Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01

Story Info
Invasion of Manhattan. Tanya Manetti. Cum Slut Cathy.
19k words
4.74
32.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 1

Comments welcome!

——————————————————

Prologue

Roxbury, Kansas

The Kansas rain turned the front windshield of the old truck into an abstract painting. The air smelled like warm pavement and cool water with a tinge of prairie dust and steam.

Evelyn Price and her son, Adam, sat silently in the truck and watched the Transcontinental Bus Lines depot across the street. The bus in the first bay's sign changed from 'Roxbury, KS' to 'Buffalo, NY'.

Adam sighed. "I guess that's the one."

Evelyn nodded and smiled, the laugh lines around her eyes crinkling. She ran her fingers through her gray and red hair and tried not to cry. "You study hard, Adam. I won't tell you to stay away from the girls because I know you won't..."

Adam laughed. "Mom..."

And, just like that, Evelyn heard the baby who became the boy who became the young man she had given birth to and then raised for eighteen years and the tears came.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Mom? It's okay. Don't cry..."

Evelyn laughed. "Easy for you to say." She shook her head. "I always knew this day was coming." She took his hand and squeezed. "So much of your father in you - that can be a blessing and a curse."

Adam laughed and fought back tears of his own.

"Mind me: you focus on school. You have a lot to learn."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, kiss your mom and go get on that bus."

***

Adam walked through the downpour. His denim jacket was already soaked, and he wasn't halfway to the bus. He paused though and looked back at his mother.

She rolled down her window. "Boy, I didn't raise one so dumb he didn't know to get out of the rain. Git!"

He laughed and turned to run but not before he saw his mother break into uncontrollable sobs behind the rain mottled windshield.

He ran toward the bus.

Adam stopped at the bottom step.

The driver was a big guy with black hair and a beard. A patch on his rumpled blue bus uniform read 'Eric'. He smiled down at Adam. "Get on the bus, kid. Destiny awaits."

Adam took one last look at the pickup and climbed onboard.

The driver closed the door and Adam left Kansas behind.

Forever.

***

Evelyn watched the bus pull out, watched it go down the street and disappear around a corner. Her hand hovered over the ignition. Part of her wanted to chase after him, make the bus pull over, tell her son the truth - all of it. Truths she had wanted to tell him for eighteen years.

Someone tapped on the window.

A Mexican man stood on the other side of the door, his hat in his hands even though the rain was pouring down his face.

Evelyn rolled down the window. "Can I help you?"

"Perdona, senora, my wife? The baby is coming sooner than we expected. I hate to ask but could you take us to the hospital? Por favor? I have a little money..."

Evelyn looked past him at the small woman wrapped in a shawl with the enormous belly leaning on the plexiglass covered bus stop. "Oh, my God! Let's get her in this truck."

Together Evelyn and the woman's husband helped her onto the pickup's bench seat. The woman was shivering.

Evelyn climbed back into the driver's seat. She touched the woman's face. "Tranquilo, mamacita. Everything is going to be fine. When did her water break?"

"About ten minutes ago," the husband said.

"First baby?" Evelyn asked.

"Si," the woman whispered.

"You're going to be just fine." She looked at the husband. "What's your name, dad?"

"Ramon Rodriguez, senora."

"Ramon, can you open the glove compartment? There are some papers in there. Can you hand them to me?"

He nodded and pulled a sheaf of yellow paper out of the glove box.

Evelyn took them and retrieved a pen stuck in the sun visor. "Ramon Rodriguez," she said as she wrote on the paper. She handed the papers to Ramon.

"What... I don't understand?"

Evelyn smiled. "This old truck isn't much but it's all yours. They'll give you the title at the DMV."

"But no, senora! We just need..."

Evelyn opened her door. "I don't need it anymore. You do. But take her to the hospital in McPherson. It's not far and much better than Roxbury. You have time. Vaya con Dios."

"Gracias, senora. Muchas gracias."

Evelyn turned toward the bus terminal and walked through the rain.

She heard the truck start and pull out behind her.

The rain fell on Evelyn Price, soaking her. She was in no hurry to reach the terminal. She just let the warm rain wash over her.

No one watched the crazy woman walking in the rain.

If they had, they would have seen a miracle. The rain washed through her hair and the gray began to fade, becoming lustrous red.

She turned her face to the sky and the rain ran down her face, washing away her sparse makeup.

It also washed away her wrinkles. The skin became tighter and smoother, years washing away in the Kansas rain. The eyeliner ran down her face, but it was replaced by darker eyeliner - an electronic tattoo that darkened beneath her skin.

Her lips grew full and red.

Her thin arms developed long, lithe muscles as did her thighs and calves - thighs and calves that began to lengthen making her inches taller in seconds.

Her breasts grew one cup size, two, three, four, straining against the wet material of her sundress. The material had been rendered nearly translucent by the soaking rain.

When she stepped through the front door of the bus terminal, middle aged Evelyn Price was gone.

Evie Price, a woman who appeared to be in her early twenties had replaced her.

Heads turned.

She walked up to the ticket booth and the old man there tried not to stare at her breasts. "Excuse me," she said, her voice sultry and sweet. "Can you tell me when the next bus to New York leaves?"

"Uh... that will be 9:15 tonight, Miss."

Evie smiled. "Thank you." She turned and walked toward the benches. The muscles and sinews in her calves were pulling tighter - she needed heels. It would be difficult to walk in a few minutes.

A television mounted on the wall was tuned to a news network. "There is evidently a disturbance going on in downtown Manhattan. We're unsure if it is a terrorist attack or a riot, but we have been told that the police are actively involved in attempting to cordon off a section of Manhattan..."

Evie stared at the screen as a half dozen people gathered around it. "Oh, Eric, what have you done now?" Evie whispered.

She turned back to the counter to buy her ticket.

Three Church agents stood in their black suits between her and the counter. "Mistress Evelyn Price di Morpheus?" the lead agent asked.

Evie stared at him. It had been so long since she had heard her full name. "Y... Yes?"

"I..." The man looked at the floor. "Mistress, it's an honor."

Evie sighed. "No, sweetie, trust me. It isn't that much of an honor. What do you want?"

He looked up. "The Demon Goddess Lilith sent us. We have a limousine waiting for you outside. And these. "He held out a pair of red high heels.

Evie laughed and held out her hand. "Red. My favorite." She swapped out her old flats for the heels.

"We also have a change of clothes for you in the limousine, Mistress."

"Where are you taking me, agent?" Evie asked.

"Wherever you like, Mistress. We are at your disposal."

Evie smiled. "In that case? Take me to Ithaca, New York. I want to visit an old friend."

***

Transformations: The New Normal

Tanya Manetti

The Future

They call it the New Normal. Only it's anything but normal. It was an invasion. Every major city in the United States hit in the same week. Hordes of people infected with a virus that made them lose their inhibitions, their morals. Their libidos were supercharged, and they ran amok through the streets of New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles. Do you want to know how thin the line is between order and chaos? Let me tell you it's thin.

Order turned to chaos in minutes and the forces of the law fell back from the waves of infected again and again. Because how can you stop it? How do you handle thousands of naked people who scream love at you?

The law either fell back or they succumbed to the virus themselves - because nobody could point a gun at the horde and pull the trigger. So many people blame them now, that thin line that refused to kill the infected.

But you weren't there, and you didn't see.

I was there. Manhattan on the first night - that first night when the government was going to detonate the bridges and flood the tunnels because they had to contain the horde.

They didn't have to.

The streets were filled with screaming infected - infected with more than just the 'bimbo flu' as we came to call it. The Futanari were streaming out of the Village at the same time.

Then the quadcopters came. Filling the sky, blotting out the stars. The cavalry in a carefully orchestrated Deus Ex Machina.

They brought the New Normal to us.

Goddamn them.

***

Cathy

The Skies Above Manhattan

12:10 AM

Now

"You're loving this," Cathy said over the roar of the rotors and the wind. The rear ramp of the transport quadcopter was open. The Manhattan rooftops flew by at a dizzying rate below them.

Her lover, Mother Superior Hecate, stood in her black and white latex 'nun' outfit - a black rubber bodysuit with matching stiletto boots and a rubber nun's habit. A white inverted cross extended down the bodysuit from her breasts to her crotch.

Hecate clung to a strap near the ramp and smiled over her shoulder at Cathy. "Of course I love it! Don't you? The first step toward victory."

Cathy put her arm around Hecate and held on.

Manhattan, from 31st Street down to 14th Street, from 8th Avenue in the west to 2nd Avenue in the east, was in the hands of the Church of Morpheus. The Mayor of New York had capitulated - he had practically begged them to contain the spread of the 'disease'. The Governor's office agreed.

The Church had taken possession of some of the most valuable property on earth, all without firing a shot. They had promised to control the spread of the diseases and contain the infected - in exchange for this part of Manhattan becoming a territory of the New Theocratic Republic of Cuba.

The Americans were terrified. And they should have been - only the Church had the means and technology to make a vaccine.

What the people of New York didn't know and only a few in government suspected? The viruses came from the Church.

Cathy looked over her shoulder at the Church Agents standing in the cargo hold waiting for deployment. They wore crisp black suits and all of them had their heads shaved. They carried only an air powered dart pistol, replacement magazines, and air cartridges.

Behind them, Professional Caste nurses and doctors dressed in white latex bodysuits carried vaccine injectors loaded with anti-futa, anti-bimbo meds.

They also carried transformation kits. Because the true aim was to begin creating transformed inside Manhattan's Red Light District using the unwitting populace.

The quadcopters carried fifty transformed medical professionals and agents.

There were 100 quadcopters.

Cathy, also known as Cum Slut Cathy, was the only Perverter on board... the only White Witch.

"There are a quarter of a million humans down there, my love. And we own them," Hecate said over the roar of the wind.

"Pride cometh before a fall, Hecate," Cathy laughed.

"Don't blaspheme - Sister will burn you as a heretic."

Cathy laughed and stroked Hecate's thin, hard muscled thigh through the latex. "You would let her do that?"

"I would light the match, you slut," Hecate whispered and then kissed Cathy hard.

"Wow!" Cathy said. "If military conquest is all it takes to start your engine, let's just declare war on the whole human race."

Hecate laughed. "We just did."

The quadcopter sat down in the middle of 7th Avenue.

"Stay behind me," Hecate yelled as the trash on the street was swept away in a whirlwind by the rotors.

"Oh, please. I'm the most powerful thing on these streets," Cathy said as she ran down the ramp.

"Second most," Hecate yelled as she raced her to the street.

People were screaming and running.

A woman in an evening gown was running hard down the sidewalk, her heels in her hands. Behind her was a crowd of naked people laughing and yelling in pursuit.

"Help me!" The woman screamed.

"Sleep!" Cathy said.

Behind her, the pursuing crowd collapsed and fell like dominoes.

The woman stumbled forward and fell to her knees in front of Cathy. "Thank you," she gasped. She blinked and stared at Cathy's white latex jumpsuit that barely contained her big breasts.

Cathy knelt down in front of her. "There, there. You're safe now."

A sound like hornets buzzing through the air passed overhead - the Church Agents were firing salvos of KnockOut darts into the infected.

The naked hordes began to tumble onto the pavement.

"I need a medic here," Cathy yelled.

A nurse in white latex ran to her.

"What's wrong with them?" The woman asked as she regained her breath.

"Nothing to concern yourself with now, Beatrice," Cathy said.

The woman frowned. "How do you know..."

Cathy smiled. "I know many things." Cathy looked up at the nurse. "Beatrice hasn't been exposed. Vaccinate her, please."

"Wait. I don't want..."

Cathy touched Beatrice's face and her eyes went slack. "Shh, be still now."

The nurse pressed an air powered vaccination gun against the woman's throat. It hissed and Beatrice winced.

"There now. Beatrice Heinz. Forty-two... excellent cardiovascular health. She runs six miles a day, don't you sweetheart?"

"Y... Yes. How do you know all this?"

The nurse was busy entering Beatrice's information into a tablet.

"Very skilled at oral, dislikes anal. Cheats on her husband with his coworker - naughty girl, Beatrice."

Beatrice's eyes opened wide. "What... are you doing?"

"Just peeking under the hood. You love anal now, by the way."

Beatrice moaned and then blushed bright red. "I do! How did you know that?!"

"What Caste for her, Mistress?" the nurse asked.

"Oh, Whore Caste. Street Whore - no, MILF whore. Leave her middle-aged." Cathy rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Beatrice, how do you know you're not bi if you've never tried? I'll fix that."

Beatrice shivered. Then she stared directly at Cathy's big breasts.

Cathy laughed. "Why do women always stare straight at the breasts when you flip the bi switch? Why not the lips? Why not the ass? The crotch? Always the tits."

The nurse laughed.

"Barcode her." Cathy smiled at Beatrice. "Let the nice nurse barcode your neck, sweetheart."

Beatrice turned her head and lifted her hair.

The nurse put a small device with a pistol grip against the skin on the back of Beatrice's neck. She pulled the trigger and the device hummed.

When the nurse pulled the device away from Beatrice's neck, there was a barcode in perfectly straight black lines just under her hairline.

Beatrice leaned forward and kissed Cathy. Her hands explored Cathy's body, squeezing her breasts and ass, pressing hard against the latex crotch of her bodysuit.

Cathy laughed. "I know how you feel. The whole world just lit up for you, didn't it, Beatrice?" She reached under the hem of the blue evening gown and stroked the silk panties covering her pussy.

Cathy hooked her fingers in the crotch fabric and yanked.

She tore the panties in two and tossed them aside.

Cathy eased two fingers into Beatrice's pussy. "Mmm, nice and wet. And you shave your pussy like a good girl. Cum for me, slut."

Beatrice screamed and her pussy muscles gripped and throbbed around Cathy's fingers.

Cathy smiled as the woman shuddered.

She pulled her fingers out of Beatrice's snatch and licked them. Then she offered them to Beatrice.

The woman licked and sucked the digits clean.

Cathy stood up.

"Stand up, dear," Cathy said. She towered over Beatrice. "Now, Beatrice, do you know where Union Square Park is?"

"Yes... Mistress."

"Good girl. Now I want you to walk to Union Square Park and show the nice doctors and nurses there your pretty barcode," Cathy said.

"But... the naked people..."

"Oh, sweetie, they won't bother you now. You smell different to them after your shot. Now scoot!" She reached around and swatted Beatrice's ass.

The new MILF whore laughed and began running northeast.

Cathy smiled as she watched her run.

"Mistress?"

Cathy turned. A Church Agent was leading a group of a dozen uninfected toward her.

Cathy sighed. It was going to be a long night.

***

Detective Patricia Kennedy

NYPD Mobile Command Center

Corner of West 26th Street and 8th Avenue

1:15 AM

Patricia stared across the street at the Hazelden Betty Ford Clinic.

Up and down the street, the Church of Morpheus had erected fifteen foot tall steel walls. The Betty Ford Clinic was one of a few gaps in the barricade where people with authorization could meet with officials on the opposite side of the wall.

"It's the goddamned Berlin Wall and that's fucking Checkpoint Charlie," she mumbled.

"Huh?" Her partner, Bobby Halliday, asked as he took a sip of coffee from a paper cup.

"Berlin Wall? Checkpoint Charlie? East and West Berlin. Didn't you learn anything in school, Halliday?"

"Nothing I learned in school prepared me for this," he said in his thick Bronx accent.

"Yeah, no shit." She shook her head. "We're an occupied country."

"Naah, if we were? Those nine foot tall giants they used to put up those walls would be rampaging through the streets right now."

Patricia shivered. Those giants had dead, shark eyes and they were carrying loads that must have been five times their body weight. They put a wall around the new "Red Light District" in mere hours.

She picked up her walkie. "Overwatch, status?"

"Betty Ford Clinic is clear," a sniper said over the two-way radio.

Patricia had been overruled by the mayor's office on letting the Church take part of Manhattan, but at least they had agreed to the sniper teams to cover the entrances.

For now anyway.

She picked up her cellphone. Her friend the government spook hadn't called her back since he had warned her not to look in that bitch reporter Rebecca Kincaid's eyes.

If what he said was true, not looking in her eyes had saved her from possibly becoming one of Kincaid's alleged love slaves.

"Why don't you get some sleep?" Halliday said.

Patricia shook her head. "I'll sleep when this is over."

On the other side of that wall, a quarter million people were in danger.

And there was nothing Patricia could do to help them.

***

Tanya Manetti

Apartment Building at 7th Avenue and West 26th Street

1:30 AM

"Mom, I do not have time right now." She was balancing the cellphone between her ear and shoulder as she stuffed clothes into her leather satchel. "Yes, I'm watching the news. I've done nothing but watch the news for three hours. Hang on."

She put the satchel down and switched her phone to the Uber app.

"Your driver, Israel Ramirez, is three minutes away." The app displayed along with a map showing his position.

Her mom said something, and she put the phone back to her ear. "Yeah, I'm here." She crossed to the window. "No, I don't know they'll let the Uber driver take me out of this zone or whatever they're calling it. But I'm going to try."

Tanya sighed. "Mom, fuck's sake, don't cry. What would dad do right now?"

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Yes, Mom, I know you're not him."

She gritted her teeth. "No, Mom, I didn't mean it that way. Just... try to calm down. I'm going to get out of here."

Tanya went to the window.

The street below her window was clear.

A Honda Civic pulled up to the corner.

"Okay, Mom, the Uber is here. I gotta go. Yeah, I love you too."

Tanya put her phone in her jeans pocket and grabbed her satchel.