Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

Story Info
Father Cain. Crumb and Adam. Coeds. Dr. Love. White Witches.
21.8k words
12.3k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: The Book of Adam Ch. 2

Comments welcome!

-------------------

The Cathedral of Morpheus

Top Floor

Havana, Theocratic Republic of Cuba

Father Cain knelt on the marble floor outside the Cathedral 'Throne Room'. "Blessed Morpheus, light bringer, destroyer of the old superstitions, messiah who will lead your chosen people to their rightful place, hear my prayer. Let me be the instrument of your flesh, gift me with your divine seed that I might impregnate this heretical world with your erotic truth..."

The doors to the Throne Room swung open.

He drew the sign of the pentagram on his forehead. "In Morpheus's name, I pray. Ave Morpheus, Ave Satanas." He began to rise to his feet.

The Church Agents who had opened the door stepped aside.

Sister stood, her head uncovered, her body encased in her latex nun's habit. She smiled at him as he rose. "In holiness and righteousness before Him all our days," Sister said with a smile.

Cain smiled and lowered his eyes. "A quote from our lord, Morpheus?"

"The Bible, Book of Luke - from my days as a follower of superstition." She held out her hand.

Father Cain kissed it.

"Come inside, Father."

He bowed and followed her into the massive marble room. The floor was inscribed with a huge pentagram, the ceiling and outer walls made of clear glass. A blue, Cuban sky arched overhead.

She stopped near the center of the pentagram. There was no 'throne' in the Throne Room, per se. If there were a throne, it would be reserved for Morpheus himself.

The Church Agents stepped out and closed the massive doors behind them.

"How are your eyes, father?"

He bowed his head. "They burn, Sister. I fear the drops Dr. Baal has prescribed have little effect. But, I persevere for the glory of the living god." His eyes had once been the solid black orbs of a Bishop.

She smiled, her own solid black eyes like the depths of space, and caressed his bald head. "The surgery was necessary so that no one suspects you are a Bishop. A Bishop within Maria Marapova's territory takes his life into his own hands."

"I am to return to New York, Sister?"

"Ithaca, to be exact. Our informant at Stallion's has reported they have encountered an immune. The Whore Caste there are protecting it."

"Heresy. I will find it and lobotomize it, Sister."

"No... you will bring it here for study." She walked away on her high heels. "It appears this immune has the ability to make other immunes. There are reports of it having returned the will of a transformed whore. And, our faithful Lorraine Love has reported being attacked by one who made a human into an immune - a human she knows was not immune a few minutes before."

"This is a pestilence! Surely, you must want me to destroy it?"

"No," Sister said. "Find it, and, when you have the opportunity? Subdue it and bring it the Cathedral for study. Dr. Baal is anxious to perform a vivisection."

He bowed. "As you command, Sister."

"Marapova is ever vigilant. You have no power over her, and if she discovers you in Ithaca? The Church will disavow you - do you understand? She can and will kill you, Cain."

"I have encountered her before, Sister. I live only for the glory of Morpheus and to serve his Church." He bowed his head. "If I must die for that, then so be it."

She turned back to him and placed her hand on his head. "Cain, our enemies are arrayed around us. They are everywhere. They wish to extinguish the light of his word, Cain. The day is fast approaching when we will have to bring Whore Caste to heel. We will show them their place."

"By killing the White Witches and the Whore Masters?" Cain asked with a smile.

"If need be, Cain. If need be."

***

Crumb stood in the shower and let the warm water run over her body. She had her right hand wrapped around the shower head to steady herself. The wooziness was like a fog around her, but it was beginning to subside.

What wasn't subsiding was the sexual desire that was nearly overpowering. Warren had brought her to orgasm over and over again. She had lost count of the number of times she came under his steady onslaught.

She should be satiated - she wasn't. She should be sore - she wasn't.

Instead she wanted more.

They had done something to her after she passed out. Something more than Bianca's breast milk and Warren's cum.

She rubbed her right hand over her lower abs. Her genitals weren't sore, but her tummy was. There was a stinging pain in her lower abdomen in the approximate position of each ovary.

"A needle," she thought. Had there been two injections at some point? It was so hard to separate fantasy from reality. Had Adam actually been there? Had he saved her? Or, was it just her subconscious creating a fantasy around her saving herself?

Crumb had gone straight to Lewis and Adam's dorm room after escaping from Dr. Love. She had to tell Lewis what happened, and she needed to know if Adam had actually saved her.

Neither were there.

So, she had gone into their suite's bathroom and taken a shower. The fact this was a boy's dorm hadn't registered on her still numb mind.

Besides, she had participated in a classroom orgy this morning, so showering in a boy's suite was almost chaste in comparison.

Her hand wandered down her abs to her mound. She stroked her clit with two fingers as she held herself up by the shower nozzle.

Crumb forced her hand away from her sex. "No," she mumbled. "I'm in control of my own body. This is ridiculous."

The bathroom door opened, and a boy walked in.

She had left the shower door open. Why had she done that?

The boy stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at Crumb in the shower.

He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

He was also carrying a magazine called "Leather Vixens."

Crumb looked from his face down to the magazine cover and back up again. "That's porn, isn't it?" She said as the water poured through her short hair and down her face.

The boy looked like a deer caught in headlights. He quickly hid the magazine behind his back. "N... No... I'm sorry, I didn't know anybody was..."

"You were going to masturbate, weren't you?" Crumb said. She looked down at his shorts and licked her lips.

"What?! No! No, I don't..."

"Oh, for fuck's sake - of course you do! You're a man. Men are like monkeys, they jerk off constantly. We're lucky you don't also throw shit." She nodded toward him. "Show me?"

He frowned. "Show you what?"

"Your dick, moron."

"Uh..."

She turned and leaned back against the shower wall. She spread her legs slightly giving him a good view of her pussy with her vertically pierced clit hood - it was the only piercing she had that wasn't a surgical steel safety pin. Instead, she had a Titanium, curved barbell. Her pubic hair was a thin 'landing strip' she kept carefully dyed platinum blonde to match her hair. "There, you've seen mine, now show me yours."

His shorts were beginning to show the effects of finding a pretty girl in the shower.

He looked down at his underwear doubtfully.

Crumb groaned. "Look, my boyfriend is six inches and thick, and this morning I was plowed by a guy who was packing something north of fourteen. I don't care if you're two inches or twenty. I want to see it, and I probably want it inside me unless it's covered with warts. I'm horny as fuck, and it's your lucky day."

The boy swallowed and shoved down his shorts.

Crumb raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I'll take a thick five. Get over here."

He smiled and dropped his magazine on the bathroom floor along with his t-shirt. He kicked off his sneakers and got in the shower with her.

Crumb crouched on her heels in front of him. "This needs to be quick. My boyfriend or his roommate will be back any minute, and I'm spending quality time with one or both of them as soon as they get here. Understand?"

His eyes bulged. "You want me to cum fast?"

"Not unless you want to get punched in the junk." She sucked his cock into her mouth and the boy groaned.

***

After he left the History classroom, Adam had wandered. Part of him was terrified the 'time maelstrom' would return, and he would find himself once again at the eye of the storm.

Twenty minutes passed as he walked blindly across campus. The students were loud. Everyone seemed to be talking at once.

His feet remained on terra firma beneath a cloudless blue sky, no maelstrom, no echoes from a different time.

He had gone back to the Medical Sciences Building to see if Crumb was still there, but the doors were locked.

Then he had gone to the cafeteria nearest his dorm. He couldn't force himself to eat, so he drank a soda and started walking.

Occasionally, he would rub the palm of his right hand on his pants leg.

Professor Eric Morrison had done something to him. Perhaps he had been dosed with some sort of hallucinogen Morrison had on his palm? That might explain his out of body experience.

"He's cute," a girl said as she passed him, jogging.

He stopped and turned, watching her run by in her thin, lime green running shorts.

Adam squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. Had the girl actually said that as she ran by? "He's cute," Adam had heard her say. Not, 'You're cute' or simply 'Cute', but 'He's cute'.

Like she was remarking to someone else or...

Adam swallowed hard.

Like she was thinking something.

Something she didn't actually say out loud.

He became aware of the loud conversations around him.

"I'm going to fail this class. I don't know any of this shit..." A boy said as he flipped the pages of a Calculus book.

Only, the boy's lips weren't moving.

"I'm not going to make it to the bathroom..." A woman said as she dashed past him and ran into a building.

Adam could feel pressure in his bladder, but he instinctively knew that the pressure wasn't in his bladder - it was in hers.

"Jesus... I'm reading their minds," he whispered.

He turned slowly, feeling a constant barrage of thoughts coming from all directions.

"Cherry Slurpees are the best!"

"Can anybody tell my left boob is bigger than my right boob?"

"If I'm on a rocket traveling at the speed of light, and I launch a second rocket from the nose of my rocket, does that second rocket go faster than the speed of light?"

"In order to meet quota, we have to make ten new Street Whores before the end of the month, and a half dozen Cheerleader Whores."

"I have to break up with him. This fixation on anal is getting out of hand. By butt can't take this, I'm going to start to leak..."

Adam almost took off running. This was nearly as bad as the maelstrom...

Wait...

He stared at the crowd. Street Whores and Cheerleader Whores?

He saw her gliding along the walkway: a tall brunette wearing a short white dress and a white choker.

Everybody was looking at her.

Adam followed her through the crowd. She was wearing white spike-heeled boots.

A muscular boy with curly blonde hair slid up behind her and slipped an arm around her waist.

"There you are!" She said. "Where have you been?"

"Um, Physics? You know, we are sort of in college, Mrs. Moore."

She laughed. "I go to class, thank you, Mr. Moore."

"No, no. Yoga as an Art Form is not a class. That's an easy 'A'."

"Being flexible is very important for a White Witch," she said.

"I am not complaining."

Love. They were in love. They were also members of the Church. And, they were planning...

Lisa Chase-Moore stumbled and her husband... no, mate... her mate Jason Moore caught her.

"Something... wrong. In my head," Lisa whispered. "Who are you?" She thought.

It was as if she had spoken directly to him, though her back was turned.

Adam turned sharp left and did his best to disappear into the crowd.

***

In the dormitory shower, Crumb put her hands against the tile wall and arched her back, spreading her legs. She looked over her shoulder at the boy. "Please?"

"Are you sure?"

"Do it now before I change my mind." Her mind was racing. She wanted sex, the kinkier the better. Her thoughts were a fetish torrent. She wanted leather, latex - she wanted piercings in the back of her thighs that she could lace up like a corset. Tattoos... but first, she wanted anal from a strange boy in a college dormitory.

He put one hand on the small of her back.

She felt him rubbing the head of his cock up from her clit, higher and higher. Crumb bit her lip as his cock head pressed against her anus.

He hesitated.

She pushed back against him and felt him straining at her ring.

Why did this feel so good?

"Fuck," he whispered over the sound of the shower. He grabbed her hips with both hands.

Crumb laughed. "Yeah, come on, baby." She felt her sphincter start to stretch. "Guy goes to his rabbi and asks, 'Rabbi? Is sex dirty?'"

He hesitated. "What?"

"Story. Telling a story... go with it."

"O... Okay..."

"Guy asks the rabbi, 'Is sex dirty?'" She repeated. "Unnh... Rabbi says, 'No, no. Sex is not dirty."

She pushed back against him suddenly and her ass opened, admitting him to his balls in her tight butt.

"Jesus! Fuck, you're tight!" The boy groaned.

"Oh... Fuck...," Crumb moaned. "Then the rabbi says, 'But, good sex? Good sex is dirty!'"

The boy laughed as he began to pull back.

"Oh, fuck! Slow. Slow!"

He pushed forward. "You're amazing! So fucking hot."

"Harder," she laughed.

He pulled back and then rocked his hips forward again.

"Mmm, yeah. Again... just like that."

He began fucking slowly at first, and then picking up speed as his breathing increased. His grip on her hips was like a vice.

Crumb began to mumble, her thoughts becoming incoherent as she let him take her.

He let go with one hand, and she felt his fingers on her clit.

"Yes! Yes, Oh, God, yes!"

He made her arch her back more as he assfucked her harder and rubbed her clit with two fingers.

His fingers along with the kink of having her ass penetrated was pushing her over the edge.

She knew he wouldn't be far behind.

Crumb came, her ass squeezing his hard cock as her clit and mind exploded. "Aiggh! Fuck!"

He stopped in mid thrust, grunting and squeezing the small of her back as he unloaded in her ass.

Crumb laughed and moaned as she felt his hot cum fill her.

He stumbled back and his cock pulled free. Then he collapsed forward, putting his arms around her waist as he leaned against her. He kissed the back of her neck, her shoulder.

She smiled. "Thank you. I needed that."

"I... I saw you last night. I thought you were with that other guy."

"I am," Crumb said. "Open relationship. I needed someone. Thank you." She slid out of his embrace and dropped to her knees in front of him.

His cock was half erect, the warm water cascading over his balls. She reached up and got the small bar of soap she had brought in with her. Crumb lathered him and stroked him gently.

Then she rinsed him clean. She stood up and put her hands on his chest. "Now, beat it. I've got to finish my shower."

He looked shocked for a moment, but then he smiled. "I have never met anybody like you."

She turned and began soaping her body. "There isn't anyone like me. Don't get my towel too wet."

The boy laughed and stepped out of the shower. He took her towel and dried off before putting on his clothes and walking out.

Crumb sat down on the small bench in the shower stall. She got her razor and shaved her legs. Then she looked at her little landing strip of pubic hair. She smiled and the platinum blonde hairs disappeared down the drain.

***

Adam put as much distance between himself and Lisa Chase-Moore as he could. Not only could he read her mind, she had detected him and tried to read his.

He was in over his head, and he only knew one thing to do.

He took out his cellphone and called his Mom.

"Hello? Adam?"

"Mom? Hi," Adam said.

"What's wrong, honey? You sound upset?"

Adam sat down on a bench outside a science building. "I..." What could he say? That he had sex with a hooker and found out about a massive, multi-national sex trafficking conspiracy? That he had been dosed with something and now he was hearing voices from the future and reading minds?

"I... I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Aww, honey, me too. How's your first day?"

"It's a little different than I expected... listen..."

"Oh, honey, I'm burning my soup. Can I call you later?"

Adam closed his eyes and nodded. "Yeah. Sure. Love you, Mom."

"I love you too."

***

Evelyn Price received no call from her son that day, neither did her alter-ego Mistress Evie Price di Morpheus. Her cell phone did not ring.

The Church's AI, SlutzNet did speak to Adam Price. He mimicked Evie Price's voice perfectly, down to her adopted Kansas drawl. Likewise, when Evie Price called Adam, the voice she heard came from SlutzNet.

And, while SlutzNet was the Church's AI, he perpetrated this subterfuge not on Church orders, but on the request of a higher authority.

***

Adam put away his cellphone. He felt ashamed of himself. Maybe he was in over his head, but the minute he got on that bus in Roxbury? He left childhood behind. His Mom could not be his lifeline any longer. Time to cowboy up as they said back home in Kansas.

A coed passed him. He could hear her thinking about mid century modern architecture.

"No," he thought. He pushed the thought aside.

The girl's thoughts faded.

He could control it. He could silence their voices if he tried. And, some of these minds he needed to stay out of. The girl in white, for instance. Some minds were dangerous.

He headed back in the direction he came from.

The kid who was convinced he was going to fail Calculus was still sitting where he had been when Adam first passed him.

Adam stopped and sighed. He turned to the morose kid. "Hey, derivatives don't make a lot of sense to begin with. Stop looking at the numbers. Look at the geometry."

"Huh?" The boy asked, perplexed.

"If an equation describes a curve? A derivative describes a tangent line at any point on that curve."

The boy looked back at the open Calculus book. "Hey... wow... thanks! How did you..."

"You're welcome," Adam said as he continued on his way.

***

Sugar stood in the bedroom she shared with Ray and the rest of the coven. She opened her closet. "Maria, I love you, I really do," She said to the empty room. "But, why does it always have to be white?" She ran her fingers over her white latex outfits hanging on the rod. "Just once, I would like a nice green dress with green shoes... flats."

She pursed her lips. "Oh, well, I suppose I'll wear something... white and latex with stilettos... for a change," she grumbled. She twisted the pentagram brooch at her throat and her current white minidress opened and fell away, revealing the substantial curves and hard muscles of her white witch physique.

Sugar turned sideways in the mirror. She couldn't remember what she looked like before. Older, of course, certainly not with the titanic boobs and the hourglass figure she had now. She tried never to even think of her old name - that person was gone. Not even a ghost of the UPS driver she had been remained.

All of the white witches had their own style to a point. Yes, there was the ubiquitous white latex and stiletto heels. But, Maria always looked ready for battle in her outlandish thigh boots. Lisa Chase-Moore loved her bare midriff style. Mikaela always added transparent latex layers to her outfit. Cathy gravitated toward late 70's pantsuit designs. Carrie to a more modern Forever 21 look. Gwen's always looked soft and feminine.