cornell? It’s almost as if there is no Cornell. Now, how could that be? ;)

As for why Ithaca? It’s a town Wayne visited once many years ago. Impressions change over time, and, in his remembrance, it seemed like a beautiful but isolated place nestled in green hills. Isolation is important when you are writing a story about a slow but steady slide toward ‘corruption’.

Regarding the KISS reference, we just couldn’t resist. It lends itself to Lorraine’s personality: hot but not quite as cool as she thinks she is, underneath it all she’s a little corny. With her ego, she needed a theme song :). Besides, Ann always imagined her as looking a lot like Shannon Tweed.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We’re 4000 words into chapter 2.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Well I think,it's slowly moving to an end game but I hope it's quite a long one. But there again there are so many lovely side plots I'm sure you could put it all off for some years. So many wonderful characters you've created. Thanks for another great read.

Spockon24sSpockon24sover 2 years ago

That was awesome as always this has easily become my favorite series on the site. I keep it in my bookmarks so I can check in on new chapters. I loved that you finally threw in the Kiss song when I first saw that you named her Dr. Love I started singing out loud immediately, what makes that even better for me is that when I was a teenager I burned my ankle and had to spend a week in a burn center. My doctor at that burn center was Dr. Love and evry time I saw him I would forget to ask if he was a Kiss fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know how you keep doing it. These stories, every one of them, are crazy, perverted, wildly out of control, yet you make them work. You have a destination in mind, and It's going to be a lot of fun going to see it.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Transformations: The Book oif Adam Ch. 2 will be put on the queue tomorrow, which means it will go live about Tuesday. Another big chapter of over 21,000 words. We anticipate having one more chapter of about that length.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is in the queue! We'll let you know when there is an exact date for it to go live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see the 'new normal' isn't 1 update every 4 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just currious are we honna see naughty vs nice in the festive period or after book of adam?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Naughty vs. Nice will be this month right after the last chapter of Book of Adam. We’re almost done. Not sure why Chapter 2 of BoA is still sitting in the queue.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, all. Don’t know what is going on exactly. Chapter 2 has been in the queue since 11/28. Hopefully it will go up soon.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Just saw that chapter 2 is now scheduled to go live on 4-Dec. Chapter 3 is almost complete and will go in the queue this weekend. Naughty vs. Nice will go up immediately after that.

Jack506Jack506over 2 years ago

Well done. Your writing just gets better with every chapter. While I truly appreciate this being on a free site, you should look into commercial publication. I don’t think the sexual content is any more raw than some of Piers Anthony’s work, the science fiction content is certainly better than a lot that gets published, and the writing, with a little editorial polishing, is as good or better than the glittery vampires or the “shady” fan-fic spin-offs.

That said, two comments; I could find no reason for a bus from Kansas to Ithaca to pass through Tennessee, and second, Mercury was the Roman name, Hermes was the Greek equivalent.

Keep up the excellent work.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Jack506, good catch on Mercury and the bus route. Personally, we prefer Tennessee to Indiana:)

As for your comment about Transformations being marketable? :) searches are your friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...